Bitcoin Forum
December 12, 2017, 08:47:18 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: sold  (Read 280 times)
koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 924

You don't want no sauce; no A1

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 05:57:53 AM

sold
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
clubminer

Activity: 392

Let's get rich together

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 05:33:42 PM

Post here or message me if you are interested. Thanks

Paying bistamp rate

just suggest that paypal is high risk payment processor and many people will reject it.
If you have other payment method, you can using it, because a lot payment method, many people will like it.  Smiley

koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 924

You don't want no sauce; no A1

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 05:40:08 PM

Post here or message me if you are interested. Thanks

Paying bistamp rate

just suggest that paypal is high risk payment processor and many people will reject it.
If you have other payment method, you can using it, because a lot payment method, many people will like it.  Smiley

I had never even considered the thought of using an alternate payment processor. Thank the heavens you arrived in my thread to save me. Had I not had 30 other successful PayPal transactions. I might not know what to do.

It's always the people with no transaction history and no experience with trades telling me how to buy or sell. Thanks. Get out.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.