Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:06:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is cryptocurrency so difficult to understand  (Read 7148 times)
rasmadisulaiman

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:31:28 AM

Informing ordinary people about cryptocurrency must be little by little. They must try and get profit first so they are interested in cryptocurrency. If they only listen to cryptocurrency, they will not be able to understand what cryptocurrency is. The best method is, they have to practice and learn on their own after getting an understanding of what cryptocurrency is.

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
███ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ███
▬▬▬▬▬    ●    Whitepaper    ●    Facebook    ●    Twitter    ●    Telegram    ●    ▬▬▬▬▬
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dilemamis

Activity: 247

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:38:36 AM

What my problem is that no one has ever taught me more about here. And what I do is continue to learn by myself. If someone wants to teach me that is beyond my knowledge, I will gladly accept it.
doodle07

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:40:51 AM

For me cryptocurrency is not difficult to understand, you just need to analyst and make a massive effort to learn about it. Difficulty comes only within the mind of the uninterested people, its just only need a true determination to understand one thing like cryptocurrency and blockchain technology.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:45:00 AM

If you are beginner in cryptocurrency investment or trading, it is naturally difficult to understand what cryptocurrency is all about. So what you will to do first is to educate yourself on cryptocurrency including blockchain and restudy it again if necessary. If you are really serious in learning how the cryptocurrency works, then you will eventually understand it later.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
letzdodiz

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:16:07 AM

Here sometimes it is difficult indeed, now and again it would be simple. When I initially met with Bitcoin and cryptographic forms of money I couldn't comprehend it completely. Be that as it may, today I can see it plainly. It has been 4 years. My prompt for amateurs is; you need to comprehend what is blockchain first. And after that you need to see the market. On the off chance that you can comprehend a touch of it you can contribute and utilize it. In any case, never contribute comprehend something!
bombie1

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 06:25:07 AM

Cryptocurrency is not so difficult to understand but one requires education to be able to understand it well and the way the person will understand it also depends on the one giving this kind of education.For a student to be good then the teacher is also good. This is because there are many people who are in cryptocurrency but do not really understand the nature of the industry and its key players.
Cryptomania843

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:44:44 AM

Are cryptos difficult to understand? Everything new is difficult to understand because the novelty makes it different from what we know. The word blockchain is new to most people. They must already understand the use of this blockchain. This comes back, for example, a few years ago to understand the interest of the internet. When the internet started, people had to be given time to understand how to use it. I think that's what's happening now with cryptos. Cryptos will change the global economy, people will regain their independence and are no longer tied to banks. Blockchain and decentralization offer us so much newness that we need time to believe and accede to it.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
agor

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:56:34 AM

It depends on the desired level of understanding. Getting some brief information requires about an hour. Getting deep in the cryptography requires several years of math in the university.
swifer

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:59:02 AM

bitcoin is very difficult to understand because bitcoin is growing because people invest in bitcoin. at this time many bitcoin holders who can't wait for market prices to bounce back, they want to sell bitcoin or altcoin at very cheap prices so they don't lose more.
Loopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:02:05 AM

It's true, the virtual world isn't exactly you can guess easily to know the price will go down or it will increase so this is just a high confidence to see the results later.
Awoben

Activity: 236
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:03:39 AM

To pass the knowledge of Crypto down to some newbies,  some box have to be checked
1. Do they know about internet and can they surf the net with ease?
2. How good are they on smart phone and system?

If they fill those boxes then your job is easily, all you need to do is start by introducing the coins/tokens, take your time to explain using CMC. All can not be learnt in a day. Teach them how to store their coins and security measures involved and so on.

If they don't have knowledge of internet and can't operate smartphones and system, you definitely have a hard task.
Edgegeraldine

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:04:15 AM

It isn't difficult to understand cryptocurrency if you spend time exploring the crypto market. And I think there must be a failure to have the experience of crypto.
danice15

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:11:38 AM

Just to be honest, in the terms of understanding about cryptocurrency is really difficult. You need a lot of time to learn about what is cryptocurrency and it is not easy at all specially if you are doing self study. Actually until now i still have a lot of question or i still have some difficulties in some parts of cryptocurrency. That's why i'm still on the stage of learning it and asking help or assistance to my friend.
rosepetals

Activity: 650

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:16:27 AM

I engaged with young people and layman people in my communities on the quest of exposing them to cryptocurrency. During the period I discovered that they find It so difficult to understand the concepts, they are so much acquainted with fiat currency and traditional ways of making payment transactions.
I will be impress If I can get a valuable ways and methods in making them understand what cryptocurrency is all about and engage them actively.
I think what makes it more harder when the person is a closed minded one because if they doesn't understand how cryptocurrency works they will find another way to earn more knowledge about it,by doing research since i think all we need to know about cryptocurrency were already at the internet,its ways and its risk.

yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:55:15 AM

maybe patience is the main factor for someone to understand. when someone first hears and studies cryptocurrency. surely confusion will hit that person. I do not say to others, but I tell myself. I myself was first introduced to cryptocurrency by a friend, I was very confused. and I'm afraid all is fraud. but my friend is still patient to teach me, so that I can understand cryptocurrency. finally my friend invited me to join the bounty campaign, by working on hunting prizes, I also learned about cryptocurrency. finally over time I can understand and accept cryptocurrency.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Malamok101

Activity: 868

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:35:35 AM

If you start to earn money on cryptocurrency you do not need to study the whole cryptocurrency I think bitcoin is just the one crypto coin you will study to earn money starting in INVESTING,TRADING and HODL
It's also the way to earn on other cryptocurrency coins.

indriyanti

Activity: 204
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:56:30 AM

I honestly still do not understand in terms of what the Tengtang theory is Cryptocurrency, maybe I am too stupid or lacking in my understanding, so I cannot understand it correctly. but in general, I have understood what cryptocurrency is and it seems I still need to learn more to understand in detail.
luckywomenn

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:28:18 AM

It is just because you didn't read enough about bitcoin as well as didn't do deeper research about it.
kawaihito

Activity: 52
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:30:48 AM

because of its unstability, no one can know what will happen with bitcoin and can not understand bitcoin.
sabarr

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:07:10 AM

for ordinary people who don't know about crypto currency, it will be difficult to understand about crypto currency, but if they want to read and want to learn or ask, they will be able to understand
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: