Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:11:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]REMCO : Worlds First Distributed Platform for Money Transfer  (Read 19183 times)
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:48:52 PM

From the first sentence of this btt thread its state the remco is the first. Does this mean remco is already an operational business with a working product?

They confirm this in the sentence below, Remco is a new company but their parent company already has payment licenses and has processed billions in transactions for Western Union and lots of other money transmitters in the US.

More and more big companies now venture the step into blockchain. Here you can see it very clearly, the background is enormous. This really gives remco great conditions. Glad to have found this project

More and more traditional companies will come to crypto and connect their business with the blockchain technology. REMCO has the experience and the background to help those companies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 08:50:43 PM

From the first sentence of this btt thread its state the remco is the first. Does this mean remco is already an operational business with a working product?

They confirm this in the sentence below, Remco is a new company but their parent company already has payment licenses and has processed billions in transactions for Western Union and lots of other money transmitters in the US.

This is very impressive. Never imagined I will see a well established business or project coming into the blockchain. Imagine the money transmitters they have processed transactions for. Such huge milestones.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 08:52:24 PM

Currently pre ICO crowd sale is going on with 35% bonus that is huge for me. Even accepting 3 Crypto currencies for payment. But just want to know that, what is the minimum investment for this running sale?
The more bonus - the more then the price will fall on the exchange. I noticed this a long time ago. Especially if the bonus is more than 50%.

well like you said it only happen when the bonus is more than 50% and i personally think it is very unwise for a project to give over 50% bonus. doing so will drastically reduce the value of their token

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:57:51 PM

That’s great.  But is there a confirmation of the transactions and licenses?   

I confirmed the LinkedIn profile and they’re a top team with a growing global firm.
Yeah i also searched the team on LinkedIn and they are all professionals in their own platform, and that is what a good project needs to achieve success.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:58:40 PM

Currently pre ICO crowd sale is going on with 35% bonus that is huge for me. Even accepting 3 Crypto currencies for payment. But just want to know that, what is the minimum investment for this running sale?
The more bonus - the more then the price will fall on the exchange. I noticed this a long time ago. Especially if the bonus is more than 50%.

Yeah, because the bigger the bonus is, the more someone who got these bonuses can undercut the ICO price and still have profit. But 30 % doesn't seem too much for me, I know of other projects who gave way bigger bonuses.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 01:19:26 AM

Yeah, because the bigger the bonus is, the more someone who got these bonuses can undercut the ICO price and still have profit. But 30 % doesn't seem too much for me, I know of other projects who gave way bigger bonuses.

Ya thats the thing people need to realize that things like bonuses are attractive and draw people to buy but they technically mean the individual token/coin price is X% lower in reality, they aren't free token if a token is 1$ and 30% bonus expect post ICO price to dip to ~0.70 because realistically thats what the sunk cost was for the sales, some people dont realize that reality
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 02:12:15 AM

Until now I never knew that remittance services came 2nd to international aid as a mode of inflow of money to other parts of the world especially developing countries  Shocked This is an eye opener for me

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:56:26 AM

Currently pre-sale is going on and in such cases 35% bonus is okay.  Considering these investors will not be dumping the tokens after listings.  It's small investor or bounty hunter normally do the dumping.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 04:32:20 AM

Currently pre-sale is going on and in such cases 35% bonus is okay.  Considering these investors will not be dumping the tokens after listings.  It's small investor or bounty hunter normally do the dumping.

dumping is usually done by bounty hunters and it affects the value of the token but i want to believe the team are having some measures to checkmate things like that

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 05:22:49 AM

dumping is usually done by bounty hunters and it affects the value of the token but i want to believe the team are having some measures to checkmate things like that

Bounty is important part of marketing and project have to spend money on that.  But agree,  % of the total tokens should be very limited for bounty.
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 05:38:15 AM

Awesome concept and briliant idea. I regret that I didn't contribute to the private sale stage in this good project, maybe later I will contribute to the public sale stage. Do you have information about how many the total funds raised at the private sale and pre-sale stages, guys?
By the way, Is there a problem with your website? I just tried to visit it, but it said "This site can't be reached". I want to know more how your project works Smiley
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:22:35 AM

More and more big companies now venture the step into blockchain. Here you can see it very clearly, the background is enormous. This really gives remco great conditions. Glad to have found this project

It is quite possible that banks would be able to utilize their services to transfer money over. Even better I think fintech in general would make a real use from this given they are authorized. I think it would make setting up quite easy for fintech they will just plug and play.

chan001

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:02:09 AM

Awesome concept and briliant idea. I regret that I didn't contribute to the private sale stage in this good project, maybe later I will contribute to the public sale stage. Do you have information about how many the total funds raised at the private sale and pre-sale stages, guys?
By the way, Is there a problem with your website? I just tried to visit it, but it said "This site can't be reached". I want to know more how your project works Smiley

I don't know how much they have raied in private sale and pre-sale till now,  I tried to access the site as well,  but it's taking long time to open,  not sure what's the problem.
gee777

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 07:48:05 AM

I guess we will see less dumpers in this project as a lot of people I have spoken to find it to be very valuable and see it as a gem. Only a few will dump and I will like to believe that it will be because of lack of finances or urgent need of finance.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:56:17 AM

More and more traditional companies will come to crypto and connect their business with the blockchain technology. REMCO has the experience and the background to help those companies.

I agree, I know some of the big old companies now are trying to adopt here in crypto. It will really going to be great if REMCO will really going to help them by doing it.

At your service
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:03:23 AM

I see you're making a Platform to make Money transfer worldwide Easier!
And seem to have a good number of Partners listed in website!
But services like WU transfer really interested in being decentralization with REMCO?

Who is the nearest competitor for Remco? Is it closer to Paypal? As far as I know, Paypal does not use blockchain. There are lots of room for improvement in this field. No doubt about it.

Yea, paypal is not a decentralized platform, so the mechanism in place for REMCO is quite different from that of paypal, that's something to leverage on and we know that the blockchain industry has so far been proven to be a lot faster than the traditional means of transactions, though a lot of improvements still needs to be done and i realize that their security process is quite unique
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 10:00:19 AM
Last edit: October 21, 2018, 01:20:55 PM by Getadaaa

But services like WU transfer really interested in being decentralization with REMCO?

Who is the nearest competitor for Remco? Is it closer to Paypal? As far as I know, Paypal does not use blockchain. There are lots of room for improvement in this field. No doubt about it.

Yea, paypal is not a decentralized platform, so the mechanism in place for REMCO is quite different from that of paypal, that's something to leverage on and we know that the blockchain industry has so far been proven to be a lot faster than the traditional means of transactions, though a lot of improvements still needs to be done and i realize that their security process is quite unique

This project would bring together top firms in money transfer together. REMCO would revolutionize a multi billion dollar global remittance market. They plan to build a platform to allow any licensed money transfer firm.
Migrant workers globally have to send some money back home intermittently. REMCO tokens would cut down the high money transfer fees.
Industries globally are increasing making use of the Blockchain. Giving anyone anywhere a chance to use their services without restriction of your location and not limited by time.
It’s good to know these industries are getting involve and wouldn’t want to be left out of the new technology. Soon we’ll be seen a bull movement from these growing adaptation.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:37:54 AM

This project would bring together top firms in money transfer together. REMCO would revolutionize a multi billion dollar global remittance market. They plan to build a platform to allow any licensed money transfer firm.
Migrant workers globally have to send some money back home intermittently. REMCO tokens would cut down the high money transfer fees.

So now we don't have to visit any WU offices to send or receive money? It will be done online using blockchain technology?
chan001

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:41:40 AM

So now we don't have to visit any WU offices to send or receive money? It will be done online using blockchain technology?

This is what is my understanding as well. Now we don't have to visit any money transfer service provider office.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:16:39 PM

This is what is my understanding as well. Now we don't have to visit any money transfer service provider office.

As of now most of us are relying on the most convenient way and thinking about even transfering money online is much easier now. We already know that we can transfer money online but what will be the difference if we're going to use the REMCO service?

At your service
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: