Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:57:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]REDDITCOIN[RDC][SCRYPT][KGW][IPO] LAUNCH 03/13/2014 ! GET IN FAST !  (Read 30231 times)
miningcoinz

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 08:58:57 PM

Please guys stay calm !
Everything is running very well !

The launch is as it was , 13 march , we will launch !

We are not scared !  Wink

Hello, I would really prefer that you do not.  Thank you.

Sincerely,

- Yishan Wong, CEO of reddit

Hello,we are not scared of fake reddit CEO .

The coin launch is as its predicted .

Josh Kulmar , RedditCOIN Main Developer .

came at a bro
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
miramare

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 09:04:09 PM

You ever heard of Copyrights ?

-You are using a copyrighted really famous logo.

-You obviously do not have Reddit's autorization and won't have it.

-You expect to make profit out of this operation (which is legally problematic - remember Coinye).

-You won't have the support or the Reddit Community, as you are making money out of the fame of the website.

There is big flaws in this project.

A failure launch coin come to blame another coin. Very interesting..
trdiablo

Activity: 540
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 09:04:16 PM

Please guys stay calm !

Sincerely,

Dude, he is the real CEO. Check his profile email, it is the real email of the CEO. And a few pages back he posted a selfie with on the background this forum thread.
miramare

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 09:09:45 PM

Please guys stay calm !

We are not scared !  Wink

You are the s.o.b behind stackcoin, right?

You are anonymous. Yes, you are not scared. What you want is just to rob coins.

Go to the HELL.
miningcoinz

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 09:39:27 PM

Please guys stay calm !

We are not scared !  Wink

You are the s.o.b behind stackcoin, right?

You are anonymous. Yes, you are not scared. What you want is just to rob coins.

Go to the HELL.
Grrizz

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 09:58:56 PM

Zero premine but if I send BTC I can get the coin? So how do you plan on doing this?
We (rdc dev team) think of premine as taking the coins , and keeping them for the dev team and not distributing them,but just dumping them .
Or saying that the premine is for fake giveaways of bounties or any other fake thing .

We will premine the coins,but keep 0 of them to us (dev team) , we will only premine the amount that the investors have paid for , and give RDC to the investors .
So you are announcing no-premine while premining an undisclosed amount and then claiming its not a premine because the coins aren't going to the devs even though you will be preselling them for BTC... for the devs...

If this doesn't scream scam IDK what does...
miningcoinz

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 10:56:37 PM

Zero premine but if I send BTC I can get the coin? So how do you plan on doing this?
We (rdc dev team) think of premine as taking the coins , and keeping them for the dev team and not distributing them,but just dumping them .
Or saying that the premine is for fake giveaways of bounties or any other fake thing .

We will premine the coins,but keep 0 of them to us (dev team) , we will only premine the amount that the investors have paid for , and give RDC to the investors .
So you are announcing no-premine while premining an undisclosed amount and then claiming its not a premine because the coins aren't going to the devs even though you will be preselling them for BTC... for the devs...

If this doesn't scream scam IDK what does...

you scream scam lol o you mad doe
Dreayz

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 11:53:27 PM

REDDITCOIN(RDC)

Öppningsdag : 13 / 03 / 2014 12:00AM GMT+1 (13 MARS 2014 ) Nedräkning:
VALUTA SPECIFIKATIONER

ALGORITM: SCRYPT
MAXANTAL MYNT UTVUNNA: 42,000,000(42 MILJONER)
BLOCK TID: 120 SEKUNDER
SVÅRIGHETS ÖKNING/MULTIPLICERING: VARJE BLOCK , MED ”KIMOTO'S GRAVITY WELL”
BLOCKETS INSTEGS BELÖNING: 50 RDC PER BLOCK .

VARFÖR BORDE DU ANVÄNDA RedditCOIN?

Oavsätt om du är en investerare, miner eller dag till dag köpare så är RedditCOIN den perfekta crypto-valutan för dig. Vi har implementerat KGW för att förhindra större switching-pools så som MiddleCoin/Multipool/Wafflepool osv. från att inte mina RedditCoin och sedan direkt överge valutan.
Det är så vi kan garantera att värdet stabiliseras! Och endast stiger! (Mot oändligheten och vidare!!).

Vad är våra planer för RedditCOIN ?

MÅL FÖR RELEASEN : :

Vi kommer att ha en rättvis release, ingen pre-mining eftersom att vi (RedditCOINs utvecklingsgrupp) anser att även en 0.1% PRE-Mine kan första en hel Crypto-valuta! Pre-Mine är helt enkelt ett sätt att bedra och scamma, många grupper och personer använder tekniken för att få snabba pengar i fickan. Vi frånsäger oss all typ av scamming och lurendrejerier! Vi arbetar för att förbättra Crypto-communityn, dvs. vad DU säger och att skapa en gemenskap där alla respekterar varandra.
Vi kommer att distribuera plånboken låst med ett riktigt långt och svårt lösenord, när releasen rullar runt hörnet kommer vi att ge alla lösenordet för arkivdelen av plånboken.
Denna distribuera via Twitter, vårt Sub-Reddit samt BitcoinTALK.

KORTSIKTIGA MÅL:

Vi kommer samarbeta med minst 2 Crypto-valuta medlare inom en vecka.
Vi arbetar på våra egna valuta-utbyten och vi kommer att erbjuda dessa utbyten :

RDC/BTC
RDC/LTC
RDC/WDC
RDC/AUR
RDC/USD

Dessa metoder är tillgängliga för deposition vid releasen av RDC-Valuta utbyte :
ACH/BANK TRANSFER/WESTERN UNION/XOOM/PAYSAFECARD/UKASH/MONEYPAK/PERFECT MONEY/WMZ/BTC/LTC/WDC/AUR

RDC Valuta-handeln kommer att öppna cirka 1 vecka efter releasen av RDC har startat.

Så är investerar du i RedditCOIN före releasen på ett säkert sätt. (IPO)

För att komma in i IPO (Valutaintroduktion), så skall BTC sändas till följande address : 1KT537sakceofArdRTVyfePzFKmhNnTGbC

Efter att du har sänt valt belopp av BTC, så måste du e-posta till  : redditcoinrdc@outlook.com med TX ID:t och din BTC address med summan du har sänt i BTC. Eller helt enkelt sända ett PM via [Suspicious link removed]umman av RDC du erhåller beror på mängden du investerar.
En större investering betyder större utdelning.

POOLS :
1.RESERVERAD
2.RESERVERAD
3.rdc.ultrapool.org .

FAUCETS :

En Faucet lista kommer att läggas till här.

GAMES :
En lista med spel som mottager RDC som betalning kommer att finnas här.

Uppdrag :

Översättning av denna tråd till följande språk (ENDAST) :
Spanka, Kinesiska, Tyska, Grekiska, Hebreiska, Franska, Italienska, Koreanska, Polska, Portugisiska, Ryska, Rumänska, Turkiska.
Belöning:0.05BTC(~30$)

MARKNADSFÖR VALUTAN PÅ ANDRA FORUM BORTSÄTT FRÅN BITCOINTALK.ORG :

För VARJE tråd på andra forum, hemsidor eller dylikt där REDDITCOIN benämns, kommer vi att belöna dig 0.005BTC!

Translation to Skandinavian/Swedish - BTC adress: 1AE7u1LNu9sVR3ofC1TexZ7WA6ba1S3BJb.

Willing to repost and update on a regular basis, PM me and well talk. Just send the initial Bounty and well talk, also willing to rewrite an attractive English post.
noise23
Legendary

Activity: 967
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 12:08:58 AM

Hi, this is Yishan from reddit.  I am the CEO of the company.

I just want to confirm that this is NOT affiliated with reddit in any way, and the developers responsible do NOT have permission to use our name or our logos.  Please do not "invest" in this (it also seems a bit scammy...).

Also, if the developers do move forward with launching the coin, we will be forced to take legal action to protect our trademarks (something you have to do to avoid dilution).  I don't want to do that, so I would really prefer it if the devs responsible for this would voluntarily shut down this project.  Again, it is not in any way sanctioned by reddit.

^^^
xploreredfusion

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 12:28:20 AM

REDDITCOIN(RDC)

LAUNCH DAY : 13 / 03 / 2014 00:00 GMT+1 (13 MARZO 2014 ) COUNTDOWN:
SPECIFICHE

ALGORITMO: SCRYPT
NUMERO TOTALI DI MONETE: 42,000,000(42MILIONI)
BLOCK TIME: 120 SECONDS
DIFFICULTY RETARGET: OGNI BLOCCO , KIMOTO'S GRAVITY WELL
BLOCK INITIAL REWARD: 50 RDC PER BLOCCO .

Perchè RedditCOIN ?

Non importa chi sei, un investitore o un miner, per un perfetto commerciante di crypto-monete, la RedditCOIN è la perfetta per te. Utilizziamo il Kimoto's Gravity Well per impedire alle grandi pool di "coin switching" (come MiddleCoin/Multipool/Wafflepool etc..) di insta-minare RedditCoin. In questo modo ci assicuriamo che il prezzo rimarrà stabile ! Ed in salita ! (to the moon "verso la luna" )

QUALI SONO I NOSTRI PIANI PER RedditCOIN ?

OBIETTIVI PER IL LANCIO :

Noi faremo un lancio tranquillo, non ci sarà premine, perchè noi (gli sviluppatori di RedditCOIN) pensiamo che anche lo 0.1% di premine può distruggere un'intera moneta. Inoltre pensiamo che il pre-mining di una moneta non è altro che una truffa, molte persone utilizzano queste tecniche per diventare ricchi in pochissimo tempo, ma noi non siamo come loro, noi ci preoccupiamo della community, su cosa TU ne pensi, e ci rispettiamo a vicenda.
Forniremo il portafoglio in un file .zip protetto da una password molto lunga e molto difficile, per poi distribuire la password al lancio.
La scriveremo su Twitter, ma anche su Reddit o sulla pagina dedicata di BitcoinTalk.

OBIETTIVI A BREVE TERMINE:

Noi saremo in ALMENO 2 siti dedicati allo scambio di cryptomonete in meno di 1 settimana.
Stiamo lavorando anche ad una nostra piattaforma di scambio dove sarà possibile effettuare gli scambi in:

RDC/BTC
RDC/LTC
RDC/WDC
RDC/AUR
RDC/USD

Al lancio della nostra piattaforma di exchange sarà possibile depositare con questi metodi:
ACH/BANK TRANSFER/WESTERN UNION/XOOM/PAYSAFECARD/UKASH/MONEYPAK/PERFECT MONEY/WMZ/BTC/LTC/WDC/AUR

La nostra piattaforma di scambio sarà disponibile approssimativamente una settimana dopo dal lancio della nostra moneta.

COME INVESTIRE IN MANIERA SICURA SUL REDDITCOIN PRIMA DEL LANCIO ? (IPO)

Per accedere all'IPO dovresti mandare BTC (Bitcoin) al seguente indirizzo:
1KT537sakceofArdRTVyfePzFKmhNnTGbC

Dopo che hai inviato l'ammontare desiderato in BTC, manda una email al seguente indirizzo:  redditcoinrdc@outlook.com con l'id della transazione (TX ID), il tuo indirizzo BTC e l'ammontare che hai inviato (in BTC). O Semplicemente mandaci un PM su BitcoinTALK.

Le share di RDC che riceverai si baseranno su quanto hai investito.
Più investi e più ne ricevi.

POOLS :
1.RISERVATO
2.RISERVATO
3.Contattaci .

FAUCETS :

Non appena saranno disponibili, verrà stilata una lista qui.

GAMES :
Non appena saranno disponibili, verrà stilata una lista qui.

BOUNTIES :

Traduzione del topic originale nei seguenti linguaggi:
Spanish,Chinese,German,Greek,Hebrew,French,Dutch,Korean,Polish,Portuguese,Russian,Romanian,Turkish,Skandinavisk
RICOMPENSA:0.05BTC

SPONSORIZZARE LA MONETA SU ALTRI FORUM:
Per ogni topic sul forum o sul sitoweb  o altro che parla di REDDITCOIN, ti ricompenseremo di 0.005BTC

Already posted. Btc address: 1H13bspeimQhuam6K7F1BgWd8mRLUoGQDo (After the bounty i'll update in regular way)
guozhuliu

Activity: 148

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 03:38:50 AM

please add the new pool url= http://rdc.sumpool.com
1% fee

Hashhot Pool: http://www.hashhot.com 
Next-level Cryptocurrency Professional Mining Pool
Cryptosapiens

Activity: 266

“A fool and his money are soon parted”

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 05:30:11 AM
Last edit: March 05, 2014, 06:01:39 AM by Cryptosapiens

There is no difference Premining 2%, dumping after a few days and getting 100 BTC or  making an IPO for 100 BTC and forgetting about the coin...in fact  IPO is safer from the scammer point of vue.

All come about TRUST, I am not against Premining or IPO per se, I do believe the developers need to be paid, especially if they make a good job and keep on running the show, however i would not trust my hard earned money to anyone without  strong REFERENCES, and I'm afraid you guys have NONE.

REFERENCES are build with Names, Curriculums, Backgrounds.

Who are you guys? Where do you live?  How old are you?  Do your parents know where your are? ... first answer those questions, them you will have my money...Maybe!
barbaricmustard

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 05:44:36 AM

Anyone willing to pony up money for this deserves the inevitable loss they will have. This coin reeks of scam.

"A fool and his money are soon departed"
edric

Activity: 546
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 06:32:15 AM
Last edit: March 06, 2014, 05:57:53 PM by edric

This coin looks interesting, and despite the obvious issues here, we went ahead and set up a pool at http://rdcpool.tk. DNS is propagating as we speak but it should be accessible very soon. Go ahead and register, and as soon as the wallet becomes available you'll be ready to mine! The pool is going to be PPLNS @ 1% fee, and we'll be doing a weekly giveaway of 25% of our fees! Our server is very solid, in fact, our other pool has only 0.23% stale shares, which makes a difference especially with coins with small block rewards! Come give us a try!

Maybe I should just take a cue from OP and change my business model to "hay guise im making coin 4 u pls gib btc i totally wont spend it on hookers and blow"

mohland

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 08:18:52 AM

Please guys stay calm !

Sincerely,

*facepalm*

this is worse than coinye. Tongue
beatfried

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 08:52:57 AM

still no BTC for me for the German translation. Gonna delete/edit the thread until I got the BTC.
wizzardTim
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000

Reality is stranger than fiction

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 09:15:30 AM

Escrow?

Behold the Tangle Mysteries! Dare to know It's truth.

- Excerpt from the IOTA Sacred Texts Vol. I
ocukminingpool

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 09:47:55 AM

We will not be supporting this coin.

Unless they can prove they have full backing from Reddit. And Reddit have approved this coin to use their naming and branding.

Everyone else should do the same and skip this coin.

They are using the Reddit trademark to make a quick buck or to IPO scan (aka stack style) again.

Do not support this coin, by doing this you are affecting Reddit, If Reddit approve this and are working with the Dev, I will pull these comments and support this coin until then I will not even think about this coin.
Tino

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 11:13:21 AM

Ok thank you and all the best I just send you some BTC and an @
DynamicDK

Activity: 160

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 03:59:01 AM

You ever heard of Copyrights ?

-You are using a copyrighted really famous logo.

-You obviously do not have Reddit's autorization and won't have it.

-You expect to make profit out of this operation (which is legally problematic - remember Coinye).

-You won't have the support or the Reddit Community, as you are making money out of the fame of the website.

There is big flaws in this project.

Obviously, a major scam underway, hope they catch the roaches.

They are going to catch Yishan's lawyers it seems.  This should be entertaining.

http://coinbrief.net/
Digital Currency news, mining calculators, forums, and more
BTC:  1Bz95D1Jm4qmm2fTWtK3fF35FnfX4NKiyt
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: