Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:51:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]REMCO : Worlds First Distributed Platform for Money Transfer  (Read 19183 times)
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 09:49:19 PM

I just noticed that REMCO also has an Instagram account, but they do not have a lot of followers there and no posts at all any reason for that, because it could be a great platform to get some investors in.

I do not see any sense in operating an instagram-account in the area of ​​cryptocurrencies. Which relevant information should be communicated there?
Since I think it's much better that the founder here actively participate in the forum.
Honestly, I have not even looked at the link to instagram. The whitepaper has enough information for now

I agree. I think the benefit and influence of Instagram for cryptocurrencies is limited. There are some better and more popular apps for sharing photos and videos.

Your not wrong but in the end Every avenue of social media so while Instagram might not be great I don’t see how it hurts I think having more avenues of reaching everyone out their is something projects should use regardless if it’s the perfect fit or not

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
VBPROJECT

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:59:40 PM

I just noticed that REMCO also has an Instagram account, but they do not have a lot of followers there and no posts at all any reason for that, because it could be a great platform to get some investors in.

I do not see any sense in operating an instagram-account in the area of ​​cryptocurrencies. Which relevant information should be communicated there?
Since I think it's much better that the founder here actively participate in the forum.
Honestly, I have not even looked at the link to instagram. The whitepaper has enough information for now

I agree. I think the benefit and influence of Instagram for cryptocurrencies is limited. There are some better and more popular apps for sharing photos and videos.

Your not wrong but in the end Every avenue of social media so while Instagram might not be great I don’t see how it hurts I think having more avenues of reaching everyone out their is something projects should use regardless if it’s the perfect fit or not

Have Telegram idea? Please get in touch with proposal: https://www.remittancetoken.io/ContactUs.aspx
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 10:40:36 PM

this project has the latest system and in my opinion this will require considerable support I also want to know whether the system has been tested for security or not?

I believe some level of security test has been done and also being still in its early stage, more testing will be done as we progress and further developments take place

i have no idea they have carried out some security test i would really want to read about it do you have any link to any material video or article.

Hello bro, you might want to read my statement again for better understanding and am afraid you've misinterpreted my statement.

yeah, i thought you meant they have carried out series of security checks i will head to their telegram channel to ask about that

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 01:48:29 AM

I'd imagine they will have the system audited over time  almost all companies have security and crypto companies go over their platforms to evaluate any wholes or issues in things like smartcontracts and platforms to assure their arent any huge holes from day 1.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:18:32 AM

I'd imagine they will have the system audited over time  almost all companies have security and crypto companies go over their platforms to evaluate any wholes or issues in things like smartcontracts and platforms to assure their arent any huge holes from day 1.

A company/project who going to provide financial related services have to go through Security audit. And its must,  because any loophole can cause huge damage.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:18:16 AM

I do agree with you on that, even though i've seen a couple of brands in the blockchain industry advertising their products/ services via the channel but i still see it as not the right avenue to use in terms of advertising, here has always been a p;ace of cryptocurrency gist and has been known for such, same with other avenues like twitter, so instagram is not really the right avenue to use   
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:44:05 AM

I do agree with you on that, even though i've seen a couple of brands in the blockchain industry advertising their products/ services via the channel but i still see it as not the right avenue to use in terms of advertising, here has always been a p;ace of cryptocurrency gist and has been known for such, same with other avenues like twitter, so instagram is not really the right avenue to use   

Well to the clients it might be effective since many could be on Instagram and they can offer their services to those not as an ICO but as a business entity. I think they are quite active in Nigeria. So I am not sure which social channel they use the most over there.

AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:12:14 AM

A company/project who going to provide financial related services have to go through Security audit. And its must,  because any loophole can cause huge damage.

I agree, Just like what I'm thinking when it's really related to some financial or money related services they must really have a tight security audit because they really don't know what will going to happen in the future.

At your service
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:30:32 AM

Fact!! Any form of exploitation done through a lapses in the system will result to great loss and bad reputation and that can eventually discourage others from using the platform.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 07:46:14 AM

Fact!! Any form of exploitation done through a lapses in the system will result to great loss and bad reputation and that can eventually discourage others from using the platform.

Read that they have been in operation for 15 years now on the traditional grounds and there has been no reports of any lapse in security, so I have faith all will go well with the new blockchain model they want to implement.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:39:39 AM

found this picture on the remco twitter channel. I have to say, the rating of 3.65 $ I find very appealing. Especially if you look at the price in the pre-ICO. That would be a huge increase in value

ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 12:21:42 PM

Did you heard guy's, that Remco is rated by topicolist.com? You should check below tweet which is posted by Remco on their twitter.

https://twitter.com/RemittanceToken/status/1055126569549811712?s=19
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 12:34:11 PM

Onam have their whitepaper already in 9 languages. Is there any plan about release whitepaper in more languages?
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 12:51:05 PM

the truth about service like this is that once their security system is breached a lot of funds would be lost so its better to prepare before it is too late

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 01:10:51 PM

found this picture on the remco twitter channel. I have to say, the rating of 3.65 $ I find very appealing. Especially if you look at the price in the pre-ICO. That would be a huge increase in value

Goes a long way to support the fact; pictures explain better. Thanks for sharing. It’s alway best to get in early whenever you find a project worth the investment. DYOR, next invest. There’s sometimes bonus offer for early investors.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:41:01 PM

From my understanding, their sister company in Nigeria does a lot of transfers and I think the could or they will find this quite handy especially that mobile payments seem quite popular there.

AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:57:59 PM

Read that they have been in operation for 15 years now on the traditional grounds and there has been no reports of any lapse in security, so I have faith all will go well with the new blockchain model they want to implement.

Wow, I didn't read about that they are already on operation for that 15 years. So if they are really confident that on their security that will be good but they must keep monitor and securing it. Hoping the best for them.

At your service
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 02:18:21 PM

You can't believe how paid marketing works in Instagram !
You'll have many quality Users there and many Investors use it!
Keeping them updated by Sharing Photos of team,office, their activities is always appreciate!
So Don't  take Instagram for granted!
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 03:21:28 PM

Wow, I didn't read about that they are already on operation for that 15 years. So if they are really confident that on their security that will be good but they must keep monitor and securing it. Hoping the best for them.

Sure.  I believe the CTO will be very vigilant especially as it is a financial organisation that deals with transfer on money through the Internet. Security should be a top level priority.
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:28:15 PM

Goes a long way to support the fact; pictures explain better. Thanks for sharing. It’s alway best to get in early whenever you find a project worth the investment. DYOR, next invest. There’s sometimes bonus offer for early investors.

I saw this "Fair Market Value" calculation on the REMCO website and was really amazed. Even if the future price for the Remittance Token will reach 50% of the calculated value, it would be a great investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: