Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 09:14:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BSV] [Bitcoin SV] Original Satoshi Vision  (Read 225830 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1596 posts by 1 users with 340 merit deleted.)
alevlaslo

Activity: 1988
Merit: 593

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 02:28:39 PM
Last edit: May 21, 2019, 02:41:22 PM by alevlaslo

most profit now

LIES LIES AND LIES.

U.S. Copyright Office is not a jurisdiction, it's an administration and ANYONE can register the same claim.

This is NOT a patent recognition, it's only the registration of a claim and nothing else.

The Creator is the one who registered first, and Craig Wright did as I advised  Wink

https://twitter.com/Aleksan00743929/status/1130833092367736833

Sale the first NFT of the first foto

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
motienvolam

Activity: 291
Merit: 20

I love my wife and my little girl

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 03:05:28 PM

What kind of drama that boosted Bitcoin Cash SV more than 60 percent within less than one hour. When the drama will be verified and Bitcoin Cash SV drop back to where it started to rocket? There is no one will appear and claim as Satoshi Nakamoto is truly a real Satoshi Nakamoto. It is easy to guess the reasons behind that fact. In my opinion, there is no reason to dissapear more than 10 years, then reappear in 2019, that blow my minds away, honestly. If Satoshi Nakamoto actually reappear, will he/ she/ they might have big positive impacts on bitcoin developments and general growth of crypto ecosystem?
jamespastagueule

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 04:13:01 PM
Last edit: May 21, 2019, 04:48:31 PM by jamespastagueule

Bitcoin SV version 0.2.0 takes the next step towards unlimited scaling

Bitcoin SV (BSV) is getting another huge upgrade, and it’s staying on target with its stated goal of massive scaling. The newest iteration of the BSV client, version 0.2.0, has been rolled out by the Bitcoin SV Node team.

On May 20th, the Scaling Test Network (STN) will see the first impacts of this upgrade. It will increase its maximum acceptable block size to an astounding 10GB, with default produced blocks set to 128MB.

Then on July 24, with the Quasar Protocol Upgrade, the mainnet and testnet will have their block size settings increase. The current maximum acceptable block size of 128MB will increase to 2GB, and the default produced block sizes will increase to 128MB.

New block sizes aren’t the only change coming. This upgrade will launch a whole new mining API, originally designed by Andrew Stone and Johan van der Hoeven, and collaboratively updated with the BSV Node team. This upgrade is designed to take the increased load of big block sizes off of miners, who will only receive the header of the block. It also provides some new setting to increase performance for nodes.

In addition to those two huge improvements, the upgrade will also formally increase the default size for OP_RETURN to 100KB, a change Steve Shadders figured out back in January for miners to change the setting; that started BSV’s momentum toward becoming the world’s future data carrier network. There will also be a litany of other changes that will help transactions propagate faster, improve underlying code and processes, and remove unnecessary code.

The new client version will also change the license for BSV software from the MIT license (historically used for Bitcoin client software) to an “Open BSV license.” This still provides free usage but limits rights to use the node implementation source code exclusively to the BSV blockchain.

All of these changes are significant, and will add even more evidence to the case that BSV is the only utility token with real world value. It’s faster, safer, and more useful than anything else available on the market.

Mostly importantly though, the BSV blockchain scales massively. It only took a few short months before BSV proved that users and developers needed 128MB block sizes for their transactions, and then the community hit that cap repeatedly. With a 2GB block cap on the way, there will be even more room for the businesses and users to grow with and prove that big blocks are more useful, and help take a big step towards 3 billion transactions per second.

It won’t end there either. As Bitcoin Association Founding President Jimmy Nguyen has noted in the past, the ultimate plan for Bitcoin SV is to realize unlimited scaling. 2GB blocks, and 10GB blocks on the STN, are important marker points towards that goal. Nguyen says: “Ultimately, we want to show that Bitcoin has no limits. With unlimited capacity and creativity available to them, developers and big enterprises across the world should be able to build whatever they want on top of the original Bitcoin, now back only in the form of Bitcoin SV.”

Source is : https://coingeek.com/bitcoin-sv-version-0-2-0-takes-the-next-step-towards-unlimited-scaling/

jamespastagueule

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 04:57:07 PM

@nutildah you remind me of that guy in the Hulu series - Into The Dark episode 7. Definitely looking like Lips sealed
sirsplashalot

Activity: 520
Merit: 123

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 04:59:52 PM

So nutildah you lost your troll promise? You see how proven it is!

Yes I see. Not at all. Anybody can file a copyright claim for anything that is not already copyrighted.

Pretending a filing constitutes proof is pretty low level trolling. There's a chance you're just ignorant about how the copyright process works, so I forgive you if that's the case.

If you bought SV yesterday, congratulations, I commend you on your bravery, and my honest recommendation is that you sell now. It's not going to get any better than this.

The Creator is the one who registered first, and Craig Wright did as I advised  Wink

Wow, did you just dox yourself? Nice follower count.  Roll Eyes

Guys, Nutildah is a graduate of Iowa State University. He cannot be wrong, that’s impossible. He paid tens of thousands of dollars to attend this school out of state so he knows very well how to make an investment.

Anyone can be granted a copyright Registration for the Bitcoin whitepaper by the US government. It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3 and no one has done this in bitcoins 10 year lifespan because it’s not important whatsoever. The Us government is not important and do not take their copyright registrations seriously.

Actors like Peter McCormack and the genius ‘Jameson lopp’ (founder of the node that plugs into itself), and other directly competitive companies to BSV are absolutely right about their rebuttals after 10 minutes of research following the release of this news.

BSV is going to zero, just as nutildah said last month, the month before that and the month before that. It’s so useless that 5 posts after this news was released was completely necessary to prove his point. People spend that much time proving points they regard as useless!

I can assure you he’s above 5 feet tall and not insecure about the state of BTC!

Worried about my trust rating? I am too. Bitcointalk users ‘Lauda’ and ‘gmaxwell’ have abused their superior powers in trust system to align their views with the ‘correct views.’ In no legal system in any jurisdiction do we have a definition for what Bitcoin is, they do not have the power to tell us what it is based on the rule of law.
ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 06:31:54 PM

This is f*cking hilarious!
Based on a lack of trading volume, Float SV will be delisting BTC/USDT, BTC/USDC, and BTC/TUSD on Friday at 5pm CST. Details to come. Deposits and withdraws for associated assets will remain supported.

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
alevlaslo

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 08:31:21 PM

The Creator is the one who registered first, and Craig Wright did as I advised  Wink

It's not. It's, by law the registration of a claim.

no one will can prove the claim because no less close people to the creation of bitcoin have already left our world

hv_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1055

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2019, 09:01:28 PM

It's not. It's, by law the registration of a claim.

no one will can prove the claim because no less close people to the creation of bitcoin have already left our world

It was granted with proper proof.

U need to do the same to compete, so what proof anyone else might deliver?

Carpe diem  -  understand the White Paper and mine honest.
Fix real world issues: Check out b-vote.com
The simple way is the genius way - Satoshi's Rules: humana veris _
alevlaslo

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 03:04:30 AM

Satoshi is the one who first recieved a patent for this name, it is not even necessary to be the Creator of bitcoin. I advised them to get a patent for large blocks, but they decided to just take a larger Smiley

jbreher
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660

lose: unfind ... loose: untight

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 03:39:09 AM

If he was Satoshi then we would not need to fork and create Bitcoin SV because he would have done it from the start in the original Bitcoin whitepaper what he thinks it is the true satoshi vision. Simple as that.

Your ignorance is showing. The SegWit Omnibus Changeset that Core forced upon Bitcoin was the single biggest technical change ever to happen to the Bitcoin protocol.

The SV protocol has far more in common with the original Bitcoin protocol than does the current BTC protocol.

It was Core that forked. Bitcoin Cash was necessary to save the original Bitcoin protocol from The SegWit Omnibus Changeset. The subsequent SV fork was necessary to again save the original Bitcoin protocol from the aberrations foisted upon it by Sechet.

Anyone with a campaign ad in their signature -- for an organization with which they are not otherwise affiliated -- is automatically deducted credibility points.

I've been convicted of heresy. Convicted by a mere known extortionist. Read my Trust for details.
alevlaslo

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 03:40:34 AM

from he took away the name of BTC due to a large hashrate, then from he took away the name of BCH in the same way. Recently, Bitmain again attached to it large power, but then turned off, apparently fearing the upcoming patent

ðºÞæ

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 04:13:27 AM
Last edit: May 22, 2019, 05:37:26 AM by ðºÞæ

.... upcoming patent
He has over 700 patent applications launched so far, one or two granted, none for Bitcoin.

In other news
~1GB block. World record on #BSV testnet. (broke the testnet, all block explorer's broke)
https://twitter.com/AzhellTom/status/1130979798451404801?s=19

Edit;
Now a 1.42GB block and the on after found only 4.5 minutes later
This is halve of what visa manages, already possible on testnet
https://stn.satoshi.io/block-height/11902

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
jamespastagueule

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 10:56:43 AM

Dr. Craig Wright and Jimmy Nguyen discuss Bitcoin whitepaper copyright

The United States Copyright Office has issued Dr. Craig Steven Wright a the copyright registration for the original Bitcoin whitepaper, which Dr. Wright originally posted online in 2008 under the pseudonym Satoshi Nakamoto.

The copyright registration was issued after the examiner at the U.S. Copyright Office was aware that the Bitcoin white paper was a “famous work” with questions about who was Satoshi Nakamoto, and only after Dr. Wright confirmed he was author of the seminal paper which started the Bitcoin revolution.

In addition to the original Bitcoin whitepaper, the U.S. Copyright Office also issued Dr. Wright a copyright registration for most of the original Bitcoin code (version 0.1 of the Bitcoin client software) which he authored.

The U.S. copyright registration certificates are:

• U.S. copyright registration no. TXu 2-136-996, effective date April 11, 2019, for the paper entitled Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System, with year of completion 2008. The registration recognizes the author as Craig Steven Wright, using the pseudonym Satoshi Nakamoto.
• U.S. copyright registration no. TX-8-708-058, effective date April 13, 2019, for computer program entitled Bitcoin, with year of completion 2009 and date of first publication January 3, 2009. The registration recognizes the author as Craig Steven Wright, using the pseudonym Satoshi Nakamoto. Wright wrote most of version 0.1 of the Bitcoin client software, and the registration covers the portions he authored.

After being involuntarily “outed” as Satoshi Nakamoto by certain media publications, Wright first come out as the creator of Bitcoin in 2016, and provided proof to several people, including Gavin Anderson former lead developer of the Bitcoin project. However, supporters of the Bitcoin Core (BTC) developer group, which had commandeered the Bitcoin project, led a successful smear campaign against Dr. Wright.

The group had hindered the original vision of Bitcoin by stifling scaling attempts and creating Layer 2 settlement networks, namely the Lighting Network, which take transactions off chain and away from what Bitcoin was meant to be. In 2017, they added the definitive fatal blow – Segregated Witness – to the Bitcoin protocol and forever changed Bitcoin from its core definition as a chain of digital signatures.

What pushed Wright to lift the Satoshi Nakamoto veil for good and now take efforts to defend his original vision for Bitcoin? It was a combination of events. First, there was the bastardization of BTC introduced by SegWit, changing Bitcoin into what BTC is today (SegWit Coin or Core Coin). Wright then chose to support Bitcoin Cash (BCH) which forked away from BTC in August 2017, with the supposed mission to restore Bitcoin’s original vision. However, after attempting to work with BCH development group Bitcoin ABC for over a year, it became clear in 2018 to Dr. Wright that BCH development groups were also deviating from the original Bitcoin protocol – by introducing significant protocol changes not included in the original design and by pursuing massive scaling as quickly as needed.

Having seen his creation bastardized not once but twice, Dr. Wright has acted to preserve his original Satoshi Vision for Bitcoin. He explains, “When I wrote the Bitcoin white paper, I uploaded it on the bitcoin.org domain so that people would start understanding bitcoin. I’ve come to understand that few people if any of taken the time to understand what is written in this paper so I have formally published it and registered it with the U.S. Copyright Office so that I can confirm my authorship and copyright ownership, and start teaching people the true meaning of what Bitcoin is about and stop people twisting the narrative.”

That twisted narrative lead to criminals, like drug dealers and money launders, to become the face of Bitcoin. The accountability and traceability that the Bitcoin blockchain provides was left on the back burner, and it was marketed to the worst elements of society. Wright could not stand for that.

“The last thing that I said to Gavin Anderson in 2011 when I handed him the control of the code was that “I wish you wouldn’t keep talking about me as a mysterious shadowy figure, the press just turns that into a pirate currency angle,” Dr. Wright recalls. “Maybe instead make it about the open source project and give more credit to your dev contributors; it helps motivate them.”

Now that Wright has legally claimed copyright ownership of the Bitcoin white paper and most of the early Bitcoin code, he’s working to ensure his creation will regain the original mission it was meant to have. “Bitcoin was designed to be honest and not another criminal coin,” he said. “It’s time for people to learn that and see that I’m (as Satoshi) not just some shady figure because I didn’t want publicity”

In the future, Wright intends to assign the copyright registrations to Bitcoin Association to hold for the benefit of the Bitcoin ecosystem. Bitcoin Association is a global industry organization for Bitcoin businesses. It supports BSV and owns the Bitcoin SV client software. Founding President Jimmy Nguyen comments:

“We are thrilled to see Craig Wright recognized as author of the landmark Bitcoin white paper and early code. Better than anyone else, Craig understands that Bitcoin was created be a massively scaled blockchain to power the world’s electronic cash for billions of people to use, and be the global data ledger for the biggest enterprise applications. We look forward to working with Craig and others to ensure his original vision is recognized as Bitcoin and is realized through BSV.”

Since the announcement Tuesday, the trolls have come out in full force, albeit in much smaller numbers than in the past. They’re trying to downplay, disparage and dismiss Dr. Wright and the US Copyright office suggesting this is “just another scam.”

The mental gymnastics these people are doing could compete with Simone Biles, but Dr. Wright has a final word on the trolls, “Importantly, if this was not real, it means I would face 20 years. If a single person could discredit me, I get an orange suit. The issue is they cannot.”

Wright has good support and wise advice by his side. His colleague Nguyen, former CEO of nChain, was a highly-regarded intellectual property and digital technology lawyer in the United States for 21 years, and is former Chair of the State Bar of California’s Intellectual Property Law Section. Commenting on public reaction to the copyright registrations, Nguyen says: “It’s amusing to watch the online trolls and critics freak out about Craig’s copyright registrations. If the registrations don’t mean anything, what are people afraid of?”

Nguyen instead focuses on the legal impact of the registrations: “Under global copyright law, Craig always held copyright ownership of the Bitcoin white paper and Bitcoin code authored since the moment he created those works and fixed them into a tangible medium of expression. Most countries do not require registration of works. But in certain countries, like the United States, an author receives additional benefits by obtaining copyright registration for his works. In this situation, what is exceptionally notable is that the U.S. Copyright Office did not rubber-stamp Craig’s copyright applications. The U.S. Copyright examiner responded far more quickly to the copyright applications than is normal – within three business days (which is extremely unusual and extremely fast) – and asked questions about applications, including recognizing that the Bitcoin white paper was a famous work and noting there were questions about who is Satoshi Nakamoto. The U.S. Copyright Office only issued the copyright registrations after Craig responded and confirmed his authorship. Contrary to what the naysayers are suggesting, the U.S. copyright registrations do carry legal weight and we look forward to working with Craig to ensure his original vision is recognized as Bitcoin and is realized through BSV.”

Dr. Wright will be attending the upcoming CoinGeek Toronto scaling conference, and will feature prominently in a Fireside chat with Jimmy Nguyen. The conversation is bound to have plenty of revelations about the early history of Bitcoin, so it will be well worth attending.

source from https://coingeek.com/dr-craig-wright-and-jimmy-nguyen-discuss-bitcoin-whitepaper-copyright/

ðºÞæ

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 11:14:02 AM
Last edit: May 22, 2019, 11:24:38 AM by ðºÞæ

2011 MtGox copyrighted Bitcoin, none so far have enforced it.
Interesting times coming  

https://cryptobriefing.com/us-grants-craig-wright-copyright-on-original-bitcoin-whitepaper/

It is a criminal offense claiming copyright if not the original developer, will Ronald Keala Kua Maria and Mark Karpelès  have time in court?

inashed

Activity: 89
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 12:09:48 PM

Wait a minute, I assumed satoshi was Chris Larsen or someone involved with him.
jbreher
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 05:48:17 PM

BSV bullshit full throttle...

There is a previous "copyright" registred by "Satoshi Nakamoto" in 2016 and this "Satoshi Nakamoto" is NOT Craig S Wright.

https://cocatalog.loc.gov/cgi-bin/Pwebrecon.cgi?v1=2&ti=1,2&Search_Arg=peer%20to%20peer%20electronic%20cash%20system&Search_Code=FT%2A&CNT=25&PID=uDj6dewLdKaTQvaX9uEWib7V8&SEQ=20190521134318&SID=2

Nice find. What -- exactly -- does that copyright cover?

Anyone with a campaign ad in their signature -- for an organization with which they are not otherwise affiliated -- is automatically deducted credibility points.

I've been convicted of heresy. Convicted by a mere known extortionist. Read my Trust for details.
ðºÞæ

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 06:13:41 PM

There is a previous "copyright" registred by "Satoshi Nakamoto" in 2016 and this "Satoshi Nakamoto" is NOT Craig S Wright.

https://cocatalog.loc.gov/cgi-bin/Pwebrecon.cgi?v1=2&ti=1,2&Search_Arg=peer%20to%20peer%20electronic%20cash%20system&Search_Code=FT%2A&CNT=25&PID=uDj6dewLdKaTQvaX9uEWib7V8&SEQ=20190521134318&SID=2

Hawaiian  Ronald Keala Kua Maria is a good laugh

Best part
According to reports in 2001, Kua Maria and his mother were accused of second-degree theft involving phony cargo containers and the two allegedly grifted millions of dollars by scamming Hawaiian residents.
https://thebitcoinnews.com/i-am-the-real-satoshi-claims-hawaiian-man-after-filing-bitcoin-cash-trademark/

hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2019, 08:18:00 PM

Noone ever came up with how to do spv as Satoshi described

https://mobile.twitter.com/nChainGlobal/status/1131241534031040514

Shocked

jbreher
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 08:51:08 PM

"AN EQUITY BASED ELECTRONIC RESERVE CURRENCY PEER TO PEER ELECTRONIC CASH SYSTEM"

That string of words, as a unique work of authorship? While rather thin, I don't much have a problem with that. I think it may run afoul of the minimum length of an original work of authorship required to be copyrightable, however.

/snark

hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2019, 09:06:31 PM

BSV SHILLS ARE ALL BIG TIME LIARS   !!!

https://www.chepicap.com/en/news/9913/us-copyright-office-we-have-not-recognized-craig-wright-as-btc-inventor.html

https://www.coindesk.com/us-copyright-office-says-it-does-not-recognize-craig-wright-as-satoshi

https://micky.com.au/us-copyright-office-granting-craig-wrights-registrations-not-a-determination-of-the-truth/
Speaking directly to Wright’s copyright claims, the USCO stated:
“A registration represents a claim to an interest in a work protected by copyright law, not a determination of the truth of the claims therein.”

BENCH OF IMBECILES

By ur measurements  segshit shills are the bigger liars by far

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: