Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:05:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BSV] [Bitcoin SV] Original Satoshi Vision  (Read 225832 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1596 posts by 1 users with 340 merit deleted.)
sirsplashalot

Activity: 520
Merit: 123

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 09:00:45 AM

The forks

Care to explain how this makes sense in the current universe in which both you and I reside? Your diagram proposes there are two universes, one in which BTC is BTC and one which BTC is BSV. I am supposing you live in the second universe (where nobody else lives).

Bonus question: what exchanges list BSV as "Bitcoin" and not "Bitcoin SV"?

Its clear we live in a different dimension. You stuck in third.
_unwriter recently had the appropriate tweet, plain and simple https://twitter.com/_unwriter/status/1142780461690839040 , but far to advanced for you.

BTC (Segwit) has defrauded consumers in leading them to believe that they have bitcoin.
https://craigwright.net/blog/law-regulation/monetary-law-and-blockchains/

Bitcoin is allowed to evolve. It doesn't need Craig's permission to do so. Everyone in the world except for a tiny subset of rich deluded freaks knows that bitcoin = BTC. I've said it before and I'll say it again: things will end badly for everyone heavily invested in BSV. Don't know when, but I do know how.

You forgot to answer my question. Which exchanges list BSV as "Bitcoin" and not BSV? If BSV is bitcoin, why wouldn't they do this?

Worried about my trust rating? I am too. Bitcointalk users ‘Lauda’ and ‘gmaxwell’ have abused their superior powers in trust system to align their views with the ‘correct views.’ In no legal system in any jurisdiction do we have a definition for what Bitcoin is, they do not have the power to tell us what it is based on the rule of law.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alevlaslo

Activity: 1988
Merit: 593

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 08:14:35 PM
Last edit: June 25, 2019, 01:26:11 PM by mprep

BSV is better than bitcoin, there is no need to think about the Commission, in the wallet there is not even the possibility to change it, it is always a 1 satosh per byte

Satoshi not wanted to limit the block size, it do not need to be proved 

BTC still expensive due to the network effect, but then people will wise up and go into BSV 

+ BTC developers are bad, still don't have a cold wallet for the phone , but BSV has. That alone proves that Satoshi is Craig Wright.

https://twitter.com/bmstu777/status/1143383079773450240?s=20

Sale the first NFT of the first foto
ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 02:23:29 PM

The forks

Care to explain how this makes sense in the current universe in which both you and I reside? Your diagram proposes there are two universes, one in which BTC is BTC and one which BTC is BSV. I am supposing you live in the second universe (where nobody else lives).

Bonus question: what exchanges list BSV as "Bitcoin" and not "Bitcoin SV"?

Its clear we live in a different dimension. You stuck in third.
_unwriter recently had the appropriate tweet, plain and simple https://twitter.com/_unwriter/status/1142780461690839040 , but far to advanced for you.

BTC (Segwit) has defrauded consumers in leading them to believe that they have bitcoin.
https://craigwright.net/blog/law-regulation/monetary-law-and-blockchains/

Bitcoin is allowed to evolve. It doesn't need Craig's permission to do so. Everyone in the world except for a tiny subset of deluded freaks knows that bitcoin = BTC. I've said it before and I'll say it again: things will end badly for everyone heavily invested in BSV. Don't know when, but I do know how.

You forgot to answer my question. Which exchanges list BSV as "Bitcoin" and not BSV? If BSV is bitcoin, why wouldn't they do this?

Exchanges use tickers.

The latest BitCoin developments. Metanet is data structure over Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is the most efficient data storage protocol, and Metanet is the most efficient data structure protocol which sits on top of it.
https://medium.com/@_unwriter/the-metanet-starts-84f255a65782
Metanet is up there on its own dimension. When you see it, everything else will look like a toy. If you don’t believe me or don’t get it, just ignore and keep playing with your amateur calculator. We will obliterate with a supercomputer.

Bonus:
I know you want need it with your 1MB blocks (go to fee markets you will find some 1.44 floppys to store your blocks )
BSV will keenly use cutting edge tech as it develops over time.
https://www.disclose.tv/these-5d-glass-discs-store-360-tb-of-data-for-138-billion-years-370041

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
sirsplashalot

Activity: 520
Merit: 123

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 06:17:17 PM

Exchanges use tickers.

They use both the name of the coin and the ticker.

So please enlighten me, which exchange uses "Bitcoin, BSV" to label their BSV trading pairs?

‘The name of the coin and the name of the ticker’

any exchange can up and call Bitcoin SV just ‘Bitcoin’ change the ticker to BTC.

You realize these are social definitions given by humans.

That’s like arguing you’re a ‘Nutildah’ and I’m a ’sirspalshalot’ rather then saying we are ‘human beings’ on the basis that Bitcointalk says so.

Worried about my trust rating? I am too. Bitcointalk users ‘Lauda’ and ‘gmaxwell’ have abused their superior powers in trust system to align their views with the ‘correct views.’ In no legal system in any jurisdiction do we have a definition for what Bitcoin is, they do not have the power to tell us what it is based on the rule of law.
jbreher
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660

lose: unfind ... loose: untight

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 09:46:17 PM

BSV TO BTC  -6%

Go ahead and revel in it. May you enjoy it in peace.

May even continue.

Right up until blockalypse II.

Maybe by August?

Anyone with a campaign ad in their signature -- for an organization with which they are not otherwise affiliated -- is automatically deducted credibility points.

I've been convicted of heresy. Convicted by a mere known extortionist. Read my Trust for details.
jbreher
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 11:46:15 PM

BSV TO BTC  -6%

May even continue.

Maybe by August?

We are shivering in our boots about the almighty faketoshi and his little clan of non-deli

Wasn't meant to scare you, JJG. Was supposed to invoke thought amongst those still capable of such.

Anyone with a campaign ad in their signature -- for an organization with which they are not otherwise affiliated -- is automatically deducted credibility points.

I've been convicted of heresy. Convicted by a mere known extortionist. Read my Trust for details.
hv_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1055

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 10:54:50 AM

Hey hackers News - that's really nice

https://bottle.bitdb.network/

https://twitter.com/betterhn100/status/1143670731538083874

Carpe diem  -  understand the White Paper and mine honest.
Fix real world issues: Check out b-vote.com
The simple way is the genius way - Satoshi's Rules: humana veris _
ðºÞæ

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 02:21:09 PM
Last edit: June 26, 2019, 03:17:35 PM by ðºÞæ

Hahaha - Twetch the Twitter with

https://twitter.com/twetchapp

cool and fun

https://twetch.app/welcome

Quality twetches can earn some good income.

BSV = dawn of age of data and accountability

Now people give away for free or even pay to give data to Facebook, Google and Co and they sell it then

BSV, Metanet changes it all, people manage and can sell there own data for whatever time-frame specified and just about receive 100% of it.
Even the slowest of the slow will eventually realize it, data is the new oil.
BTC has no skin in the game.

Edit:
White paper outlining Escrow Document Storage and Secure Signing Registry
https://craigwright.net/blog/bitcoin-blockchain-tech/operating-an-escrow-document-storage-and-secure-signing-registry/

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
jbreher
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 08:20:20 PM

BSV TO BTC  -6%

May even continue.

Maybe by August?

The biggest misconception about the blockalypse is that it ever...

The tape tells the tale. In the last FOMO spike, we had soaring average tx wait times and soaring average tx fees. At the exact same time, we had a catastrophic drop in bitcoin market dominance.

Whether or not you wish to think of that as Blockalypse ain't no matter to me.

alevlaslo

Activity: 1988
Merit: 593

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 10:03:45 PM

BSV TO BTC -20.1%

https://twitter.com/bmstu777/status/1143925317817589761?s=20

Sale the first NFT of the first foto
hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2019, 05:48:02 AM

Hahaha - Twetch the Twitter with

https://twitter.com/twetchapp

cool and fun

https://twetch.app/welcome

Quality twetches can earn some good income.

BSV = dawn of age of data and accountability

Now people give away for free or even pay to give data to Facebook, Google and Co and they sell it then

BSV, Metanet changes it all, people manage and can sell there own data for whatever time-frame specified and just about receive 100% of it.
Even the slowest of the slow will eventually realize it, data is the new oil.
BTC has no skin in the game.

Edit:
White paper outlining Escrow Document Storage and Secure Signing Registry
https://craigwright.net/blog/bitcoin-blockchain-tech/operating-an-escrow-document-storage-and-secure-signing-registry/

Kinda funny - some guys deleing my positive and quality posts ( lookup the quoted ..) but negative brain trolls still here...

sigh - what should that help ? Create a negitve immage on bct ? - lol

hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2019, 08:33:44 AM

The biggest misconception about the blockalypse is that it ever existed...

The tape tells the tale. In the last FOMO spike, we had soaring average tx wait times and soaring average tx fees...

Its not whether it matters to you or not, its pointing out to the casual observer that you are making shit up. The term "apocalypse" usually describes the end of something. Bitcoin didn't die. It didn't stop or come close to stopping. No matter how you dice it, BCH is less popular than BTC now than it was during the throes of your fictional "blockalypse."

The first big block experiment has been a failure. What makes you think a second bigger block experiment (led by an even bigger phony than Ver) will be a success?

At the exact same time, we had a catastrophic drop in bitcoin market dominance.

Its not my fault you don't understand how the alt market historically relates to the bitcoin market and I don't have time to explain it to you.

There is something else going on with this blockalypse description and implied threat from jbreher...

He is trying to leave some kind of impression that bitcoin is broken in some kind of way and that the spam attacks that were going on between about December 2017 and January 2018 have some kind of persistence in bitcoin that resulted from bitcoin deficiencies and supposed organic growth that bitcoin cannot handle, rather than some nutjobs spending a lot of money to purposefully fill up the bitcoin blocks in order to perpetuate their dumb ass narrative (about supposed high fees and slow transaction times on bitcoin). 

Furthermore, the big blocker, altcoin pumpers, bitcoin naysayers are likely trying to figure out a way to engage in such a spam attack again that would be strategically timed, if they can figure it out and if they are given the right opportunity where they are not going to lose their asses on it, and possibly be able to profit in comparison to how much money it is going to cost them to carry out another attack while describing their dumbass clogging attempts of the bitcoin blockchain (assuming that they achieve some modicum of success) had been due to deficiencies in bitcoin... rather than their purposeful effort to engage in intentional sabotage efforts. 

Sure bitcoin is likely to survive these ongoing attacks and likely to thrive too, but the nutjob bigblockers are going to attempt to pump it for as much as they can in order to spread their misleading narrative to trap as many innocent bystanders into their narrative as they can.. so they can sell their bags onto a few more people -possibly bordering on dumb money - who likely buy into their stories.

tl dr

Segwit is that altcoin - and biggest pumped Wink

Bitcoin works - as much open as possible -> better with no  (artificial) capacity issues

There is no need to rant for some 'Netscape'-Bitcoin, economics will sort it.

Have fun with ur artificial fees in BTC

hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2019, 08:52:22 AM

bsv to BTC -10.1%

Nice  poor guys need cheap coins Wink

Centbee is ready - South America coming

India s kicking illegal coins - Chance for bsv !

hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2019, 10:34:19 AM
Last edit: June 27, 2019, 11:48:12 AM by hv_

bsv to BTC -10.1%

Nice  poor guys need cheap coins Wink

Centbee is ready - South America coming

India s kicking illegal coins - Chance for bsv !

Poor people need coins that will not appreciate in value, right?  Namely BSV.  That makes a lot of sense.    Roll Eyes

Wouldn't poor people need sound money as well as rich people, and bitcoin is the most sound of money ever known to man.. at least so far.  BSV is not even going to come close to bitcoin when it comes to sound money principles... could go on and on and on about their lack of vision, except perhaps a vision to play a game of smoke and mirrors, even though they have vision in their name.. go figure?

Sure, sound money comes with daily (!)  usage by masses - BSV is the Bitcoin that can and will be that.

Easy to see that all other Bitcoin variants will not be here in some years.

Edit: Bitcoin is getting Money due to its function of a ledger of (signed) Transactions.  ( the more - the better )

ðºÞæ

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 11:20:31 AM
Last edit: June 27, 2019, 01:45:05 PM by ðºÞæ

bsv to BTC -10.1%

In July Big blocks come (2GB) and some serious data uploading can start. BTC stuck with 1.44Mb floppy size blocks, and BCH with 1990s hard drive
Lets rev the Engines.....

https://i.ibb.co/vDH7GQn/ytd.jpg
Price movement in % terms form 1/1/19 to June 26, 2019

hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2019, 11:45:04 AM

Bitcoin SV will be the money that it  (the money itself) wishes to be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYr-keVOQ18

(Scott Sornetta at about 25 min)

hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2019, 12:20:13 PM
Last edit: June 27, 2019, 01:05:57 PM by hv_

bsv to BTC -10.1%

In July Big blocks come (2GB) and some serious data uploading can start.
Lets rev the Engines.....

BSV's average block size is around 200 - 400 kb... Less than one half of 1 MB. What does it need 2 GB blocks for? To tell you more about the weather? LOL.

Frankly I hope BSV's blocks get filled all the way. That's the equivalent of 288 GB a day added to the blockchain. That's 2 terabytes a week, or 102 petabytes a year. Good luck invoking Moore's law to help you there.

Still, OP_RETURN data can only go up to 100 KB in size, so that means you need 20,000 transactions being sent with 100 kb of data a piece (well, a bit less than that because of other transaction data not related to OP_RETURN) every 10 minutes to reach the max. Currently, BSV has 3110 transactions per hour, so that would be a spam attack of epic proportions.

Probably be worth it to see their node count drop from 445 to zero. To put things in proportion, BCH currently has 1493 nodes, and BTC has over 10,000.

Some hundrets of nodes are fine - miners matter anyway.

Just ignore Bitcoin if u don't like it -

I 'll ignore all non-constructive trolls - give it a try

Edit: Oh and thx for the nice trust decoration - lol. And no there is no scam seen - except "SegWit2X - No2X + LN never works "  was.

Edit: Check this Bloomberg News, they are talking exactly about the SegWitCoin scam ( Min  1- 2)  - BSV will fix that
https://www.cnnmoney.ch/shows/living-markets/videos/lucatelli-swiss-digital-currency-could-be-export-success

ðºÞæ

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 01:45:18 PM

bsv to BTC -8.8%

hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2019, 05:30:30 PM

JJ troll runs out of args ... needs to use personal attacks.

Usual pattern of real scammers

jbreher
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 05:40:05 PM

The biggest misconception about the blockalypse is that it ever existed...

The tape tells the tale. In the last FOMO spike, we had soaring average tx wait times and soaring average tx fees...

The term "apocalypse" usually describes the end of something. Bitcoin didn't die. It didn't stop or come close to stopping.

Nope, you're right about that. BTC didn't ... die. It merely experienced a drastic reduction in relevance, relative to other pretenders to the cryptocurrency throne.

The first big block experiment has been a failure.

The term "failure" usually describes the end of something. Bitcoin (i.e., BCH) didn't die. It didn't stop or come close to stopping.

At the exact same time, we had a catastrophic drop in bitcoin market dominance.

Its not my fault you don't understand how the alt market historically relates to the bitcoin market and I don't have time to explain it to you.

"Historically"!? WTF are you on about? Until the first Blockalypse, BTC essentially spent its entire existence above 85% market dominance.

Seems you are the one with no understanding of "how the alt market historically relates to the bitcoin market".

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: