Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:41:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty platforms?  (Read 698 times)
bohboh

Activity: 499
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:19:28 AM

I'll love to diversify my bounty works to Translation, content and Articles but I'm limited to signatures, facebook and telegram campaigns,
 you can check out bountyhive for easy task

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lisa110386

Activity: 1204
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:35:44 AM

I participated in many campaigns on bountyhive, as well as on the platform bountyguru in the project Nimbus.  Many coins from these bounty campaigns have never been traded.  But it takes very little time to do a few retweets a day.  On bountyhive, I also register in Airdrop.
LubovOF

Activity: 197

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:26:33 AM

You should know that you will first work without money, because you need to create a good portfolio, then you need to choose the language, about the numbers no one will tell you exactly, because everything depends on the project.

///    ApeSwap.finance    ///
                Stake now for over 900% APR!               
KarinaMix

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:30:10 AM

I use this very often https://bountyplatform.io/, as well as the largest number of projects you will find here on this site.
Negdan4ik

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:47:11 AM

in order to do the translation, you need to have a portfolio, without it is unlikely to succeed, and the company is looking for here on this site.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
shadow123

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:51:18 PM

There are many platforms as examples Bountyhive, Bounty Portals bounty0x etc. Except for those, I think there are more platforms but some guys didn't share the information. Try to find those on bitcointalk.
Zhenka

Activity: 362
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:57:37 PM

There are many platforms as examples Bountyhive, Bounty Portals bounty0x etc. Except for those, I think there are more platforms but some guys didn't share the information. Try to find those on bitcointalk.

I have long been interested in bounty select a job just for the forum, but judging by the fact that on the bounty portals the number of new companies is constantly growing ,it will soon probably have to move on the platform. But so far they have great confidence there. You get paid platform?
CoinsOrDie

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:01:07 PM

bountyhive.io is the best bounty platform I've ever known. There are a lot of bounty programs out there, but I don't like a place that is too few budgets and there are too many people involved in this platform. But anyway, bitcointalk  is still the best because you can contact the manager easily if your stake is a problem

Asmh85

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:47:17 PM

Me and you just came late to bounty campaigns here Grin I don't think it's still profitable because many ICOs are scam and some ICOs don't success to reach the softcap.
The best way is to follow some bounty managers and participating with them.
halpi

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 07:49:28 PM

I would recommend you Bountyhive - trusted platform, with many good bounties, but sometimes it is hard to get there.
also there is bountyguru with worse bounties but still sometimes they are good
and Bounty0x - the worst imo, not transparent at all

▬▬[  AssetStream.co  ] ▬▬ [ The Global Decentralized Peer To Peer Microfinance Platform] ▬
▌ Replacing Intermediaries With Blockchain Technology▐
▬▬  PUBLIC PRE SALE  - MAY 27th | Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Medium | ANN Thread | Facebook ▬▬
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:20:11 PM

Most of my bounty platforms which i currently experience of my one year as crypto hunter they are really good and positive feedback are manage by amazix bounty, Asthargat, Bountycloud, bountyportals and Bitcointalk bounty. and this are commonly not strike in translation bounty program.
Lucas777

Activity: 172

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:23:08 PM

I wouldn't take projects from platforms on your place. Very big percent of all projects fraud which can't is simple there it is carried out at this forum.

J U R    |    Justice as a Service Infrastructure    |    JUR ALLIANCE                   ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.       ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║   
  ●     WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM     ●       ═════════════════
ndico

Activity: 280

better Days Ahead...

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:24:35 PM

Do you guys know any legit bounty platforms? Mainly for translations. Btw. if you have experience with translations, how easy is it to get a place?

The biggest "bounty platform" is this forum, bitcointalk.org. I know these bounty platforms, tried all of them:
https://bountyhive.io/
https://bountyplatform.io/
https://bountyplatform.io/

Regarding the translation question: prepare yourself, that in the beginning you will have to work for no money, as long as you don't have a decent portfolio. By the way, to what language would you translate?

I think you are right, it's kinda different for someone who is start off with translation to get a spot, so i think I will advice you try https://bountyhive.io/, I think they accept more people, I also I will advice you to start working first to build your portfolio whether pay or not paid that way you will have a better chance of getting a spot.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: