Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:52:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ ANN-ICO] Cardonio-The Crypto Credit Card setting a new standard 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 2052 times)
jacasta19

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:12:11 AM

Easiness with comfort is another name of Cardonio, since its main focus is on the users to make everything simple and reliable for them.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
faucetabhi

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:54:35 AM

It looks of this plan will be preferably in the measurable future!
impeccable idea Good...
BET-MINERAIN

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:08:31 AM

i have translate your paper in gujarti/hindi?
globalfromasia

Activity: 49

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:52:10 AM

Hello Cardonio supporters,

Our team just wrote up an ICO review for Cardonio, here’s a quick overview: Cardonio Card allows users who stake their cryptocurrency to access fiat capital for credit card purchases. It solves the liquidity problem of cryptocurrencies while avoiding the current high transaction fees due to the immaturity of the market.

We’d love your input and comments https://www.globalfromasia.com/investments/cardonio-ico-review/

Thanks!
MandexTer

Activity: 504
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:19:23 PM

I don't like "Token Sale Phase"! What are these numbers? 0.02 ... Of$1.5? It seems that the team wants to quickly collect money and ... go to the Islands.  Grin
Gastonic

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:10:44 AM

Something is fishy about this project guys! It might be a scam Be extra careful and read this article https://steemit.com/news/@sharedrops/is-cardonio-a-scam-scam-airdrop-alert
Gastonic

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:11:33 AM

I don't like "Token Sale Phase"! What are these numbers? 0.02 ... Of$1.5? It seems that the team wants to quickly collect money and ... go to the Islands.  Grin

Its a money grab ICO. Its a scam
talonkalebju

Activity: 74

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:47:59 AM
Last edit: September 21, 2018, 07:07:53 AM by talonkalebju

I have received your cardonio, you should check in their website

0x22a098adae16d2a26ae9f27f8cd33e21501bd431
Adejoke

Activity: 4

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 06:13:25 AM

I'm definitely investing in this ICO. This is the future of all payments
3ooCox

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:58:04 PM

Hello Cardonio supporters,

Our team just wrote up an ICO review for Cardonio, here’s a quick overview: Cardonio Card allows users who stake their cryptocurrency to access fiat capital for credit card purchases. It solves the liquidity problem of cryptocurrencies while avoiding the current high transaction fees due to the immaturity of the market.

We’d love your input and comments https://www.globalfromasia.com/investments/cardonio-ico-review/

Thanks!
Stop promoting scams. You haven't written nothing about how risky it is to actually join or worse, invest in this project. Bad bad boy, getting some extra from their team ?

Now you all stop slobbering and read those last inputs before you decide to buy in more :

Something is fishy about this project guys! It might be a scam Be extra careful and read this article https://steemit.com/news/@sharedrops/is-cardonio-a-scam-scam-airdrop-alert
Its a money grab ICO. Its a scam
This project is a total Scam, Guys Keep off.

Keep Off guys...

And now read the first comment of this ANN

Now, guess what I've just done. I joined the bounty program. Let's see how that rolls out.

And yeah, Cardonio is a real scam. It smells bad within all the perimeter. I mean just look at that bounty support group, what a shame. I feel sorry for you all who already invested. You all can start sending reports to interpol.int

Now I'll be polite : It would be better not to support Cardonio. That will make this world better, believe me.

You've been warned
grumpyoldman99

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:27:01 AM

https://www.cryptonomics.news/cardonio-led-by-a-team-of-experienced-industry-experts/
This article posted on Cryptonomics supports a few others i have read that make me believe in this project. Every successful ICO I have ever seen has negative comments. just dont invest more than you are prepared to lose as always...

Cardonio – Led by a Team of Experienced Industry Experts
TOPICS:CardonioCardonio Credit CardCryptocurrencyIcoReview

Cardonio’s avowed mission as a financial service-provider is to “create a ‘first-of-its-kind’ reputable financial product that will greatly improve the lives of people around the world while at the same time-saving consumers’ money on everyday purchases and transactions”. These are not hollow words snatched from thin air or copy-pasted from some blog site. These words are backed up by solid, blood-sweat-and-tears experiences borne by professional experts who comprise Cardonio’s team of highly-qualified industry practitioners. These people carry their values as if they were their palpable badges seen by their clients and the people they meet. They sincerely aim to “build simple and honest financial products” that will enhance the way people conduct their daily lives as consumers.

Moreover, Cardonio’s team prides itself of a unique brand founded on “principles of trust and honesty”, assuring their customers that their welfare and convenience are up there in the team’s priorities. Transparency of every transaction is constantly maintained by the team and by every member of the team. Being an innovative leader in the financial industry, Cardonio recognizes its role as a pioneering entity that does not merely follow but leads the way to dynamic business practices.

Among Cardonio’s top team members are the following, along with a brief description of their qualifications:

Alan Chang, Chief Executive Officer
-An entrepreneur with extensive expertise in business strategy, management and development.

-Successful track record in buy-and-build projects, along with the ability to raise senior-debt facilities.

-Extensive experience in building and leading diverse, high-performing teams.

-Passionate about maximizing profitability and building organizational efficiencies through system and operational optimization.

Ryan Slater Chief, Technical Officer
-An experienced IT professional involved in Board-level global responsibilities.

-Specializes in providing value-driven, Agile software development.

-Currently engaged in the Financial Services sector.

-Possesses comprehensive experience in Cloud services, Payment Systems/E-commerce, Insurance Claims, Business Continuity, Business Intelligence and Data Management.

Jeff Thompson, Chief Financial Officer
-Highly motivated individual and constantly seeking ways to be challenged.

-Has a tested track-record, specializing in providing the highest value to the organization he represents.

-A commercially-astute finance professional able to create value across various industries.

-Has an extensive grasp of all professional accounting practices, delivering financial and strategic solutions over a wide range of financial concerns.

A team that has a clear vision and motivated members will rise to the challenges of the present and the future under any circumstances. Cardonio launches forth to meet those challenges.
3ooCox

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:57:08 PM

https://www.cryptonomics.news/cardonio-led-by-a-team-of-experienced-industry-experts/
This article posted on Cryptonomics supports a few others i have read that make me believe in this project. Every successful ICO I have ever seen has negative comments. just dont invest more than you are prepared to lose as always...
Said too much ? Bye bye $$$

Cardonio – Led by a Team of Thieves
I saw you right through, you $uckers, right at the start. A bunch of scamming amateurs.

And all of you who have been licking a$$e$ to get rich - don't cry now, you should first read the first post.
Cardoniotoken (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:00:54 AM

Well - it is a free world - people can think what they want.

We have a solid team and we are building our advisors. All the questions listed in here can be answered in our white paper and our Q & A.

People are just lazy and don't bother researching.

Cardoniotoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:03:12 AM

The cardonio team seem to have no experience in Blockchain projects?

We are working with industry experts who are providing our core team the skills required while we internal recruit and attract talent in the blockchain industry. As we build our team over the next 12-24 months we’ll update our team section to keep the market constantly informed.

Why are the token metrics so large? There is such a large jump from phase 2 to the final phase?

Unlike many other crypto cards our business model is focused primarily around (Cardonio) having large amounts of fiat currency in escrow with our payment processor and offering a service to the crypto community to make the exchange from crypto to fiat a easy and seamless experience. A large portion of funds raised will be needed to secure credit card / fiat account balances. The token phase prices will reflect the achievements and goals at each stage of our growth over the next 6 months. Our business in 6 months will be 100 times more attractive to investors as we prove the business model and build a strong community.

Visa have said that they won’t work with Crypto Currency ICO’s how is Cardonio different?

This is a very good point and technically Visa won’t be working with Cardonio directly. We have secured a white label partnership who will act as our processing platform which is a MasterCard® and Visa® accredited processor. They are Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. Based out of the UAE, the Company and has an end-to-end solution that includes payment processing from both Visa and MasterCard.

Crypto is only used by us to back the fiat money we use as security with our payment processor.

Our business model is very simple, Cardonio will put up the funds (Fiat) with our white label partner to offer its customers a line of credit. Our customers will use crypto as security against that line of credit in fiat. We make money on the settlement of the account 30-90 days later.
Cardoniotoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:05:30 AM

THE CARDONIO TEAM HAVE BEEN KYC'd with ALL of our major suppliers and REVIEW SITES AS WELL.
Cardoniotoken (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:07:41 AM

HI guys:

See our CFGT - Etherscan:

https://etherscan.io/token/0xc091e7f1a5833d62559e5fe75a11facbd5554fa5

See our Github (smart contract)

https://github.com/CardonioFinancial
Kuala Lumpur

Activity: 420
Merit: 69

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:48:46 AM

Colleagues, hello. I follow your activities in social networks. Such as Twitter and Facebook. Have not published anything for a long time, what happened? I would like that you did not forget to publish news on Twitter and Facebook. I wish you success in development!
jelma

Activity: 717
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:40:25 PM

the revenue from token sales until to day reached 11,632.84 ETH
this is a very big achievement. But I see in this thread dev is not too active, updating from Twitter and Facebook has nothing about the development of this project
jaksone

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 03:39:26 AM

Will Cardonio provide security guarantees if the card from the CFGT token holder is broken down by an irresponsible person, if this card is hacked by another party? it means replacing saved funds
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: