Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:36:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will become of Bitcoin if the price keeps falling?  (Read 2438 times)
trako

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:12:37 PM

If it keeps falling, there is no end of it. if a big crisis comes, the bitcoin is about $ 3,000. and a lot of altcoin is garbage. and it takes quite a long time to recover.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:20:15 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2018, 03:40:52 PM by Ararbermas

What will become of Bitcoin if the price keeps falling?
Prices went down from the start of this year: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/bitcoin

well for sure more investors will panic to buy to giain massive profit if the price of bitcoin become cheap , which is tends as well that can cause bitcoin recovery because of the demand and supply. Especially if the whales contribute on it for sure there will be a sudden progress.  
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:47:25 PM

The lower the price the better it will actually be, because it will enable more and more people to be able to afford bitcoin and as well increase adoption into mainstream.
Might not necessarily play out that a lower Bitcoin would be better. As have been witnessed over the years  a falling leads to panic sell offs especially by those traders, whose understanding of Bitcoin is only in the unprecedented high rate it have attained. But the experienced traders have never missed any such opportunity of mopping off the excess supplies at lower prices, every time there was a sell off. That goes to say, Bitcoin have always shown good liquidity.
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:27:51 PM

The price is not falling. Look back last 3 months, all the altcoins went down but the Bitcoin has stayed strong and powerfull. So the price not falling in opposite way it is rising you will see. I would recommend you to buy or collect more bitcoin and you won't be regret.
Yes, if I see that bitcoin continues to survive now, there is still time to wait for the next 3 months, maybe they should continue to collect, and make purchases, this situation is right to continue to collect.
wxa7115

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:22:25 PM

The price has been more or less stable for some months now, so at least to me it seems the panic is over which is a good thing but there is not any sign that we can see that the market can begin to recover in the next months so right now we're in a very difficult position, the price is not going down but it's not going up either it is going to remain stagnant for a very long time, and in this particular circumstances it is very likely that in the next months or even years the price of bitcoin is going to fall a little bit more because people are going to get desperate and are going to sell their coins because they are not going to be willing to wait for the recovery of bitcoin anymore.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1156

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:51:15 PM

Nothing major. Bitcoin prices go down and go up that iis how the world of crypto works. There is no "keeps falling" , it will keep falling for a while, than it will stop, than it will stay there for a while, sometimes drop some more, in the end no matter what happens bitcoin goes up. Oh don't think that I am saying something nice for it, when it goes up, in the end it goes down as well. I do not believe "bitcoin will be a million dollar each one day" type of person.

I believe the highest will ever be is $100k so when I say it goes down but it goes up too I mean it has been like that historically and I doubt it will change right now.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Beegovere

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:53:33 AM

even bitcoin price are continues to fall it still has value among other currencies. bitcoin as the founder of cryptocurrency has become cryptocurrency's benchmark and many laypeople know cryptocurrency is bitcoin. as the future of currency bitcoin will never lost its community support. there a large number of community supporting bitcoin to replace other currency in daily use. and many whales will always support bitcoin to earn profit.
Yeah you are right because bitcoin is the most popular and trusted currency of all available currencies in the market. People do not trust new ICOs because many of them are scam and they run away after collecting huge money from innocent people of the world. Therefore if the price of bitcoin fall more, I think that more and more people will put their money in it.
It will disappear from the market if the price of bitcoin falls more. People cannot bear more falls in the price because thousands of investors bought bitcoin for much higher price than $3000.  I think that the developers and controllers should fix a minimum price for bitcoin to save the money of investors; otherwise people will dishearten and will withdraw their money from bitcoin and even from Altcoin.
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:36:13 AM

Will become e cheaper bitcoin
More and more people will invest in it. In my country the price of one bitcoin is equal to more than 600000. It is very huge amount and for average person it is not possible to buy one bitcoin. Therefore if the price of bitcoin fall more our people will also be able to buy bitcoin, and in the long future they would be able to earn money from their investment.
Even at the current price bitcoin is so expensive in my country that just one bitcoin is close to cover all your expenses for one year, so as you may guess there are not many people that can afford such an expensive thing, this is why I think that even just having a few bitcoins could change your life if you live in a country where the costs of living are cheap.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:45:49 AM

If it keeps falling, there is no end of it. if a big crisis comes, the bitcoin is about $ 3,000. and a lot of altcoin is garbage. and it takes quite a long time to recover.
I do not expect falling price to continue, we have stabilized above $6k and I think we have reached the bottom line and will not go down below that, I think all users also know that? so they will continue to guard the market so that there is no panic selling happen again..
geberger

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:34:04 AM

I don't think anything will happen because the price is down, it has become a common thing in the world of commerce, especially when the price dropped not only this time the previous year also happened but bitcoin still rose and survived.
It is even a normal thing for the price of a market to go down at any point in time. It is a market and it is not meant to have a fixed value, most especially when it is not regulated. The decentralized nature of the market brings about its volatility and therefore makes it a market that can easily sway downward pretty fast as well as upward. If the price keeps falling, this would just give an opportunity to buy lower at a much discounted price anyway, so no worries.

As simple as that. And for the fact that it becomes a cheaper bitcoin, that would give us chance to buy more at lower prices since at least, nothing has changed the limited supply anyway and there would always be a guarantee of supply getting limited at some point and then demand beginning to skyrocket. If price keeps falling, it would just be like any other market that is in a downtrend and nothing different.
In my opinion the price will never go down from $5000 because if so it will be the end of bitcoin and blockchain will never let to eliminate bitcoin from cryptocurrency list. $5000 is also very low price for bitcoin and nobody will accept except new investors. New investors will be happy to see the price falling because they will find a chance for investment in bitcoin for low price.
Blamsud

Activity: 503

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:34:16 AM

More and more people will invest in it. In my country the price of one bitcoin is equal to more than 600000. It is very huge amount and for average person it is not possible to buy one bitcoin. Therefore if the price of bitcoin fall more our people will also be able to buy bitcoin, and in the long future they would be able to earn money from their investment.
Even at the current price bitcoin is so expensive in my country that just one bitcoin is close to cover all your expenses for one year, so as you may guess there are not many people that can afford such an expensive thing, this is why I think that even just having a few bitcoins could change your life if you live in a country where the costs of living are cheap.
We don't really need to have one or two, some amounts can cover it specially if we both it on a higher value. Yes,it is still expensive knowing how much was it when started but many bought it in much higher price than now.
tepakpak

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:59:26 PM

Even if prices continue to fall, I'm sure it will recover, cheap prices will bring more investors. Bitcoin will never end.
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:57:21 AM

The reason why people may be skeptical about the value now is because everything is still speculative, the risk is still very high, there is not so much real life usage and everything we see today is just everybody wanting to get rich.

Moreover, in the avenue where those things like real life usage comes into play and we get to see a huge level of adoption and growth with a lot of people using the space for what it was meant for, the price most definitely would have skyrocketed by then, and at this stage, with people using, no one will really be bothered about the price being too expensive, and stages of laggard, usually resort to some level of equilibrium as demand and supply gets balanced in a way.
chainedblocks

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:06:29 PM

I do not expect falling price to continue, we have stabilized above $6k and I think we have reached the bottom line and will not go down below that, I think all users also know that? so they will continue to guard the market so that there is no panic selling happen again..
Even if falling price should continue, that would only bring about room for us to buy more as the case may be. Nothing is certain yet and all we can do now is to see where the market really leads. I would not say the price may not fall further as it still has some more room to fall if the bears are given the chance.

I guess we all saw them trying to strike a while back and then the bulls taking over again. If the price falls, believe me the smart ones will definitely take it as an opportunity to buy, and there is certainly no doubt about that.
Barbarian

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:07:32 PM

If the price keep on falling down then it could become a problem, the investors will become hesitate to invest if the price keep on falling down, but if we can picture Bitcoin for long term then we still see so many positive sign that can make the price go up, the problem is, it's difficult to convince someone when the bear market not stopping at all
The price has reached the bottom and it's not going to go down that much further, the only thing that you need to do is to have confidence that the price is going to recover, and unfortunately many of the people that invested in this market do not have that confidence and that is why there are selling their coins.
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:19:54 PM

Dont worry about the price falling it is normally happens in the crypto market. We can do only one thing just buy bitcoin at low price and hold it for future. Sure the price will recover but for that weneed to be wait with patience. The result will be positive and the gain will be more. So just hold the bitcoin and wait for long term the result will be in positive.
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:45:17 AM
Last edit: September 26, 2018, 01:56:53 AM by maxreish

It isn't supposedly continue to fall. If you will just study the price history of bitcoin for the last months, or even in a past year, their is a price resistance or fall back that you called. In that matter, it is very impossible that bitcoin will gonna keeps on dumping as it will uncertainty .
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 02:21:11 AM

The price has reached the bottom and it's not going to go down that much further, the only thing that you need to do is to have confidence that the price is going to recover, and unfortunately many of the people that invested in this market do not have that confidence and that is why there are selling their coins.

Many are still not used to what is happening in the market that's why some panic sell and some are just selling to buy lower as part of their strategy. Price of bitcoin will not keep falling if there are always buyers who are willing to buy. As what you observed, the market has been going up for a few days already and you would expect that others would be taking profit and some of those have bulk orders and when some people saw the big red canadle, others eventually followed to sell that's why it's going down.

arthotdog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:44:32 AM

What will become of Bitcoin if the price keeps falling?
Prices went down from the start of this year: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/bitcoin

This is not dropping and what is happening in market now is bubble recovering

Many have mistaken about this prices becoming lower but the truth is this what the right value of now,and we will be looking for another years of same situation.so better be aware and accept this reality
andreijoaquin

Activity: 173
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:03:57 AM

I've never seen in bitcoin history that it keeps falling as if it will going to lose its value. What we have always see is a fluctuations in price which is brought by unstable market situation bitcoin is going through. Seems bitcoin is a crypto currency we will expect a lot of pump and dump, and it's normal. What we can do is invest when the price is low then sell when the price pump and reasonable enough to earn profit. Let's learn how to play the market and continue supporting bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: