Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:08:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]REMCO : Worlds First Distributed Platform for Money Transfer  (Read 19183 times)
Remco Sales Team

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:38:58 AM

I guess they are not publicizing the channel that much else a good project as this with a good community member figure aught to have more than the views as seen there and subscribers also

I think there are lot many investors also in the channel. Thats why they are not talking too much as if we see with the airdrop/bounty crowd. This also makes the huge difference in the telegram activity.

Most of the investors are not really chatting or talking on the community chat. Like on some possible investors, They preferred a silent reading and monitoring about the project because making an investments.

How many tokens will Remco be mining or already mined? At the site, I see 875,000,000 REMCO, not sure if this number only represents tokens which will be available for sale and owners tokens are additional?

Total supply of the tokens are 2,000,000,000 Token out of which 875,000,000 will be available for sale during ICO. $60,000,000 is the hardcap, and I think they will come close to it.

Yeah, I believe they will come pretty close. Remco is a great project and also considering their backing I mean their parent company I expect them to do pretty well in their sell.

Thank you, Sir, for your trust in us, we have achieved soft cap and will definitely cross hard cap.

Thanks & Regards
Team REMCO

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remco Sales Team

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:45:29 AM

I guess they are not publicizing the channel that much else a good project as this with a good community member figure aught to have more than the views as seen there and subscribers also

I think there are lot many investors also in the channel. Thats why they are not talking too much as if we see with the airdrop/bounty crowd. This also makes the huge difference in the telegram activity.

Most of the investors are not really chatting or talking on the community chat. Like on some possible investors, They preferred a silent reading and monitoring about the project because making an investments.

How many tokens will Remco be mining or already mined? At the site, I see 875,000,000 REMCO, not sure if this number only represents tokens which will be available for sale and owners tokens are additional?
That I also want to know about it. But I have one question about unsold tokens. If they will reach hardcap so what they will do with unsold tokens?

Sir all this information related to the token is already present on our website and white paper - please visit our website -https://www.remittancetoken.io/

Thanks & Regards
Team REMCO
Remco Sales Team

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:20:53 PM

I read on the Remco website, the Public sale will take place until March 31 2019, so the team has plenty of time to be able to reach their hard cap targets.

Thank you, Sir,

We already reached to our softcap, we are trying to achieve our hardcap in our specified time, keep your trust on us and stay tuned for next update.

Thanks & Regards

Team REMCO

Remco Sales Team

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:34:29 PM

Total supply of the tokens are 2,000,000,000 Token out of which 875,000,000 will be available for sale during ICO. $60,000,000 is the hardcap, and I think they will come close to it.

That's a very optimistic assumption. In times like these, reaching the softcaps is already very good. Although I'm really convinced of this project, I do not think it's going to be close to the hardcap. The framework conditions are simply too bad for that. Except, of course, if they will find some big investors, which is really possible at Remco

Finding a big investor should not be that hard for them. Tbey have all the requirements to pull through any hard moments and bring in desired results. It all boils down to the believe the investor will have on them.
They have proven it since they already achieved SoftCap ans keeps getting more and more and more!
They don't seem to have no problem with  getting with their Plan to do this!
And a project so ambitious tends to hit in long run! 

Thanks for believing in us, we will keep your trust till the end.

Thanks & Regards

Team REMCO
Remco Sales Team

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:05:04 PM

To get a better understanding of the project Remco, I will suggest to watch this video.
https://youtu.be/i2uBmhKO_18
It's really amazing video but why only 22 views are there? I guess Remco team need more promotion. I like the benefits which offered for user's.

LOL, it's not so much about the number of views but the quality of the content. I shared it so people can sharpen their knowledge about the project. You contributed to the number of view as well as others that will watch and learn. Smiley

Yeah, I think they are not giving so much focus on advertising or getting some attention instead they are working really hard for the project developments?  Cheesy

Sir we are equally focusing on both sides i.e advertising and product development.

Thanks & Regards
Team REMCO
Remco Sales Team

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:23:39 PM

I think the soft cap can be reached however for the hard cap I honestly don't think that is possible? not that the project can't it is just that the market hasn't been perfoming well above 10 mil. I mean the sale could go for really long which may impact the price.

Dear Sir, We already reached our soft cap and working towards achieving hardcap, our concept has potential and people are taking a huge interest in investing in our concept, please keep your trust on us.

Thanks & Regards

Team REMCO
stasyk411

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:47:28 AM

In this situation, achieving soft cap is an excellent result. Cryptoinvestors are now suffering huge losses, but I hope that this will change soon.
lynlyn

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:31:36 AM

Being rich a softcap just in a short period of time proved that the project is very effective and attract investors in the market. Soft cap is hard to reach only few can do this and one of that is REMCO. Hold on to this project because the future great.
stasyk411

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:28:00 PM

I want to believe that you will achieve the highest peaks in your sphere that you touched on and that the crypt will show itself in the future from the best side.
javadsalehi

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:54:00 PM

As I see in the website for investing in ICO, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum and Vcash are accepted.
What is Vcash? Is there any special reason for it? It's the first time I hear it. It is not listed even on coinmarketcap.
24Kt

Activity: 1092
Merit: 67

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:56:19 PM

Being rich a softcap just in a short period of time proved that the project is very effective and attract investors in the market. Soft cap is hard to reach only few can do this and one of that is REMCO. Hold on to this project because the future great.

I agree. But where will their operations begin? What I mean is, in what countries their services will be available? And when will they start this money transfer services? WU and the likes are still getting a lot of money from remittances. Time to beat them. I guess.
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:25:45 AM

Total supply of the tokens is 2,000,000,000 Token out of which 875,000,000 will be available for sale during ICO. $60,000,000 is the hard cap, and I think they will come close to it.

That's a very optimistic assumption. In times like these, reaching the soft cap is already very good. Although I'm really convinced of this project, I do not think it's going to be close to the hard cap. The framework conditions are simply too bad for that. Except, of course, if they will find some big investors, which is really possible at Remco

Finding a big investor should not be that hard for them. They have all the requirements to pull through any hard moments and bring in desired results. It all boils down to the belief the investor will have on them.

I can hardly remember the last time a project reached the hard cap this year. REMCO could be the first observed project, who can achieve this

In order to reach the hard cap, the company should get reach target audience for their product to publish them by attending blockchain summits. Some companies are failing because they don't know how to market the product and target audience.
Maybe it's the same thing with AMA, right?
Then Bazaars like Blockchain Summit etc.

But to achieve all that, the funds needed were quite enough to travel around the world, because the usual famous Bazaars were held in Dubai, London and Singapore.

Thanks for discussing and believing that we will achieve a hard cap.

We already achieved our soft cap and working hard to achieve our hard cap, so stay tuned...

Thanks & Regards

Team REMCO

That is certain because I will continue to support REMCO in selling its tokens throughout the world.
Then REMCO can also use the payment using Bitcoin, Ethereum, BitcoinCash and VCash who get support from Western Union.
Rrotess

Activity: 264
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:40:41 PM

A very promising project, a very orderly arrangement that made me doubtless. I will support this project. Good luck!
I agree with you mate.This project makes me more interesting than others.It is newly to me and on how remitance exist is what I am more excited for this project.
Remco Sales Team

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:26:31 AM
Last edit: November 29, 2018, 07:38:13 AM by Remco Sales Team

Total supply of the tokens is 2,000,000,000 Token out of which 875,000,000 will be available for sale during ICO. $60,000,000 is the hard cap, and I think they will come close to it.

That's a very optimistic assumption. In times like these, reaching the soft cap is already very good. Although I'm really convinced of this project, I do not think it's going to be close to the hard cap. The framework conditions are simply too bad for that. Except, of course, if they will find some big investors, which is really possible at Remco

Finding a big investor should not be that hard for them. They have all the requirements to pull through any hard moments and bring in desired results. It all boils down to the belief the investor will have on them.

I can hardly remember the last time a project reached the hard cap this year. REMCO could be the first observed project, who can achieve this

In order to reach the hard cap, the company should get reach target audience for their product to publish them by attending blockchain summits. Some companies are failing because they don't know how to market the product and target audience.
Maybe it's the same thing with AMA, right?
Then Bazaars like Blockchain Summit etc.

But to achieve all that, the funds needed were quite enough to travel around the world, because the usual famous Bazaars were held in Dubai, London and Singapore.

Thanks for discussing and believing that we will achieve a hard cap.

We already achieved our soft cap and working hard to achieve our hard cap, so stay tuned...

Thanks & Regards

Team REMCO

That is certain because I will continue to support REMCO in selling its tokens throughout the world.
Then REMCO can also use the payment using Bitcoin, Ethereum, BitcoinCash and VCash who get support from Western Union.

Thanks for believing on REMCO, Please keep your same trust throughout the cycle.

Thanks & Regards
Team REMCO
Remco Sales Team

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:34:18 AM

A very promising project, a very orderly arrangement that made me doubtless. I will support this project. Good luck!
I agree with you mate.This project makes me more interesting than others.It is newly to me and on how remitance exist is what I am more excited for this project.

Thank you for keeping your interest in REMCO. Please keep the same till end.

Thanks & Regards
Team REMCO
Remco Sales Team

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:42:16 AM

In this situation, achieving soft cap is an excellent result. Cryptoinvestors are now suffering huge losses, but I hope that this will change soon.

Sir, We are trying hard to achieve Hardcap and we are near to it, Stay tuned .. Smiley

Thanks & Regards
Team REMCO
Remco Sales Team

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:02:08 AM

Thank you Sir for believing on us, we will definitely achieve our hardcap.

Thanks & Regards
Team REMCO
Remco Sales Team

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:10:16 AM

I want to believe that you will achieve the highest peaks in your sphere that you touched on and that the crypt will show itself in the future from the best side.

Thank you Sir for your words.

Thanks & Regards
Team REMCO
stasyk411

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 09:06:55 AM

I like how the administrator of this branch works. He constantly keeps in touch with the community of the bounty company. The team is clearly set to win and will improve their product.
thunderbolt88
Copper Member

Activity: 38

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:42:51 AM

I joined the project and will strongly support him Carefully following your development, I like the project so much. Believe in your success this year. The first of many achievements for a strong and highly influential project. Congratulations!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: