Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:44:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]REMCO : Worlds First Distributed Platform for Money Transfer  (Read 19183 times)
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 04:49:25 PM

Total supply of the tokens are 2,000,000,000 Token out of which 875,000,000 will be available for sale during ICO. $60,000,000 is the hardcap, and I think they will come close to it.

That's a very optimistic assumption. In times like these, reaching the softcaps is already very good. Although I'm really convinced of this project, I do not think it's going to be close to the hardcap. The framework conditions are simply too bad for that. Except, of course, if they will find some big investors, which is really possible at Remco

Reaching hardcap is not easy for any project these days. And if I remember correctly Remco have kept hardcap 10 times of softcap. It's not easy to get such high investment.
Yeah, but if you see that that already reached their softcap and as I know, softcap amount target is enough to continue their remaining task.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:52:53 PM

Total supply of the tokens are 2,000,000,000 Token out of which 875,000,000 will be available for sale during ICO. $60,000,000 is the hardcap, and I think they will come close to it.

That's a very optimistic assumption. In times like these, reaching the softcaps is already very good. Although I'm really convinced of this project, I do not think it's going to be close to the hardcap. The framework conditions are simply too bad for that. Except, of course, if they will find some big investors, which is really possible at Remco

Yeah, In the market situation it's really hard to believe that they can really reach that because most of the people now are on the hold status of their money instead of making some investment. But REMCO is really a good project and I think it will going to be possible too.

At your service
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 05:03:53 PM

I guess they are not publicizing the channel that much else a good project as this with a good community member figure aught to have more than the views as seen there and subscribers also

I think there are lot many investors also in the channel. Thats why they are not talking too much as if we see with the airdrop/bounty crowd. This also makes the huge difference in the telegram activity.

Most of the investors are not really chatting or talking on the community chat. Like on some possible investors, They preferred a silent reading and monitoring about the project because making an investments.

How many tokens will Remco be mining or already mined? At the site, I see 875,000,000 REMCO, not sure if this number only represents tokens which will be available for sale and owners tokens are additional?

Yeah, I believe they will come pretty close. Remco is a great project and also considering their backing I mean their parent company I expect them to do pretty well in their sell.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 05:14:51 PM

I guess they are not publicizing the channel that much else a good project as this with a good community member figure aught to have more than the views as seen there and subscribers also

I think there are lot many investors also in the channel. Thats why they are not talking too much as if we see with the airdrop/bounty crowd. This also makes the huge difference in the telegram activity.

Most of the investors are not really chatting or talking on the community chat. Like on some possible investors, They preferred a silent reading and monitoring about the project because making an investments.

How many tokens will Remco be mining or already mined? At the site, I see 875,000,000 REMCO, not sure if this number only represents tokens which will be available for sale and owners tokens are additional?
That I also want to know about it. But I have one question about unsold tokens. If they will reach hardcap so what they will do with unsold tokens?
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:54:19 PM

When talking about the tokens that are for sale ... Does anyone know what will happen with the unsold tokens? Will they be burnt or will they be distributed amongst the investors?
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 07:29:20 PM

When talking about the tokens that are for sale ... Does anyone know what will happen with the unsold tokens? Will they be burnt or will they be distributed amongst the investors?

I’ll like to know that. There’s still a high hard cap to reach. I guess there would be token burn. Give early investors some benefits to move the proce on exchanges.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:21:12 PM

main sale is started and I can see they have already reached softcap. Token sale progress bar already crossed spftap line. Still 34 days to go for sale end date.

Woah, they gotten past softcap already. They could hit hardcap soon at that pace. I saw some news of team in Malta and at some other Blockchain events. That good for the project.

Yes.  Good number of tokens sold till now. That too in such a bear market. They will receive good investment from main sale.

Pulling in a good amount of investment I need such a low price market period will such put them in huge profit when the market eventually bounce back.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 10:24:40 PM

main sale is started and I can see they have already reached softcap. Token sale progress bar already crossed spftap line. Still 34 days to go for sale end date.

Woah, they gotten past softcap already. They could hit hardcap soon at that pace. I saw some news of team in Malta and at some other Blockchain events. That good for the project.

Yes.  Good number of tokens sold till now. That too in such a bear market. They will receive good investment from main sale.

Pulling in a good amount of investment I need such a low price market period will such put them in huge profit when the market eventually bounce back.

Exactly I’m one of the people that refuses to sell in low market I think that collecting in this period and holding throughout the bad just means during the good things will be that more amazing
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 11:41:08 PM

Finding a big investor should not be that hard for them. Tbey have all the requirements to pull through any hard moments and bring in desired results. It all boils down to the believe the investor will have on them.
They have proven it since they already achieved SoftCap ans keeps getting more and more and more!
They don't seem to have no problem with  getting with their Plan to do this!
And a project so ambitious tends to hit in long run! 
phantam

Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 01:19:52 AM

Finding a big investor should not be that hard for them. Tbey have all the requirements to pull through any hard moments and bring in desired results. It all boils down to the believe the investor will have on them.
They have proven it since they already achieved SoftCap ans keeps getting more and more and more!
They don't seem to have no problem with  getting with their Plan to do this!
And a project so ambitious tends to hit in long run! 

Ya people underestimate just how amazing it is that they have moved past softcap so quickly and how much of a positive thing this is from the investors sentiment side of things
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:54:49 AM

Does the team plan to participate in some blockchain events? Maybe it will be some kind of road show in America or in Europe, or just attend some separate conferences.

How did you get the idea about blockchain events?
I think that will be a better input for the future of REMCO and I will appreciate that.
Maybe you can say that REMCO is the best choice for ICOs in this case:

"MULTICHAIN BLOCKCHAIN
REMCO uses blockchain protocol that requires no third party POW and virtually no fee. The result is unparallel speed and cost savings for users.

As far as I understand now, own blockchain is only in plans. Fundraising occurs on the ETH, these are ERC-20 tokens. But in the future, I think it will definitely be needed. The ETH network is unhurried and sometimes expensive.
"The ETH network is unhurried and sometimes expensive."
The Ethereum network is not fast because many users allow it to be densely packed with transactions.
If the price is expensive for the transaction because Ethereum also needs a virgin server and pays employees for maintenance maintenance.
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:04:10 AM

Total supply of the tokens is 2,000,000,000 Token out of which 875,000,000 will be available for sale during ICO. $60,000,000 is the hard cap, and I think they will come close to it.

That's a very optimistic assumption. In times like these, reaching the soft cap is already very good. Although I'm really convinced of this project, I do not think it's going to be close to the hard cap. The framework conditions are simply too bad for that. Except, of course, if they will find some big investors, which is really possible at Remco

Finding a big investor should not be that hard for them. They have all the requirements to pull through any hard moments and bring in desired results. It all boils down to the belief the investor will have on them.

I can hardly remember the last time a project reached the hard cap this year. REMCO could be the first observed project, who can achieve this

In order to reach the hard cap, the company should get reach target audience for their product to publish them by attending blockchain summits. Some companies are failing because they don't know how to market the product and target audience.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 10:48:21 AM

Total supply of the tokens is 2,000,000,000 Token out of which 875,000,000 will be available for sale during ICO. $60,000,000 is the hard cap, and I think they will come close to it.

That's a very optimistic assumption. In times like these, reaching the soft cap is already very good. Although I'm really convinced of this project, I do not think it's going to be close to the hard cap. The framework conditions are simply too bad for that. Except, of course, if they will find some big investors, which is really possible at Remco

Finding a big investor should not be that hard for them. They have all the requirements to pull through any hard moments and bring in desired results. It all boils down to the belief the investor will have on them.

I can hardly remember the last time a project reached the hard cap this year. REMCO could be the first observed project, who can achieve this

In order to reach the hard cap, the company should get reach target audience for their product to publish them by attending blockchain summits. Some companies are failing because they don't know how to market the product and target audience.

Exactly some project neglect marketing, which is very wrong as marketing is essential to the success of a project. REMCO should make it a priority to put themselves out there.
Findicoico

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:10:23 AM

Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/remco   Findico.io is a free ICO listing and rating platform. Blockchain community supported by a wide range of experts. Airdrops, Bounties, Exchanges, ICO services and many more.
Spooknow

Merit: 253

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:40:05 PM

This question is interesting to me.
I do not understand why the team doesnt open their cards completely. If I wanted to invest money in this project, such incomprehensible things would definitely startle me.
Let them write in capital letters what and how it will be because there is no option in the smart contract to burn unsold tokens and this is at the discretion of the team.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:17:38 PM

Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/remco   Findico.io is a free ICO listing and rating platform. Blockchain community supported by a wide range of experts. Airdrops, Bounties, Exchanges, ICO services and many more.

This is gradually becoming a daily post we need to look out for in here. I strongly advise the team to go over to that website and  check out the information posted there to avoid misleading the public
Suke_Teki

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:52:56 AM

REMCO has a pretty good marketing team, yesterday Remco participated in the Malta Blockchain summit, this is a good step and I hope Remco team continues to attending the Blockchain event to promote their projects.
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:25:11 AM

I read on the Remco website, the Public sale will take place until March 31 2019, so the team has plenty of time to be able to reach their hard cap targets.
ICOnow

Activity: 324

Truth about ICO - ICOnow.net

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 12:49:35 AM

ICO rating Remco ICO by ICOnow 67/100.

ICOnow.net - ICO rating, analysis and listing
lembang

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:14:29 AM

REMCO has a pretty good marketing team, yesterday Remco participated in the Malta Blockchain summit, this is a good step and I hope Remco team continues to attending the Blockchain event to promote their projects.
if you want success you need serious seriousness and I see the team has good potential and after attending the Malta Blockchain Summit many investors are interested and invest here because the team has shown seriousness in this project
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: