Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:07:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Elon Musk Believes Ethereum is a Scam, No ETH Giveaways  (Read 643 times)
crazybtclover

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:45:52 AM

It may be his personal belief or he has been inspired from some blogs that's been written against of ETH.I also believe that a little amount of scams may happen with ETH but i can not fully say that it's scam.And i don't know abouts it's Giveaways.
raging-creeper

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:10:07 AM

The big scam is getting tax payers to bail out your failing businesses.  This guy really is a scumbag.  you know he is part of the insiders when he has the audacity to talk about scams while running Tesla which is nothing more than a scam as it robs from us tax payers. 

shinharu10282016

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:22:17 AM

Even greater people than Elon Musk said not to trust anything that is in crypto space. Just look at how its creator, Vitalik Buterin is somehow warning every people that are in the hype/bandwagon. They would rather tell people to stay away than let people invest then cry about it if they have losses. So I think this is one of the great things about how many people are using the FUD to push down every other coin's price. DEAL WITH IT OR GOT WITH THE FLOW IS THE KEY.
StringFire

Activity: 243

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:23:47 AM

Although I do not fully agree with your thoughts but in the cryptocurrency market anything can happen. I can still wait for the right time to know what happens, but I still have faith in Ethereum.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:27:14 AM

ETH is not a scam, at least no in the conventional meaning of the word. it is just a centralized shitcoin with a lot of money to spare in order to advertise and pump the  coin. there are also banks involved with it which are supplying some of that money as an investment and are making a lot of profit from it. they will eventually dump it and move on to the next thing as shit hits the fan and they can no longer prevent the crash.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:42:44 AM

Ethereum is a tool for launching ICO, As soon as a more advanced tool appears Ethereum will become unclaimed. Maybe that's what Musk meant.
Kat_messy

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:58:46 AM

Scammers just use Elon Musk name, they don't have any relation to Ethereum. Ethereum as coin can't be responsible for people like Elon, as it can't be held responsible for their promises. So no, Ethereum is not a scam.
xbossJ

Activity: 278
Merit: 5

Invest and play

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 06:15:01 AM

The only reason I hate ethereum is the ease with which children can create a token. Its not a scam but a tool for scammers! Ethereum also has an inconsistent chain, transactions are prone to disappearing into thin air! Yes they do disappear, I have been a victim several times. Non of these "alt-chains" can replace the Bitcoin chain, because unlike bitcoin they have been tools for the wrong people with the wrong reasons for developing/using them.

Faireum.io   Pre-Sale: 25 March 2019  
────  Invest / Play ...Or why not both?
Agaventy

Activity: 218

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:16:24 AM

Although any such phenomenon can happen in an unsustainable market like cryptocurrency but I believe there is no possibility of Etherium to be scam. So I am waiting for right time.
OneyZ

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:10:50 AM

We often see negative comments on crypto from business and tech tycoons like Warren Buffet and now Elon Musk. It makes me doubt about the future of crypto. I hope they are wrong and crypto market will flourish
Nicolaus Copernicus

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:09:02 AM

i don't think this is the legit thinking. crypto market didn't run on basis of any one thinking. i have the full trust on ethereum.
gabagandalf

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:13:36 AM

even though elon musk often right, hes probably wrong about that statement. i don't see any signs that ethereum is a scam. and if he is right, it is nevertheless one of the most used blockchains.
Gannet

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 02:43:37 PM

I do not think Ephirium is fraud. I keep my Ethereum until the recovery and the rise of the market. Ethereum has a very strong and responsible team.
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:08:55 PM

Elon Musk, the maniac, the myth, the brick, the legend? Whatever you take him to be, you can't deny that he has an ill-famed presence within crypto. According to recent reports, he's now on the bandwagon of Ethereum, although he is suspicious that it could be a scam.

Read more: https://coinidol.com/elon-musk-believes-ethereum-is-scam-no-eth-giveaways/

Another FUD to add the discomfort on every Ethereum holders, this is totally a fake information, they think that with this kind of information, keepers will sell their ETH immediately, obviously, it is manipulated by the whales.
boroda074

Activity: 168

ONe Social Network

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:59:32 PM

Everyone has his own opinion and beliefs if we listened to everyone that crypto would not be now!

Findingnemo

Activity: 2338
Merit: 761

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:06:48 PM

It is an amazing thing that Elon musk is aware of the crypto currencies and ethereum. Shocked

But why we need to consider it as scam since we have that is in usage for few years now and still lot of projects developed on the ethereum blockchain so they have the better future right?!

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
monocrypto

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:33:48 AM

To be honest, I don't believe this. Because Ethereum is a good coin and a very potential coin for investment. Even though actually it is a marketer / who does very good marketing. But on the other hand, Tesla is also a really good car and Elon Musk is a great marketer. I really respect him.
dimon01

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:02:49 AM

How can we forget the possibility of a social media manager operating on his account and giving out the reply on behalf of Musk? Even if it is Musk himself, I don't see the reason behind the concern here. He is entitled to his own opinion and we don't really need to believe what he says.

Seriously? And who will gain from us selling all our altcoins? This market is highly volatile and manipulated by media. His opinion is just an opinion, one of the millions.
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:00:52 AM

I don't believe it. Some bad occurrence is happened with ethereum but it does not mean ethereum is scam. Peoples are investing on this project and earn lots of profit from this project.

for the first answer then you will see how important Etheruem is in the circulation of cryptoucurrency.
I also see Etheruem as the best for the future in terms of smart contract.
Vektrum

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:25:22 AM

There must be a reason why Elon Musk made this statement because this coin, ETH is not a scam coin and the coin is just going through some though times from which it will soon recover.

I do not know what he was guided by, stating that ethereum is a fraud, however it seems that he does not understand cryptocurrency. I had a better opinion of him before that. Yes, a person can not be an expert in all areas, too much specific knowledge has accumulated humanity.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: