Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:14:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: 📢📢[ANN] Help4Humanity (HELP) Is A Universal Donation Token for Charity.📢📢  (Read 588 times)
BitcoinCrown (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:00:52 AM

Introduction

HELP For HUMANITY IS A 501 (C) (3) public charity organization incorporated in the state of New York. This charity for children and youths in developing countries provides food, clothing, transportation, educational, health and medical supplies to the needy. HELP For HUMANITY assists children and youths in developing countries to become productive members of their societies. This charity for children and youths in developing countries provides food, clothing, transportation, educational, health and medical supplies to the needy.

Our Programs

HELP FOR HUMANITY engages in several programs in order to assist children and youths in developing countries:

Stepping For Success—Annual Walk-a-Thons will help to raise funds for the purchase of educational, health and medical supplies for children and youths in developing countries.

Breaching The Barriers—Children in schools and day care centers will engage in fundraising activities to provide educational materials for children, youths, and teachers in developing countries. They would also become pen-pals to students in developing countries while learning about their cultures.

Jingles For Knowledge—children and teachers in day care centers and schools would solicit coins to assist in the purchase of uniforms, supplies and bookbags for children in developing countries.

Cover Them With Love—New and lightly used clothing and shoes would be solicited from companies, individuals, day care centers, schools, churches and youth organizations to be shipped to children and youths in developing countries.

Bike For Life—Fundraising activities will help to purchase motorcycles and bicycles for youths to transport goods and people, thereby giving them a source of income. Youth in developing countries will also be trained create their own transportation business.

Hands Touching Lives—HELP FOR HUMANITY will engage in collaborative efforts with local community-based organizations to develop children and youths.

The Opportunity

The donation market processes near $800 Billion per year. Help For Humanity is uniquely positioned to disrupt this market with its cutting-edge blockchain solutions model to maximize ROIs for its investors over a short period of time.

The Problem & Solutions

People love donating, but trust is at an all time low.

This trillion dollar industry is plagued with scandal and rampant irresponsible spending. Sometimes, as little as 5% of a donation actually supports the cause it was intended for. The result: Everybody Loses. The needy are deprived of funds, organizations lack the resources to make a significant impact, legitimate organizations are given a bad name and donors stop giving. This is why Help For Humanity is utilizing new, cutting edge innovations in Blockchain Technology to shed some light on an otherwise dark and inefficient fundraising space.

A Better Way to Fundraise

Help For Humanity will be the the world’s first Blockchain Enabled “Smart” Donation Processing System, for Nonprofits and Political Campaigns.

The Blockchain allows organizations to safely receive donations without the need for a centralized intermediary such as a bank. This lowers fees and allows organizations to accept both real (fiat) and digital (crypto) currencies.

THE HELP TOKEN

The beauty of Help For Humanity, is that it doesn’t require our customers/investors to have any knowledge or understanding of how the blockchain works.

Individuals will be able to use the HELP Token to make their donation go even further, and will be rewarded in HELP Tokens for using our platform. These tokens may also be donated to an organization at reduced fees, redeemed for various e-commerce rewards/perks, or exchanged for other digital currencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum.

SIMPLIFIED FINANCIAL REPORTING

Help For Humanity will radically simplify the Year-end filing process.

Data from the Distributed Ledger can easily be sorted, analyzed and inputted into financial reporting forms. For example, IRS Form 990 is currently a huge headache for Nonprofits. This form is typically over 50 pages and can take a team of accountants weeks to complete. With Help For Humanity, this process could be completed in a matter of minutes.

BUY HELP Tokens Now only @ 0.0000001 ETH

Simply participate using our smart contract address and receive HELP Tokens instantly to your ETH wallet.

Smart Contract Address : 0x18e6bbc64fb80ab83cbae3763584cc83d7125228

Collaborations

Gisimba Memorial Center (GMC)

Located in Kigali City, Rwanda, GMC serves about 200 children who are orphans from the 1994 genocide, HIV/AIDS, Malaria and other tropical diseases, poverty and abandonment. The center has three main goals:

to ensure that all of their children complete school, become independent, find employment and contribute to Rwanda's development

to help children and youths become self sufficient by developing projects for their consumption. These projects will also be a source of income to continue to provide a nurturing home environment for Rwandan children.

SOS CHILDREN'S VILLAGE- RWANDA

Located in Kigali, Rwanda, the Village provides a home for deprived children, as well as vital services for the local community.

MINISTRY OF EDUCATION (ST. VINCENT & the GRENADINES)

HELP FOR HUMANITY provides support for the children on the islands of St. Vincent and the Grenadines with donations of textbooks and other educational materials. We will soon provide teacher training in early childhood education to help teachers on the islands to become more proficient and have a greater impact on student success.

NATHAN RESTORATION OUTREACH MINISTRIES(NROM)

As a non governmental organization, NROM provides assistance to vulnerable children and young adults by providing them access to an education, vocational training as well as assisting with health, clothing and housing needs.

VOLUNTEER

"Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do" by John Wooden

You can help us to raise money by buying our HELP Token. You cab buy tokens from Exchanges or from our Token Sale Page.

We are sure that you would agree with us that a mind is a terrible thing to waste. Wont you help us to provide children in Rwanda with the education needed to open the doors to freedom for them? We have several children and young adults waiting to be helped. Please email us at info@helptoken.org and we will send you information to get you started. A child/young adult is waiting for you!

We are currently collecting books for children ages 6 months to 18 years for St.Vincent and Uganda. Please send us an email if you want to donate.

Please tell your family, friends, neighbors, and co-workers about our website. You would be helping to spread the word about HELP FOR HUMANITY and our activities.

News & Events

May 2018

HELP FOR HUMANITY earned a 2018 Gold Seal of Transparency @ Gold Star USA. By adding info about our goals, strategies, capabilities, achievements and progress indicators, we are highlighting the difference we help to make in the world. Check us out at: www.guidestar.org/profile/27-1473232

AUGUST 2017

Help For Humanity held a back to school event in Barrouallie, St. Vincent and the Grenadines. The event was a huge success. Ten barrels filled with bookbags, school supplies, toiletries and clothing were distributed to over 150 students. We also fed them a meal consisting of pelau, BBQ chicken, rice and peas with a green salad. They had cupcakes as we celebrated birthdays of students born in the month of August. Special gifts were distributed to those students who did very well in school last academic year. We could not have done it without the help of several local residents.

February 2017

Thank you letter from Nathan Restoration Outreach Ministries in Rwanda.

April 2016

Thank you letter from the Ministry of Education in St. Vincent.

August 2014

HELP FOR HUMANITY distributed 63 barrels of clothing, shoes, books and educational supplies to children at SOS Children's Village, Refugee Camp for families returning from Tanzania, Good Samaritan Ministries, Nathan Restoration Outreach Ministries and Mount Carmel School, all located in Kigali, Rwanda.

December 2010

BIKE FOR LIFE PROGRAM

December 2010

JINGLES FOR KNOWLEDGE PROGRAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCrown (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:17:28 AM

Reserve for updates
BitcoinCrown (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:16:42 AM

Massive Airdrop Campaign
100 Million Tokens For Airdrop Participants
20,000 Tokens Reward for everyone
Limited for 5K Participants
Distribution is open on every Saturday & Sunday.

Participation Rules :

*** Join Our Official Telegram Channel : https://t.me/helptokenorg
*** Follow us on Twitter & Retweet Pinned Tweet  : https://twitter.com/helptokenorg
*** Like us on Facebook & Share Pinned Post : https://www.facebook.com/Help4Humanity-904988639691480/

junexs

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:27:44 AM

I like the concept on helping people also the children because they are have a lot of future to be with!
sdfrm

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 08:35:29 AM

An unique idea, helping people is very very good idea. I hope this project succeed, and you team can help many poor people on the whole world.
arifdadang34

Activity: 518
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:36:21 AM

I really appreciate the project with the theme of donations but most do not attract investors too much because there are no incentives offered.
Cloward

Activity: 178

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:05:36 AM

Very ambitious project/concept. Good luck in the ICO/airdrop! I believe this project will have a great future!!!
richard2018

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:02:48 AM

A great team!I believe this is the one of best project,It will succeed!
suryasuryo00

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:25:06 PM

This project has good development potential. A worthy team. I recommend you familiarize yourself with this project. New technologies, new perspectives and new opportunities.
daviost

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 12:33:45 PM

It's a really good charity project and I wish the best for your project. Hope from this project a lot of people will got helped by your project.

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
DannyBoy686

Activity: 1092

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 12:36:08 PM

Go help fund First blockchain-based platform for fast Humanitarian Fundraising 3.0
Arching_wild

Merit: 12

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:42:21 PM

I think that this project will be one of the most successful and most significant in this year, because the team offers us very necessary solutions, but they will be very easy and accessible for each user.
namen5326

Activity: 151

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 12:51:42 PM

yeah, that's good enough for a new project. i think make it clear project, which everyone can access it, that's will make it better.
blogoesman

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 01:47:24 PM

A very good team, and A very promising project.
samekto198

Activity: 159

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:26:09 PM

I thinks its good team with promise project
FerrisWheel

Activity: 309
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:38:04 PM

With this token and the organization that backed this token. People now can really do charity through the HELP token.

Together we can HELP the people who need it.
Sashapopov787

Activity: 700

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 02:40:00 PM

I hope this project succeed, and you team can help many people on the whole world. I thinks its good team with promise project!

saymon320

Activity: 209

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:47:15 PM

It's strong Project & interestin. This project promising so i am intersted.i also suggest to my friends becouse this project is helpefull.             
drhouse1779

Activity: 127

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:13:06 PM

It's a really good charity project and I wish the best for your project. Hope from this project a lot of people will got helped by your project.
alsu1105

Activity: 137

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:20:08 PM

Your project has excellent technical characteristics.
Tuning

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:31:14 PM

Good afternoon, the information contained In your white paper useful for every potential investor. I would like to clarify which languages we plan to translate and how soon?
EstimatedValueXXX

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:42:54 PM

A good and unique project, which for a long time will not be equal in the cryptocurrency market.
SegreyBoyarsky

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:52:28 PM

Good day. I hope this project succeed, and you team can help many people on the whole world. I thinks its good team with promise project!
ShramkoT

Activity: 273
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:06:52 PM

Best of luck in your new endeavors. I believe that the project will be succeed.
SERGEI-100

Activity: 221
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:32:26 PM

Ochensky prospective project, I am confident in the big future of the project!!!Very useful for people and for society...
Dondont

Activity: 446
Merit: 12

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 10:42:24 PM

why do donations now appear more frequently using blockchain / token technology? wouldn't it be more difficult to use and would not be time and energy efficient?
why not use the central bank?

geraldoshio6

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:52:32 PM

Great and promising project, but please can you tell me when the distribution will begin. Thank you
Ruhanesakbar

Activity: 134

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 12:25:10 AM

I hope this project successful, because this project have a good team

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
adiebitsler

Activity: 1106
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:30:45 AM

for presale when it will be opened, for a lot of tokens, it seems that they have to have a community and have a lot of community participation.
website creation is good enough, just how to promote it, so I look a little at this project.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Safah

Activity: 114

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:59:48 AM

a very good humanitarian project, hopefully more people will be helped by this project.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
slimbed

Activity: 132

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:13:43 AM

The Blockchain allows organizations to safely receive donations without the need for a centralized intermediary such as a bank.
omserzh

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:59:32 AM

Very ambitious and necessary in our time project. I hope you implement all that are conceived.
kindz

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:49:47 AM

your project like good for help each other, hope will be succesfully ico soon, spirit
myminex
Copper Member

Activity: 223

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:27:37 AM

This is great project! i hope it success and become to life! You need develop community strong!
boybounty21

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:59:02 AM

An unique idea, I believe this is the one of best project, This project has good development potential.
omar hashim

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:08:38 AM

HELP For HUMANITY IS A 501 (C) (3) public charity organization incorporated in the state of New York. This charity for children and youths in developing countries provides food, clothing, transportation, educational, health and medical supplies to the needy. HELP For HUMANITY assists children and youths in developing countries to become productive members of their societies.
kemancok

Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:19:34 AM

a moving project, I hope many investors will contribute to this project, and can provide benefits to others who are more in need, good luck and fighting.

BitcoinCrown (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:25:53 AM

HELP Toking will list on Ecex.Exchange today.
https://twitter.com/EcexExchange/status/1035455979859664896
vinkey14

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:26:43 AM

I think humanity need your project  Smiley
jan cok

Activity: 281

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:42:48 PM

hellow dev, what about your current project development? can you explain to me a little, thank you, dev, hope for the best for you and your future.

BitcoinCrown (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:14:06 PM

HELP Token is Listed on ecex.exchange.

You can trade Help Tokes now : https://ecex.exchange/portal/trading_erc20?m=ETH&t=HELP

BitcoinCrown (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:16:54 PM

hellow dev, what about your current project development? can you explain to me a little, thank you, dev, hope for the best for you and your future.

Please go through our whitepaper. You will find all answers there.

Today we are listed on our first exchange. More are coming in future.

Stay tuned.
BitcoinCrown (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:18:04 PM

Good afternoon, the information contained In your white paper useful for every potential investor. I would like to clarify which languages we plan to translate and how soon?

Within next couple of weeks we will complete the translation process of our whitepaper.

huynhnhat0306

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:03:10 PM

I like the concept on helping people also the children because they are have a lot of future to be with!
quangminh

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:13:46 PM

a moving project, I hope many investors will contribute to this project, and can provide benefits to others who are more in need, good luck and fighting.
SophiaHussain

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:49:23 PM

i think much investor can trust and donation at your project, you must most update your progress by picture or video for trusting more investor, good luck and succesfully
maydou

Activity: 308

Tw7yXzfoV2tU5gn5Ly3bxjJSgv35TJYQWf

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:07:09 PM

helping people is very very good idea. I hope this project succeed, Helping people i would love it and make donations

• ● ●    Fameone    ● ● •
BLOCKCHAIN-BASED MODELING AND PHOTOGRAPHY PLATFORM
▌▐  ──────  Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Instagram  ●  YouTube  ●  Bitcointalk  ──────  ▌▐
cryptopulover

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:37:26 PM

I think it's a good project. Good luck
and25petr

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:35:05 PM

This project so interested, good idea and have a strong team. i believe this project will be success !!!Good idea !!!
and25petr

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:36:12 PM

This project so interested, good idea and have a strong team. i believe this project will be success !!!Good idea !!!

cryptoJTR

Activity: 113

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:11:15 AM

Help4Humanity is a very promising project overall with greater vision and purpose on charity program for the poor & the needy. I like the concept and innovation of this project to implement blockchain in the said program. I hope there would be bounty programs on this project so more crypto enthusiasts will engage in helping promoting the goal of the project. Excellent job.
BitcoinCrown (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:48:18 AM

Hello!

Your project https://icoholder.com/en/help4humanity-25192 was selected among others and was added to our listing - icoholder.com. Congratulations!

At the moment your project is unrated (N/A). You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members.

https://icoholder.com/en/small-green/25192.widget.svg?width 300

Thanks a lot for the listing.
Andrey5970

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:29:20 PM

Publish, please, your road map.
morsalin365bet1

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:02:36 PM

Well design this project, and can provide benefits to others who are more in need, good luck
PinkFoxic13

Activity: 74

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:14:48 AM

I believe that a token in the field of charity is a great idea! Donations with your help - help many people. I believe that a good team will quickly succeed!
kemancok

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:17:44 PM

ow to develop this project? It seems that many people respond positively, does this project reach its target and how many investors join? very impressive.

fern123

Activity: 94

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:41:03 PM

It's a really good charity project and surely a lot of people need this. I know many people will got helped by this very awesome project. Looking forward for this to be successful.

✪GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain✪  
◉ http://gowithmi.com/◎☛https://twitter.com/GoWithMi_GL☚◎https://t.me/gowithmi_en ◉
BlackWidow

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:48:40 PM

An interesting project, more such developments, which bring real benefits to the population. Good luck to the team in development.
facril

Activity: 104

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:35:30 PM

in general, the project is normal, I can advise you to add the price of the token to the description of the bounty
Bejo0908

Activity: 352

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:31:22 AM

I hope HELP For HUMANITY is successful
Ngelih

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:25:14 PM

A promising and amazing innovation project is proud to be able to support this project. Good luck thanks to a great and qualified team
khoa10b1

Activity: 158

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:38:26 PM

I think PROJECT will go to the MOON
kemancok

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:18:16 AM

This project is eagerly awaited, hopefully this project will run smoothly, hopefully all team efforts will be paid off, the enthusiasm of the team in promoting this project may attract many investors.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: