Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:46:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The world is going digital  (Read 2213 times)
Demanderoca

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:42:29 PM

Our world is already in the process of being digital. We can see those gadgets that continously develop every single day. New inventions and innovative products have been made and still in the making. And also, if bitcoin would be legalized in our world, this will be really a great impact in our world that it will make it more digital. Those transactions and exchanges would be easily because of the cryptocurrency that would be use in the near future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
adpinbr

Activity: 980
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:04:44 PM

Technically speaking, Technology plays a huge role in how the world will be livinf digitally, and most certainly BTC will play a big role as well, being digitally and financially workingn in the same genre, a lot of people have concluded that BTC may be the next currency, and will REPLACE paper money, though I am not sure about it, but still it is a strong statement.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Caxton10

Activity: 147

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 04:54:11 PM

I think of bitcoin and altcoins as something that is revolutionizing the whole world and I just want to be part of it. Those who are antagonizing bitcoin are just wasting their energy because bitcoin is never going to die off.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:56:55 PM

Yes it is really slowly becoming digital. Th world is really slowly becoming digital because crypto is really fit to our needs. Many people wanted to engage in crypto due to its amazing features and earning that they maybe get from it. Many people wanted to earn so also slowly become a part if it. I think few years from now the digital crypto currency will become a very big thing and many people will use it. But for now  we need to wait because we are in dip.
JanGo1862

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:59:28 PM

Its very interesting whenever I see posts like 'bitcoin is dead' or someone asking 'is bitcoin going to die?'. I ask myself, are these people really current at all. Everything we are doing in this modern world is gradually becoming digitized. We are gradually moving from the pen and paper world. The blockchain technology is full of new ideas and projects which is gradually turning the world to a more convenient place to live. Please the fact that you invested in some shit coin and it died doesn't mean the whole crypto community is dying. Trust me, if every coin will then not bitcoin. Digital currency is the new world, very soon the whole world will accept and adopt this great concept

Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies still going stronger as the world now gradually adopting with it. It might be the lower kind of coin they invested that they are mentioning its dead.  Actually western countries  and Asian countries now adopting bitcoin. Very popular now in these countries of joining blockchain and trading.
It is contiously well and fine as a digital currency and the world ready to accept it.

I agree with you. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will going to prosper anytime soon. Well, as you know the bitcoin protocol has an immense intrinsic value as a self-regulating frictionless payment network affordable to almost anyone. And this technology allows anyone to send any amount of money to anyone else in the world at virtually no cost with nothing more than an Internet connection or just by smart phone.
Argoo

Activity: 2254
Merit: 223

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:34:26 PM

The world is really gradually being digitized. There are more and more different digital technologies in different areas of our life. One of the types of digital technologies is the crypto currency. However, we can not say that our life will soon completely switch to the use of digital technologies. This will happen until a certain moment. So, to go completely to digital money, we are unlikely when it will be possible. We can still switch to non-cash forms of payment, however this will not happen soon. But for digital money, especially if they are not centralized for a specific state, we can not go. This requires that on our planet there is only one state with a single currency and a single economy.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:40:32 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2018, 06:50:37 PM by darkangel11

I think we should come to an economic state when we live only as a cashless person.

That would work only if cashless meant independent of banks. If I were to live in a cashless society where all my money is controlled by the government or some private organization, I'd rather go back to gold and silver coins. A cashless society doesn't necessarily have to be a good thing.

The world is going Digital and by the year 2020, all the companies around the world including India will have online presence and thus creating a lot of career opportunities.
It is a progressive field. With technology developing every day, you have to continuously develop your digital marketing skills so that your career keeps growing

India? Last time I checked they were banning exchanges and investigating crypto money laundering cases.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
cmaxwell

Activity: 195

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:04:14 PM

the rate at which digital currency is going shows that the future of the project will be great. there are some countries that has already accepted digital currency into their economy and this will send a positive signal to the remaining economies of the world to brace up. i see Banking sector accepting digital currency in the nearest future due to its potentials.
Seundavid

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:14:13 PM

The world of work is undergoing radical change. Business has become a real-time experience, we deal with a relentless stream of messages and communications, and we operate in a network of teams. The traditional top-down hierarchy is rapidly going away as young professionals demand more opportunity, leadership, and responsibility. Technology has become an every-day part of our lives, and we often feel a bit overwhelmed by it.
Akande13

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:15:59 PM

The traditional top-down hierarchy is rapidly going away as young professionals demand more opportunity, leadership, and responsibility. Technology has become an every-day part of our lives, and we often feel a bit overwhelmed by it.
r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:17:50 PM

Its very interesting whenever I see posts like 'bitcoin is dead' or someone asking 'is bitcoin going to die?'. I ask myself, are these people really current at all. Everything we are doing in this modern world is gradually becoming digitized. We are gradually moving from the pen and paper world. The blockchain technology is full of new ideas and projects which is gradually turning the world to a more convenient place to live. Please the fact that you invested in some shit coin and it died doesn't mean the whole crypto community is dying. Trust me, if every coin will then not bitcoin. Digital currency is the new world, very soon the whole world will accept and adopt this great concept
If we carefully watch the sect of people who always say that bitcoin is dead are either bankers and big economists funded by financial institutions or newbies who don't even have any clear idea about what bitcoin is.This is digital era and no one could change it.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
Christinebeauty (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:15:35 AM

Some people are so quick to generalize issues. The fact that one coin you are holding has turned into a shit coin does not mean the whole crypto community is in mess

Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:19:07 AM

Now everything in my country is gradually going paperless and I believe very soon our monies too will be digitized. This is just the beginning of the blockchain technology.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:28:18 AM

The one that keep on saying Bitcoin will die, is the people that don't understand about crypto or the one that got bad intention, they want to buy cheap coin and watching people losing money, we are more and more toward cashless transaction now, but we don't know whether that the government will allowed crypto to become the part of country's economic or not

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:34:30 AM

The one that keep on saying Bitcoin will die, is the people that don't understand about crypto or the one that got bad intention, they want to buy cheap coin and watching people losing money, we are more and more toward cashless transaction now, but we don't know whether that the government will allowed crypto to become the part of country's economic or not
for now, the development of the digital world really attracts a lot of attention from people around the world, moreover it makes us connect to the whole world. Well, I'm sure the cryptocurrency will be the center of attention in the near future.
dablatair

Activity: 324
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:36:26 AM

You’re totally right that asking again and again the same questions like you mentionned is totally unusefull and déconnectés to the reality.

As there is more and more cryptoproject everyday, of course not all have the same interest, as crypto are more and more adopted by people and countries, we are typically in the inverse that btc and crypto are stronger and stronger.

Of course value could change a lot, it stays an investing and speculative money but it will of course not die. Crypto without real interest or scam of course could die but it is really not comparable with BTC
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:43:21 AM

I really agree with your opinion that the development of cryptocurrencies will progress rapidly along with the development of increasingly advanced technology for me cryptocurrencies is a future breakthrough by using technological advancements of course

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
DenSamui

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:43:36 AM

Many people do not believe in the crypto currency, as many countries do not want to accept it, so there is propaganda from the governments of these countries that bitcoin will soon die. People believe them ...
Ausgewielt

Activity: 453
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:46:09 AM

Most of people in my city always spend their time with their gadget. Many countries also try to make cashless society, there is a positive thing about this, when world become 100% support paperless concept then our earth will become better. Although bitcoin operation is consume many energy but atleast many trees in this world will be safe.

Macai

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:56:07 AM

Yes indeed it will go digital that is why it will become a cashless society soon. But it will take some time soon, it needs to implement a fast internet service for everyone so you could have online anywhere to prapare us digital.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: