Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:09:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HARDFORK][BOUNTY]⚡️ Electronero Pulse ⚡️ ASIC Resistant ETNX / ETN HF  (Read 27588 times)
Interchained (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 183
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:02:24 AM

or other option if there is still problem sending I suggest to use the wallet CLI here is a tutorial ↕

Help please how to use CLI ?

Same question on other post  Grin

i will help you again

This methode is for CLI

0. download blockchain : https://release.electronero.org/blockchain/blockchain.raw

after download is complet:

1. download https://github.com/electronero/electronero/releases
(the las)t
2. unzip , and run Electronerod for 5 min.
3. go to %programdata%
4. go to folder Electronero
5. create a folder : Export
6. Copy blockchain.raw in folder Export
7. open a CMD , and go to the Folder at step 2
8. use command  :
electronero-blockchain-import --batch-size 20000 --database lmdb#fastest --guard-against-pwnage 0 --input-file C://ProgramData/electronero/export/blockchain.raw

9. wait to sync

if you do not manage to launch the command make sure of this:
open a CMD
1. CD Desktop
2. cd ETNX
3.  electronero-blockchain-import --batch-size 20000 --database lmdb#fastest --guard-against-pwnage 0 --input-file C://ProgramData/electronero/export/blockchain.raw
you must put blockchain here: C://ProgramData/electronero/export/
or use you path for

remember >>> Electronerod.exe = electronerodeamon.exe

run CLI.exe  working ?
GitHub
electronero/electronero
Electronero: the secure, private, mobile based cryptocurrency - electronero/electronero

Bonus otion how to import your GUI in CLI and use CLI command:

Well, you first download the CLI wallet, and inside will be about 15 files in it. You start/run electronero-wallet-cli.exe then it will ask you on screen for your walllet name. Now, seeing as you've already used the Electronero GUI wallet manager you should have a wallet from that. It will be stored within your C drive 'Documents' folder on your computer. (or whatever main drive letter you use). Copy the name of your wallet from the Documents folder and paste it into the screen of the CLI wallet screen. Enter the other details (password, etc) and then the daemon info denode.electronero.org:20393 and that's it. You are connected (hopefully :-P). Once done you can use the help command for anything you want to know and to transfer just type 'transfer' without the '' the wallet address and amount, so for example, if i was going to send 1000 etnx to whatever i'd type transfer etnabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz 1000 and if you decide to fix a fees use  : transfer 2 etnabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz 1000
@donpobre  you have to import your paper wallet into a GUI wallet with the seed or the list of words ... more info go to #electronero-wallet-gui
HOW TO RESTORE ETNX WALLET

Sometimes, you are in need of regenerating your wallet. In the case of after a fork (software update) or even if you misplaced your wallet. This is how you restore it.

Load your wallet in electronero-wallet-cli.

Type

address
viewkey
(followed by password)
spendkey
(followed by password)
into the electronero-wallet-cli command prompt. One at a time. Write down your public address, secret viewkey, and secret spendkey, if you haven't already. This is the best way to make sure you always have access to your Electronero wallet in the future.

Backup all of your wallet related files. These include:
yourwalletname.bin
yourwalletname.bin.keys
yourwalletname.bin.address.txt
This can be done by copying the files to a new folder.

Sometimes, when creating your wallet, you might have named it something without the .bin part. In that case, the wallet file will be called yourwalletname without the .bin at the end.

Delete yourwallet.bin

Load electronero-wallet-cli, this time with your new wallet name and the restore flags --restore-from-keys type in the name of the wallet you just deleted.
On Main Net it should look like

./electronero-wallet-cli --restore-from-keys yourwalletname
If you're on testnet . . .
It should look like

./electronero-wallet-cli --testnet --restore-from-keys yourwalletname
If you're on stagenet . . .
It should look like

./electronero-wallet-cli --stagenet --restore-from-keys yourwalletname
Enter address, private viewkey, private spendkey and a new password. The wallet will now refresh and hopefully your locked funds will now become unlocked as your outputs are scanned on the blockchain.

You may now safely access your Electronero wallet using web services or the electronero-wallet-cli or electronero-wallet-rpc
Close electronero-wallet-cli by typing
exit

Electronero GUI release: https://github.com/electronero-project/electronero-gui/releases

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JoBoo

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:38:24 AM

HELP...

I had tried to get the mobile Android app setup but it wouldn't initiate account setup.

Having recently started up the old desktop app - that is not connecting, guessing it's probably dead with talk of only mobile app and exchanges only for fork.

Anyway, is it too late to send ETNX coins to TradeOgre to try and participate in this?
Fionoa

Activity: 225
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:03:57 AM

You are trying to do a lot of things at once. Team looks good though, excited to see if you can pull it off.
Interchained (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:24:18 AM

HELP...

I had tried to get the mobile Android app setup but it wouldn't initiate account setup.

Having recently started up the old desktop app - that is not connecting, guessing it's probably dead with talk of only mobile app and exchanges only for fork.

Anyway, is it too late to send ETNX coins to TradeOgre to try and participate in this?

You can check on the block explorer https://blockexplorer.electronero.org

Block 500,000 is expected in late October early November
Interchained (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:24:32 AM

You are trying to do a lot of things at once. Team looks good though, excited to see if you can pull it off.

Thanks for your support
Interchained (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:25:13 AM

HELP...

Mobile app is maintenance will be back online this week. Need to scale the platform for exponential user growth.
JoBoo

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:16:51 PM

Mobile app is maintenance will be back online this week. Need to scale the platform for exponential user growth.

But...

What's the story with the fork mate ? Is it too late to send ETNX to an exchange and get ETNXP ?

Cheers
Rowane

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:59:19 PM

I check the roadmap and it is found a very promising project, the team behind the project is truly professional. i follow you
jestpresto

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:10:41 AM

I think Electronero an offshoot hard Electroneum, ETN is the source shared project, but the project did not have a relationship with the development ETN or any founder whatsoever in this project objected most their decision. Both ETNX Electronero ETNXP Pulse Electronero and support from the exchange participants, community and development team core. The solid plan was put into motion for both. Smiley
JoBoo

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:53:54 AM

Ok, some information finally...

However, I suspect many like me will have old desktop wallet that won't connect anymore.

I will go the exchange route for fork to start and the mobile route a little later.

Please tell us how we can transfer or coins with the old wallet not connecting - did I see something about a cli method - I'm not very familiar?

A small tutorial would be great, the more people who have these coins, the more people will want these coins.

Interchained (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:55:12 AM

Seems that the link https://release.electronero.org/blockchain/blockchain.raw is in maintenance, i reporting information on Discord by the network

Soon to be updated
Mrbee

Activity: 454
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:56:11 PM

New release: We're implementing new technology in our full stack mobile application, known as zk-PARKS, which will be the technology behind the usages of Electronero parking and Electronero smart contracts. This is the best way I can describe zk-PARKS is in the implementation behind the voting methods employed during the use of electronero smart contracts and parking powered by zero knowledge proofs theory. Through the use of zero-knowledge proofs, a method by which one party (the prover Bob) can prove to another party (the verifier Alice) that she knows a value x, without conveying any information apart from the fact that she knows the value x. Something otherwise concealed through cryptography. Many parties may be involved through participation in public groups. In the example, only Bob and Alice have proof.

In our example, Bob the Founder orders contract, and receives zero knowledge proof. Receives a contract profile with a link to invite participants. Many users join and have the opportunity to interact with the Contract. Knowing that it's an environment built around zero-knowledge proofs only Bob and Alice would know if Bob or Alice participated in the contract through verifiable blockchain proof.

We're making use of a new protocol! zk-PARKS, which will be the technology behind the usages of Electronero parking and Electronero smart contracts. This is the best way I can describe zk-PARKS is in the implementation behind the voting methods employed during the use of electronero smart contracts and parking powered by zero knowledge proofs theory. Through the use of zero-knowledge proofs, a method by which one party (the prover Bob) can prove to another party (the verifier Alice) that she knows a value x, without conveying any information apart from the fact that she knows the value x. Something otherwise concealed through cryptography. Many parties may be involved through participation in public groups. In the example, only Bob and Alice have proof.

In our example, Bob the Founder orders contract, and receives zero knowledge proof. Receives a contract profile with a link to invite participants. Many users join and have the opportunity to interact with the Contract. Knowing that it's an environment built around zero-knowledge proofs only Bob and Alice would know if Bob or Alice participated in the contract through verifiable blockchain proof

The acronym zk-PARKS stands for “Zero-Knowledge Private Interactive Argument of Knowledge,” and refers to a proof construction where one can prove possession of certain information, e.g. a secret key, without revealing that information, and without any interaction between the prover and verifier.

With this update comes:
-Double Spending outs upstream patch
-Hard Fork Announcment

https://github.com/electronero/electronero/releases/tag/12.3.3

What can I say? Some interesting news right there. Wonder if you can rephrase it in layman's terms for the less technology-savvy people?
Anyway, keep on doing what you're doing, you guys are pretty damn great, all around.
bacxuyen

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:17:39 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2018, 05:37:29 PM by bacxuyen

From my personal point of view, with many functions and capabilities, it is designed with a separate network and attracts many users. I feel this project will have more people interested.

◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣    Convert your token   ▏U▸SAVE▕   into physical gold    ◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣
▸Join the ICO◂Track, secure and market eco-responsible gold thanks to the full U.SAVE ecosystem▸Join our BOUNTY◂
◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤  WHITEPAPERLIGHTPAPERFACEBOOKTELEGRAMTWITTERLINKEDINMEDIUM  ◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤
Vaniaayu

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:45:55 PM

it seems true to my guess, this project has automatic security that is very sophisticated, stolen coins will not be worth automatically if stolen. this makes me very impressed. continue development I agree with that
Interchained (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:16:46 AM

New release: We're implementing new technology in our full stack mobile application, known as zk-PARKS, which will be the technology behind the usages of Electronero parking and Electronero smart contracts. This is the best way I can describe zk-PARKS is in the implementation behind the voting methods employed during the use of electronero smart contracts and parking powered by zero knowledge proofs theory. Through the use of zero-knowledge proofs, a method by which one party (the prover Bob) can prove to another party (the verifier Alice) that she knows a value x, without conveying any information apart from the fact that she knows the value x. Something otherwise concealed through cryptography. Many parties may be involved through participation in public groups. In the example, only Bob and Alice have proof.

In our example, Bob the Founder orders contract, and receives zero knowledge proof. Receives a contract profile with a link to invite participants. Many users join and have the opportunity to interact with the Contract. Knowing that it's an environment built around zero-knowledge proofs only Bob and Alice would know if Bob or Alice participated in the contract through verifiable blockchain proof.

We're making use of a new protocol! zk-PARKS, which will be the technology behind the usages of Electronero parking and Electronero smart contracts. This is the best way I can describe zk-PARKS is in the implementation behind the voting methods employed during the use of electronero smart contracts and parking powered by zero knowledge proofs theory. Through the use of zero-knowledge proofs, a method by which one party (the prover Bob) can prove to another party (the verifier Alice) that she knows a value x, without conveying any information apart from the fact that she knows the value x. Something otherwise concealed through cryptography. Many parties may be involved through participation in public groups. In the example, only Bob and Alice have proof.

In our example, Bob the Founder orders contract, and receives zero knowledge proof. Receives a contract profile with a link to invite participants. Many users join and have the opportunity to interact with the Contract. Knowing that it's an environment built around zero-knowledge proofs only Bob and Alice would know if Bob or Alice participated in the contract through verifiable blockchain proof

The acronym zk-PARKS stands for “Zero-Knowledge Private Interactive Argument of Knowledge,” and refers to a proof construction where one can prove possession of certain information, e.g. a secret key, without revealing that information, and without any interaction between the prover and verifier.

With this update comes:
-Double Spending outs upstream patch
-Hard Fork Announcment

https://github.com/electronero/electronero/releases/tag/12.3.3

What can I say? Some interesting news right there. Wonder if you can rephrase it in layman's terms for the less technology-savvy people?
Anyway, keep on doing what you're doing, you guys are pretty damn great, all around.

I agree Zero Knowledge proofs are in fact some of the most interesting aspects of cryptography. To put simply, only the prover and the verifier have means to show any proof of the contract or parked coins. When I reference to Electronero Parking, at a high level there is a lot going on, in laymans terms it's a premium faucet experience. Made available to mobile first. Thanks for your support and encouragement it means a lot to me personally.
Interchained (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:17:33 AM

I stored my Electronero coins on Tradeogre exchange, and they have not been automatically swapped to Electronero Pulse.
How to swap all my coins to the new one?
Any guide to swap?

Current status of ETNX on Tradeogre is Maintenance.

Soon we will get the Electronero Pulse we do have the confirmation from the exchange partners. Thanks for your time.
Interchained (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:20:59 AM

now for he moment this crypto has completely lost its decentralization interest Sad

This mining farm, exclusive partner of electronero, currently controls 93% of the network!

There is no exclusive partner and the coin is still under full management of Myself(daily) and with assistance from the original Electronero core development team. There is a serious botnet targeting every cryptonote coin and we have given much consideration to the abilities and the capacity of the network it's consuming. If you think about it the network is very small, and the botnet consuming the majority of the hash on the chain now at this stage is only 2mH or 3mH if we had seen major hash I would be concerned but perhaps we enable CNv7 soon and reenable nice hash to our pools.. Thoughts?
gtxminer

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:33:15 PM

Join us on telegram: https://t.me/etnxp

Lol join on telegram, but don't point out that the official pool is charginging 25% fee otherwise they ban you. As if the 18 billion premine of etnx wasn't enough, daylight robbery I say
-.xXx.-

Activity: 59

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:00:47 PM

gtxminer do you have a reliable source of what you advertise?
Interchained (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:44:44 PM

Soon we will get the Electronero Pulse we do have the confirmation from the exchange partners. Thanks for your time.
I stored my Electronero (ETNX) coins on the Trade ogre exchange, and when my coins will be swapped to Electronero Pulse.
How about the swap ratio?

For each 1,000,000 ETNX we keep 1,000,000 ETNXP and 1 ETNX

Electronero 8 decimals, 36 million coins
Electronero Pulse (ETNXP) 2 decimals, 500 billion coins
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: