Bitcoin Forum
September 25, 2018, 08:24:39 AM *
News: ♦♦ New info! Bitcoin Core users absolutely must upgrade to previously-announced 0.16.3 [Torrent]. All Bitcoin users should temporarily trust confirmations slightly less. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Which fiat exchange is the best?  (Read 26 times)
Maheeratul Mirza jan

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:56:03 AM

Which fiat exchange is best to convert Eth to USDT? With simple steps and easy process?
Please share your experience.
Thanks.
Einax Airdrops and Bounties made easy! List your ERC-20 token
FREE
ETH markets launching soon!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1101

Hire BOUNTYPORTALS>Bounty management goo.gl/XKv9TK

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:45:19 AM

I believe that exchanges don't treat USDT as fiat. CTRL + F and type "ETH/USDT": https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tether/#markets

The most reputable exchanges (in my opinion) with ETH/USDT: Binance, Bittrex, OKex, Poloniex

blockman

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Anonymous bitcoin mixer

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:10:55 AM

I'd like agree to with Binance as choice of exchange to be one of the best. I don't know with others but this has been tested and proven to be one of the best exchange.

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
cryptolit

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:14:57 AM

Definitely, Binance as it has been proven time and time again that CZ, CEO of Binance knows what's best for Crypto traders/investors.

Of course, other exchanges are good too, each having their own advantages over another. It truly lies with you as a person, which ones speak to you the most. Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.