Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 12:36:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The world is going digital  (Read 2207 times)
zubrr51

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:01:04 AM

Digitalization of the world space is a predictable development of civilization. This process invariably uses all the environments of life.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KorakPawon

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:01:48 AM

I think people who said digital currency isn't goo enough or they who ask 'is bitcoin dead?' are people who are not ready living in digital era. they must be forget or do not realize that their life also changing from manual to digital, like, they can't be far from their gadget. sooner or later the world will change, and we have to be ready for that.
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:28:01 AM

I agree with you, bitcoin is not dead, it only develops. I think in a couple of years all our environment will use bitcoin as a means of payment.
roadwell890

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:40:31 AM

With the digitization of the payment system, I think that fiat currency is not needed by most people
the big risk is if there is a hacker who manages to manipulate a digital currency, there will be an economic crisis

LindseyPrice65

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:45:37 AM

The world is paying a lot of attention to the crypto market. This shows that the influence of electronic technology advances is growing. That's good news for financiers.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:48:59 AM

Now everything in my country is gradually going paperless and I believe very soon our monies too will be digitized. This is just the beginning of the blockchain technology.
Not very soon I think. all need a very long process. seeing that many countries still have poor people they certainly will not be able to adopt digital currencies because of the limitations of many things such as the financial ability to buy gadgets and their lack of knowledge
bestcoin100k

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:51:42 AM

I am quit happy one of my locked account restored now so yeah world is going digital I agree with you mate! Lets be together and change the world in positive way money is only for use not for steal at all.
LindseyPrice65

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:59:04 AM

Implementing the advancement of e-learning into education is essential. Young people should be receptive to something new as Blockchain technology, starting out with ICOs.
BertoloyBTC

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:01:55 AM

This would be the future expectation that the world is going to be digital , this is because the evolution on earth and science , with the many technology being launched and introduced that are digital already ,like this crypto currency it is circulating or operating in the digital technology,
tunapa

Activity: 667
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:06:53 AM

everything is not uniform in crypto, thats why you have to do your research very vey well. and if not, you are going to lose alot and learn from it afterwards, good projects dont die, but might experience some ups and downs, price dips and many more. but after a while, it will rise again. unless its not a good project. everything is changing and we have to change with it for the good
TARUN GUPTA

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:08:26 AM

The world is going digital, in now days we are dealing with digital payments and the payment through the Bitcoin is also the digital mode, hence as per my opinion in future the Bitcoin could be the part of the digital currency through all over the world.
LastRolling

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:08:36 AM

Actually , bitcoin is growing and getting more important.

It's not just bitcoin. The issue is that the global banking and payments system is fundamentally broken.  Bitcoin is merely one part of general set of financial technologies that will reshape the banking system.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:11:32 AM

Those people who are adding fuds into crypto were the ones who actually have a fear of missing out. But then you are right that cryptocurrency is already an advanced technology wherein we used bitcoin as a digital/electronic money. We can already purchased goods using btc and this is something we have to be proid of, to be a part of this kind of digital technology.
Kris34

Activity: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:35:55 AM

Everything should strive for the better, the economy must make its changes in people's lives and the digital world can not help us better.
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:45:00 AM

We are in the Information era known as the Digital Age which will turn around our economy and society at large. Bitcoin and blockchain is doing just that
galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:49:29 AM

Its very interesting whenever I see posts like 'bitcoin is dead' or someone asking 'is bitcoin going to die?'. I ask myself, are these people really current at all. Everything we are doing in this modern world is gradually becoming digitized. We are gradually moving from the pen and paper world. The blockchain technology is full of new ideas and projects which is gradually turning the world to a more convenient place to live. Please the fact that you invested in some shit coin and it died doesn't mean the whole crypto community is dying. Trust me, if every coin will then not bitcoin. Digital currency is the new world, very soon the whole world will accept and adopt this great concept
The world is actually really going digital but I think that a lot of time is going to be needed to the community to accept it. There are a lot of peoples doubting bitcoins and the cryptos which are actually not good for the future of bitcoins. I think that bitcoins and each ither cryptos should given some major attention so that they can grow some more. Also the peoples asking about bitcoins and making them intentionally dead has nothing serious to do with bitcoins. The ones who really are interested are continuing their research on bitcoins and also they will get some good results for it.
kasurnya

Activity: 152

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:46:52 AM

they ask and make totally useless threads that repeat the same question thousands of times.
but it comes from the majority of newbies.
Haunebu

Activity: 3010
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:26:23 AM

The world is changing and technology is rapidly increasing over time and cryptocurrency is the product so this is the future. but there are still many people who are resistant to change and the majority cannot adapt specifically in countries where many of them are slaves to the banking system. But talking about technological development, I really fear that. There are many shortcomings that can make people suffer. But I hope to see a bright future.

It is true that technology continues to improve at a rapid pace over time, but this does not necessarily mean that crypto is about to go mainstream in the near future since history has taught us that financial institutions like banks etc continue to try and ban or regulate cryptocurrencies making it tougher for the common person to access this market in a simple and effective. However, I strongly believe that Bitcoin and popular altcoins like Ethereum, Ripple, Stellar etc will flourish in the future no matter what such financial institutions do.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
ndico

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

better Days Ahead...

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:33:56 PM

Most people are in for cryptos for the money and not the tech, so when ever coin prices starts going down, they will assume the project is dead, but it is far from that, market price will always goes up and down but the tech will always go forward.

popsywura

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:51:02 PM

The world is going digitalized, is either you join now or you have left behind. The innovation in cryptocurrency is very interesting and lots of people are coming up with different innovation base on blockchain and cryptocurrency technologies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: