Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:17:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHY WE BOUNTY HUNTERS HAVE SUCH A BAD REPUTATION  (Read 1313 times)
Troysen

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:17:46 PM

Of course these things exist and will always exist in this type of campaign, there are many ways to deal with cheaters or dumpers but ICO developers always choose the wrong ones, which are to implement KYC, which goes strongly against the principle of many investors or lock the token a certain time, which will not help if they still want to dump as it only delays the inevitable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:29:02 PM

It is because many bounty hunter don't really care much about the project, they only care about the reward and that's why bounty hunters have such a bad reputation
And also they are willing to spam on the entire forum just to earn something without being care of the forum and keeping their ego to earn money. Most of bounty hunters are teenagers and they need money. So, it's the only way to earn money through bounty and you might see that also bounty hunters are using account farm to earn money quickly which is the dumbest way to do.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Pamela1966

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 08:17:40 PM

The bad reputation is there already but I hope it can be corrected by changing our ways of doing things,do our tasks diligently and stop the fraudulent acts perpetrating by some elements here,then bounty hunters can be accord some due respect, we can only earn the respect if we keep our integrity intact ..
dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:29:13 PM

Because we do a hard job and get tokens for it. I think it deserved. But some investors do not consider this something important. Although we are looking for a project, we create advertising and wait for several months to pay tokens.
marvel21

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:35:36 PM

because last time we try sold tokens we have got at once and it have falling down because of it.

taeewo

Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:40:48 PM

You have said all and you are actually right,we still have real bounty hunter that do fully support a project, i have so many bounties i have received for long and still holding till now because i believe on the project.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:20:50 PM

The team already know what will happen but they still distributed the tokens which I think the investors will like it too. Those who truely support the project will buy those cheap tokens but those who don't will leave out the project. Those token sold are going to he hand of those who value it. I don't think it matters if tokens are locked, look at what happened to DECENT which they distributed longer than a year.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
iwah

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

TREEBLOCK.io

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:25:12 PM

You made the right point, I think the attitude of bounty hunters towards bounty needs to change and it must be now, and i think i agree with you about locking bounty tokens for a longer number period to allow the tokens price to ho high 

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
ekechie

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:05:29 PM

I think the major reason why bounty hunter have such a bad reputation is because they are dumpers, they can sell a coin at any given price and this is the reason why most investors, don't like bounty people. they make the price of coin to go down
AgentZero23

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 07:02:28 PM

It's such a shame that although Bounty Hunters do provide value as a community we are really beginning to get a bad name in this Industry. Primarily for two reasons.

1. We dump the tokens we get as soon as they get listed on exchanges. For example, MONEYTOKEN LAUNCHED today on exchanges and it was dumped hardcore, of course,  who else other than BOUNTY HUNTERS AND AIRDROP PEEPS. My Hubby also made two videos but he said no way in hell is he literally giving away the coin way below ICO price. We live in Europe as well, so we don't have the cheap living costs many bounty hunters enjoy who live in Asia and Africa. I know we all have to survive, but we are looking more like beggars now in the crypto community with no self-worth. Maybe alot of bounty hunters don't value their time or themselves but come on, way below ICO price you go and dump the tokens, have people no sense?

2. 2nd point is the rampant stealing and cheating. EVERY DAY we are finding idiots trying to claim bounty stakes by impersonating us and stealing our videos or blog reviews. No wonder now so many ICOS are requesting us to do KYC, we are not to be even trusted to do a decent job.

I really think the bounty industry as to be cleaned up and I would prefer it if bounty tokens were like locked up for a few months before we could all mass dump for so cheap and then Investors getting so angry and pissed off at us. I know everyone in crypto is selfish and for himself only but come on being too selfish is actually shooting yourselves and all of us in the foot. We will never get lambos and moons at this rate lol.
We are labeled by some to have a weak hands and I can't blame them. Some bounty hunters sell their tokens in cheap prices because some are not financially stable. Sometimes, I sell my tokens in a cheap price because i need some quick buck. But, I've got to agree with you about the cheaters in every bounty campaigns. Some of them are way too smart and having multiple accounts and even the bounty manager can't do anything about it. It's a shame that we, the honest one's are getting dragged by there bad deeds.
jpnl0005

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:37:45 PM

I believe in my projects and i have high hope for them in the sense that i do not dump my coin after been paid thats my killing the coin i those who perpetrate that act should be hunted and blacklisted people just do things the way they understand and how they feel its good
Esterklu

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:58:02 PM

May be i am agree at first point, sometimes i am selling also, but i just want to rebuy more. Because a lot of dumpers on the market now and i can not agree that it is just bounty hunters, as i know big investors with huge bonuses dumping more than bounty hunters. So it is half true. With cheating i am totally agree, it is horrible, but i can't do nothing with it.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1160

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:15:11 AM

I do not think locking up the tokens will make any difference as they will again be dumped as soon as unlocked, personally i never dump below ico price myself, i think more than bounty hunters it is the market condition which force even investors to sell and escape, you know panic selling, so we cannot blame bounty hunters only, we have seen prices going 10x-100x in bull season why dont they blame bounty hunters during bull season.
Well, it can make a little bit of difference in a way.

However, it is normal to see this kind of situations when most bounty hunters really care less about the project, does not even have any information about the project to know the price during ICO and they are just ready to dump what they are meant to hold anyway at even a bad price.

Locking up the tokens will at least have been able to get the market to an extent where the support is solid enough to withstand anything, but all the same, I still feel some big time investors who ended up having a lot of bonus at the start of the ICO usually dump their coins or tokens, just to remove the weak hands such as some bounty hunters from the market.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
tubig123

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:22:20 AM

This is true mostly of the bounty hunters can easily saying bad reputation because we cannot blamed the efforts of all bounty and expenses of there works, luck of sleepless in the night while in the end the projects will end the admin will not be communicated anymore it so unfair for all the bounty hunters.
Metamorps

Activity: 220
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 05:35:54 AM

1. We dump the tokens we get as soon as they get listed on exchanges. For example, MONEYTOKEN LAUNCHED today on exchanges and it was dumped hardcore, of course,  who else other than BOUNTY HUNTERS AND AIRDROP PEEPS. My Hubby also made two videos but he said no way in hell is he literally giving away the coin way below ICO price. We live in Europe as well, so we don't have the cheap living costs many bounty hunters enjoy who live in Asia and Africa. I know we all have to survive, but we are looking more like beggars now in the crypto community with no self-worth. Maybe alot of bounty hunters don't value their time or themselves but come on, way below ICO price you go and dump the tokens, have people no sense?

for this matter I disagree, because sometimes we meet when the initial token is not shared the price is very pumped then as if deliberately when the payer for the hunter is distributed then the price seems to be allowed to fall. I think, not all hunters sell tokens instantly and presentation token allocations are also very small to be able to influence the market.

then as if it was made and manipulated, sometimes there are tokens that are dumped in the market as if intentionally so that the hunters spend their tokens which are actually very small allocation and then be accused as dumper only so that the developer can take refuge

❐ Zeex  ❐
████ Crypto to product ████
█▄▄   No fiat , No fees  ▄▄█
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:46:59 AM

many bounty hunters dump but not all sell their tokens. bounty hunters have the right to sell their tokens. if they don't want this to happen then they should not do bounty campaigns. but bounty campaigns have a great impact to ICOs because they need it to advertise their ICO. if investor trust the project they should not worry about the price because it will eventually rise.
Lerikaweb

Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:50:09 AM

All you wrote is so damn true! Bounty hunters are not appreciated by the crypto community. I sell tokens sometimes as soon as a token gets listed, because in a day or two I can buy back twice as cheap.
What concerns content stealing, I think all the managers should do what amazix guys do: just hide the column with the content links on the spreadsheet.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
Geleve

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:06:34 AM

it iss because quantity of spammers and dupes in bounty campaigns. there are so many people that only trying to get the bounty reward but not ssupport the project. for example they join the signature campaigns and start to post useless things on the forum.
bavian

Activity: 115

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:13:39 AM

I do not agree a bit about their flip the tokens as soon as it is listed on the exchange. This is their tokens and they need money. They can sell at lower prices than ico but they will regret it if it then increase.

Daniel9140

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:34:06 AM

Bounty hunters are beginning to have some bad name though but I do not think you need to lock the tokens of the bounty hunter. A hunter has a right to his tokens just as investor does. To stop the dumping, its best to pay the bunters in etherum. This is definitely going to stop all the dumping in my own opinion
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: