Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 05:10:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC Miner Snow Panther B1+  (Read 1739 times)
chipi48

Activity: 12
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 03:50:47 PM
Merited by frodocooper (3)

hello I just delivered your asic b1 +, I try to turn it on but there is a problem that I can not solve:
1- the blue lights on the three sets of hash board PCI-e connectors is not keep on.
2 - the configuration page does not show any status it remains blocked.

https://imgur.com/a/0T4AV9U

Have you resolved this issue? Blue leds should turn on in a few seconds. If not, try to disconnect from mainboard one of the fans, and reconnect after blue leds turn on.

There is a new english website: bitfily.vip, but you cannot make any orders. And their original chinese website is still online: bitfily.com

We have received a new batch of B1+. But It´s different in some details, like mainboard.
Here is a short video and screencap of efficiency and performance mode.

https://imgur.com/a/3Kw58uN

I will add some details later.
chipi48

Activity: 12
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 06:40:10 PM
Merited by frodocooper (2)

Recently I have noted there is a new model from Bitfily. The B3.

www.bitfily.com/product/snow-panther-b3/

Chip energy efficiency says only 0.081J/Gh, so, not a big improvement from B1+ but price (~669.00USD) and stock availability are interesting.
HashNOOB

Activity: 9
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 02:03:11 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2019, 10:34:45 AM by frodocooper

There is a new english website: bitfily.vip, but you cannot make any orders. And their original chinese website is still online: bitfily.com...

I believe that .vip address redirects to the .com address now...

For the sake of a new thread, I have a question about the OS for the Bitfily devices...
Just received an A1+, wouldn't draw an IP so I pulled the OrangePi Zero board out.  I grabbed the SD card out of it and slid it into my card reader only to find that it was empty (windows recognized it as a drive without needing to format and shows empty)

Does anyone have a link to the original OS .rar file?

anything else I should know about this 90 pound monster?  I will post some stats and data if I can get it working!
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: