Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:58:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]REMCO : Worlds First Distributed Platform for Money Transfer  (Read 19183 times)
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:38:33 PM

this is a big project that we have to support, I am sure that the hard work and cohesiveness of the team will definitely provide the results that have been targeted, everything will work as planned success will be achieved for the future of this project.
When the Bounty requires KYC, I make sure it's a big project, especially with the famous Bounty Manager.
We see that REMCO has the support of its website from McAfee, meaning that this project is good to support.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
micle222

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:38:04 AM
Last edit: October 12, 2018, 10:17:11 AM by micle222

Aren't this project opening some bounty campaign? I think that could help promoting this project to be known by more investors.
It's true that there is a campaign bounty and you can check everything here ---- >>> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4989188.0

I also participated in the signature campaign and it made me enjoy to continue on this forum.
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:38:36 AM

Aren't this project opening some bounty campaign? I think that could help promoting this project to be known by more investors.
It's true that there is a kamapney bounty and you can check everything here ---- >>> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4989188.0

I also participated in the signature campaign and it made me enjoy to continue on this forum.
I think you are in the right project because this is a great and interesting project, hopefully in the future more and more investors will participate in this project so that the target can be achieved.
appraiser

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:29:24 AM

Does the team plan to participate in some blockchain events? Maybe it will be some kind of road show in America or in Europe, or just attend some separate conferences.

How did you get the idea about blockchain events?
RuTranslator
Copper Member

Activity: 152

BM Russian Translator

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:10:35 AM

Russian translation reserved
micle222

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:57:11 AM

Does the team plan to participate in some blockchain events? Maybe it will be some kind of road show in America or in Europe, or just attend some separate conferences.

I think that will be a better input for the future of REMCO and I will appreciate that.
Maybe you can say that REMCO is the best choice for ICOs in this case:

"MULTICHAIN BLOCKCHAIN
REMCO uses blockchain protocol that requires no third party POW and virtually no fee. The result is unparallel speed and cost savings for users.
appraiser

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:07:37 AM

I think that will be a better input for the future of REMCO and I will appreciate that.
Maybe you can say that REMCO is the best choice for ICOs in this case:

"MULTICHAIN BLOCKCHAIN
REMCO uses blockchain protocol that requires no third party POW and virtually no fee. The result is unparallel speed and cost savings for users.

As far as I understand now, own blockchain is only in plans. Fundraising occurs on the ETH, these are ERC-20 tokens. But in the future, I think it will definitely be needed. The ETH network is unhurried and sometimes expensive.
filipe3x

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:18:20 AM

Russian translation reserved
As far as I know - Russian translations have already been completed.
Russian topic here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5025734

Enjoy

mashutka444

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:45:00 AM

The team is working effectively. There is a big perspective in the Project. I hope that the project will grow more and more. Good luck to the team!
hungsanh2512

Activity: 437
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:44:39 AM

In my opinion this project looks very noticeable and very large as well as potential. When we can see the Linkedin profile of the team and advisors is very clear. Besides the reward campaigns for Bounty are also quite attractive.
appraiser

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:07:08 AM

Licenses are only in 2 US states. The main stream of transfers to Nigeria. Or do you collaborate with other African countries? Or is it a project of the Nigerian diaspora?
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 02:10:54 AM

The team is working effectively. There is a big perspective in the Project. I hope that the project will grow more and more. Good luck to the team!

I kinda bumped on this project. I think it’s unique. Use of a smart contract in money transfer globally is amazing. However is there a MVP from the team?
I’ll like to see what theyre offering.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 03:30:06 AM

this is a big project that we have to support, I am sure that the hard work and cohesiveness of the team will definitely provide the results that have been targeted, everything will work as planned success will be achieved for the future of this project.
When the Bounty requires KYC, I make sure it's a big project, especially with the famous Bounty Manager.
We see that REMCO has the support of its website from McAfee, meaning that this project is good to support.

Ya but i also feel that if a project is taking KYC serious this means they are most likely more serious than others, as KYC tends to turn people away companies dont tend to do things like KYC unless they feel its needed 100%. The fact the team takes their legal requirements seriously shows they have a great handle on the reality of the situation for their niche and regulations
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:34:19 AM

Whenever i see any project first time, I normally check their social media followers. I can see there telegram followers are now approx 100k. That's a very big number.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:50:52 AM

Ya but i also feel that if a project is taking KYC serious this means they are most likely more serious than others, as KYC tends to turn people away companies dont tend to do things like KYC unless they feel its needed 100%. The fact the team takes their legal requirements seriously shows they have a great handle on the reality of the situation for their niche and regulations

Where is that mentioned that bounty hunters need to pass the KYC process? Wouldn't this limit participation? On the other hand I've read that they are licensed international money transmitter which explains the need to KYC every participant but I am still confused why bounty needs to do that. 

phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 05:36:12 AM

Whenever i see any project first time, I normally check their social media followers. I can see there telegram followers are now approx 100k. That's a very big number.

Jesus talk about a popular project I hadn't realized they were that high already that's more than several of the projects i follow combined, thats insane, i wonder how they got so much attention and adoption on telegram this is a really great showing
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:38:45 AM

I kinda bumped on this project. I think it’s unique. Use of a smart contract in money transfer globally is amazing. However is there a MVP from the team?
I’ll like to see what theyre offering.

Tokenized money transfer platform is very interesting. When we transfer money we are clueless on how the whole process is happening as well as where our moment is until other party received and confirms it. With the blockchain through Remco project, is it transparent enough to follow continuously and know where our money is?
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:44:30 AM

Just read some parts of the whitepaper and it's really good. By the way the details about the number of users you have how are we going to know if it's true?

At your service
blockchain-man

Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:46:03 AM

REMCO is a money transfer platform with fast transaction speed, low fees ... always paid attention to by the community. I am still disturbed by security issues "depending on additional monitoring and research." Do not mind if you can share more about this issue?
faulerwilli

Activity: 952
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:34:41 AM

I just stumbled over this ICO. Softcap already achieved, and in this market environment, this is really a respectable achievement.
The partner companies of the other companies with which the Remco founder is dealing are also very good. If all this can be combined, I see a golden future
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: