Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 12:09:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]REMCO : Worlds First Distributed Platform for Money Transfer  (Read 19183 times)
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:01:27 AM

Whenever i see any project first time, I normally check their social media followers. I can see there telegram followers are now approx 100k. That's a very big number.

Jesus talk about a popular project I hadn't realized they were that high already that's more than several of the projects i follow combined, thats insane, i wonder how they got so much attention and adoption on telegram this is a really great showing

When this project started? ICO will start soon but this project already very much popular. This encouraged me to look into this project in more detail.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 11:01:56 AM

I easily get interested in any project that incorporates Multichain. I believe Multichain to be the way forward for blockchain technology. This has already piqued my interest in REMCO
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:35:29 AM

I just saw some tweets about Remittance Token and want to know more about this project. I was astonished that Remco has reached the softcap already. I have to collect more information about Remco.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:35:46 AM

Whenever i see any project first time, I normally check their social media followers. I can see there telegram followers are now approx 100k. That's a very big number.

Jesus talk about a popular project I hadn't realized they were that high already that's more than several of the projects i follow combined, thats insane, i wonder how they got so much attention and adoption on telegram this is a really great showing

When this project started? ICO will start soon but this project already very much popular. This encouraged me to look into this project in more detail.

I can't believe too knowing that it's just started and it has that lot of members on their telegram. Maybe they made some airdrop or bounty before that's why they have that much members?

At your service
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:59:32 AM

I saw the number of the the softcap and hardcap.
Why do i think that the gap between those two is really big. Will it be enough amount to run the project if  only the softcap that are reach, considering you put the hardcap that much.

That's clearly explained by the name itself. Softcap is easy to achieve and project will continue if they achieve it. Hardcap is their dream and it's hard to achieve. But if they accepted it, project will move forward without hurdles financially.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:27:25 PM

I can't believe too knowing that it's just started and it has that lot of members on their telegram. Maybe they made some airdrop or bounty before that's why they have that much members?

This clearly shows the strength of the believers of this project. If community support is there, project will be successful. No doubt about that.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:31:34 PM

this is a big project that we have to support, I am sure that the hard work and cohesiveness of the team will definitely provide the results that have been targeted, everything will work as planned success will be achieved for the future of this project.
When the Bounty requires KYC, I make sure it's a big project, especially with the famous Bounty Manager.
We see that REMCO has the support of its website from McAfee, meaning that this project is good to support.

Ya but i also feel that if a project is taking KYC serious this means they are most likely more serious than others, as KYC tends to turn people away companies dont tend to do things like KYC unless they feel its needed 100%. The fact the team takes their legal requirements seriously shows they have a great handle on the reality of the situation for their niche and regulations

Yea, looking at their profile, they seem to mean business in keeping things by the book and alienating themselves from any form of controversy as regard to the KYC process, is of utmost importance that such be done, investors are taking the blockchain industry serious these days and it's no longer child's play as usual and i see they have some promising prospects
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:36:42 PM

Why do i think that the gap between those two is really big. Will it be enough amount to run the project if  only the softcap that are reach, considering you put the hardcap that much.

The same discussion at every ICO:-) i dont' know how they calculate the hardcap, but honestly i don't care. They have already reached the softcap, and this really Impressive in times like these
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:44:12 PM

The same discussion at every ICO:-) i dont' know how they calculate the hardcap, but honestly i don't care. They have already reached the softcap, and this really Impressive in times like these

Market is very bad. Reaching softcap itself is real achievement. Project has achieved in very less time compared to how others are doing in the market at this moment.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 12:44:58 PM

I just saw some tweets about Remittance Token and want to know more about this project. I was astonished that Remco has reached the softcap already. I have to collect more information about Remco.
I also don't know much about Remco. I have to read about it. But it's really amazing that they reached softcap in just 30 day's 👍
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:55:47 PM

Market is very bad. Reaching softcap itself is real achievement. Project has achieved in very less time compared to how others are doing in the market at this moment.

Normally the hardcap is the maximum amount of all created tokens, at the appropriate price. The values for REMCO are: 875 million REMCO tokens or 60 $ million. I am surprised that the hardcap is 10 times the softcap. The softcap is reached and the project will continue, that's the main thing.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:59:21 PM

I easily get interested in any project that incorporates Multichain. I believe Multichain to be the way forward for blockchain technology. This has already piqued my interest in REMCO

yeah, thats the important feature now. Multi-chain approach reduces the load of the main-chain/single chain. This multi-chain approach will help to send money in very less time.
Midaktai

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:59:58 PM

Normally the hardcap is the maximum amount of all created tokens, at the appropriate price. The values for REMCO are: 875 million REMCO tokens or 60 $ million. I am surprised that the hardcap is 10 times the softcap. The softcap is reached and the project will continue, that's the main thing.
it all depends on REMCO, 875 million token is the hardcap from REMCO itself, which certainly has reached softcap for 30 days of sales,
that's very good in my opinion,
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:14:17 PM

I just stumbled over this ICO. Softcap already achieved, and in this market environment, this is really a respectable achievement.
The partner companies of the other companies with which the Remco founder is dealing are also very good. If all this can be combined, I see a golden future

I am still going through the list of partners they worked with. Is it just me or they have some great names on board. This could be big; I mean international money transfers is one big problems especially interms of costs. You can imagine the profits this could be making.

chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:20:14 PM

it all depends on REMCO, 875 million token is the hardcap from REMCO itself, which certainly has reached softcap for 30 days of sales,
that's very good in my opinion,

Currently pre-ico is going on? So the tokens price is 0.06 USD? May I know the total number of tokens which REMCO is going to mine?
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 01:22:52 PM

It’s a firm project. I checked out LinkedIn profile of the team and it’s solid. This the first project that would use a multichain Blockchain technology to to solve global money transfer issues.
Also they got a lot of partnerships already.  

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 01:27:03 PM

That's clearly explained by the name itself. Softcap is easy to achieve and project will continue if they achieve it. Hardcap is their dream and it's hard to achieve. But if they accepted it, project will move forward without hurdles financially.

Lol, you have clearly explained it. The gap in between them does not matter much as the reason they exist. The amount you need to commence operation and the amount you need to operate without hurdles can be different by a large amount.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 01:34:32 PM

Lol, you have clearly explained it. The gap in between them does not matter much as the reason they exist. The amount you need to commence operation and the amount you need to operate without hurdles can be different by a large amount.

If they achieve the hardcap then it will give then boost to expand the platform with full speed. So that might be the reason they have kept hardcap 10 times than softcap.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:49:23 PM

I recently checked out their website and when i scrolled down i saw that they have amazing partners managed by REMCO founder.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 02:10:11 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2018, 08:14:55 AM by em777

the blockchain is a young technology i expect a lot of experimentation doing so will get us insight as to how we can make the blockchain faster and more efficient. that's why i most of the time feel its important for a project to try out a different concept like multichain and from what i have read about Remco i feel they are solving a real problem using blockchain solution

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: