Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:19:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The world is going digital  (Read 2213 times)
Menaka sandaruwan92

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:23:30 AM

ya ya..day by day join company btc,day bay day most people join btc,day bay day join country btc.i really like it.every people i think like it.i thin 2025 every people use btc.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:38:26 AM

Its very interesting whenever I see posts like 'bitcoin is dead' or someone asking 'is bitcoin going to die?'. I ask myself, are these people really current at all. Everything we are doing in this modern world is gradually becoming digitized. We are gradually moving from the pen and paper world. The blockchain technology is full of new ideas and projects which is gradually turning the world to a more convenient place to live. Please the fact that you invested in some shit coin and it died doesn't mean the whole crypto community is dying. Trust me, if every coin will then not bitcoin. Digital currency is the new world, very soon the whole world will accept and adopt this great concept

Yes, the world has entered the digital age
So, now we have been facilitated by technology, including shopping on the internet. and crypto is part of a digital era that has many functions and uses, one of which is a virtual currency.
I agree more if the future of crypto, especially bitcoin, is always wide open in the next few decades.

pxo1106

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:41:27 AM

The world is going to be digital and everything should be including our monetary value. But, the limitation lies in the ability of all people in this world to accept the reality and the truth of our technological change.

Thus, even if the possibility is very high, yet, the concerns have not already been in the line to discussed given that the government has something to manifest in accordance. While on this institution had not yet on the ground to interact, still, we cannot ignore the fact that the only help is not whether on the side of people but to the government itself. However, from the perspective of crypto; since, they ignore the benefits of this innovation in technology - especially in the modern world - thus, it would difficult to end a success.

But if we would try to identify the technology that might really influence the market; thus, it speaks on the "crypto". However, we cannot say that what it is today, maybe the same for the future.
ailyn47

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:48:00 AM

We are now in the new generation and everyone of us are really excited about the news that
crypto will be the future of our financial market and also the stating point to develop
a highly advance technology for all. We are now in the digital where everything had to be paid by money.
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:48:30 AM

Well sounds good motivation in assessing the presence of crypto from time to time, and it's true., there is the potential to spread to all countries that will be more recognizable and more recognized.
It will not last long if there is no contradiction, it's like a process on which it will be considered more till can receive it.

Yadamosan

Activity: 193
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:54:08 AM

Its very interesting whenever I see posts like 'bitcoin is dead' or someone asking 'is bitcoin going to die?'. I ask myself, are these people really current at all. Everything we are doing in this modern world is gradually becoming digitized. We are gradually moving from the pen and paper world. The blockchain technology is full of new ideas and projects which is gradually turning the world to a more convenient place to live. Please the fact that you invested in some shit coin and it died doesn't mean the whole crypto community is dying. Trust me, if every coin will then not bitcoin. Digital currency is the new world, very soon the whole world will accept and adopt this great concept
Instead of worrying about how bitcoin will die or something that saying bitcoin will die even though articles saying that, no one can predict when will that happen but the world is really going digital I am predicting on that too.
Nowadays bitcoin is the most popular market trading online, many bitcoin users using it as a online banking but many is using it as a business.
gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:03:34 AM

bitcoin wouldn't die, why? we can see that everything in the world is going be the digital and bitcoin is the digital currency I think bitcoin will be the pioneer in the future because bitcoin can be the first currency that use blockchain in their system, so in my opinion bitcoin wouldn;t die

saaayyyeeel

Activity: 198
Merit: 16

For RENT

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:17:15 AM

Yes, the world is going digital since the very first time that the internet is being used, the world is slowly leaving the pen and paper society and that transition is speeding up from the inception of Bitcoin and Blockchain, those FUDDERS asking is bitcoin going to die are noobs and ignorant of the trends that are now happening. Dropping of price doesn't mean that something is gonna die, it's not like that, so don't think that Bitcoin will die when its price is dropping.
Zebulun18

Activity: 90

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:50:56 AM

Everything around us is changing and as should be obvious man is continually making it conceivable to turn things around and make it simple and reasonable savvy and peaceful world for humanity with the goal that business would be of the best thing for man on earth. What's more, the issue of advanced or innovation has been one ground-breaking instrument of making that. Furthermore, most likely bit by bit the world be paperless and advanced. Most likely the world will arrive.
LemonF3

Activity: 176
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:54:50 AM
Merited by boysthanos12 (1)

The world is progressing and so the technology. We are experiencing change as the years go by. Yes, it is true, the world will become digital, and as we observed today, it has started already.
Urbinklin

Activity: 283

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:20:45 AM

I agree with you that the world is developing with great speed, we have recently moved into the digital era, and the creation of a digital currency is very logical.
tuturutmunding

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:21:50 AM

maybe in the next few years everything will turn out to be all digital as the progress and development of digital system technology makes it easier in every way. that is why digital is used more by the world community
bitvelk

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:25:35 AM

It's great that the world is developing and becoming more comfortable. This is great unites the whole world. I am happy to live in such an era of advanced technology, and the creation of bitcoin has finally convinced me that the technology and it's amazing.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
drukoz2

Activity: 395

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:34:53 AM

I like to see how every day the world is becoming more comfortable, more functional. I once thought that it was great to have one currency for the whole world. And then learned about bitcoin. It is unique and very convenient for the modern digital world.
fishball

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:52:12 AM

Soon and for sure, digital currency world is definitely on its way. This will be a very huge accomplishment and change for the better of our world. I hope that each one of us will continue to support bitcoin and surely biycoin will do the same thing.
Stac

Activity: 419

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:55:05 AM

To my view now new technologies are becoming part of our life for example digitization is happening everywhere and it is inter connected and it had been possible through Internet, to connect everywhere whenever necessary .  We know that digital devices had made life better and we know without mobile we cannot live and mobile is the future of all due to the emergence of mobile our lives and habits have changed a lot and now the world has changed to digital media.

Vritesh

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:56:40 AM

Yes with the new vast developing technology world is going digital. Mostly all the transactions can be made online. Society is becoming cashless now. Digital currency or the plastic currency has become first choice of people these days. Bitcoin is one of the most popular digital currency in the present time. The digital currency has given many benefits to people like it is time saving and involves no counterfiet.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
Erga Di Kenesis Lascrea

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:06:19 AM

Yeah, Human has develop year after year. from exchange goods and goods, and now use money to buy some goods. And today has been created digital currencies. What will happen in the future, I hope it will be better for this world.
Zabzab9

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:09:44 AM

Digital society is still in process. There is a need for further studies and researches to develop its capacity to help the people and change the world. Thus, stop worrying about what happening in crypto currency. It is part of the development and innovation, sometimes success must first undergo into failures. Moreover, if majority of the people will support digital money, it might lead for the transformation from the traditional society to the modern one.
kolsernik

Activity: 722
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:34:26 AM

Exactly the same idea infected me. I am sure that all mankind is approaching the technological singularity.it is cryptocurrency and new technologies that will change everyone's life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: