Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:51:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The world is going digital  (Read 2207 times)
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:21:36 PM

Anybody who thinks bitcoin is going to die so leaves crypto will surely come back in the near future. Bitcoin is rather growing not dying

It cannot die and why will it die atleast for next 5 years it is the best asset to keep investing and keep gaining the returns form it. Also people who say it is bubble are just ignoring forgetting its potential to explode if the need be and we have seen last year how quickly it can reach to 18k.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AAKODI

Activity: 205
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:21:21 AM

Its very interesting whenever I see posts like 'bitcoin is dead' or someone asking 'is bitcoin going to die?'. I ask myself, are these people really current at all. Everything we are doing in this modern world is gradually becoming digitized. We are gradually moving from the pen and paper world. The blockchain technology is full of new ideas and projects which is gradually turning the world to a more convenient place to live. Please the fact that you invested in some shit coin and it died doesn't mean the whole crypto community is dying. Trust me, if every coin will then not bitcoin. Digital currency is the new world, very soon the whole world will accept and adopt this great concept

Of course the world is going digital and everything is becoming digitized with the technological improvements in a rapid rate and that has made everything very convenient for everyone and Bitcoin is another significant player that was invented due to the revolution to develop the world more effectively and an efficient manner. Because people understood the important benefits that can gain with Bitcoin they have started to invest in it and t is the major reason why it is becoming very popular day by day among many people 

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
AAKODI

Activity: 205

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:27:05 AM

The world is really going digital. A time is coming that no one would use physical cash in making transactions. Crytocurrency is even going to be great in the years ahead.

I agree more people today often try to use digital money instead of physical cash because due to the convenience they provide and also if we think about the ICO projects that are launching rapidly there is a specific digital currency for each industry or business area so we see so many digital assets that are available for potential people to select according to there need so many businesses and individuals try digitize what ever there doing 

SIDDHI777

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:46:51 AM

Instead of worrying about the death of digital currencies, we should rather be rejoicing that we are part of this life changing concept. Anyone who thinks our bitcoin will die should leave it for us

Yeah in many threads I have seen some people who says Bitcoin is not going to survive in the future but they haven't clearly understand about the developing digitize world and its place and the demand for Bitcoin as a currency and as a trading asset both. World businesses and many common functions are digitizing today but Bitcoin gave digitizing concept a new meaning by proving the first decentralized currency to help anyone who are willing to make barrier less payments

ReneFigaro

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:51:51 AM

The development of the digital age helped many to believe in the stability of the cryptocurrency market. Because Blockchain technology is also inherited from the electronic technology of mankind.
ClemenTeron

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:50:27 AM

World is going digital is the main reason why Bitcoin and other crytocurrencies has gained a big demand and attention in the international trade because personals who are involved in businesses to make profits always search different ways to increase there income and reduce cost by doing more secure and less cost transactions and Digital currency concept can play a major role in that due to there blockchain based advanced network systems and security methods 
Potato07

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:37:09 AM

Its very interesting whenever I see posts like 'bitcoin is dead' or someone asking 'is bitcoin going to die?'. I ask myself, are these people really current at all. Everything we are doing in this modern world is gradually becoming digitized. We are gradually moving from the pen and paper world. The blockchain technology is full of new ideas and projects which is gradually turning the world to a more convenient place to live. Please the fact that you invested in some shit coin and it died doesn't mean the whole crypto community is dying. Trust me, if every coin will then not bitcoin. Digital currency is the new world, very soon the whole world will accept and adopt this great concept
Indeed! Everything is improving, everything is developing. So it's not impossible for us to completely adopt digital currency. You are right, it might not be bitcoin but it will still surely be a cryptocurrency. The advancement of technology is so fast to the point that the probability of all people adopting cryptocurrency is getting higher.
moiza126

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:32:03 PM

It's true that the world is going digital but let's face it. We can't live without technology, can we?
Everything that we use contains technology one way or the other. Either way, we are surviving on technology. If we won't survive on technology, everything will end, right?
We are going towards technology real quick. A day will come when we'll stop using physical cash, and only crypto currency will be used.
It's a great concept and we will accept it gracefully one day.
bluehive21

Activity: 92

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:25:24 AM

Instead of worrying about the death of digital currencies, we should rather be rejoicing that we are part of this life changing concept. Anyone who thinks our bitcoin will die should leave it for us

Yeah people who doesn't believe in bitcoin is one of the main reason bitcoin prices to be lagged behind because instead of staying calm they get panic and spreading false rumors and uncertainty to other people so even investors who are confidence about bitcoin get second thoughts which is a really bad situation because media, social communities and other places are very open to these kind of feedback's from negative thinking individuals about bitcoin 
bbcolex

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:19:53 PM

Some people are simply trolling whenever they're asking that question consecutively they're intention from asking it is unknown , though some ask cause they really wanna know what's happening and bear market is hurting them already. That we cannot give a right answer to them. Cryptocurrencies will always stay.

charlincharplor83

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:44:38 AM

The world is gradually embracing modern digital into the field. The cryptocurrency market also has good signs for people to learn and invest.
Elqui

Activity: 243
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:35:25 AM

I love that “digital currency is the new world” because that is really the future of currency and transactions which is more relevant and important nowadays.
saaayyyeeel

Activity: 198
Merit: 16

For RENT

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:38:07 PM

I love that “digital currency is the new world” because that is really the future of currency and transactions which is more relevant and important nowadays.
I beg to disagree with the term “digital currency is the new world”, as for me, digital currency is the new trends on the financial system that will revolutionize the payment system and the financial system as a whole, it is widely adopted worldwide but it is not the new world. No offense meant, just my thoughts.
Ridaa

Activity: 53
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:40:09 PM

People here are new and don't know much about it
 Because it's still not that famous as it should be by now. Because this is a master plan and we are REALLY going forward with this. But since people are new and they invest and get scammed so they come up saying Bitcoin is dead. They will learn eventually I think.
primer61

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:05:50 PM

It doesn`t really matter if cryptocurrency survive - although I highly doubt that it`ll ever die at this point - realization of blockchain technology outside payment systems is already a big thing.
Ice melts and even some governments start to look into it. Beside finance and investment I just can`t wait to see people finding new ways to utilize blockchain.
RiskySanchez

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:52:45 PM

Yes, I understand that the world is competing for the digital world of the crypto currency is also heading into this era, every government and country of the country began to implement their transactions into digital currency or bardcode scans with easy and safe transactions. of course this is a great opportunity for crypto currencies to start this digital era and bitcoin will be the blockchain mascot itself

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
dealsmith

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:18:19 PM

Thomas Frey, senior architect and author at the Da Vinci Institute, says that by 2030, 25% of people in the world will use digital money. Other experts also have similar ideas, because they see the strong development of them
johnine

Activity: 246
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:29:43 AM

Yes, the bitcoin price is now very low but it does'nt mean that it will die and it will end like this. I agree that bitcoin will be adapted by the new generation soon.
Vills21

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:55:45 AM

The world is revolving and everything is changing. The digitizing of the world is seen to be an improvement to ideally get rid of stress of paper work and this will be a good news. Truly world is going digital.
Centareum
Copper Member

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 07:28:48 AM

Yes, The world is slowly transitioning into Digital from traditional! Soon there'll be no option but to accept it!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: