Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:06:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [NXB] POS MASTERNODE NXBoost APP for Android IOS in NXB blockchain base  (Read 28220 times)
nikoland2 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 357
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:27:14 PM

To strong your project create a discord server or contactme ❤ 

we closed the server of discord a week ago, this is a hotbed of trolls, constantly have to answer the same questions, and the topic on the forum is not moving, and so we have public communication

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
newbie_2010

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:51:26 PM

we closed the server of discord a week ago, this is a hotbed of trolls, constantly have to answer the same questions, and the topic on the forum is not moving, and so we have public communication
Just active in telegram?
selebinity

Activity: 103

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:59:22 PM

Just active in telegram?
Telegram and this topic. If you want to talk about the project or ask something.
Crypton2018

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:00:52 PM

I really liked this project! I think that the coin of the NXB has a great future! At least it stands out among other projects with masternodes!
selebinity

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:07:47 PM

I really liked this project! I think that the coin of the NXB has a great future! At least it stands out among other projects with masternodes!
Yes. Step by step. Working hard. No hype or lying promises.
nikoland2 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:11:03 PM

updated windows qt  wallet a bit.  technically, nothing has changed, changed the design to fit our concept , in the header link to the new wallet  already.

you can download, enjoy, wallet for mac will collect as the time until the end of the year for sure)) if you need qt for linux can put if you need to have.

while all,
 now we are actively working on the development of API , payment gateway , work takes a lot of time , the gateway is very serious. I think this quarter we will finish it, and testing and integration of API will deal   new year
LaScuderia

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:27:15 PM

Many of you are criticized, but if there was no other choice, then this is the right decision.
As well as freezing history with altmarkets.cc and stop trading here. Probably all the same it is worthwhile to hire an additional manager and maybe better just several for communicating with the community and investors. So far, the project looks good but spammers and fraudsters use that fact without active managers.
Azazarka

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:10:06 AM

There is very important information:
NXB will be disabled on altmarkets.cc
There are many bugs on altmarkets.cc...
We desided to stop trading NXB there and asked to altmarkets administration for this
what bugs? I hope it's not because of orders - 10 sat per nxb or less? And you can't control it.       
I'm not trolling! Situation is suspicious.
Maybe you will list to another exchange?
-
I Will Give Advice.
If you want to develop and attract investments, you should use all available media tools. And you go with the alternative stock exchange, closed Discord. This is a bad trend!
selebinity

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:39:41 AM

We desided to stop trading NXB there and asked to altmarkets administration for this
what bugs? I hope it's not because of orders - 10 sat per nxb or less? And you can't control it.       
-
I Will Give Advice.
If you want to develop and attract investments, you should use all available media tools. And you go with the alternative stock exchange, closed Discord. This is a bad trend!
Hello. There is some problems with comission. No more listing to noname exchanges like altmarkets. We don't want you to have any problems. We don't want to people say "scam". You can trade on bitstorage.exchange. It is safe.
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:44:08 AM

I was interested in your NXB project. I like projects with masternodes. Is there a bounty company in your project?
selebinity

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:57:19 AM

I was interested in your NXB project. I like projects with masternodes. Is there a bounty company in your project?
Ico and bounties are scam attributes (with the exception of some real and successful projects, which want to do some bounty to make PR or something else).
Azazarka

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:03:06 AM

-
I Will Give Advice.
Hello. There is some problems with comission. No more listing to noname exchanges like altmarkets. We don't want you to have any problems. We don't want to people say "scam". You can trade on bitstorage.exchange. It is safe.
most people who are not from English-speaking countries do not understand the meaning of the word "scam" and write it in any incomprehensible situation
nikoland2 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:26:05 AM

-
I Will Give Advice.
most people who are not from English-speaking countries do not understand the meaning of the word "scam" and write it in any incomprehensible situation

I personally have several users wrote about the problems on the exchange allmarkets, they have problems in what we have seen, I will not publish these problems, because I have no right to talk bad about someone else's project, they have an administration and have their own programmers and let them identify their problems, I will  rule safe exchange, and I asked to disable altmarkets.cc , I brought out and bitcoins and nxboost, I as the developer of our coins do not trust temporarily this exchange, before their problem is fixed without our help.

if the problem concerned only a web interface , I would keep silent , but a problem in system of work of their purses in General , and on this problem cunning people already earn
nikoland2 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:27:46 AM

-
I Will Give Advice.

let's add another exchange ! for example cryptobia , I expect you bitcoins listing
Azazarka

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:35:16 AM

-
I Will Give Advice.

let's add another exchange ! for example cryptobia , I expect you bitcoins listing
Interesting offer. You offer us to pay for the listing, which means investing in the project. It is OK. But you understand that should be of interest to us? How would you do it? You have a good concept, with the implementation is not yet clear. The coin is traded with zero volumes. Delisting from an alternative exchange and closing the chat does not make the coin more attractive.
selebinity

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:47:41 AM

-
I Will Give Advice.

Interesting offer. You offer us to pay for the listing, which means investing in the project. It is OK. But you understand that should be of interest to us? How would you do it? You have a good concept, with the implementation is not yet clear. The coin is traded with zero volumes. Delisting from an alternative exchange and closing the chat does not make the coin more attractive.
What do you want? Do you want to sell coins for a good price? Do you want easy money? You asking the same questions every time. I don't understand you.
nikoland2 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:08:25 AM
Merited by Madcard (1)

-
I Will Give Advice.

1. we are developing, and advertise from March 5 all our successes

2. we were expelled from two exchanges for which I personally paid for the listing, allegedly for insufficient trading volumes, although daily trades were 0.1 bitcoin , asked to pay for the listing again , it is unreasonable to pay for the listing every six months

3. our project is not ready to implement the necessary trading volumes at the moment, for large exchanges , and even for small unknown, such as graviex

4. everything that is sounded by us in the concept, will be realized , and we prove it already half a year, without throwing words to the wind. if we said that the NXB CAR app would be able to use our payment gateway on June 26th , they released a beta version on google market 26 June, where you can see THE nxb balance exactly matching the balance on bitstorage.finance, but if you look carefully and replace the password on the exchange you will see that the password in the application NXB CAR will remain the same, as they have different databases but they use one payment gateway our  

5. we do not advertise here these projects, as they are independent self-developing projects that are included in the group NXBoost at the start of its development, they began to develop before us, but we persuaded them to change the concept of their development, what will continue to do, to attract to our group of companies more and more new projects, different directions, and everywhere will be the same balance, but all these projects will combine only one of our payment gateway and the ability to calculate our coin

the result of my answer is this : we are working on the implementation of our goals . we are building our community. we involve more and more partners in the project to integrate our payment gateway to them. and only when we are ready to enter the market , with a large cohesive community , will we enter other exchanges . otherwise, we will be expelled from everywhere as they do next, and I better spend my money on the development of the project, we have more ambitious plans than to add a coin to the exchanges for trading,

I tried to get explanations from crex24 and stocks.exchange why traded coin is kicked out and the dead are left. they answered me or pay for the listing again or good-bye , on stocks the coin was traded 5 months . on crex24 only 1 month then they turned off the coin for 4 months, without any explanation . but both of the exchange taken for the listing .
and on the exchange altmarkets I paid my own money, which I took from my pocket exchanged in exchange for bitcoins and gave them . and it was I who asked them to turn off the bidding, because there really are problems, and our coin holders may lose their coins in the future.

I hope I've answered your questions. I have a bad English , I do not deal with answers to questions, but our managers do not answer your questions succinctly enough, so I decided to answer the questions that you have.

if you have any more questions do not hesitate to ask, I am the developer of the entire project, from beginning to end, for me there are no secrets in the processes of the project, all that concerns the coins all comne, all that concerns the questions of our partners, please to them,
Azazarka

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:58:27 AM

This is how the project and team should be presented!
Madcard

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:08:54 PM

-
I Will Give Advice.

1. we are developing, and advertise from March 5 all our successes

2. we were expelled from two exchanges for which I personally paid for the listing, allegedly for insufficient trading volumes, although daily trades were 0.1 bitcoin , asked to pay for the listing again , it is unreasonable to pay for the listing every six months

3. our project is not ready to implement the necessary trading volumes at the moment, for large exchanges , and even for small unknown, such as graviex

4. everything that is sounded by us in the concept, will be realized , and we prove it already half a year, without throwing words to the wind. if we said that the NXB CAR app would be able to use our payment gateway on June 26th , they released a beta version on google market 26 June, where you can see THE nxb balance exactly matching the balance on bitstorage.finance, but if you look carefully and replace the password on the exchange you will see that the password in the application NXB CAR will remain the same, as they have different databases but they use one payment gateway our  

5. we do not advertise here these projects, as they are independent self-developing projects that are included in the group NXBoost at the start of its development, they began to develop before us, but we persuaded them to change the concept of their development, what will continue to do, to attract to our group of companies more and more new projects, different directions, and everywhere will be the same balance, but all these projects will combine only one of our payment gateway and the ability to calculate our coin

the result of my answer is this : we are working on the implementation of our goals . we are building our community. we involve more and more partners in the project to integrate our payment gateway to them. and only when we are ready to enter the market , with a large cohesive community , will we enter other exchanges . otherwise, we will be expelled from everywhere as they do next, and I better spend my money on the development of the project, we have more ambitious plans than to add a coin to the exchanges for trading,

I tried to get explanations from crex24 and stocks.exchange why traded coin is kicked out and the dead are left. they answered me or pay for the listing again or good-bye , on stocks the coin was traded 5 months . on crex24 only 1 month then they turned off the coin for 4 months, without any explanation . but both of the exchange taken for the listing .
and on the exchange altmarkets I paid my own money, which I took from my pocket exchanged in exchange for bitcoins and gave them . and it was I who asked them to turn off the bidding, because there really are problems, and our coin holders may lose their coins in the future.

I hope I've answered your questions. I have a bad English , I do not deal with answers to questions, but our managers do not answer your questions succinctly enough, so I decided to answer the questions that you have.

if you have any more questions do not hesitate to ask, I am the developer of the entire project, from beginning to end, for me there are no secrets in the processes of the project, all that concerns the coins all comne, all that concerns the questions of our partners, please to them,
Ok.good.
all right less words - more business. no need to hurry.
selebinity

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:41:41 PM

From today all NXB Payment Gateway project global questions (new services, roadmap changing, concept of the project and other serious questions) will be adopting by the project major investors (by voting). Everyone who have bought 1 million coins (or 10 million with old algo) can be invited to the closed room after giving his wallet adress (this will give a posibility to check balance in blockchain).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: