Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 08:56:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]REMCO : Worlds First Distributed Platform for Money Transfer  (Read 19183 times)
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:26:37 PM

I saw the number of the the softcap and hardcap.
Why do i think that the gap between those two is really big. Will it be enough amount to run the project if  only the softcap that are reach, considering you put the hardcap that much.

That's clearly explained by the name itself. Softcap is easy to achieve and project will continue if they achieve it. Hardcap is their dream and it's hard to achieve. But if they accepted it, project will move forward without hurdles financially.

I always read about that. If the project reached the softcap then the project will really going to be fine. What's so important about it? By the way I know this project will really going to be okay on reaching their hard cap.

At your service

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 02:44:46 PM

I see you're making a Platform to make Money transfer worldwide Easier!
And seem to have a good number of Partners listed in website!
But services like WU transfer really interested in being decentralization with REMCO?
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:57:14 PM

I saw the number of the the softcap and hardcap.
Why do i think that the gap between those two is really big. Will it be enough amount to run the project if  only the softcap that are reach, considering you put the hardcap that much.

The same discussion at every ICO:-) i dont' know how they calculate the hardcap, but honestly i don't care. They have already reached the softcap, and this really Impressive in times like these

Never knew that the softcap has already been reached which is a good thing, they have some pretty interesting concept and features to go with it and did you see the numbers of financial partners that they got?, its overwhelming, so it seems they have what it takes to make the project a successful one and it's good to see interesting projects coming up in the blockchain industry
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 03:12:45 PM

From the first sentence of this btt thread its state the remco is the first. Does this mean remco is already an operational business with a working product?
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:36:49 PM

From the first sentence of this btt thread its state the remco is the first. Does this mean remco is already an operational business with a working product?

They confirm this in the sentence below, Remco is a new company but their parent company already has payment licenses and has processed billions in transactions for Western Union and lots of other money transmitters in the US.

ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 03:40:00 PM

I recently checked out their website and when i scrolled down i saw that they have amazing partners managed by REMCO founder.
Yeah, big companies/members are partners of RemcoSome. Some companies are very known for me and that really profitable for remco also.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:58:39 PM

But services like WU transfer really interested in being decentralization with REMCO?

Who is the nearest competitor for Remco? Is it closer to Paypal? As far as I know, Paypal does not use blockchain. There are lots of room for improvement in this field. No doubt about it.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 04:54:42 PM

Russian translation reserved

I am not sure this is right way to reserve your spot for any translation. Not sure how to do it, but i will suggest  to the process once again
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:03:30 PM

They confirm this in the sentence below, Remco is a new company but their parent company already has payment licenses and has processed billions in transactions for Western Union and lots of other money transmitters in the US.

Yes, that's something that ought to be considered here, they've made some serious landmark and can boost of some salient points that will drive up the confidence of the community, a staggering amount of 3.6 million users and a millions of done transactions under their portfolio which reflects good leadership, not trying to drop praises but i believe their whitepaper speaks for itself
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:21:15 PM

If I understand it correctly, REMCO will be using a so-called Multichain blockchain. Does this mean that they are developing their own, new blockchain? Or will the tokens be based on the Ethereum blockchain?
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:30:32 PM

Yes, isn't it amazing.  So it's  not like any start-up.  Parents company already in business and have experience in money transfer.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:35:22 PM

Who is the nearest competitor for Remco? Is it closer to Paypal? As far as I know, Paypal does not use blockchain. There are lots of room for improvement in this field. No doubt about it.

If we remove blockchain technology, then Remco have many competitors. Features are different though. But when it comes to blockchain based money transfer, I don't think they have competition.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 06:00:12 PM

we havent really seen any project with the this kind of goal! so i dont think REMCO has any competitors!
but i was just curious on if this world is ready to accept this blockchain impliment!
more over the Partnership with this big problem got me confused!
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 06:37:57 PM

If I understand it correctly, REMCO will be using a so-called Multichain blockchain. Does this mean that they are developing their own, new blockchain? Or will the tokens be based on the Ethereum blockchain?
Whatever I heard/read about this project and as I understand, remco is based on ethereum blockchain project.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:48:22 PM

Please fellas Pardon me for this but can someone please explain this project to me in short sentences? What pain are they really trying to solve? I can't seem to wrap my head around it.
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 06:51:49 PM

Currently pre ICO crowd sale is going on with 35% bonus that is huge for me. Even accepting 3 Crypto currencies for payment. But just want to know that, what is the minimum investment for this running sale?
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 07:31:47 PM

That’s great.  But is there a confirmation of the transactions and licenses?   

I confirmed the LinkedIn profile and they’re a top team with a growing global firm.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 08:28:14 PM

I easily get interested in any project that incorporates Multichain. I believe Multichain to be the way forward for blockchain technology. This has already piqued my interest in REMCO

blockchain is a young technology i expect a lot of experimentation doing so will get us insight as to how we can make the blockchain faster and more efficient. that's why i most of the time feel its important for project to try out different concept like multichain

Exactly, Multichain as well as sharding will make the Blockchain even faster and as a fan of speed I take huge interest in the both of them.
NDLcrypt

Activity: 350

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:38:59 PM

Currently pre ICO crowd sale is going on with 35% bonus that is huge for me. Even accepting 3 Crypto currencies for payment. But just want to know that, what is the minimum investment for this running sale?
The more bonus - the more then the price will fall on the exchange. I noticed this a long time ago. Especially if the bonus is more than 50%.

faulerwilli

Activity: 952
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:39:45 PM

More and more big companies now venture the step into blockchain. Here you can see it very clearly, the background is enormous. This really gives remco great conditions. Glad to have found this project
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: