Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:38:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IOST IS SCAM  (Read 704 times)
abstractednerve

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:18:20 PM

They launch their referral program few weeks ago. They decided to give away 100 IOST per referral and once you reach the level of 100 referrals then they gave 50,000 IOST as bonus.

I made over 100 referrals with all the precautions. Asking my friends, community, fellow colleagues and family to join under my link.

When the program ended they stated us to wait for the lock period of 30 days.

During this period they blocked my and many other accounts (as reported over the official telegram group).

When people asked for the support then straight away said that Your account can not be reviewed.

They have blocked thousands of accounts like that and showed that we did not follow the procedure or we have made some mistakes!

This was their strategy to block many accounts so that they will not have to give millions of IOST which people hard earned.

TOTAL SCAM : 100%

IOST IS F***** SCAMMER

Are you talking to their airdrop program? You may have made the mistake of not following their rules or cheating and being caught by them.
IOST is a good project and is growing strongly in the market so you can't accuse them of scam by their airdrop program. Your problem can easily be solved when you PM to the manager of that campaign

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

HiddenPrincess

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:56:13 PM

I am not going to judge the IOST ICO now. But i haven't found anything wrong about it. I think we should get some more knowledge about it before declaring it as a scam project.
Jaguwar6

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:19:56 PM

I have found some positive reviews about it. I think it is confusing to judge these types of ICOs because there is not enough evidences to count them as scam projects.
dogtana

Activity: 845
Merit: 56

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:25:20 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2018, 01:59:31 PM by dogtana

ACCORDING TO IOST MEDIUM, SCAMMERS AND SPAMMERS WERE BLOCKED, SO SCAMMER IS ACCUSING THEM OF SCAM??!!

Iost already explained what happened:

https://medium.com/iost/iost-community-hub-update-relaunch-new-features-f598aa0c18bf

NICE TRY!
Go jack1

Activity: 219
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:37:22 PM

be careful this is the biggest year where many scams and they are not responsible for what has been done. We are Bounty Hunter feeling where we cannot enjoy the results of our labor
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:51:42 PM

I participated in the previous IOST campaigns and got rewarded. So I do not think it is a "100% scam" as you claim. It is more likely that one of your referrals made a mistake.
cuongdola211091

Activity: 180

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:01:42 PM

here is a good project and no the following chat here. I just extract 1200 IOST about a mew but time for coin for more time.
elementaryOS

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:35:44 PM

Never waste my time in any coin have a referral system. That's a big red flag.
Jonsnowstark

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:38:23 PM

I dont think IOST is a scam. I have worked with this project for long and they have paid me. I have seen IOST rise above expectation even during the bear market. They did put up an airdrop and said it would pay up but it has extebded many times already so i think you just have to wait for their official announcement or better yet, contact someone from their team.

Symproverse

Activity: 261

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:44:06 PM

Scam become very vital problem with crypto.  I was loses my all crypto  because of investing on a scam ICO project and thta's why now I am afraid to invest on ICO.
Sact

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:10:33 PM

Scam scam scam. That's make many investors faded up and many of them are left to invest in ICO. So immediately   there need some solution to reduce scam from ICO.
SladderyNewS

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:57:07 PM

I don't it's scam or not but now-a-days scam become a common form with ICO. What should we can do to avoid scam project? How I can find a project scam or not?
yinoye

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:23:24 PM

Haha this might be painful though to you but sounds kinda funny. Well I'm not surprised with this kind of issue coz many of all these so called legit projects do this very well. They use the community to get votes or traffic and when the time for payment comes, they find one excuse or another to prevent big payments. I feel sorry for you bro.
ylnar123

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:27:08 PM

They launch their referral program few weeks ago. They decided to give away 100 IOST per referral and once you reach the level of 100 referrals then they gave 50,000 IOST as bonus.

I made over 100 referrals with all the precautions. Asking my friends, community, fellow colleagues and family to join under my link.

During this period they blocked my and many other accounts (as reported over the official telegram group).

When people asked for the support then straight away said that Your account can not be reviewed.

They have blocked thousands of accounts like that and showed that we did not follow the procedure or we have made some mistakes!

This was their strategy to block many accounts so that they will not have to give millions of IOST which people hard earned.

IOST IS F***** SCAMMER

This kind of post should not be posted here. There is a certain section to post matters like this. You can report your claims in meta section or in serious matter sections. I hope there is an answer to your claim and you can have your referral bonus.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
galekov0302

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:32:57 PM

you may have reached for the lock on the ip maybe you have a common network that influenced it
NeckettMarket

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:27:12 AM

We always should be focused on our way and be cautious about the scammers before we get involved. Once we are involved, the scammers will be benefited but what we will lose will be our opportunity cost and money we have invested.
CryptoSimmonds

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:06:49 AM

IOST being a scammer is not a new news thus it was explained in 7 months ago in a steemit post by cryptoincn. IOST have been doing fraud staffs for a long time and it has the worst team ever I have seen, most working with another project.
Woundur

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:45:34 AM

last day i just read their project purpose. that is not bad actually but if it is scam we should aware from this.
changxia

Activity: 294

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:54:41 AM

IOST IS F***** SCAMMER

I can understand you, but I don't think these can be used as a reason to smear IOST. When you participate in an activity, you may have violated certain activity rules, but you are not willing to admit it. I also know that you have spent a lot of time and energy, but in the end, you are not rewarded, which makes you feel depressed. However bro,you should not smear IOST for this.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Flin+piclo

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:58:13 AM

the project purpose of iost looks good for my side. are you sure this is really scam? i may think your account blocked for other reason. i am not sure i just guess.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: