Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:39:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it good to recruit other person to join Blockchain technology?  (Read 16912 times)
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 02:12:32 AM

that's how it is, I too am silent. but lately I started telling people closest to me. who believe in me, then I will teach you to be able to and know about this crypto world. who don't believe, just go ahead. I do not force.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hachiman13

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:31:45 AM

I don't think that 'recruit' might be the word you are looking for. Better yet, just educate your friends about how good of a technology bitcoin is and then what benefits it may bring as a currency. Lack of strong fundamental knowledge will affect adoption in the long run because this will be the people that will sell at a FUD.
hatshepsut93
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 2145

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:21:41 AM

People don't talk about cryptocurrency because they are afraid to get robbed and rightfully so. Crypto is a hard money, which makes it a very good target for criminals, just like cash or gold, and with increased media attention during the bull runs, people often view crypto users as rich. So, even if you trust your friends, you can't trust their friends, or friends of their friends, and that's how criminals get information about potential targets.

The other problem is that someone might listen to your stories, jump into crypto and lose their money due to hacks, scams or bad timing, and then they will blame you.

And lastly, blockchain technology is extremely experimental, it's unwise to recommend it to anyone without making this clear first.

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:50:08 AM

I think majority of people here are very selfish ,. Believe it or not. They are hiding and choose not to tell to the other person especially to their neighbors what is cryptocurrency all about.
They don't want to spread the mechanism of it. And that is very wrong for me.
We must encourage people who have no idea to the cryptos. Teach them how to use and explain what is the benefits of it.
This is also for the good of our industry .
Remember the status of cryptocurrencies as of now is endangered and the value of bitcoins is gradually dropping .
So, the good thing to do is to spread out the operation of Blockchain technology.

I always tell bitcoin to my relatives and friends but the problem is they don't know anything about crypto currency,so i usually spend some time in explaining how bitcoin works and how to get benefits from bitcoin because I also want them to improve their living.

It is good to let them know about crypto and have knowledge about it. Not believing to about it is changing life is there choice. There is no person who wants to put knowledge on the grave with them, we all want yo share it and help everybody. It is not for our own good but also for good progress of the currency to be acceptable everywhere.

glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:34:46 AM

There are no guarantees that anyone who invests in cryptocurrencies is going to make profits, you can actually come here to lose money, so individual interests, risk tolerance and habits vary widely.It is not really a 'duty' to introduce anyone to it or you are selfish if you do not
I believe cryptocurrency is not for everyone especially for those who are afraid to lose their money and are afraid of taking risks.But i still want to share this to other people particularly to the millenials because i know they have high potentials that can easily get along with cryptocurrencies do's and dont's.

Those who are afraid should stay away as this can cause lot of problem in the market because when market slightly falls they get panic easily and as a result start doing panic selling and thus market falls more badly creating a havoc in the market.
Kusnechik

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:38:43 AM

We, as part of the advanced community, should inform the surrounding community about the value of Blockchain technology.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
kokobaba880

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:04:24 AM

It is good to keep a person to work in block chain technology as we know that for aged people and for old businessman  people they don't know how to get maximum benefit from crypto and it is required that hire a person for doing work in crypto currencies.

tintinbongs

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:12:41 AM

Yes it is because you are also helping them in one way or another because we will be lookng forward for cashless society, they will thank you when that time comes.
BTC_BTC

Activity: 158

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:24:03 AM

people are too stingy to share, that is human nature.
yes I agree with you, teaching friends, relatives or neighbors, who have financial financial problems to join the cryptocurrency, but before doing that we have to further introduce what is cryptocurrency, how it works and what benefits will be faced later.
the wise say: give that person fish then you will feed him for one day, but teach the person to fish then you will feed him forever.
kaya11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:28:49 AM

What you want to say must be sharing the idea and knowledge about Blockchain, we are not at war to be recruiting somebody. Well in my idea ,most old folks are scared to new techs and choose to remain traditional at all. It will benefit the society I guess if the population of crypto-community grows. Awareness will trigger another hype, its like a virus spreading and in no time another bull run might be going.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:35:02 AM

Those who are afraid should stay away as this can cause lot of problem in the market because when market slightly falls they get panic easily and as a result start doing panic selling and thus market falls more badly creating a havoc in the market.

I think this is also an advantage to investors especially to the investors that are really investing on Bitcoin, also it is the same to other crypto currencies since they will be able to invest again since the price fell making another movement to the price of Bitcoin or other crypto currency.

Selling their crypto currency is always bad, there are still a lot of it's sides that is good especially for it's users. As an investor, we should take advantage of this movements since the price of Bitcoin and other crypto currencies are so volatile.
lendahawkins

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:49:52 AM

I think majority of people here are very selfish ,. Believe it or not. They are hiding and choose not to tell to the other person especially to their neighbors what is cryptocurrency all about.
We must encourage people who have no idea to the cryptos. Teach them how to use and explain what is the benefits of it.
Remember the status of cryptocurrencies as of now is endangered and the value of bitcoins is gradually dropping .
So, the good thing to do is to spread out the operation of Blockchain technology.
I do trying to tell every one that i know about cryptocurrency and what technology behind it but they just laughing at me and say its impossible and silly. So i think i do grow tired to convince them about this, even my family think its silly to invest in cryptocurrency. So i guess i got a reasons to remain silent.

meritbygrace

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:03:19 AM

As to me..I can't for now..They may come in and get discouraged. My cousin I thought blockchain keep asking when it would hit exchange and all that...I told her the mind she came in is not so at all..just work hard and get ready for your money.
sempak bulong

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:23:33 AM

Yes, at first I was silent, but now I am open and tell my friends. They respond well and they are interested. I hope this technology can spread.
rosemary4u

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 12:11:48 PM

It is human nature, most people are just selfish and don't want to see people prospering ahead of them. Life should be about love and helping each other to succeed in the best possible way that we can so we can succeed. We should try as much as possible to spread the good news of blockchain technology to people in our daily conversation with them.
SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 12:14:53 PM

Then you need to come up with the first ideas to fix our market. Our market is having a big flaw that is the amount that the whale pours in a lot. So it can control the market and we are not. If you can solve that problem, you will change the market.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
ATMD

Activity: 70
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 12:25:29 PM

I agree, education is needed to spread the economics of bitcoin and cryptocurrency to other people. Many people are fairly educated about bitcoin, but they don't believe in the value of bitcoin, the situation is even worse for non-familiar/non-Bitcoin cryptocurrency. Education is required in schools and colleges to get young people aware of the vast potential and strengths of decentralized currency. Mass adoption is needed to stabilize crypto prices and bring faith in the system

ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 12:45:22 PM

This is not about selfishness. You are going to see that after a while you are going to be tired talk about cryptocurrencies and blockchain because of people's reaction against them. It is not so easy to convince people to the new technology.
CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1718

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 01:23:07 PM

Since I have been working with crypto currencys, I tried to win new people for it. I didn't make a secret of it and tell anyone who wanted to know about it. In recent years i have brought many people into the crypto world and so far everyone has been grateful for it. I think only so crypto can become mainstream when many people join in. So the best thing is to tell many people about it and show them how crypto works.  Wink
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 01:34:41 PM

This technology is totally new to most people whos working in an environment which is not much related into digital devices like on fields like construction jobs etc and must be educate them how to use it, and what we need is the future generation to educate them about the blockhain thats why it must be better that blockchain will be listed into curriculum in every school.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: