Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:30:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TheGCCcoin - The Global Crypto Currency coin - complete anonymity/PoW/PoS  (Read 4291 times)
Dirgantara

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 12:10:42 PM

Dev and premine to the MOOOONNN!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DISPERADO

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 02:20:13 PM

Why all  last scam coins from scam devs are going in billions emission? Millions aren't quoted in scam elite any more? Or emission doesn't cover greed?
Good luck in searches suckers!

sintya

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 06:44:39 PM

now a lot scam coin Sad
bigpattywhack

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 10:34:18 PM

This is the most imbalanced mining reward system I've ever seen, so congratulations!

Statistically 100% of the block reward goes to the founders and not the miner! PLUS you have a 25% premine! AND closed source!

***faints

Are you saying we should steer clear of this one?  Grin

i SWEAR its becoming a competition for the most terrible coins and mining distros :/ 
meh, maybe its finally just getting to the point where its impossible to do something that hasent already been spammed into a coin ;p
the quality of coins has just gone to total shit haha, i consider leaving this section for a while, but its also where some great projects start, just not this one Cheesy
and then theres the Lulz...

Eventually people will stop giving two shits about ever coin out there and then devs will be forced to get a real job like a janitor or some other demeaning job but until then if people will still mine and support and buy theses scam coins the devs wont have any reason to quit.
Ryan Dugan

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2017, 11:20:51 PM

Dude this is bullshit. What a huge premine and the pos is so small only the Dev will benefit with his massive premine. The huge supply does not help in the slightest.

always-looking

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 01:28:27 PM

The question is - what happened to the original 24,000,000 that were mined for this project? Our sorces think financial iregularity is the reason for dumping the 24 Billion and then magically coming up with 124 Billion - It looks like a Disney movie script. They will have a magic carpet next.
FreyasLove

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 09:03:52 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2017, 09:15:20 PM by FreyasLove

Hello. I am so shocked at these comments. GCC coin is open source, if you want to mine you can do so ( https://github.com/TheGCCcoin/TheGCCcoin-source-code/tree/master/doc ) or if you don't wanna mine or don't know how to mine you can simply mint --> just download the wallet and get some coin ( https://www.thegcccoin.com ). I mint a significant amount of coins every few days so I am not sure why people claim this is centralized to the developer? Its distributed to all holders depending on stake Cheesy (aka super decentralized) and like I said I can just mine aswell? Its also booming on novaexchange.com (https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/thegcccoin/) so this all (all the hate speech) seems a little incongruent to the real facts.

In my opinion this coin is one of the most revolutionary and its the easiest for me to build apps on. Hence giving it value, and the larger pool means more reasonable transaction values, no normal person wants to buy and trade in 0.000000000001s. Just wait and see what happens when BitCOin hits its hard fork, 84 million coin sisnt enough to be functional, it made a great coi to speculate on and thos days are over, also no one speaks S++ no one can easily make bitcoin apps--> GCC, Lite-coin, ethereum are the future.

What you are saying is like saying bitcoin was centralized because initially it was only the inventor mining and developing it? LoL.. NOOOOOOOOOOOO

and Mr "Always looking" what are you taking about its always always been 2,4 billion coins and they haven't even been mined yet? They on 800 million they got a ton of mining to do. Pre-mining started a few years ago and were distributed to members of the GCC group as part of an MLM structure to build backing to the currency, hence its massive success on the Nova exchange. Look at the figures -->  https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/thegcccoin/ .   Thousands of currencies fail because they get no backing, someone makes a cool coin and no one cares to buy in, these guys went and got thousands of people to start trading GCC before it even was on an exchange. Its genius, supply and demand are part of core economics. GCCgroup built up massive demand for the coin before public release preventing coin flooding with no buying, people have given value and trust to the coin and hence are holding onto their coins increasing demand and decreasing supply. 

Remember how many people said Bitcoin was a scam? I was one of those people and I missed out, do your research kids. This coin has the most professional business minded team out of all of them.
jerry3k5jamiso1

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:51:20 AM

Hello. I am so shocked at these comments. GCC coin is open source, if you want to mine you can do so ( https://github.com/TheGCCcoin/TheGCCcoin-source-code/tree/master/doc ) or if you don't wanna mine or don't know how to mine you can simply mint --> just download the wallet and get some coin ( https://www.thegcccoin.com ). I mint a significant amount of coins every few days so I am not sure why people claim this is centralized to the developer? Its distributed to all holders depending on stake Cheesy (aka super decentralized) and like I said I can just mine aswell? Its also booming on novaexchange.com (https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/thegcccoin/) so this all (all the hate speech) seems a little incongruent to the real facts.

In my opinion this coin is one of the most revolutionary and its the easiest for me to build apps on. Hence giving it value, and the larger pool means more reasonable transaction values, no normal person wants to buy and trade in 0.000000000001s. Just wait and see what happens when BitCOin hits its hard fork, 84 million coin sisnt enough to be functional, it made a great coi to speculate on and thos days are over, also no one speaks S++ no one can easily make bitcoin apps--> GCC, Lite-coin, ethereum are the future.

What you are saying is like saying bitcoin was centralized because initially it was only the inventor mining and developing it? LoL.. NOOOOOOOOOOOO

and Mr "Always looking" what are you taking about its always always been 2,4 billion coins and they haven't even been mined yet? They on 800 million they got a ton of mining to do. Pre-mining started a few years ago and were distributed to members of the GCC group as part of an MLM structure to build backing to the currency, hence its massive success on the Nova exchange. Look at the figures -->  https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/thegcccoin/ .   Thousands of currencies fail because they get no backing, someone makes a cool coin and no one cares to buy in, these guys went and got thousands of people to start trading GCC before it even was on an exchange. Its genius, supply and demand are part of core economics. GCCgroup built up massive demand for the coin before public release preventing coin flooding with no buying, people have given value and trust to the coin and hence are holding onto their coins increasing demand and decreasing supply. 

Remember how many people said Bitcoin was a scam? I was one of those people and I missed out, do your research kids. This coin has the most professional business minded team out of all of them.

This is a shitcoin, scamcoin .
Dev is newbie .
Be careful .
lunar blazz

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:03:44 AM

its a huge total supply but i hope this token become success and rise advantages .
thank you dev and team for this info.

Victorreach

Activity: 377

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:09:32 AM

what is the encryption algorithm and what is the reward for the block found?
CryptoHearty

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:20:27 AM

Yeah, MLM, so other words ponzi...according to the stats it's just people selling their and dev buying.These is no demand on this coin, so good luck.
ikicha

Activity: 788

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:27:11 AM

Github: source code closed
Very not transparent New currency
Closed currency and trying to scam us, haha
+1 Trash currency
FreyasLove

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:51:03 AM

Github: source code closed
Very not transparent New currency
Closed currency and trying to scam us, haha
+1 Trash currency

What does it mean source code is closed? Why would a company do that? Please explain.

TheGCCcoin (ticker symbol GCC) Release

Idea created and Investment by Jan M. Pasboel. provided through The GCC Group

TheGCCcoin is supported by full-time developers, who develop the functionalities of the coin and our community. Making sure that the stability of TheGCCcoin ecosystem is preserved is our key to success. We have the privilege to cooperate with a network, which recommends and promotes this amazing cryptocurrency internationally.

TheGCCcoin provides a complete anonymity solution for cryptocurrencies. It combines the network analysis resistance of Tor with the blockchain analysis (Thanks for Build Developers) and the long-term energy efficiency of proof-of-stake minting.

This wallet supports the stake=0 option in the TheGCCcoin.conf file to disable the stake miner thread for pool and exchange operators.

Money supply
Algo: X13
Symbol: GCC
Block time: 60 seconds
MAX Total Supply: 2 400 000 000
Premined: 18% -> 432 000 000 coins (block no. 1)
PoW Blocks 9-10 reward 18 200 000 GCC each block ( total amount of coins rewarded in 9-10 blocks has 163 800 000 )
PoW Blocks 11-260 reward: 1 000 000 GCC each ( total amount of coins rewarded in 11-260 blocks has 250 000 000 )
PoW Block 261- 2049 reward: 0.0001 GCC each
PoW Block 2050 reward 19 200 000
PoW Block 2051 - 87 658 reward 0.0001 GCC each
After Block 261 PoS is working
From 87 658 block 100% PoS
PoS interest: 20% annually
Last PoW block: 87 658
Total PoW money supply: 864 000 008
Coin PoS age: Min. 3 days / Max. 10 days / coins stop aging at 15 days
After all coins released: PoS 2%

Ports
RCP port: 5548 / 5549
P2P port: 57603 / 57604

Application
Daemon Name: TheGCCcoind Conf File (Case Sensitive): TheGCCcoin.conf Addresses: Start with "S"

Application Directories
Windows < Vista: C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Application Data\TheGCC
Windows >= Vista: C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\TheGCC
Mac: ~/Library/Application Support/TheGCC
Unix: ~/.TheGCC
Rsj91

Activity: 199

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:21:02 PM

Nova Exchange will open its doors again on Monday the 3rd of December!
We will hit the ground running.

Want to list with us? NOW is the time to get a good deal! Fill out the listing request form HERE  https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdRNwypA-6DiWqsX4-VuWYKdM0mMyL8COUuvQoqkm1AaVA45Q/viewform

Or get in touch with our Coinmaster on coinmaster@novaexchange.com

Do you want to work with us? Apply to become a Listing Agent. HERE. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfrgrbJ2J3Z8Bjijz3ks7TbtYKuKADUJyEnRP8xxDHt63Bcsg/viewform

We are very excited to be back!
Team Nova
#novaisback

bitFlowers

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 06:33:10 AM

Is this project still alive?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: