Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:06:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BSV] [Bitcoin SV] Original Satoshi Vision  (Read 225834 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1596 posts by 1 users with 340 merit deleted.)
ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 04:37:23 AM

BSV is capitalism's on steroids. Pay per second to watch movie, pay per page to read book or pay as you vendor forward
https://bico.media/f77a0ca37a47ffd0ca93e37093c1dc3e1585d93a1f4e7bbacccedbf25b966e08

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hv_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1055

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 06:08:15 AM

What a dumb and crappy proof of Sherlopp Hopes , what further should u think of such ? Wanna convince trolls ?

Bitcoin lead devs really work that poor way all day? Ah - Segshit proved that already ...

Fix your raspis and piss off

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4985868.msg50973608#msg50973608

lol

Carpe diem  -  understand the White Paper and mine honest.
Fix real world issues: Check out b-vote.com
The simple way is the genius way - Satoshi's Rules: humana veris _
alevlaslo

Activity: 1988
Merit: 593

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 06:35:03 AM

guys, why several times to repeat the same the text, the more a long?

Sale the first NFT of the first foto
hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 07:11:55 AM

Hey US Gov - fine. Pls start with xrp - scam ico:

https://twitter.com/HollyBlomberg/status/1126690165454282753

Grin

ðºÞæ

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 09:14:24 AM

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
jamespastagueule

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 10:21:53 AM

Why BTC is not Bitcoin

Regardless of what some may believe, Bitcoin Core (BTC) is not Bitcoin. BTC has strayed completely away from the original definition and design of Bitcoin as explained by Satoshi Nakamoto in his white paper on the subject. If one were to compare the characteristics of Bitcoin and BTC side by side, the differences would become glaringly obvious. Dr. Craig Wright https://coingeek.com/craig-wright-defamation-suit-adam-back-blockstream/ , who knows Bitcoin better than anyone else on the planet – he should; he designed it – explains in a Medium https://medium.com/@craig_10243/dont-be-fooled-bitcoin-is-not-btc-61e6aee8ac53 post some of the reasons why BTC is not Bitcoin.

Wright leads off by attempting to set the record straight on Bitcoin. He explains, “Firstly, there is the fallacy that Satoshi acted in a particular way. The reality is that as Satoshi https://coingeek.com/beware-of-bch-troll-miner-posing-as-satoshi-nakamoto/ , I interacted with people who held views that differed from mine. In creating Bitcoin, I sought to create an honest and legally enforceable cash system. To be cash, that is to be money, Bitcoin needs to be neutral. It is not a system that is friendly to crime but a system that is friendly to most people. Such are people who act across the law in a variety of ways.”

Bitcoin was designed to be private, not anonymous. A look at a number of the digital currency offerings shows how the idea of privacy has been completely bastardized and misdefined by a number of crypto developers looking to support their own agendas.

Bitcoin was really, in essence, according to Wright, designed to allow people to conduct transactions without having to use a credit or debit card. Perhaps they don’t own one, they don’t want to give it out, or perhaps they don’t want to get stuck with a recurring bill. Regardless of the reason, Bitcoin was to offer an easy, peer-to-peer solution for a number of problems.

Wright explains, “There is a great falsehood about Bitcoin that has been spread by such people seeking to hijack the platform and create something else. It is the claim that Bitcoin was anti-authority. Bitcoin is an immutable log and an immutable evidence trail. Bitcoin is a form of money that is traceable allowing for the requirements of a sound and honest money dictated by Joseph Stiglitz https://coingeek.com/nobel-prize-winning-economist-wants-to-end-crypto-but-proves-he-doesnt-understand-it/ . Unfortunately, the people who sought e-gold and DigiCash and tried to create bit gold did not want Bitcoin. Such groups sought something completely different to what Bitcoin is, and have hijacked the narrative.”

Despite a believe by some crypto fans that Bitcoin https://coingeek.com/prince-charles-finds-bitcoin-very-interesting-development/ can operate with governments, this is a fallacy that shows how little these individuals understand of currency, Bitcoin and governments. Wright states in his post, “Bitcoin doesn’t stop banking fraud and doesn’t stop fraud at all. Fraud is stopped when you have requirements to act under law and Bitcoin as an evidentiary trail. The point is, Bitcoin reduces the need for certain governmental controls when government exists.”

Developers have already shown that they can – and will – change digital currencies to suit their own needs. This is precisely the issue Bitcoin was striving to address – the ability of a central government to change currencies on a whim. This is why BTC, and other coins like it, are not Bitcoin and why they will ultimately fail. It is also the reason that Bitcoin SV is the original https://coingeek.com/bitcoin-sv-is-a-safety-beacon-in-the-turbulent-tides-of-the-cryptocurrency-chaos/ – and only – Bitcoin and why it will ultimately succeed.

Source: https://coingeek.com/why-btc-is-not-bitcoin/

-.xXx.-

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 10:27:13 AM

I really enjoy reading your information, so i support you Wink

Calvin Ayre: Courts could rule on ‘consumer fraud’ of cryptos that claim to be Bitcoin

In a wide-ranging interview, the businessman Calvin Ayre, a major supporter of the work of Dr. Craig Wright, says that a forthcoming legal case being brought to prove that Dr. Wright is Satoshi Nakamoto https://calvinayre.com/2016/05/02/bitcoin/craig-wright-confirms-identity-bitcoin-inventor-satoshi-nakamoto/, the creator of Bitcoin, could also lead to a ruling that would stop cryptocurrencies other than Bitcoin SV (BSV) https://calvinayre.com/2018/12/27/bitcoin/original-bitcoin-sv-2019-scaling/ using the name Bitcoin at all. To do so makes them guilty of “consumer fraud,” Ayre warned.

“It’s a consumer fraud of some sort for all these exchanges all over the world to be telling people that this is Bitcoin and letting these tokens use the Bitcoin name when the technology is not Bitcoin anymore. It’s a type of consumer fraud and I think that that needs to be fixed as well.”

calvin-ayre-courts-could-rule-on-consumer-fraud-of-cryptos-that-claim-to-be-bitcoin_2Ayre sees the impact of the libel actions https://coingeek.com/craig-wright-statement-claim-peter-mccormack-libel-suit/ being brought by Wright as going far beyond those directly affected in the cases. He believes that a definitive proof that Wright was Satoshi will transform the sector:

“This court case and this proof is not aimed at convincing these people attacking him. They’re completely irrelevant. This is all about going over their heads, getting them out of the way. And Craig, with this court decision, talking directly to the people that matter – mainstream media, business and technical, governments and enterprise and startup decision makers. Those are the only people important here.”

Ayre says it’s “quite likely” that the cases, which are being brought in London, will be decided by the end of the year.

In the longer term, Ayre believes that Dr. Wright’s vision of a Metanet https://coingeek.com/dr-craig-wright-breaks-workings-metanet/ based on the BSV blockchain will be “the Internet of the future – where we actually can commercialize and put a value to the data that flows around the world on the Internet today. And so this is much bigger than just payments. But if we’re talking just about payments, I mean, what would be nice is for people to be able to seamlessly and frictionlessly with relatively low cost, send payments anywhere they want anywhere in the world.”

The key to making that vision a reality is being able to scale blockchain transactions – having large numbers of transactions happening quickly and frictionlessly. Ayre says that “only one blockchain platform massively scales already – original Bitcoin SV – and it has a roadmap to massively massive scaling in the near future!”

Scaling is the theme of the forthcoming CoinGeek conference in Toronto https://coingeek.com/conferences/toronto-conference/ : “all the world’s experts in scaling on blockchains will be there,” Ayre promises. But if that sounds a little dry, he adds: “it’s going to be like Woodstock, you know, you’re going to be able to say, ‘hey, I was there, the CoinGeek Scaling Conference’.”

As to his own motivations for getting involved in the crypto world after a hugely successful career building businesses in online gaming, Ayre says, “I’d already been successful. I’m not doing this completely for money …I legitimately wanted to get involved with a project that would be a legacy project for me, which would actually have lasting impact on the world, improve the world, make the world a better place.”

But he admits the money is also a driver: “of course, as a businessman, I’m always interested in proving that I’m right about things. And the only way that you do that in business is by having your businesses make money …And so I’m driven by all these factors together. And you know, it depends on how I feel in any time in the day, which is the most important one.”

Although working in Bitcoin might seem very different from online gaming, Ayre says his own experiences in the two have much in common: “I’m in at the earliest stages of the industry. So it’s industry building, it’s dealing with the fact that people don’t understand how the existing laws apply to this new thing. There’s a ton of similarities.”

Ayre has always said that a 2006 article in Forbes magazine that described him as a billionaire has meant that he’ll be stuck with that label forever. As to what he’s actually worth today, he says he’s not sure:

“Honestly, it’s really difficult to do valuations to tell what you’re worth, especially if you’re investing in …early stage private companies where a lot of the value is in some kind of future concepts. So I think I’m going to wait a few years before I do have some kind of an appraisal of what I’m really worth. Right now I’m actually just having too much fun to worry about it.”

Source BY Charles Miller ON : https://calvinayre.com/2019/05/09/bitcoin/calvin-ayre-courts-could-rule-on-consumer-fraud-of-cryptos-that-claim-to-be-bitcoin/
[/color]

alevlaslo

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 06:43:31 PM

BSV and BCH has same hashrate now, then price will same too Smiley
https://twitter.com/Aleksan00743929/status/1126860017074880512?s=20

ðºÞæ

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 05:07:36 AM

This are golden times as exchange rate from other coins is very good, love it.

alevlaslo

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 05:14:18 AM

BCH has already grown 4 times, but bitcoin only 2 times, buy BSV before it's too late, it has not grown at all

I think the amount of BTC, BCH and BSV will come back to this line

alevlaslo

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 05:41:55 AM

but I do not repeat in the same topic twice unlike other people

in different topics i write are the same because it concerns different topics at the same time!

ðºÞæ

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 05:55:26 AM

A copyright can be maintained under a pseudony. There will only be one "Bitcoin".

ðºÞæ

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 06:51:10 AM

A copyright can be maintained under a pseudony. There will only be one "Bitcoin".

Too bad Craig isn't satoshi. That kind of undermines his whole plan to sue bitcoin and bcash. Well, that and the fact that you can't sue a non-business entity not controlled by any single party.

BTC up 8.5% in 24 hours. BSV up 0.5%. The power of Satoshivision at work.

The week point once again are exchanges. The moment copyright is enforced by whoever it is, exchanges will have no choice.
Roger will have no say in domain claim, unless he copyrighted BitCoin. Bcash is a good alternative name.

alevlaslo

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 06:54:56 AM

BTC is bought by institutional investors because have legalized LN, so it is growing

ðºÞæ

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 07:04:13 AM

BTC is bought by institutional investors because have legalized LN, so it is growing
Legal as long as:
Every user on the Lightning Network is a money transmitter and will have to buy licenses and comply with AML/KYC (unless no routing  is offered).  Every user must scan ID.

Are you going to buy a license (costs a 6 figure sum) or shut your routing note down to legally comply?

"Set in stone" on blockchain.
https://bico.media/1f8e0c5f47b470f3df0f06f3d2939adccc1f2b7dafa0b4a32a69663cda2c6760.pdf

alevlaslo

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 07:51:20 AM

BSV mining no profit today)

if your electricity is worth more than 9 cents, and the miner is not new, even minus work

mine what is profitable, sell it and buy what is unprofitable to mining and you will always be in the black Smiley

hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2019, 12:58:41 PM

Simple Cash

https://twitter.com/SimpleCashLive/status/1127190112633331712

ðºÞæ

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 06:40:33 AM

Never a dull moment.
MetaNet the brutal capitalistic net. I not particular like it, Google and co outright hate, content creators love it.

hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2019, 08:48:58 AM

Never a dull moment.
MetaNet the brutal capitalistic net. I not particular like it, Google and co outright hate, content creators love it.

Metanet runs on top of scalable Bitcoin with a minimal protocol
According to the spec of the only Bitcoin White Paper.

I m thrilled to see it build during our lifetime!

alevlaslo

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 10:07:38 AM

other coins have already grown several times, now it's the turn for BSV Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: