Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:57:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Are We Entering a Crypto Bull Run?  (Voting closed: September 06, 2018, 11:51:31 AM)
Yes - 0 (0%)
No - 0 (0%)
On the way! - 0 (0%)
Not even close... - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Bull Run!!!  (Read 26269 times)
Questat

Activity: 2814
Merit: 604

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 05:10:20 AM

The current Movement of the market is Highly unpredictable. seriously everyone is confused.
The market has never been predictable, that's the nature in crypto because I believe that price can easily be manipulated
so it's hard to predict by looking at the trend and the graph alone, it's based on the decision of the whales who can move the price by manipulating it.
some believed that last year prediction of bitcoin going down to 1,5k will still happen. currently we are experiencing a  huge deep. over 20 billions wipe out of the market within 2hours. when we were assuming the market is balancing.
I'm not predicting it would go that low, I believe last year we will achieve another high but the price is going the opposite way.
Maybe I'm just in denial, I see it's going down but my hope it still high that it will recover very soon.

The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 05:30:35 AM

I believed many crypto users are already quit crypto currency and shifted to none crypto investments because of this bearish market which is still in effect. Maybe many are still waiting for the bull run to come but if still this bullish will not happen by this year then i think it will be the end of it as we have waited for it for a very long time already.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 05:36:28 AM
Merited by Questat (1)

I believed many crypto users are already quit crypto currency and shifted to none crypto investments because of this bearish market which is still in effect. Maybe many are still waiting for the bull run to come but if still this bullish will not happen by this year then i think it will be the end of it as we have waited for it for a very long time already.
Most of those who are not ready to wait already shifted to another form of investment, most of those who try entering the market didn't bother to study first are mostly the one who will quit right away and forget about long term goals, thinking that this industry is a shortcut to richness they become a victim of very wise traders who knows how the drill works and keep gaining both from bull and bear situations.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 07:07:41 AM

I think we should start to expect the bull run from second quarter of this year and if that happens I think it will be a very lighter price movement.  It seems bitcoin is going to remain around $3500 and 6500 through out this first quarter and that is why we should invest now that is in the lowest position.
ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 07:27:40 AM

The bull run was only in 2017. The year 2018 was not a bullish year. It was a bearish year, with cryptocurrencies, even those that are ruling in the top spots, falling down. This year 2019 is going to become a sort of a battle between crypto falling down more or they will recover and prove to the whole world that it is still alive. The future is going to become bleak if the year 2019 will be like 2018. That means a couple of years consistent downfall. It might spell a bad future for crypto.

Honestly speaking, we really don't know what's gonna be happen this year, I just hope for the best particularly to the investors and bounty

hunters as well that for the coming bounty ico project will give a right or proper payment to all their participants when their project is done here.
I also hope that this year, Crypto can return a bull run so that all investors can smile again and bounty hunters can also get prizes smoothly. yes I hope that can happen what we want

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
incomefromcoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 05:07:36 PM

This year second quarter we can expect bull run most probably once the Etf news and other news like wall street institutional investors come out we can expect positive changes in cryptocurrencies price growth
Questat

Activity: 2814
Merit: 604

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 03:03:48 AM

Most of those who are not ready to wait already shifted to another form of investment, most of those who try entering the market didn't bother to study first are mostly the one who will quit right away and forget about long term goals, thinking that this industry is a shortcut to richness they become a victim of very wise traders who knows how the drill works and keep gaining both from bull and bear situations.
That's because they think bull run will stay forever, it's a way of thinking that is not realistic anymore therefore they loss their investment.
Quitting is a good idea if they give up but those who are still interested to grow, will continue to learn until time will come that they will fully comprehend what is crypto and it's norms. No one can learn overnight here, it will take time since market is so volatile and things affected that volatility is something we  should also know.

peter0425

Activity: 2632
Merit: 439

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 03:53:16 AM

This year second quarter we can expect bull run most probably once the Etf news and other news like wall street institutional investors come out we can expect positive changes in cryptocurrencies price growth
Not so fast, what will happen if the ETF is not approved? And how do you know that SEC is going to approved it? It's beyond our control for now, of course we wanted it to be approved, but we can't do anything for now but to wait so don't expect something big will happen in the second quarter of this year.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
apityeh71

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 12:22:22 PM

After long bearish more than 1 years crypto market should be change to bull run soon.  And in my personal opinion we are already close with bull market because some altcoin already going up to 100% , and we have to wait price action of Bitcoin and if the price possible  to reach 100% too so can become trigger for bull market.  Decision of Bitcoin ETF in 45 days and big possibility its will be approved by SEC so this also can become trigger for bull market .

moynul2050

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 01:30:39 PM

do you still believe? that if an ETF accepts a bitcoin commodity as a legitimate currency then it will have a big effect on the price of bitcoin and other crypto currencies. maybe this will affect but I am not sure if this will be a major influence on the bitcoin price movements in the market.
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 05:39:57 PM

The current Movement of the market is Highly unpredictable. seriously everyone is confused. some believed that last year prediction of bitcoin going down to 1,5k will still happen. currently we are experiencing a  huge deep. over 20 billions wipe out of the market within 2hours. when we were assuming the market is balancing.

Yeah, you're right many of the members in this forum believed that before end of 2018 bull run will going to be happen.
But the it didn't happen up to the present. Though the price of bitcoin so far now was pumped a little bit, but not enough to say if this
is bull run moves, we never know if it is. But I know it will happen soon just no definite exact date and time.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 06:15:45 AM

After long bearish more than 1 years crypto market should be change to bull run soon.  And in my personal opinion we are already close with bull market because some altcoin already going up to 100% , and we have to wait price action of Bitcoin and if the price possible  to reach 100% too so can become trigger for bull market.  Decision of Bitcoin ETF in 45 days and big possibility its will be approved by SEC so this also can become trigger for bull market .
Indeed it has been bearish for one year but if we look one year back it was bull run and price of every coin increased too high at that time, so the same it is now good time waiting for us to meet, those who are holding will get good profit with this bull run just wait and don’t sell your coin at panic because bull is just few months far from us now.
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 804

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 06:50:09 AM
Last edit: February 24, 2019, 07:14:22 PM by Jating
Merited by Japinat (2), btc_angela (2)

After long bearish more than 1 years crypto market should be change to bull run soon.  And in my personal opinion we are already close with bull market because some altcoin already going up to 100% , and we have to wait price action of Bitcoin and if the price possible  to reach 100% too so can become trigger for bull market.  Decision of Bitcoin ETF in 45 days and big possibility its will be approved by SEC so this also can become trigger for bull market .

We still have to look at how the current price moves up to the end of the month.

So far the price reaches $4K already, but it seems that it cannot sustained it. Bull run technically happens when the price keeps on increasing like every day, but it this case the price can't get to the $4K hump.

45 days is not a lot of time, we won't even noticed. So if there's a possibility of a approval then for sure that is the needed catalyst, but for now, it looks like FOMO to me, but its good thing though, everyone wanted to make money in anticipation of a approval so let's see.

.airbet.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

6,000+
GAMES
|
WEEKLY
PROMOS
....100%....
1ST DEPOSIT
BONUS
....125%.....
2ND DEPOSIT
BONUS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
.PLAY NOW.
keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 05:05:24 PM

It looks like just an normal rebound after several weekd of market  falling down. As we can see bitcoin can't sustain to break and hold even just in 4k$ level. And ad of this writing market are red again maybe we are again in consolidation stage and lets see if where the market heads on.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2226
Merit: 786

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 05:49:40 PM

The only thing that we can do is to wait, observe, and the study the market while prices are on the $4,000 mark. People are claiming that this may be the start of a 'bullish' market' but it is too early to speculate. We are not even through with the first quarter of the year and people are starting to lose their heads by this increase.

The current Movement of the market is Highly unpredictable. seriously everyone is confused. some believed that last year prediction of bitcoin going down to 1,5k will still happen. currently we are experiencing a  huge deep. over 20 billions wipe out of the market within 2hours. when we were assuming the market is balancing.

Yeah, you're right many of the members in this forum believed that before end of 2018 bull run will going to be happen.
But the it didn't happen up to the present. Though the price of bitcoin so far now was pumped a little bit, but not enough to say if this
is bull run moves, we never know if it is. But I know it will happen soon just no definite exact date and time.

Even if people claimed that, it is still our responsibility to monitor the market price instead of relying purely on speculation instead of data. I am actually considering that the bull-run may be relative depending on the investment by an individual whether he accumulated profit or not. For example, if he purchased bitcoins when the prices are below $4,000 with profit margins, he may consider this increase as a bull run as compared to people who purchased when the prices are beyond $4,000.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
OrangeII

Activity: 2058
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 05:52:19 PM

It looks like just an normal rebound after several weekd of market  falling down. As we can see bitcoin can't sustain to break and hold even just in 4k$ level. And ad of this writing market are red again maybe we are again in consolidation stage and lets see if where the market heads on.
I think it takes time for that. although this is a normal increase. the price of $ 4k is the new price for this year, even surviving, or stable at that price will be something good after a few months. I'm sure there will be a good increase in crypto prices this year.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

btc_angela

Activity: 2590
Merit: 542

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 04:04:37 AM

After long bearish more than 1 years crypto market should be change to bull run soon.  And in my personal opinion we are already close with bull market because some altcoin already going up to 100% , and we have to wait price action of Bitcoin and if the price possible  to reach 100% too so can become trigger for bull market.  Decision of Bitcoin ETF in 45 days and big possibility its will be approved by SEC so this also can become trigger for bull market .

We still have to look at how the current price moves up to the end of the month.

So far the price reaches $4K already, but it seems that it cannot sustained it. Bull run technically happens when the price keeps on increasing like every day, but it this case the price can't get to the $4K hump.

45 days is not a lot of time, we won't even noticed. So if there's a possibility of a approval then for sure that is the needed catalyst, but for now, it looks like FOMO to me, but its good thing though, everyone wanted to make money in anticipation of a approval so let's see.

Well the price did move this weekend, from $4200-$3800 so I guess those who FOMO got sucked in and then speculators dumping and booking their profits. I don't know about those eft's to be honest, just too good to be true, we might be looking again at SEC delaying their decision after 45 days.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 05:27:13 AM

Well the price did move this weekend, from $4200-$3800 so I guess those who FOMO got sucked in and then speculators dumping and booking their profits. I don't know about those eft's to be honest, just too good to be true, we might be looking again at SEC delaying their decision after 45 days.
I also not expecting too much from that as it was happen before, delayed again will not change anything, the market is again trying to move
up after that huge dumped, speculations once more and nothing is certained, we just need to move forward and keep our holdings safe.

Bull will be there, trust and patiently wait will always be the best option.
babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 12:08:49 PM

the dream will soon come true, a few days ago there was an increase in prices and some people thought that a bull run would happen soon but everything ran aground when the price fell again.
how could this be the reason for a bull run?
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 12:52:10 PM

Expecting bull run last week is so very dissapointed because when the market up a little we expected the bull run comes or happens but it not happen. I think more than 5 times I expect the bull run last year and for this year  count and it's already 1 and for sure you know that and that is last 2  days ago which is Im wrong again and Im still waiting for the right time to the bitcoin to start the bull run.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: