Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 11:01:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you trust a major Bitcoin entity that works with the DoJ?
Yes
No

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you trust a major Bitcoin entity that works with the DoJ?  (Read 3769 times)
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 07:07:48 AM

<DoJ is Department of Justice for those unaware or live abroad.>

Name of the company revealed after 100 votes have been cast.

If you have ever made a purchase via bitcoins (that's the only payment option available) from the company that I'm going to reveal, then you're already being tracked.

Pretty ingenious how they accomplished this, if you ask me.

~Bruno Kucinskas
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rat

Activity: 253
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 07:16:46 AM
Last edit: March 03, 2014, 09:18:05 AM by rat

more than i trust the current clowns in this cesspool of "libertarian" scam artists.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 07:51:49 AM

Only 94 more votes needed till the big reveal.
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 07:54:11 AM

how many votes til you admit your a bigoted racist

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
_Miracle

Activity: 904
Merit: 657

Do due diligence

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 08:00:36 AM

No more and no less than any other entity who does.

There 'used' to be more truth in forums than anywhere else.  Twitter:  @cryptobitchicks  Spock: "I am expressing multiple attitudes simultaneously. To which are you referring?"  INTJ-A
BTCRonin

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 08:17:15 AM

"Trust" as in not rat you in for illicit behaviour with yo' coins because they are forced too by DOJ or "trust" that you won't be Goxed in your buttholes like most kids out there because of transparency.

I don't trust Bitcoins in any department- government related. This is not the point of "Crypto".
Fight the power, tin foil hats and all that stuff.
daviducsb

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 08:28:25 AM

No more or no less than anyone else.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 08:33:35 AM

Lick my balls Nigger! See what I did there? I ain't got a clue as to your race, but given your post and what we both know what it's in reference to, that makes you a Nigger, regardless of your race.

I don't think that a bigoted racist would have played with a half white, half black baby earlier today with all the love I could muster if I were such. Reread the OP of the thread that you've revoked to get back up to speed, NIGGER!
rat

Activity: 253

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 08:36:52 AM

Lick my balls Nigger! See what I did there? I ain't got a clue as to your race, but given your post and what we both know what it's in reference to, that makes you a Nigger, regardless of your race.

I don't think that a bigoted racist would have played with a half white, half black baby earlier today with all the love I could muster if I were such. Reread the OP of the thread that you've revoked to get back up to speed, NIGGER!

i like this guy.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 08:37:20 AM

"Trust" as in not rat you in for illicit behaviour with yo' coins because they are forced too by DOJ or "trust" that you won't be Goxed in your buttholes like most kids out there because of transparency.

I don't trust Bitcoins in any department- government related. This is not the point of "Crypto".
Fight the power, tin foil hats and all that stuff.

Trust, as in it's probably the DoJ or NSA that's behind the site once I disclose which one it is.

Hell, you people's sleuthing skills suck, otherwise you could have named the site within one minute of reading the OP.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 08:38:07 AM

i like this guy.

I'm even nicer in person. Many a times I've held a door open for an Afro-American lady or gentleman, even when their several footsteps away. Damn near 100% of the time they've thanked me for my efforts, albeit it wouldn't have phased me one iota if they didn't, for I had great pleasure in performing said task.
Moebius327

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 08:41:09 AM

Can you provide proof of your claims after you disclose the name?
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 08:44:11 AM

Can you provide proof of your claims after you disclose the name?

I will provide everything I have.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 08:48:54 AM

77 more votes left to be cast until...

Meanwhile, enjoy the following video: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=150124603633&set=vb.157901876888&type=2&theater
railzand

Activity: 462

Lux e tenebris

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 08:57:32 AM

the foundation?

Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 09:11:41 AM

the foundation?

No. An actual for-profit company. I'll give you a hint: It has Bitcon in its name.  Roll Eyes I'll give you another hint: The video I linked to above is very, very closely related.  Wink
justusranvier
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 09:18:15 AM

If you have ever made a purchase via bitcoins (that's the only payment option available)
No. An actual for-profit company. I'll give you a hint: It has Bitcon in its name.

Is it a Store that has Bitcoin in its name?
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 09:19:56 AM

If you have ever made a purchase via bitcoins (that's the only payment option available)
No. An actual for-profit company. I'll give you a hint: It has Bitcon in its name.

Is it a Store that has Bitcoin in its name?

Yes, as stated in the post above yours. I'm checking now to see if they are sponsors for the Austin Bitcoin conference.

EDIT: I don't see them on the list, but I think they were in Miami.
justusranvier
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 09:29:58 AM

Yes, as stated in the post above yours. I'm checking now to see if they are sponsors for the Austin Bitcoin conference.
There are people in the Meetup.com group that are friends of Cody Wilson. There are also friends-of-friends of Ross Ulbrich.

There's one of those DHS fusion centers here, full of people with an inflated sense of importance and little work to do in order to justify their pensions.

So yeah, probably half the people at our weekly meetings are undercover feds.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 09:55:02 AM

There are people in the Meetup.com group that are friends of Cody Wilson. There are also friends-of-friends of Ross Ulbrich.

There's one of those DHS fusion centers here, full of people with an inflated sense of importance and little work to do in order to justify their pensions.

So yeah, probably half the people at our weekly meetings are undercover feds.

Fusion may, or may not, be a clue.
r0ach
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 09:57:38 AM

So it's Localbitcoins?  Doesn't sound logical.  I was hoping your were going to refer to it as "Coonbase"

......ATLANT......
..Real Estate Blockchain Platform..
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████
           ███████▐██▀████▐██▄████████░
          ▄████▄█████████▒████▌█████████░
         ███████▄█████████▀██████████████░
        █████████▌█████████▐█████▄████████░
        ▀█████████████████▐███████████████
          █████▀████████ ░███████████████
    ██████▐██████████▄████████████████████████░
  ▄████▄████████▐███████████████░▄▄▄▄░████████░
 ▄██████▄█████████▐█████▄█████████▀████▄█████████░
███████████████████▐█████▄█████████▐██████████████░
▀████████▀█████████▒██████████████▐█████▀█████████
  ████████████████ █████▀█████████████████████████
   ▀██▀██████████ ▐█████████████  ▀██▀██████████
    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀██████████

..INVEST  ●  RENT  ●  TRADE..
 ✓Assurance     ✓Price Discovery     ✓Liquidity     ✓Low Fees

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

◣Whitepaper ◣ANN ThreadTelegram
◣ Facebook     ◣ Reddit          ◣ Slack

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

Hero/Legendary members
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 10:12:50 AM

So it's Localbitcoins?  Doesn't sound logical.  I was hoping your were going to refer to it as "Coonbase"

Neither, nor is it Mt Gox because it doesn't have Bitcoin in its name, or on account for that matter.

Speaking of Mt Gob (Magic: The Gathering of Bitcoins), I saw a video where Eric Voorhees stated that he lost a quarter of million dollars there. I loose twice that amount if InstaWallet doesn't come through, for it ain't looking too good. Luckily, my bitcoins as being use to finance Bitcoin-Central (it's not that company either) and Paymium, and that they've been circulating lately, oppose to being in cold storage.
Moebius327

Activity: 770

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 10:16:28 AM

My bet is bitcoinstore.com
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 10:22:53 AM

My bet is bitcoinstore.com

Nope, but you're hotter than a firecracker.
Notanon

Activity: 388

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 12:03:08 PM

Bitcoinmegastore.com? Knew those alpaca wool socks were too good to be true. Wink

My second guess would be localbitcoins.com
theecoinomist

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 12:36:18 PM

Bitcoinshop.us?

Bitcoinmagazine?? Huh Huh Huh

dnaleor
Legendary

Activity: 1470

Want privacy? Use Monero!

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 12:51:32 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2014, 02:30:21 PM by dnaleor

I guess it is bitpay...

But I hope I am wrong :/

Will need one of those mixing services I guess...
Bigeyeone

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 01:29:10 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2014, 01:48:18 PM by Bigeyeone

You think bitcointalk does not cooperate with the DOJ ? or with federal law enforcement in general ?

Last time I checked any site on clearnet has to cooperate with law enforcement or face the consequences.

That kinda how state power works you know.

PMC: 19dNRVPcjsESqo8isdauc1gQ6PbUrAZor9
eldentyrell
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1004

felonious vagrancy, personified

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 01:53:34 PM

The answer is:

buttcoin.org

(sorry for giving away your secret there, Phinn)

The printing press heralded the end of the Dark Ages and made the Enlightenment possible, but it took another three centuries before any country managed to put freedom of the press beyond the reach of legislators.  So it may take a while before cryptocurrencies are free of the AML-NSA-KYC surveillance plague.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 04:44:57 PM

The answer is:

buttcoin.org

(sorry for giving away your secret there, Phinn)

To be clear (though not implied above), I'm not butthurt with this entity (was guessed above, so will be revealing here in a sec), albeit it's pretty amazing how I stumbled upon it--AMT_miner research during the past few days now, thanks to discovering that the L&M Professional Center uses two addresses, one of which used for shelf companies, for lack of a better term. (personally, never knew such existed till Coinabul came along and the Wyoming address they were using at the time was the primary fodder for a 60 Minutes exposé)
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 05:01:20 PM

Bitcoinshop.us?

Bitcoinmagazine?? Huh Huh Huh

We have a winner!

http://www.bitcoinshop.us/

<I'm leaving this as a standalone post, just revealing the name and providing a YT video, of which pay close attention from the 2 minute mark, forward: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjO1SJdywYQ>
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 05:02:33 PM

Revealed after only 59 votes of the 100 requested, with the majority expressing NO.

Meanwhile, if anybody wants to do any shopping: https://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Awww.bitcoinshop.us+%22out+of+stock%22&rlz=1C1CHFX_enUS549US549&oq=site%3Awww.bitcoinshop.us+%22out+of+stock%22&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i58.28940j0j4&sourceid=chrome&espv=210&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 05:14:14 PM

From this, along with the last two post, forward, we'll be discussing Bitcoin Shop (two words).

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/bitcoin-shop-provides-statement-on-evolving-mt-gox-issues-248178411.html

Bitcoin Shop, Inc. Chief Executive Officer, Charles Allen commented, "Transparency and legitimacy are key core values for Bitcoin Shop as we execute on our plan to grow our virtual currency ecommerce business...

Looks like I've been elected to provide the transparency. Feel free to chime in with any other related info as it becomes available to you, possibly stemming from my provided research.

BTW, ain't it amazing that there's no dedicated thread for Bitcoin Shop/ http://www.bitcoinshop.us, albeit this would have, and really is exciting news that they became the first bitcoin-accepting entity with Bitcoin in its name to be traded publicly on a major stock exchange? They even took the time to register their name on this forum: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=148467
coiner8

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 05:18:29 PM

Still waiting for the slightest shred of proof.  If you don't have any proof you'll keep posting stupid "teaser" postings, probably in reply to this message too.  Attention whore much?
Dimelord

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 05:20:54 PM

Still waiting for the slightest shred of proof.  If you don't have any proof you'll keep posting stupid "teaser" postings, probably in reply to this message too.  Attention whore much?
  Grin lol, Pretty obvious that he is.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 05:38:02 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2014, 06:26:18 PM by Phinnaeus Gage

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=150124603633&set=vb.157901876888&type=2&theater

I linked the above video a few posts up as a hint. Let's explore the entity that produced that video: https://www.facebook.com/MeeshaMediaGroup

Their Facebook page has ONLY 117 links.

Here is their YouTube page depicting the videos they've uploaded: http://www.youtube.com/user/MeeshaMediaGroup/videos Note the low view counts on most them videos, in spite of being uploaded years ago.

Why I singled out Meesha here: http://investors.bitcoinshop.us/

Michal Handerhan, COO

Michal Handerhan, is our Chief Operating Officer, Chairman of the board of directors and co-founder. He supports both our business and research and development strategy across the management team. From February 2011 through February 2014 he served as an independent IT and web services consultant to the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (“NASA”). From October 2005 until February 2014 Michal was the President and CEO of Meesha Media Group, LLC, which provided high-definition video production services, Web 2.0 development, database management, and social media solutions. From March 2002 through October 2006 he served as a team leader for NASA in their Peer Review Services group. Prior to NASA Peer Review Services Michal served as the web developer for Folio Investments. He received B.S. in Computer Science from Czech Technical University.

Michal Handerhan was the person manning Bitcon Shop's CES booth as seen in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjO1SJdywYQ

Here is Meesha Media Group's Twitter account: https://twitter.com/MeeshaMedia

26 Tweets
Following 117 Tweeps
Only 66 follow MMG

Their first tweet on Oct. 5, 2009: https://twitter.com/MeeshaMedia/status/4633444719

wants you to check out our website...www.meesha.net !!!

Their third tweet one day later, of which is pretty amazing: https://twitter.com/MeeshaMedia/status/4672114922

Their last tweet dated March 1, 2012: https://twitter.com/MeeshaMedia/status/175324738531504130

We have a big announcement in the next few days! Stay tuned!

When Meesha Media Group first set up their Twitter account, they opted to follow what was suggested to them. That is all!: https://twitter.com/MeeshaMedia/following That is not how a viable entity having millions of dollars on account works social media, and they should know this. Also, for being as big as they claim, they should have some sort of a respectable following base, sans paying for such, of which is not evident here.

Meesha Media Group even has a Twitter follow link on their website. Hell, over its existence they could've gotten more than just 66 followers by that juice alone.

Here's their logo, included in this post to bring more color to the page.

Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 05:40:14 PM

Still waiting for the slightest shred of proof.  If you don't have any proof you'll keep posting stupid "teaser" postings, probably in reply to this message too.  Attention whore much?

Hey, cocksucker! I'm typing it, you SOB. So chill!

From this post forward, please add to the conversation or either enjoy it, learn from it, or ignore it.
coiner8

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 05:49:26 PM

Still waiting for the slightest shred of proof.  If you don't have any proof you'll keep posting stupid "teaser" postings, probably in reply to this message too.  Attention whore much?

From this post forward, please add to the conversation or either enjoy it, learn from it, or ignore it.

Exactly, you have zero proof.  You're just posting random junk mashed together.  /unsubscribed and I suggest everyone do that so as not to reward OP's trolling.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 05:56:45 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2014, 06:17:26 PM by Phinnaeus Gage

Exactly, you have zero proof.  You're just posting random junk mashed together.  /unsubscribed and I suggest everyone do that so as not to reward OP's trolling.

Your last warning! Post anything not related to this thread, and I will exercise, for the very first time, notifying/reporting your post to get it deleted. Seriously, I have never done such before, of which all the mods here can easily confirm.

You have made it quite clear that this thread serves no interest to you, thus go play somewhere else. This is a serious issue and I don't have time to play with you.

That said, you're free to ask me anything, or point out errors, of which I will kindly reply to them, in spite of your sentiment.
justusranvier
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 06:28:48 PM

If you have ever made a purchase via bitcoins (that's the only payment option available) from the company that I'm going to reveal, then you're already being tracked.

Alright. so what's that part about? What are they tracking?
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 06:42:30 PM

Alright. so what's that part about? What are they tracking?

They're tracking your dog.  Grin

Seriously, it's probably just set up as another data mining entity to extract as much vitals from bitcoiners as possible. I'm not trying to be a conspiracy nut here, but this entity is too obvious, and I, for one, wouldn't trust providing them with any of my vitals if I wanted to remain pseudo-anonymous, of which I'm not.

I don't have the red-ass for them, for they've done nothing to me to warrant this exposé with the exception of how they raised to their current position, coupled with the background of all the entities associated with them prior. In essence, their rise to trying to be the Amazon of the Bitcoin world (their words) doesn't fit.

Also, I don't fear that Bitcon Shop was set up to exact bitcoins in some nefarious way by the principles, with the exception of extracting vitals, at the very worst.

All things being equal, them being the first Bitcoin entity to trade on a major stock exchange should boost the bitcoin exchange rate higher, but it comes with a major expense for those who treasure their's, and other's privacy.
td services

Activity: 448

black swan hunter

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 06:54:09 PM

Exactly, you have zero proof.  You're just posting random junk mashed together.  /unsubscribed and I suggest everyone do that so as not to reward OP's trolling.

Your last warning! Post anything not related to this thread, and I will exercise, for the very first time, notifying/reporting your post to get it deleted. Seriously, I have never done such before, of which all the mods here can easily confirm.

You have made it quite clear that this thread serves no interest to you, thus go play somewhere else. This is a serious issue and I don't have time to play with you.

That said, you're free to ask me anything, or point out errors, of which I will kindly reply to them, in spite of your sentiment.

Why don't you just come out and present the opinion or information instead of making a stupid game out of it. This reminds me of the news on TV announcing an upcoming story and then delaying it until near the end of the news cast.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 06:56:16 PM

Back to Meesha Media Group: http://www.meesha.net/CMS/?custom=socialmedia

Remember what I pointed out about Meesha's Twitter account? Pretty lame, if you ask me, and I know most didn't. But, this is one of Meesha's major product/service that they provide. How is that they offer up a service that they themselves haven't used in the past 5 years?: https://twitter.com/MeeshaMedia

Pretty amazing, eh.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 07:09:47 PM

Why don't you just come out and present the opinion or information instead of making a stupid game out of it. This reminds me of the news on TV announcing an upcoming story and then delaying it until near the end of the news cast.

Please accept my apologies for not going fast enough for you.

Here's the short version: Meesha Media Group, et al. (others to be shown) is controlled by the NSA and created Bitcoin Shop to glean vitals from bitcoiners. This is evident when you view what videos/work they have done in the past, oppose to working with any entity of the general public.

May I take a break now and get a fresh cup of coffee?
coiner8

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 07:43:08 PM

His parents must not have given him enough attention.  Now he constantly treats everyone like they're his mommy and he desperately seeks attention from them.  Pretty pathetic troll.  Now time to find how I can block a user so I don't waste any more time responding to his stupidity in the future.

Edit: Ignore link under his name.  Thank you Bitcointalk.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 08:23:07 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2014, 08:37:27 PM by Phinnaeus Gage

Apologies for still being on Meesha Media Group, but it's such an amazing company, I feel it perspicacious (learnt that word today--hope I used it correctly) to share more: http://www.meesha.net/CMS/?custom=web-development

Web Design

Our concept is simple: we create the absolute best place on the web for your company. Before anything else we do, we learn who you are and how you do it. Our amazing custom design team goes to work sun up or sun down to bring that same allure, personality and success to your online home.

Out of all the entities that I could have chosen from the list generated due to this search https://www.google.com/search?q=%22sun+up+or+sun+down+to+bring+that+same+allure%22&rlz=1C1CHFX_enUS549US549&oq=%22sun+up+or+sun+down+to+bring+that+same+allure%22&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i59l3.686j0j9&sourceid=chrome&espv=210&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8, I randomly (seriously) chose this one: http://www.moonrisedesign.com/

We design it

Our concept is simple: we create the absolute best place on the web for your company. Before anything else we do, we learn who you are and how you do it. Our amazing custom design team goes to work sun up or sun down to bring that same allure, personality and success to your online home.

If you're wondering which used the above first, Moon Rise Desgign wins by three years: http://web.archive.org/web/20080513100019/http://www.moonrisedesign.com/

Visiting http://web.archive.org/web/20080927011329/http://www.moonrisedesign.com/virginia_web_design.htm I uncovered the following nugget:

Virginia prides itself on the quality and excellence of its public education system that is producing highly skilled and educated graduates working for some of the country’s foremost federal organizations also based in the state, including the Central Intelligence Agency, Department of Defense, as well as the National Science Foundation. To support all these business and government activities, Virginia has the highest concentration of technology professionals and workers among any state.

The above was discovered completely by accident. If that weren't the case, I would state such.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:V9KTyvXQmrUJ:https://www.elance.com/d/d/web-design/490+&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Meesha Media Group, LLC (Meesha-net)
Your Technology Partner
Meesha Media Group (MMG) is a dynamic, customer-focused, results-oriented company that provides high-definition (HD) video production services, Web 2.0 development and virtual collaboration solutions. Through proactive discussion and strategic planning, we assess each client%u2019s unique needs, define requirements, and provide the systems and products that will meet those needs while delivering the best return on customer%u2019s investment. FEATURED CLIENTS UNCF Special Programs Corporation %u2022 Institute for International Public Policy (funded U.S. Department of Education) %u2022 CIPA, NAFP, JPFP, GSRP, MUST (programs funded by National Aeronautics and Space Administration) %u2022 The Highlands Group, Inc. %u2022 Center for Assessment, Planning and Accountability %u2022 Project STOP NOW! (funded U.S. Department of Justice) %u2022 STOP HIV (funded by Center for Disease Control) %u2022 The NASA Science and Technology Institute. Check out our past projects at ------------
Skills: ColdFusion Developer , Email Specialist , AJAX Developer , Public Relatio

https://www.elance.com/samples/Meesha-net/gallery/

Set : All Items (0)
by Meesha Media Group, LLC, last login 423 days ago
<equates to Friday, January 4, 2013>

Meesha Media Group can't even decide as to which date to use as to when they became viable.

http://web.archive.org/web/20110128171506/http://www.meesha.net/home/

©2004-2011 Meesha Media Group, LLC

https://www.elance.com/s/meesha-net/about/

Year Founded   2006
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 08:34:05 PM

His parents must not have given him enough attention.  Now he constantly treats everyone like they're his mommy and he desperately seeks attention from them.  Pretty pathetic troll.  Now time to find how I can block a user so I don't waste any more time responding to his stupidity in the future.

Edit: Ignore link under his name.  Thank you Bitcointalk.

Not reporting the 4-post-count dick, for he now has me on ignore. If you come back here, then it'll be considered stalking since I don't have a clue as to what your agenda may be, and I will be reporting you to the police. On second thought, I may save that option as the last resort.  Roll Eyes
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 09:01:05 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2014, 09:11:13 PM by QuestionAuthority

Bruno, you should read this: http://www.thedeal.com/content/consumer-retail/bitcoin-retailer-raises-19m-in-reverse-merger.php

It's pretty clear that the Handerhan guy had a lot of government contacts from his work with NASA. He probably made those training videos because of his contacts (suckin off the govt teat). They are pretty transparent about their business acquisition and don't really seem to be hiding anything. They might actually see profit potential in Bitcoin. Then again maybe it's a conspiracy. lol

bg002h
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1463
Merit: 1047

I outlived my lifetime membership:)

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 09:19:47 PM

Depends what the work entailed...

Hardforks aren't that hard. It’s getting others to use them that's hard.
1GCDzqmX2Cf513E8NeThNHxiYEivU1Chhe
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 09:22:09 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2014, 11:51:39 PM by Phinnaeus Gage

I have a lot more, but I could easily end my proof here with just this one post, with information I just found minutes ago (actually longer now, for it took me a while to pen this), again by accident.

One of Bitcoin Shop's principles (funny how he changed the spelling of his first name after using the alternate/proper[English Spelling that is] for many a years prior) and his wife visited...wait for it...the West Wing of the White House as can be seen here (her name redacted, but can easily be gleaned): http://whitehouse-visitors.com/?date=2010-11-13

A person having a very, very similar name acting as their host during the visit to TWW posted the following on Twitter: https://twitter.com/harasimowiczm/status/77488129191325696

Bitcoin, the Peer-to-Peer Currency that Hopes to Change the World http://thenextweb.com/industry/2011/06/05/bitcoin-the-peer-to-peer-currency-that-hopes-to-change-the-world/ … via @thenextweb
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 09:47:29 PM

Bruno, you should read this: http://www.thedeal.com/content/consumer-retail/bitcoin-retailer-raises-19m-in-reverse-merger.php

It's pretty clear that the Handerhan guy had a lot of government contacts from his work with NASA. He probably made those training videos because of his contacts (suckin off the govt teat). They are pretty transparent about their business acquisition and don't really seem to be hiding anything. They might actually see profit potential in Bitcoin. Then again maybe it's a conspiracy. lol

Read it! What I'm trying to point out is that all those entities that led up to Bitcon Store being on the stock exchange doesn't make sense, including TOUCHIT TECHNOLOGIES, INC, of which the reverse merger stems from.

Surely, such a viable entity like TouchIt has plenty in the news. Let's see, shall we?: http://finance.yahoo.com/q/h?s=TUCND&t=2014-02-05T06:03:14-05:00&id=64219615

Their first two news related articles.

Thursday, May 30, 2013

TouchIT Technologies, Inc Adds Multi-Touch Gesture Support for Apple Mac in Its New Range of 4 Point Touch Interactive LEDsBusiness Wire (Thu, May 30)

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

TOUCHIT TECHNOLOGIES, INC. FinancialsEDGAR Online Financials (Tue, Feb 4)

What investor in their right mind would back such?

CEO Charles Allen said the placement is the company's first and will be used to grow the business. He declined to identify the investors, saying that they were a combination of institutional and high-net-worth investors.

GULP! I stand corrected! Investors that opt not to want to identify themselves. Probably some pension fund money or the like. BTW, don't get ahead.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 10:00:57 PM

Read it! What I'm trying to point out is that all those entities that led up to Bitcon Store being on the stock exchange doesn't make sense, including TOUCHIT TECHNOLOGIES, INC, of which the reverse merger stems from.

Surely, such a viable entity like TouchIt has plenty in the news. Let's see, shall we?: http://finance.yahoo.com/q/h?s=TUCND&t=2014-02-05T06:03:14-05:00&id=64219615

Thursday, May 30, 2013

TouchIT Technologies, Inc Adds Multi-Touch Gesture Support for Apple Mac in Its New Range of 4 Point Touch Interactive LEDsBusiness Wire (Thu, May 30)

CEO Charles Allen said the placement is the company's first and will be used to grow the business. He declined to identify the investors, saying that they were a combination of institutional and high-net-worth investors.

GULP! I stand corrected! Investors that opt not to want to identify themselves. Probably some pension fund money or the like. BTW, don't get ahead.

Dude, they registered with the SEC. That makes every Bitcoin business operating legally in the US a honeypot. If you don't want to be known by the US authorities then don't use any Bitcoin business based in the USA. Oh, and don't use BitPay either because they also keep those records on merchants. I think you're freaking out a little. My post above shows that they already revealed all of the connections you are pointing out.

Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 10:25:07 PM

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Dude, they registered with the SEC. That makes every Bitcoin business operating legally in the US a honeypot. If you don't want to be known by the US authorities then don't use any Bitcoin business based in the USA. Oh, and don't use BitPay either because they also keep those records on merchants. I think you're freaking out a little. My post above shows that they already revealed all of the connections you are pointing out.

<highlighted> And that is wonderful news.

It's the connections that don't make sense, coupled with Michael H. changing his name to Michal H.

https://www.facebook.com/bitcoinshopus/photos/a.167320096792360.1073741828.163751863815850/174245482766488/?type=1&stream_ref=10

"The FBI shut down of Silk Road proves Bitcoins can't be used for illegal transactions without consequences, that's why BitcoinShop.US is here to stay" says BitcoinShop.US co-founder Michal Handerhan.

http://www.linkedin.com/in/michalhanderhan
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 10:26:56 PM

Would you trust a major Bitcoin entity that works with the DoJ?

Department of BTC Justice founded by Satoshi?   Cheesy

Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 11:55:22 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2014, 01:10:39 AM by Phinnaeus Gage

Would you trust a major Bitcoin entity that works with the DoJ?

Department of BTC Justice founded by Satoshi?   Cheesy

Don't get ahead of, for I'm a tad behind due to running to the Post Office. Did you know that since just prior to the Olympics, the USPS no longer tracks international packages. When ask why, the gal said she couldn't tell me, but she did know the answer. WTF is all that about? May have to Google that later because I have too many tabs open now.

EDIT: 7:09 PM CST ~ I'm locking this thread while I reevaluate my position.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 03:35:40 AM

Bitcoin Shop CEO Appointed to GoCoin Advisory Board

http://cointelegraph.com/news/111624/bitcoin_shop_ceo_appointed_to_gocoin_advisory_board

Online cryptocurrency marketplace Bitcoin Shop has announced that its head, Charles Allen, has been appointed to the advisory board of payment processor GoCoin.

Allen, who will retain his role as CEO of Bitcoin Shop, said he was “thrilled to be joining” the board. In a press release published this week, Allen stated:

“The appointment was a natural step in the progression of our relationship [with GoCoin] as Steve [Beauregard, founder and CEO of GoCoin] and I, along with the rest of his team, share many of the same visions for the future of virtual currency.”
He added that Bitcoin Shop and GoCoin were planning further collaborative opportunities for the future.

Allen worked with GoCoin’s chief operating officer Michal Handerhan in the $1.5 million equity financing of GoCoin in March.

GoCoin CEO Beauregard, meanwhile, complimented Allen’s business and financial leadership, saying the company welcomed his added guidance to the board.

Bitcoin Shop, founded in 2014, is an online marketplace similar to Amazon or eBay that accepts the virtual currencies Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Dogecoin as payment for transactions. The site currently offers over 140,000 items in 400 item categories.

The site is powered with the GoCoin payment processor, which converts altcoin transactions in real time to fiat currency – on the Bitcoin Shop site, US dollars. The conversion rate of altcoins to dollars on the marketplace is updated by GoCoin every 15 minutes, according to the Bitcoin Shop site.

Most recently, we've learnt that Louis J. Freeh, an FBI notable, was part of Sunlot's Mt Gox takeover plans from the get-go

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=628000.msg7082210#msg7082210

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Freeh

This thread is relatively short, so please take the time to read it if you haven't already in the past, albeit a re-read may be in order considering that Brock Pierce is now on the board of TBF.

Further must read: http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1436229/000141588914000991/btcs10k_dec312013.htm
Ron~Popeil

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 07:10:44 AM

I don't really see it as an issue. A lot of companies contract with the government.

jabo38
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 07:24:42 AM

To me the beauty of bitcoin is that I don't have to trust that entity but that I can trust the great Bitcoin network. 

If I don't like that entity, I don't have to use them. 

ShakyhandsBTCer

It's Money 2.0| It’s gold for nerds | It's Bitcoin

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 12:51:15 AM

Most libertarians would likely not wish to do business with an entity like this, however the DOJ may give this hypothetical exchange some level of legitimacy.
Beliathon

Activity: 784

https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 01:30:16 AM

The US government knows what you're doing with you're money regardless of what sites you use to spend it. Mmm kay?

Soon they will be constantly outed and shamed, preventing them from the continued use of coercion, deception, and violence to get their way. And we will live in a more reasonable, more kind world.

The future is coming. If you are a lover of domination and/or violence you should consider suicide now, a world governed by reason may not be for you.

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
ShakyhandsBTCer

It's Money 2.0| It’s gold for nerds | It's Bitcoin

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 03:39:45 AM

I don't really see it as an issue. A lot of companies contract with the government.

That is true, plus the NSA can pretty much see everything regardless.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: