Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:06:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Right time to buy ETH !  (Read 5842 times)
Summation

Activity: 210
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:03:46 AM

You must be an Ethereum loser. At this time, it is selfish to let people buy Ethereum. It seems that Ethereum has lost the value of its investment.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:05:07 AM

You must be an Ethereum loser. At this time, it is selfish to let people buy Ethereum. It seems that Ethereum has lost the value of its investment.

exactly. It is SELFISH. They are losers that want other people to lose more money.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
Suwycu

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:05:22 AM

Now is the right time to invest in Etherium, because I also think that soon the price of a coin will grow!

█ ▌   FABA  |  https://vc.fabainvest.com/   ▐ █   ICO-sale has started⚫══ POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING ══⚫
AlaEhBTC

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:30:47 AM

I think the right time to buy ethereum is now because it is almost near december and maybe what will happen last year will happen this year. Ever since bitcoin and ethereum price hits almost its peak last december, most analyst are saying that it will surpass its highest price last year. Although those are speculations but there is a high chance that price will go up before the year ends.
kevingreen

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:50:34 AM

Knowing that we all suffered through this bearish trend and now that we expect it's almost over it is the right time to buy ETH !
ether is at a very low price for now since it is stable at a price of $275-$300. It was about $800 3-4 months back and it might recover the price soon.
Considering it's ATH this must be a great price to buy some ether as it will return some good gains.

although no one will say for sure that the bearish market is over but i strongly believe is good opportunity to buy etheruem because the price have never been this low since this year.     
yingfeng

Activity: 910
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:58:18 AM

Eth coin is now very cheap. I think now is the time to buy more coins. Even if the price of the coin is still cheaper. Just do not immediately invest all your funds.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████   
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████   
  █████████████████████   
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████     
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Garnettil

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:04:22 AM

Yes, ETH prices are dropping low, and this is the best time to buy and hold for a long time. I believe ETH will increase strongly in the future.
dmgrinko1@gmail.com

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:57:31 AM

Perhaps this is really so. Now is a great opportunity to buy good tokens. Ethereum is a good project and you can invest in it. The main thing is that you are careful when investing. Invest carefully and only in good projects, this is really important. It is necessary to invest only in good projects
Ezenwanyi1
Copper Member

Activity: 308

Veil

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:00:48 AM

This is actually the best time to buy bitcoin or any good altcoins considering that the prices of these coins has hit all time low.
Vasya

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:01:25 AM

Surely understood and particularly significant with a 100% uptime since it depends on the cloud. CryptoHopper is worked with various motorized trading systems, separated enumerating, and an aggregate backtester to empower you to streamline your approach to yield the most valuable trading your loin.For me a standout amongst other approaches to profit by the crypto world is to purchase crypto and hold it until the point that it ascends to the best and now is the ideal time to purchase Ethereum. Moving toward the finish of this current year, I'm certain costs will soar.
hohuan101

Activity: 335

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:04:24 AM

Knowing that we all suffered through this bearish trend and now that we expect it's almost over it is the right time to buy ETH !
ether is at a very low price for now since it is stable at a price of $275-$300. It was about $800 3-4 months back and it might recover the price soon.
Considering it's ATH this must be a great price to buy some ether as it will return some good gains.

Look at the new price of it. I think the present is really a good time to buy ETH. But aside from that, I also think that they will continue to fall below $ 200 ...
ToniJu

Activity: 173

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:10:54 AM

Now the price of ETH is very cheap ($227). If you plan to buy ETH, then I think its price is very low now, it is suitable for purchase!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
cowardlyleo

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:13:30 AM

yes, i think those are pretty low now, it's worth buying!
max65

Activity: 273

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:13:58 AM

if you believe Ethereum will increase in the future or you have the assumption that Ethereum will soar at the end of 2018 then this is the right time to buy, because ethereum is lying and helpless, today Ethereun really fell, I heard the news is someone who sold 200,000 Ethereum so that Ethereum fell.
Yes,I'll agree with you that ethereum has one of the promising altcoins in the future.I also trusted on it that is why I invest on it and hold it in longer-term.
sadmaster

Activity: 392
Merit: 15

Bitwings !

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:18:59 AM

I think its really a great deal if you buy Ethereum now considering the fact that Ethereum will recover sooner or later this year. Buying it this time would give you a great profits since it's really in a low price. Don't wait pumps and the bull run before buying. The opportunity is knocking don't let it slip away.

balfouri

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:23:56 AM

Considering that the price right now of ethereum is in a lower value,it is the right time buy as long us you have  money to invest in.But if we buy ethereum right now we must be patiently to hold it and wait until we gain profit on it.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:24:20 AM

I think its really a great deal if you buy Ethereum now considering the fact that Ethereum will recover sooner or later this year. Buying it this time would give you a great profits since it's really in a low price. Don't wait pumps and the bull run before buying. The opportunity is knocking don't let it slip away.
This is the perfect time to buy ETH because it's prices are affordable and able to secured in gaining profits when it explodes again. It's worth to buy ETH due to it's platform and demand by those investors.
yanyan27

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:33:29 AM

I think yes,, if you notice the price of coins, now! this is the right time specially if you are investor...
Impaler

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:34:11 AM

I think this is a good time for buying some eth if you spend fiat. But don't spend all your money in one space now. Eth is down for some reason one of them is many failed and scammed ICO. In last few months there is a lots of fake or failed ICOs so people star losing hope in ICOs and eth has the most ICOs so it's effects ethereum price. The second reason is bearish market and that is the main reason.  If you see the price of eth in last few months back it's awesome. I think it will be recover soon as long as market go high. So if you spend some fiat to buy eth it will give some sure profit to you And that's good. And maybe we will see a great bull market on end of this year or maybe in early 2019. And if it's take too much time then 2021 is a best place to see a great market. Let's hope for the best.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
BitcoinConte

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:35:05 AM

This period the price is dropping rapidly is the righful time to buy an ethereum. But also there is a very high probability that after three weeks the ethereum will drop to $150. We are observing because we don't actually know the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: