Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:04:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How has your experience been with Binance?  (Read 1915 times)
doylesnyder8

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:20:51 PM

I didn't like the layout of Binance at first but after some time it became my most used exchange. Never had a single issue with it.
Jaci

Activity: 219
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:25:07 PM

Binance is a well-known exchanges platform in this online industry.lots of people know about Binance because when people want to get some good exchanges then they going to search in Google and got top listed exchanges platform. as a result you can see Binance  is a one of the best exchanges platform in this online industry. More trusted and very perfect exchanges for any kind of cryptocurrency trader.
zergenyt09

Activity: 297
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:23:28 AM

Binance continues to increase its influence on the crypto market.

What is it working for you?
Any complaints?

From my own experience I believe that Binance is the best exchanger you find in the crypto market. And of course I do see a lot of people complaining about Binance and how they lose their money and all that and they also call it a scam, but to me that’s nonsense cause people always says that.

I don’t listen what people have to say this time around, as long as it’s working for me I’m staying with it for good. I have seen them complain about Bitfinex, Poloniex and every single exchanger there is, so if we keep on listening to them we won’t have any choice.
Shishir99

Activity: 644
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 06:53:35 PM

Binance has become best exchange because of its user friendly ecosystem. Greatest advantage of binance exchange is its mobile app.Because nowadays people trade all the time.Beside that binance has referral system which is very good.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: