Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:04:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴🔴 [BOUNTY] Earn $72 or more/day for each select YouTuber sent our way. 🔴🔴  (Read 405 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2019, 08:10:06 PM
Last edit: May 19, 2019, 08:22:44 PM by Phinnaeus Gage
Merited by Vlad2Vlad (7)

Although free PAQs are reserved for YouTubers maintaining channels, I'm making exceptions at the nascent stage so to garner tentative support from YouTubers in embracing YuTü.Co.in.

Below the fold is an email for yous to blast to YouTubers via their email address often found on their channel's About page. The only course of actions by the YouTubers is to either ignore it or follow through by visiting https://yutu.co.in/lynspinz-signup/.

You will earn PAQs according to the following schedule found on the White Paper - https://yutu.co.in/wp-content/uploads/White-Paper.pdf - as YouTubers join the platform:

Per the White Paper, Lynspinz will be issued a number of PAQs based on their channel subscriber count at the time of verification, at the following rates:

0 – 99 Subscribers: 2 PAQs
100 – 499 Subscribers: 3 PAQs
500 – 1,999 Subscribers: 4 PAQs
2,000 – 4,999 Subscribers: 5 PAQs
5,000 – 9,999 Subscribers: 6 PAQs
10,000 – 24,999 Subscribers: 7 PAQs
25,000 – 49,999 Subscribers: 8 PAQs
50,000 – 99,999 Subscribers: 9 PAQs
Over 100,000 Subscribers: 10 PAQs

In case you missed it, each PAQ is fully capable of [virtually] mining 1 share exactly every 2 minutes, with each share worth no less than $0.01 (1 cent; 1 US penny) when trading on our exchange, YTC-Sox.

That equates to no less than $7.20 per day per PAQ over the course of slightly less than 3 years.

Doing the math, for each YouTuber who has over 100K subscribers and joins YuTü.Co.in using your referral code, you'll earn no less than $72 per day. Some of them yAltcoins could easily trade north of $1.00 per share. I let you do the math from there on out.

The following is the email that you'll send to YouTubers:

<Subject Line>

ZERO Fees for YouTubers on NEW Patreon Alternative

<Body of Text (Copy & Paste)>

Introducing YuTübopolis, Inc.'s YuTü.Co.in: Empowering and Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commoditization. A crypto ecosystem for YouTubers and their fans.

If a zero-fee Patreon-like blockchain platform for YouTubers doesn't appeal to you, then simply delete this email.

But if we piqued your interest, kindly peruse our non-technical White Paper - https://yutu.co.in/wp-content/uploads/White-Paper.pdf - and accompanied website's Home Page (https://yutu.co.in).

After reading and still interested in augmenting your coffer, head on over to https://yutu.co.in/lynspinz-signup/ and fill out the simple form using the referral code PLACE YOUR CODE HERE in showing your non-committal support.

Thank you kindly for your consideration.

Sincerely,

YuTübopolis, Inc. (a Wyoming corporation)

PS: Please use the referral code PLACE YOUR CODE HERE when filling out the form: https://yutu.co.in/lynspinz-signup/.

IMPORTANT: Make sure that you include your referral code IN BOLD twice, depicted as PLACE YOUR CODE HERE; the second and last usage of YuTübopolis, Inc. is also in bold (as depicted); and the term non-committal is in italics (as depicted).

Please PM me if wishing to participate in this lucrative referral program, whereupon I'll give you an email address so to send me the email outlined above in making sure that you're sending as designed. I'll also will ask for your referral code of choice or I will provide you with one.

Participants will list on this thread the names (not email addresses) of YouTube channels you've personally contacted so to eliminate double-sends as much as possible. No harm if a few overlaps occur, but I'll document alphabetically all YouTubers who've been sent emails to deter double-sends as much as possible.

Please inquire if you have any questions or concerns.

Bruno

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2019, 08:14:01 PM

Reserve for list of YouTubers.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2019, 08:14:19 PM

Reserve for list of YouTubers.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 01:37:23 PM

Love it.  Huge payout potential.  Gonna hit up the pie dude. 

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 01:57:07 PM

Love it.  Huge payout potential.  Gonna hit up the pie dude. 

That's the spirit, bud.

"I'll just set here till Vlad hits me up with his Romanian wisdom."
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2019, 12:25:49 PM

Update: To date, we have five (5) users blasting emails to YouTubers per instructions in the OP.

Our goal is to get a nice handful of YouTubers who have tremendous reach (subscribers et al.) to at least quasi-embrace our platform.

To reiterate, there's no cost on your part with the exception of a little bit of time with the rewards being well worth it. Further, there's never a cost to ALL YouTubers who join our platform.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: