Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:19:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Did crypto affect your studies?  (Read 371 times)
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:27:14 PM

crypto did affect my studies but in a positive way. I became more connected to the internet and I know exactly what to learn and how can I grow myself much faster and all that is possible because of cryptocurrency and all the people(Developers) in it. I did make a lot of stupid decisions to grow myself a lot faster and all those decisions worked as expected. I do not become top in my studies but it is possible for me to be one. Instead of being the topper of my class I choose to utilize this time for developing my skills for my future which is actually the responsibility of collages(Which they are not following)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dacosta Osei-Tutu (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:30:37 AM

crypto did affect my studies but in a positive way. I became more connected to the internet and I know exactly what to learn and how can I grow myself much faster and all that is possible because of cryptocurrency and all the people(Developers) in it. I did make a lot of stupid decisions to grow myself a lot faster and all those decisions worked as expected. I do not become top in my studies but it is possible for me to be one. Instead of being the topper of my class I choose to utilize this time for developing my skills for my future which is actually the responsibility of collages(Which they are not following)
What you are saying is very true. Joining crypto when I was in school was a positive thing to me. It was a very great milestone in my life. My connection to the internet grew rapidly and I got to know much about this revolutionary technology which is gradually almost every facet of our lives.
Ferrytale1

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:56:47 AM

It's advisable to have a strict work-study routine.
There are so many hours in a day, if only you knew how to manage it, and set priorities.
Xenohider

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:30:01 AM

The way I see things, motivation to study play the main role in this matter, if you don't want to study, you won't even if you have a lot of free time.
Alone055

Activity: 866
Merit: 193

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 10:50:33 AM

It should not affect your studies unless you have a hundred accounts in signature campaigns and you are writing posts from all of them everyday, sitting every hour in front of your computer. If that is not the case, you should do fine with both your studies and crypto involvements.
Trading cryptocurrencies does not require you to spend all your time on it. You can simply fix a time for your trades and you do them in that time and dedicate your remaining time to your studies. If you are a panic seller or something like that, it would definitely be difficult for you because even if you are reading a book, your mind would be on the crypto market, thinking where the price might have gone by now.

Dacosta Osei-Tutu (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:14:05 PM

The way I see things, motivation to study play the main role in this matter, if you don't want to study, you won't even if you have a lot of free time.
That is very true. The intrinsic motivation should first be there so that one would not be using crypto as excuses for failing in their exams
Kelvin36

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:36:00 PM

That's one of my big concerns for joining crypto since you would have to combine your academic work along side your work in crypto but i beleive balance is the key
bimbie

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:55:47 PM

That means that you are good in managing your time and you have discipline in yourself,You know how to balance crypto and studies.You are awesome for that,there are people that have to choose one to prioritize because they don't have your skill.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
thinkright
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:31:51 AM

I think combing any other thing with studies will have an influence and you are solely responsible for the effects being positive or negative. It all boils down to proper time management and priority.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
moneymancrypt

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:18:30 AM

I read a thread where a guy was narrating how he failed 3/5 courses the semester he first started crypto trading. I know the crypto community is made up of a very youthful population so most of us here are schooling.
I also started crypto when I was a student and surprisingly i had my best results that semester. This is because that was when I learnt time management.
 Crypto is very demanding, so do studies, and if you fail to blend the two, it is very likely one would affect the other.
In my case, I structured a personal timetable and allocated proportional time for my bounty and trading activities. I ensured discipline in the timetable and this made me successful in both my crypto and studies. I didn't allow the money in crypto divert my attention from my studies.
There is time for everything. After completion, you can use the whole day for crypto if you want. You can also do same and it might help you.
thanks very much, i will apply this idea of yours, and i pray it works. i have been looking for a way to balance both by crypto hunt and my studies and i think i have found an answer to my quest. thanks once again.
Kakmakr
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 1944

This space is availlable for advertising

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:32:17 AM

A good Crypto Trader will not have to spend a lot of time on trading, if he or she knows what they are doing. The day traders might be more involved, but the long-term traders just buy low and sell high and this whole process can be automated, so you should not be spending a lot of time doing this. <Buy/Sell triggers and notification triggers>

What are you studying at the moment? <Crypto related qualifications?>  Huh

I would not advise people that are studying to get involved with Crypto currency day trading, because you must rather focus on your studies.  Roll Eyes

Signature space availlable -Just DM me if you need some advertising.
aaron_ray

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:45:06 AM

Well crypto trading affected my studies too but not upto the full extent, I took break of 1 month before my exams but i had habit of checking price movements on the coinmarketcap daily. I would like to know more about your time table & how you manage them???
hualy2

Activity: 92

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:45:40 AM

I don't think there is any conflict between cryptocurrency and learning. I think that every stage of life is in learning and competition. The cryptocurrency market allows us to learn more practical knowledge! No?
Pinkprint

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:01:41 AM

I'm still fairly new, but u already have a strict routine. To enable me have enough time for other things, and set my priorities.
faradik21

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:16:35 AM

I studied in Barcelona business school.
Our professors enlightened us about blockchain, bitcoin, ways of trading, prospects of blockchain, but it was sketchy data.
I'm still learning a lot by bitcoin talk and cointelegraph and so on
Whenitry

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:07:07 AM

I also spend a lot of time in trading crypto. And yes, I missed my studies. I do not know if this is OK. Because I'm also depressed when I study Huh
cescudero95

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:51:03 AM

It affected me by driving me into finance/economics!

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
StellaMakk

Activity: 155

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:51:28 AM

Technology of blockchain requires the ability to work with devices and the Internet.
Besides required to be a socially active and make the right decisions on market or invest.
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:18:00 PM

Crypto can really affect your studies, especially students who do not practice proper time management. Crypto can take much of your time if you do not plan your day

lebron

Activity: 110

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:02:54 AM

Congrats on achieving your best results just when you had started crypto. Unlike me i didnt get the desired results but fortunately i did not trail too..Now i have mastered time management and one amazing thing about crypto is that, it helps you to have less interested in things that do not matter much..
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: