Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 07:42:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can we make people accept bitcoins as a currency?  (Read 3577 times)
CoinOnTheBeach321

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:24:59 PM

Yes many people don't know the true value of bitcoin. Scam projects and bad rumors make it more unappealing among the people. We need to spread the true functionalities and benefits of it and people’s success towards it. This will help them to accept it.
bitcoinminer566

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:10:08 PM

This is not the right information that people are not interested to adopt bitcoin for scams. Scams have given a negative impact on the overall market and people are worried about safety but people are confident about bitcoin and many countries are adopting this.
cmaxwell

Activity: 195

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:17:37 PM

with the way at which bitcoin is going, it might likely be accepted as a currency even it doesn't come now it will surely come up in the nearest future. bitcoin is really make head ways in the money market economies of the world are accepting it.
BulbaLord

Activity: 261
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:27:06 PM

We can make people to accept bitcoin by telling them what youve been experiencing in joining bitcoin.  Tell them that you really earn money by your own.  And dont make scared about scam,  because if you know what to do,  we can protect our self in the scammers and we can be aware. 
Nanacoin

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:27:35 PM

We can get people to see bitcoin as a currency if e start using it to transact business- I mean use it for buying and selling.
mekie

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:28:37 PM

You can't and shouldn't try to force people into accepting bitcoin-however you could and should show them the good points and positive aspects of bitcoin and by so doing convince them of bitcoins usefulness and value both as an investment and more especially the concept and tech behind it.  

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●      DAFZO.io      ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS
Crypto11021

Activity: 107

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 09:53:47 PM

It is very hard to get people to accept Bitcoin now especially with the Bitcoin price falling combined with some individuals who are out to scam people, but again u don't need to force anyone you just need to explain Bitcoin concept and potentials the desire to invest in Bitcoin will come in naturally.
BlackAngel999

Activity: 225

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:57:08 PM

By people, it would have been better if you had specified them. Does it refer to those who are unaware of the market or not is still unclear. You just need to show them the usefulness of BTC, and hopefully they'll be convinced.
Champeeon

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:04:44 PM

To make people accept bitcoin as a means of payment can only be done when there is proper education in what it is, why it exist and why they should adopt it. You can't force it on people but they will come for it when they are really aware that it is not scam or some get rich quick project.
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:06:02 PM

well you right about the attitude people have over bitcoin for now due to losses they have made from scams. i think we need to build a stronger community and eductate people more on bitcoin. then stronger secuirty should be put in place and ICOs carefully observed so one doesnt fall to these scammers looking for peoples money to run off with
medussa

Activity: 100

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 10:07:37 PM

The scams will not hold people back when the bitcoin ETF is eventually approved or if a killer app is eventually found that will drive adoption crazily.we need a strong stimulus
BitTheLight

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:15:22 PM

no one can force a person to use bitcoin, everyone chooses their method of payment and in what currency to store the money, of course people are afraid to invest their money, as there are many scammers who cheat and then leave the market with the money. and people are left with nothing. as is the case with MMM
Xlady
Copper Member

Activity: 109

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:19:36 PM

That is why I believe in regulation somewhat in the cryptocurrency sphere. It will reduce the volatility and curb these pump and dump syndicate. when price is steady, no one will be scared of a massive dump or pump anymore. That is when the real adoption will spread.
Kimi80

Activity: 750
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:32:44 PM

Yes, like that expression, 'guns don't kill people, people are killing people', we can use it for lots of things in the world and it also can be applied on Bitcoin too. We can not do much about that issue, maybe we could affect on it on small local level but people that have been tricked once is hard to change their opinion. Those who didn't have negative experience with Bitcoin have to research good  everything that they want to know and that will lower chances of scams or similar unpleasant things.
bling-bling

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 10:38:03 PM

The only way fo r people to fully accept as a currency is when there have been considerable transactions across the globe using Bitcoin as payment. This is where big names like Apple, BMW, Samsung, etc. comes in. When people sees that Bitcoin is being "utilized" by the big guns of the business industry, the trust will build up, image will grow for the best, and legitimacy is further confirmed.

brylle34

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:39:56 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2018, 10:25:39 PM by brylle34

s an ordinary people we don't need to do anything, but if we are rich and has a lot of connections we can do something like regulating bitcoin as payments on our businesses so that bitcoin will be well known or create some good news that will have a great impact on bitcoin
btcmaster999

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:42:15 PM

I do not seem this information right as many people are still in favor of adopting bitcoin and many countries governments are talking steps for the adoption of bitcoin. There can be a slow response but that is for limited period of time. This information is rumors in fact.
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:44:36 PM

I think right now we must worry about the larger bodies and not individual people because I think the little people already are aware of the benefits of crypto but for the governments its a frightening thought so we need to come out with something that'll be appealing to them.
2weent6

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:46:42 PM

Tell people about the goodness of bitcoin, its technology and its function for sure they love to understand more about bitcoin but we cannot force them to use this technology, maybe they are not ready for the risk of this market so we have no choice but to respect it.
Yramesor0

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:58:41 PM

Basically, show them proof to make believe that bitcoin being a digital currency is not a scam. Coins.ph is the wallet I've been using to store my coins. It can have Php, BTC, ETH, BCH, and XRP wallets at the moment and looking forward to more coins to consider. The simplest way I did to make my friends accept bitcoins as a digital currency, I bought loads for my mobile phone using the BTC coin I had in my wallet and told them that you can earn those coins through mining, faucets, and bounties to convince them more to jump in the crypto world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: