Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:52:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Project Abro  (Read 1347 times)
networthsigns (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 08:26:08 PM

Project Abro will try to answer these two questions.
Can you get money for all the day to day activities you do?
Can you get money for every second you live?

If Abro can get answers, then there will be at least 9 billion addresses to the whole world's population where money come and go. Money will be earned and spent.

Some of one's activity gets him/her money. Some other activities of him/her spend money.

Define Abro:

Information transforms into business and into wealth
Wealth transforms into business and into Information.

What would you gain if you can spend for Abro?

Abro connects information and wealth via a business core.
The business core has unpredictable channels to interconnect information and wealth. Each and every channel can attach and detach with the business core in real time.
This is the place the initial supporters of Abro enjoy a lot of sideline benefits of becoming channel operators, service providers, etc,

I can't tell "you get this much of benefits; it is up to you only".

Remember, Abro makes every action to earn and spend.

If my ideas get into action, and Abro takes off, might be it can redefine the whole internet communication system.

For people who could not understand project Abro, let me simplify it.

If you think Abro is facebook, then it is facebook and more than that.
If you think Abro is google, then it is more than that.
If you think Abro is internet, then it is more than that.
If you think Abro is a p2p, then it is more than that.
If you think Abro is a car, then it is more than that.

If you're a developer, you can have a lot of innovative opportunities hidden inside Abro.
If you're a marketer, you may gain a lot with lot of new ways.
Abro opens doors to money rain to professionals of all class from doctor to street cleaner. Abro has excellent inbuilt support for charity.

Abro might be linked to crypto and fiat currencies. If crypto currencies are not feasible to be implemented then fiat is implemented with Abro.

Abro is in brainstorming mode. Please don't ask for technical details right now. Please don't entertain Abro discussion here at this moment. I will host a webinar and address to you all about Project Abro. After that, I gratefully welcome you all to discuss.
It’s my pleasure to reward everyone of the community when Abro takes off.

Benefits you get once Abro takes off.
1. Gift: Fiat currency of your spending @ 1btc=$1000 or above. (While posting this thread, btc-e rate is around 650$, bitcoins are highly volatile, so I fix it to 1000$).
2. Tons of Advertising credits within Abro's inbuilt marketing system in x times of your initial spending as a supporter.
3. Chances of getting into channel services, service providers, etc., and untapped other benefits that can't be decided at this time. This is inside the business core of Abro; you get long term benefits and effective businesses too. You could emerge best of the best of the providers and can earn big profits and reputation.

Benefits once Abro dropped
1. Refund @ 1btc=$1000 or above.
2. Use my service for the rest of the period for free.

The initial estimated funds collection is 300 BTC.
Once Project Abro takes off, I will gift the funds you spent back to you.
If bitcoins would get into trouble in future, I will gift the amount in fiat currency.
Rate of bitcoin for gift/refund is 1000$/BTC.
Within the 300 BTC collection time, if bitcoin rises above 1000$, then the higher amount is fixed as the gift/refundable amount to all.

Once 300 BTC is collected, the duration I need to take off Abro may range from 100 days to 365 days.

If at any point, I lose at least 0.01% confidence with Project Abro, I will immediately start to refund the collected funds.

I do not want to collect free money. At the same time, my service/product should enhance your life, skills, and day to day activities and add more benefits to you than the amount you spend for the service/product. For every penny/satoshi you spend for Abro, I remember you always until I am alive, because, you are spending for such a great event.

Whatever I talk, I do with you, for you must benefit you. Further, the funds you spend on my way to be purposefully utilized.

Hence, I decided to combine Project Abro, a product, a service. All these three have immense values and will give you untapped potential that I or you could not imagine at all.

Friends, this could not be possible if you don’t have trust with me. I do not want to say that I am a great man and you all should trust me. If you believe me, I can come up with Abro otherwise I'm not.

First The Service - I name it "Spitting service"

You would have been frustrated by someone.
You would have got into any trouble in your life.
You would have been scammed by someone.
You would have lost someone in your life.
There may be any reason, any cause, and any person behind your problems.

Most of the time people can't express their feelings. It has to be thrown out. Once it is thrown out, he/she feels light and refreshed.
This is the kind of service I'm offering here.
Consider me representing the one who troubled you, or I'm the situation that made you into trouble.
You might have to throw out all your frustrations, feelings etc.  
I will get in touch with you in skype.
Scold me, spit at me, and express all of your feelings. Use all the filthy words as you can. Once you have done, your mind is filtered out with all the frustrations.
Your life will become beautiful. You get enormous energy. You will succeed in all your activities then.
Still, again someone will trouble you. Come again, take my skype session and spit at me. You will feel better.
While chatting if your feelings are very strong, I may scream for you. Don't stop, continue till the session ends.
If you are not in a desire to spit at me, you may even let your neighbor/friend or anyone to utilize the service and spit at me.

[Mandatory Note: This is not a Psychology service. I will not provide any guidance/advice to you. I will simply sit and listen to you. I may scream/cry in the session.  Right now, only Audio chatting is entertained.]

Product: An e/book

When will my e/book is useful to you?

After a grand party,
After a hangover,
When you feel hurt, sad, etc.
When you feel good, great, etc.,
And many occasions.

Read the book, you will feel better, energized.

My gratitude always follows you whenever you think, read, and refer the ebook. I am always with you.

Right now, the ebook / printed book to all the funders is free. I have a plan to sell ebook and printed book. If I realize any profit, it will be split into 100 (1 share for each service package) + 1 (1 for me to help my personal needs) parts and will be shared with all the funders here. This is an added benefit to you all for life time.

Service Package

A maximum of 12 hours is possible via skype per member per year and for 3 years totaling 36 hours.
36 hours of skype session is termed as a package. (Skype session may be split into pieces of 5 minutes to several hours based on your needs).
Service fee/price for a package is 3 bitcoins.
A maximum of 100 packages is available. One can purchase more than 1 package.
If you buy 2+ packages, you will get a high quality printed book mailed to you.

Buying Time: 5th March 2014 to 8th March 2014.

The product: Right now, the ebook is offered free to all who buy the services. The ebook will be delivered to all who finish their intro sessions on skype. The printed book will be mailed and take from 2 to 8 weeks to arrive.

Disclaimer:
The service is provided to you for the pure benefit of you only. No advice/guide will be provided to you and your problems. Any information, secret, truth you share via skype purposely/accidentally will be kept secret and will not be disclosed at all at any cost. Nothing will be recorded/stored or transmitted.

Steps to buy the service and further action
1. Send btc to 1KxEoXy5Ljrq6gREiV9qVL8CC58CnsbAbQ. Sign message "Spitting service - # packages - to support Project Abro".
2. Note down the transaction id.
3. Send a mail to spittingservices@gmail.com.
   With the subject "Spitting service - # package - Regd."
   First line: Transaction id-#package-#bitcoins
   Second line: Signed Message and signature for verification
   Your name: Real or username (Real name is appreciated if you order 2+ packages to receive printed book via mail).
   Address: Only required if you buy 2+ packages.
4. Your skype id.
5. Copy and paste the below message.
   "I have read the thread posted at "https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=502567.new#new". I understand & totally agree with all the information posted there. I agree with the gifting/reward/refund policies."

The email is mandatory. You may stay anonymous. But I have to pay taxes for the spitting service I provide to you. Funds will be utilized for project Abro after paying taxes. Communication via spittingservices@gmail.com is very limited. I will not send any info/ask for any info via email. You will receive only one email from spittingservices@gmail.com - The acknowledgement email for your payment.

Okay, Guys you are going to buy the packages from 5th to 8th of March. You are buying in advance. That means, you trust me and take risk to spend huge amount. I must gratefully and sincerely thank, appreciate your courage to support Abro. Hence, I decided to reward you as per the list below.

5th March 2014 0 to 23.59 hours - 3.5 times the gift/refund. 3.5 times multiplied with x times of in Abro rewarding credits.
6th March 2014 0 to 12 hours- 3 times the gift/refund. 3 times multiplied with x times of in Abro rewarding credits.
6th March 2014 12.01 to 23.59 hours - 2.5 times the gift/refund. 2.5 times multiplied with x times of in Abro rewarding credits.
7th March 2014 0 to 12 hours - 2 times the gift/refund. 2 times multiplied with x times of in Abro rewarding credits.
7th March 2014 12.01 to 23.59 hours - 1.5 times the gift/refund. 1.5 times multiplied with x times of in Abro rewarding credits.
8th March 2014 - 1 time the gift/refund.

Transaction time shown in block chain is calculated.

(I don't urge and want anyone to get fascinated with the offer. Take time and decide yourself).

I should make my parents, neighbors, friends proud of me. I should make my country proud of me. Once project Abro takes off successfully, I may consider providing skype sessions completely free of cost in coming years and for the rest of my life.

Intro Session
The intro session will have 15 minutes per funder. It will be served on a First come First serve basis based on the block chain info. Intro sessions start from 9th March to 13th March. 8 hours a day to serve a minimum of 24 members a day. Intro sessions are bonus sessions and are excluded from the 36 hour package. After Intro sessions, I will be available 24/7 via skype to get spitted.

I think & I believe I have covered everything here. This is my humble submission to the great community and to the humankind.

That's up. Kindly take time to read and post your feedback with the below mentioned format.

Feedback Format:
1. Trustable/ bogus/ ponzi / Truly scam / Your own keyword
2. Criticism. There is no need for Project Abro / I can understand to some extent / I believe it will provide lot of job offers, businesses, and innovations. etc., / your own comment
3. Everything is covered and clearly written/not clearly written/ Your own words.

I sincerely appreciate everyone who posts their feedback here. And will never forget to reward you when project Abro takes off even for negative comments.

Caution:
The most difficult time here is between 5th March and 9th March until you get your first skype session. Don't worry. I am not here to scam you. I will be staying here for the next three years via skype, and forever if Abro takes off.

Note:
You may also request refund from 1st July 2014. You will only get the spent amount. All bitcoin transfers are time stamped at the trading rate in btc-e. If you ask for your refund, you will get your refund at the time stamped rate not 1000$. And you will be relieved from the project benefits.

Guys, we all know lot of scammers here and lot of scams. I understand it is a riskier thing to decide and pay in advance such huge amount. But don't literally post negative comments until you can specify any peculiar thing. Everyone knows the risk here. I may miss to mention here any important information. I will carefully read all of your comments and update the thread if anything needs to be included. And I sincerely request apology if anything is wrong here. No escrow suggestions please it will void Project Abro's development.

I will announce my skype id by 8th March 2014.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
twentyseventy
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 11:56:49 PM

Jesus christ, I don't even know where to start with this one
DeadwoodDan

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 12:01:21 AM

i know, i keep clicking this thread and thinking holy hell look at this trove of, uh, wait, what...  and then i just close the window because to properly rag on this shit i would have to understand at least SOME of it

OP, you have a mental illness, get treated, your life will improve a hundredfold

● pre-ICO ANYCOINS ●                   
A tool for raising the value of any crypto currency
● [WHITEPAPER] [FAQ] [BITCOINTALK] [BOUNTY] [GITHUB] [TELEGRAM] [TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] ●
ning

Activity: 173

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 12:47:15 AM

I read through the post trying to extract facts, and I found that the OP is basically offering IOU's (Abro credits) and some kind of counseling service (one directional audio chats via Skype).
theMiracle

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 01:01:23 AM
Last edit: March 06, 2014, 02:09:13 AM by theMiracle

OP, I think U genius!  This visual aid might help the less perceptive among us to understand U:

networthsigns (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 03:12:49 AM

All comments are highly appreciated. Thanks.
networthsigns (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 03:17:48 AM

i know, i keep clicking this thread and thinking holy hell look at this trove of, uh, wait, what...  and then i just close the window because to properly rag on this shit i would have to understand at least SOME of it

OP, you have a mental illness, get treated, your life will improve a hundredfold

Fine for your words. I listen to your words carefully. This is not a shit, if it is understood deeply.
networthsigns (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 03:37:37 AM

I read through the post trying to extract facts, and I found that the OP is basically offering IOU's (Abro credits) and some kind of counseling service (one directional audio chats via Skype).

Thanks for your understanding. This is not a counselling service. Just to talk to you and listen to you for the next 3 years. Abro is a research attempt.
prancing_around

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 04:25:50 AM

I trust Abro, I believe in Abro. I am Abro. I know I do not need to send Bitcoin to help Abro succeed because Abro is beyond success but there are many who have yet to reach that realization. It is one thing to intellectually fathom it, another to have the success of Abro through yourself become second nature.
Therefore I will allow others to send me bitcoin, even though it in fact lowers my current experience of Abro, as personally benefitting from it monetarily is the antithesis of Abro, I will suffer so that others can achieve the experience.
My address: 1H1tCG9EMZ8DnBF9BoBD4K6EHii6btVPLz

Do not praise me, I am just a martyr on which the foundation of Abro will be built. All will be revealed shortly, and all who doubt Abro will be smitten, and will regret the day they passed the Great Opportunity.

Thank you Abro, and thanks to anyone who may join in the experiencing of Abro by sending me bitcoin, any amount exponentially increases the part of Abro that is within us all.
Franktank

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 07:13:38 AM

I trust Abro, I believe in Abro. I am Abro. I know I do not need to send Bitcoin to help Abro succeed because Abro is beyond success but there are many who have yet to reach that realization. It is one thing to intellectually fathom it, another to have the success of Abro through yourself become second nature.
Therefore I will allow others to send me bitcoin, even though it in fact lowers my current experience of Abro, as personally benefitting from it monetarily is the antithesis of Abro, I will suffer so that others can achieve the experience.
My address: 1H1tCG9EMZ8DnBF9BoBD4K6EHii6btVPLz

Do not praise me, I am just a martyr on which the foundation of Abro will be built. All will be revealed shortly, and all who doubt Abro will be smitten, and will regret the day they passed the Great Opportunity.

Thank you Abro, and thanks to anyone who may join in the experiencing of Abro by sending me bitcoin, any amount exponentially increases the part of Abro that is within us all.

It's posts like this that makes me glad to have MPOE_PR around...
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 08:31:40 AM

It's posts like this that makes me glad to have MPOE_PR around...

I think he was being sarcastic.

I hope he was being...

I....

As usual, MP has the story. The strange case of the delusionist and later stories:

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
cbeast
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 01:54:10 PM

OP, I think U genius!  This visual aid might help the less perceptive among us to understand U:

Now I see the number 23.

Any significantly advanced cryptocurrency is indistinguishable from Ponzi Tulips.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: