Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:03:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Platio Smart Banking Ecosystem - solving the crypto world's challenges  (Read 23008 times)
shoha

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:24:17 AM

So why you needed an ICO? There is too much expenses to make an APP and platform?
Why team needs so much money to collect?

I think Platio expects to be sufficiently resourced to acquire the best available skills and technology to propel the development of the crypto-financial ecosystem into an exciting future. There are many variables to be considered, such as continuing product development, entering new markets, and hiring experts to build the business. The funds raised during the Token Sale will allow to accelerate the development of Platio's platform. The Platio Ecosystem can lead the way in the development of an infrastructure that will allow cryptocurrencies to be integrated into the global economy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
riissshhhh19

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 09:24:26 AM

I am so much interested in "payment and remittance" product of platio platform. Do you already have some partnership in any market or remittance centers? What kind of market does the team prefer or planned to be in partnership when it comes to payment services of platio?
Genzel

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:25:47 AM

Hey
What about the airdrop or bounty program now? Are they available? May I join now? And one more question to you: how much money are you going to raise?

The bounty program has already started. Here is Platio Bounty thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4998452.msg45102423#msg45102423
cheesetrap18

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:32:31 PM

what is our assurance that our investment will be safer and secured with your team? can we also expect a monthly passive income? how about other incentive like bonuses when we refer this project of yours?
shoha

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:49:25 PM

I am so much interested in "payment and remittance" product of platio platform. Do you already have some partnership in any market or remittance centers? What kind of market does the team prefer or planned to be in partnership when it comes to payment services of platio?

PLATIO has a vendor agreement with Ripple. Platio team will be integrating with Ripple’s xVia feature to transmit payments.
Genzel

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:06:26 PM

what is our assurance that our investment will be safer and secured with your team? can we also expect a monthly passive income? how about other incentive like bonuses when we refer this project of yours?

Platio customers' fiat funds will be held in segregated accounts under license and regulated by the UK Financial Conduct Authority. Crypto funds will be stored mostly in “cold” wallets, with "hot" wallets only used for external transactions.
shoha

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:25:24 PM

How much tokens will be for Bounty from all the token supply?
Genzel

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:55:22 PM

I've asked the sam question in their telegram chat

The answer was: "Total token quantity: 397 500 000 PGAS
Tokens for Bounty: 7 950 000 PGAS"
PLATIO

Activity: 16

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 01:05:59 PM

Meet the Platio Team: Chief Product Officer — Andrzej Dawydowicz.

Andrzej will be spreading the word about our platform during the Platio international roadshow. You can see him next at Consensus in Singapore.

https://medium.com/@platio/meet-the-platio-team-chief-product-officer-andrzej-dawydowicz-2d15fb7cb099
sembada

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:10:20 PM

quite a lot is also the allocation for bounties, hopefully, in the future, many bounty participants will take part in this project so that more and more will help promote the project.
ndyarisya

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:59:03 PM

Another new project that carries the concept of finance is present. If from its features this platform will also have exchanges. The number of burning tokens is also quite interesting, at 50% of the commission generated by the ecosystem. This potential long-term project also seems to be expected. Hopefully in the future you have good prospects and have the advantage of pre-existing projects, good luck.
rezakurnia66

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:34:49 AM

Another new project that carries the concept of finance is present. If from its features this platform will also have exchanges. The number of burning tokens is also quite interesting, at 50% of the commission generated by the ecosystem. This potential long-term project also seems to be expected. Hopefully in the future you have good prospects and have the advantage of pre-existing projects, good luck.
This is a project that promises that hopefully there will be many who are interested in joining and succeeding this project, with an experienced team of projects that will run smoothly and achieve success with satisfying results.

Erbetpio

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:03:59 AM

If I look at the website of pre-sale will commence on 8 October. and it's still very much time to prepare everything very well, so that his later pre-sale will run smoothly and will be many investors who join.
aziziasa

Activity: 316
Merit: 1

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:09:12 AM

This is a project that promises that hopefully there will be many who are interested in joining and succeeding this project, with an experienced team of projects that will run smoothly and achieve success with satisfying results.
Yes all definitely expect the best for this project. and although currently many new projects are popping up. I personally also keep hope this project can compete with other projects and could be a great success,

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
sembada

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:43:10 AM

with all the advantages offered like that, I believe that there will be many investors who join in this project, especially this project is suitable for long-term investment places. I think there will be many who are interested in that.
Genzel

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:17:44 PM

If I look at the website of pre-sale will commence on 8 October. and it's still very much time to prepare everything very well, so that his later pre-sale will run smoothly and will be many investors who join.

We will see on the 8-th how much they collected on the closed sale. But I think they'll be close to softcap.... My thoughts!
NDX-AKA

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:37:18 PM

many people gave positive comments about this project, an awful lot of enthusiast who see the development of this project. and I think the team has managed to make a lot of people interested in this project. Hopefully this project can evolve rapidly and can be successful.
Nick808

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:52:22 PM

five percent or about that amount on the bounty is a normal practice. the most important question is how much is profitable for the project such kind of advertising and promotion in such a bad market remains open.
Jonkumis

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:54:49 AM

with all the advantages offered like that, I believe that there will be many investors who join in this project, especially this project is suitable for long-term investment places. I think there will be many who are interested in that.
how exciting this project really is, and the many advantages and advantages that this project will provide, hopefully the future of this project will be even brighter and expand even more. The enthusiasm continues for the team to make this project a success.
Dobolen

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:06:08 AM

how exciting this project really is, and the many advantages and advantages that this project will provide, hopefully the future of this project will be even brighter and expand even more. The enthusiasm continues for the team to make this project a success.
all the offers have been prepared by the team well and in my opinion what is needed now is to promote the project more broadly so that in the future there will be more support for this project so that the target can be achieved.

DEFLEXCHANGE   is the First Deflationary Cryptocurrency Exchange
https://www.deflexchange.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: