Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:47:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]REMCO : Worlds First Distributed Platform for Money Transfer  (Read 19183 times)
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 07:49:48 AM

To get a better understanding of the project Remco, I will suggest to watch this video.
https://youtu.be/i2uBmhKO_18
It's really amazing video but why only 22 views are there? I guess Remco team need more promotion. I like the benefits which offered for user's.
They don't have a lot of subscribers either, also i noticed that their YouTube channel is called "perora" why not remco? is there a specific reason for this?
Yeah, somewhere I heard that their own YouTube channel will available soon. Let's see when it will available.

That would be great I think getting some media out would be helpful and maybe offer something to get existing users to share the videos to help spread knowledge

I would strongly suggest AMA from the team which would boost lots of confidence especially in their telegram channel where almost 100K people are there.

They have a massive number and I would add my vote here and AMA would be great but I think it is a bit early? I mean I think it can be held just before the public sale?

Yeah,  telegram channel have huge followers.  I hardly seen 2-3 project with such huge followers.  AMA session for these 100k followers would be awesome.

I've got a couple of questions i'd like to get off my chest an AMA will be the prefect avenue to do that.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:12:26 AM

Yeah,  telegram channel have huge followers.  I hardly seen 2-3 project with such huge followers.  AMA session for these 100k followers would be awesome.

Of course that sounds great, but how many of the 100K would participate in the AMA? 20, 30? it's always the same, a project launches an airdrop, the telegram channel gets many new members, but they do not look anymore after the Airdrop.
But that is not important, the main thing the team publishes there constantly new information, because that's the purpose of the channel
And I'm happier with really interested participants, rather than the constant questions "when airdrop?"
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:30:44 AM

I guess they are not publicizing the channel that much else a good project as this with a good community member figure aught to have more than the views as seen there and subscribers also

I think there are lot many investors also in the channel. Thats why they are not talking too much as if we see with the airdrop/bounty crowd. This also makes the huge difference in the telegram activity.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 10:40:26 AM

I guess they are not publicizing the channel that much else a good project as this with a good community member figure aught to have more than the views as seen there and subscribers also

I think there are lot many investors also in the channel. Thats why they are not talking too much as if we see with the airdrop/bounty crowd. This also makes the huge difference in the telegram activity.

It should take some time. What’s more important is they share information about REMCO services and how it works. It’s a new idea. I won’t expect everyone to understand the concept that easy. But they’re are doing some campaign on social media channels and like you’ve seen on YouTube. That would go a long way. However, their should be an AMA session from team. Some investors would be comfortable asking questions on an AMA.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:18:18 AM

Of course that sounds great, but how many of the 100K would participate in the AMA? 20, 30? it's always the same, a project launches an airdrop, the telegram channel gets many new members, but they do not look anymore after the Airdrop.
But that is not important, the main thing the team publishes there constantly new information, because that's the purpose of the channel
And I'm happier with really interested participants, rather than the constant questions "when airdrop?"

I agree, I also don't like the "when Airdrop or when moon" people, but to grow the community quick, it is necessary. Those guys, won't participate in an AMA session, but the really interested or investors will do.
faulerwilli

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:35:39 AM

It should take some time. What’s more important is they share information about REMCO services and how it works. It’s a new idea. I won’t expect everyone to understand the concept that easy. But they’re are doing some campaign on social media channels and like you’ve seen on YouTube. That would go a long way. However, their should be an AMA session from team. Some investors would be comfortable asking questions on an AMA.

That's exactly what I mean. I am very interested in the subject, but I find it very difficult to understand the technical context. But fortunately there is the forum, telegram and other ways to answer open questions. Incidentally, I find Q & As on Reddit not bad, because you can always read the questions and answers. Does Remco have a reddit channel?
CrypticBabe

Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 11:43:54 AM

I saw that REMCO (or their parent company) already got licenses for money transfer in two US states, Georgia and Illinois IIRC. Now they wanna use part of their ICO funds to get more licenses. Does anyone know how much money (and time) it needs to get such a licence? I am asking myself how wide they could spread their business with the amount they want to achieve as the softcap ($6M).

That is a good question. Do you think such a license is very expensive? i don't think, that the license itself is expensive, I think they have to fulfill many requirements and have enough reserves
but i am sure someone of the team will answer this question soon

To be honest, I have no clue how much such a licence costs and how much effort it takes to get one. But is such a licence really mandatory for REMCO in order to be allowed to work in a specific state or country?

when you say license i will like to believe that in anyways it is not going to halt the development process because Remco needs to come up with their platform
You brought an really important thing out!
I mean licence for a Remittance Company will really cost alot and i hardly believe any Govt allowing that!   
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:29:23 PM

I agree, I also don't like the "when Airdrop or when moon" people, but to grow the community quick, it is necessary. Those guys, won't participate in an AMA session, but the really interested or investors will do.

That's the downsite of such Telegram airdrops. Sure you get a huge amount of people joining your channel, but most of them are just in for the free tokens. However, if only a few people get interested in the project and decide to invest, it was worth it for the project in the end.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:31:48 PM

+1 and well said. However I think the number of followers on those channels matter for exchanges. For some applications, I've seen they ask for the number of followers in the different channels they have. So I think that is where those numbers matter.

AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:57:44 PM

Most of the investors are not really chatting or talking on the community chat. Like on some possible investors, They preferred a silent reading and monitoring about the project because making an investments.

At your service
CrypticBabe

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 01:37:06 PM

Most of the investors are not really chatting or talking on the community chat. Like on some possible investors, They preferred a silent reading and monitoring about the project because making an investments.
Yeah that's true!
I haven't seen many investor participating in any Conversation, but i'm sure they monitors the project whole time to see how their investment is doing!
and they obviously do a check into the social channels to check out the whole project!       
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:52:23 PM

How many tokens will Remco be mining or already mined? At the site, I see 875,000,000 REMCO, not sure if this number only represents tokens which will be available for sale and owners tokens are additional?
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:59:42 PM

How many tokens will Remco be mining or already mined? At the site, I see 875,000,000 REMCO, not sure if this number only represents tokens which will be available for sale and owners tokens are additional?

Total supply of the tokens are 2,000,000,000 Token out of which 875,000,000 will be available for sale during ICO. $60,000,000 is the hardcap, and I think they will come close to it.
faulerwilli

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:09:37 PM

Total supply of the tokens are 2,000,000,000 Token out of which 875,000,000 will be available for sale during ICO. $60,000,000 is the hardcap, and I think they will come close to it.

That's a very optimistic assumption. In times like these, reaching the softcaps is already very good. Although I'm really convinced of this project, I do not think it's going to be close to the hardcap. The framework conditions are simply too bad for that. Except, of course, if they will find some big investors, which is really possible at Remco
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 02:20:03 PM

That's a very optimistic assumption. In times like these, reaching the softcaps is already very good. Although I'm really convinced of this project, I do not think it's going to be close to the hardcap. The framework conditions are simply too bad for that. Except, of course, if they will find some big investors, which is really possible at Remco

Finding a big investor should not be that hard for them. Tbey have all the requirements to pull through any hard moments and bring in desired results. It all boils down to the believe the investor will have on them.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 02:37:07 PM

I saw that REMCO (or their parent company) already got licenses for money transfer in two US states, Georgia and Illinois IIRC. Now they wanna use part of their ICO funds to get more licenses. Does anyone know how much money (and time) it needs to get such a licence? I am asking myself how wide they could spread their business with the amount they want to achieve as the softcap ($6M).

That is a good question. Do you think such a license is very expensive? i don't think, that the license itself is expensive, I think they have to fulfill many requirements and have enough reserves
but i am sure someone of the team will answer this question soon

The licence by themselves are not expensive but those needed requirements that are needed for the licence to be processed and obtained. I think in this sense it's the facilities that is needed for this operation to run smoothly that ought to be on ground before the operation is carried out anyways

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Zombie259

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:56:23 PM

Finding a big investor should not be that hard for them. Tbey have all the requirements to pull through any hard moments and bring in desired results. It all boils down to the believe the investor will have on them.

I can hardly remember the last time a project reached the hard cap this year. REMCO could be the first observed project, who can achieve this
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 03:25:22 PM

I can hardly remember the last time a project reached the hard cap this year. REMCO could be the first observed project, who can achieve this

Most don’t get to reach softcap, not hardcap. It’s different here. Softcap been reach weeks back just from private sales. Hardcap is on the high side but we are sure the project has funds past softcap to get the project running.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:36:15 PM

I think the soft cap can be reached however for the hard cap I honestly don't think that is possible? not that the project can't it is just that the market hasn't been perfoming well above 10 mil. I mean the sale could go for really long which may impact the price.

Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 03:36:44 PM

Reaching hardcap is not easy for any project these days. And if I remember correctly Remco have kept hardcap 10 times of softcap. It's not easy to get such high investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: