Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:37:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The world is going digital  (Read 2213 times)
ipsec

Activity: 584
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 06:57:36 AM

I think people do not fully understand the idea of cryptocurrency. They do not see all the opportunities that cryptocurrency gives us.
To be honest, I also did not see it from the very beginning.
Therefore, I understand people who are cautiously looking at the crypto community.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Distinctin

Activity: 2786
Merit: 645

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:10:31 AM

I think people do not fully understand the idea of cryptocurrency. They do not see all the opportunities that cryptocurrency gives us.
Therefore, I understand people who are cautiously looking at the crypto community.
They actually need to be educated, not all people are interested in digital currency as some of our brothers and sisters are still leaving in a world that has no access to interested and poverty rate is very high. If the world will go digital, I hope it'll help them and the government will support a good regulation.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
khalidxpert

Activity: 270
Merit: 31

Payment Gateway http://Al-Buraq.Net/PaymentGateway

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2018, 10:36:57 PM

Bitcoin can never be dead. It will keep working until 3 nodes are connected in the world. So no one can shut down light from all world. So simple

We are providing Crypto Payment Gateway Solution. http://Al-Buraq.Net/PaymentGateway

If you partner with us you can get upto 25% discount on Listing your coin to be used on Checkout Integrations on BigCommerce, Shopify, WooCommerce, HTML-5, WHMCS, Marketplace.

http://Al-Buraq.Net/PaymentGateway
yuluxugi32132

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 03:28:46 PM

At the moment, the financial system has improved itself and at the moment credit cards are way better than bitcoin. The only feature that banks and CC don't offer is is volatility which can make some people to gain a lot, and others to lose a lot
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 05:32:29 AM

Many still believes bitcoin will vanish like a thing air ,I'm like a weirdo in my neighborhood because I'm so into digital currency and they reacts like i have no future but I don't care and I will get to where I'm going someday, cryptocurrency is here to stay and its going to be the bomb in the near future

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
romelitounknown

Activity: 279
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 06:56:24 AM

Agreed, if I am not mistaken only 10% more or less are the people who knows about cryptocurrency. But the good thing is , we are here to educate people who's not into crypto yet.Truly the world will be fully digitized.
Morpexmorpex

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

bokser

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 04:15:27 PM

Instead of worrying about the death of digital currencies, we should rather be rejoicing that we are part of this life changing concept. Anyone who thinks our bitcoin will die should leave it for us
soon everything will be robotic and digital. every day it develops and does not fade away. therefore, time will show bitcoin, too, who he really is. at this point in time, do not panic and should try to trade and make money

Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 08:02:24 PM

Your title is 100% correct, already i see houses in my country controlled digital (video system, windows open/close, doors open close, the temperature and also lights turn on off from distance). What i not like is that people in future will make so little movement and will not be ok for health and also i don't like to make robots for all work. And yes we need technology but not always.

Bitcoin and other digital coins are good because we can own our coins (money) and not hold in a bank, and have faster transfer and safe one.
coingecko

Activity: 247
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 03:10:59 AM

Addressing OP's sentiment. There's actually a highly known website (https://99bitcoins.com/bitcoin-obituaries/) that tracks all the times Bitcoin has been declared "dead". So far the kill count stands at 339. It's surprising it's not higher.

Bitcoin is "unusable" up till the day it is. Just like automobiles in the 1900s before horse-drawn carriages die.

Track bitcoin holdings by public companies and bitcoin price on CoinGecko
SihaToken

Activity: 26
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 10:28:35 AM
Merited by vazarii (1)

Digitalisation has positively affected healthcare sector, from being able to safely store medical records to an easier and faster access to healthcare in general. 
logitechwow

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 04:48:34 PM

Your words are correct, you should never get upset, make some stupid conclusions, or sell all your savings. You should always be ready to lose everything
Ispep

Activity: 154
Merit: 24

The future of security tokens

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 04:58:13 PM

Your words are correct, you should never get upset, make some stupid conclusions, or sell all your savings. You should always be ready to lose everything
The fact that the world is going digital or that digital technologies are the order of the day this days doesn't in any away indicate that the cryptocurrency sphere hasn't rendered numerous users bankrupt,and their money gone down the drain, the more reason why they complain about the system
On the bright side,the bitcoin wasn't designed for such purposes,but to allow trade without a third party,and it has fulfilled it's purpose outstandingly,so also other digital networks
Thus it hence affords us an extra opportunity to escape financial bondage,hence if we fail in it, we cannot lay the blames on the network or the technology
PlaymateCoin

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 05:01:13 PM

The fact that the world is going digital or that digital technologies are the order of the day this days doesn't in any away indicate that the cryptocurrency sphere hasn't rendered numerous users bankrupt of their money gone down the drain, the more reason why they complain about the system
On the bright side,the bitcoin wasn't designed for such purposes,but to allow trade without a third party,and it has fulfilled it's purpose outstandingly,so also other digital networks
Thus it hence affords us an extra opportunity to escape financial bondage,hence if we fail in it, we cannot lay the blames on the network or the technology

The more important is looking at underlying core design principles of virtual currency.
The point si liberation you from traditional banking systems and assets. Blockchain
is getting more hype and its our developers mission to react accordingly.
Areding

Activity: 46

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 08:10:12 AM

The world has long been digital and it is very strange that many perceive it as a threat. I believe that the crypt have a great future.
kingpin4321

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 06:42:40 PM

You are right the world is going global and very fast at that and bitcoin and cryptocurrency offers a more globally advanced form of payment as compared to the traditional method
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 07:00:08 PM

True. And even if bitcoin dies, cryptocurrency in general will still continue. New digital currencies will still arise and the whole world will still be going forward digitally. Thanks to this new era by the way that I am part of it. I was thinking lately, I wanted a breakthrough financially and as I thought of my resources I dont have that much and so does choices, but suddenly I thought about cryptocurrency as another door to this breakthrough.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
baobao2000

Activity: 462
Merit: 23

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 07:31:07 PM

Yes, I am agreed that the world is going digital. I think paper money will eventually disappear and be replaced by digital currency, bitcoin open the digital currency door and it like internet development, cryptocurrency will continue develop, more safer, more faster in the future. Now is only the beginning of cryptocurrency, this would be long way to go and I would like to see the progress in 10 years.
SvetlanaMalikova

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 09:28:26 AM

blockchain technology is the future I agree. But one cannot deny the fact that the government is actively interfering in its development and in some places even inhibits it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: