Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:39:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest to Bitcoin or Ethereum?  (Read 60783 times)
Igor.J

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:38:32 AM

I see that BTC and ETH are two coins which had the highest capitalization on Coinmarketcap.
But I don't know why Bitcoin is still up and ETH always keeps current price.
Why was that happening? And in this time, should I invest to Bitcoin or Ethereum?
Thank you!
Not only capitalization solves, but also demand. But there will always be demand for ETH and Bitcoin, because this is the most stable and profitable investment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rose9696

Activity: 770
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:56:08 AM

I see that BTC and ETH are two coins which had the highest capitalization on Coinmarketcap.
Why was that happening? And in this time, should I invest to Bitcoin or Ethereum?
Thank you!
Now you should invest in BTC. ETH is a bad altcoin and it will soon go down. Bitcoin will bring you profits because it is really a power electronic coin and now its price is very cheap. Nakatomo Satoshi has said "nour" and some traders have said that it is the word of strong growth from now on. So this is an opportunity for us.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
moneyangel

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:06:35 AM

And in this time, should I invest to Bitcoin or Ethereum?

If you have a good capital to invest in cryptocurrency, then invest in bitcoin and ethereum as this two currency are the best coins that can bounce back once the market will recovers from the bearish trend.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 12:12:09 PM

And in this time, should I invest to Bitcoin or Ethereum?

If you have a good capital to invest in cryptocurrency, then invest in bitcoin and ethereum as this two currency are the best coins that can bounce back once the market will recovers from the bearish trend.
if we see a significant increase in investment in cryptocurrency, then it will properly affect the development of the cryptocurrency market. To date, many users of cryptocurrency have left the market due to poor earnings.
yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 12:51:31 PM

Of course you need to invest in bitcoin and eth. Now a very favorable rate compared to January 2018. You will get a very big advantage over others. But you have to understand that this is a long investment, most likely for several years.You need to buy coins in parts, because the market can still go down.

poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 12:53:11 PM

Both are good but for now I believe more in the existence of bitcoin. not ethereum. ethereum prices have experienced too much decline now making many people experience price declines

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 01:13:47 PM

Both are good but for now I believe more in the existence of bitcoin. not ethereum. ethereum prices have experienced too much decline now making many people experience price declines
Bitcoin memag good as an investment. today many people do believe in bitcoin than others. because now the market is experiencing a considerable decline

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
Jesabela04

Activity: 540

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 02:11:45 PM

Thank you!

As for me, it is best to buy more bitcoin and ethereum during this time. It is important that we'll know when to buy and when to sell. We should yake advantage of the market situation while the prices are still low. Buy more and hold so that we'll have more chances of gettin a higher profit.
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 03:14:51 PM

If am to give my advice i will say to invest into any of this coins they are dip far below what we think is the bottom nobody can say if it want to crash. Don't lose let play safe mate.
I would not say that your advice really helped me with something, because I didn’t understand a little about what projects I’m talking about, because I don’t understand that you didn’t name the projects you were talking about.
larkinvain

Activity: 1120
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 05:25:40 PM

From my point of view, you can select to invest in both of them. Bitcoin and Ethereum both have good potential in the market if you want to invest for the long term you can take bitcoin on the other hand for short-term invest you should invest in Ethereum. So choose yourself what you like.
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 06:22:07 PM

in my opinion nowadays you are better off to invest in ethereum, because the price is too low and cheap, so I'm sure in the near future the price will rise and you will get a profit and depend on the funds you invest.

This choice will be good but you should also not forget that Ethereum is always following Bitcoin. Its price depends much on BTC. Thus, my choice is the crypto #1, the market leader.
CryptoGuro1

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 06:54:23 PM

To be on the safe side I would suggest putting more into bitcoin at this stage, who knows how long we have left to get bitcoin at this price, it will then pump before any of the alts when the bulls return

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
h31s3nb3rg

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:59:43 PM

Thank you!

If you can afford to buy some bitcoin then I think you should buy it but if not , you can try to buy some ethereum since its price is below a $200 . Right now most of the coin value are low so it is a good opportunity. 
1DC

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:34:52 PM

Thank you!

Bitcoin has a much more potential than ethereum so i think it is better for you to invest in bitcoin than ethereum,  although ethereum price right now is a bit low. 
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:37:50 PM

Thank you!

At present, when the market is bearish and going down about exchange rate, the investment about altcoins or ICO is very risky. And about the price of BTC and ETH, I think you should invest in BTC because the market cap of BTC is higher than ETH. The investment of BTC in long-term promise the huge profit you will earn in the next year or more.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████