Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:54:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BSV] [Bitcoin SV] Original Satoshi Vision  (Read 225759 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1596 posts by 1 users with 340 merit deleted.)
testbug

Activity: 883
Merit: 556

cryptohamstr.com - Pool OP

View Profile
January 22, 2021, 11:58:25 AM
Last edit: January 22, 2021, 12:19:43 PM by testbug

Thank you for the replys. I did change the ticker to BSV, but is this the coin being traded on poloniex? https://poloniex.com/exchange/USDT_BCHSV or is this a differnt coin?
It is best to ask them directly to Poloniex what BTCCHSVBCD Tongue is and what it is used for?
Well i did a deposit and i see it pending, but they require 1000 blocks for confirmation. Seems like this is the coin i was talking about Wink We can't do anything if they put different ticker there, but most likely the ticker is only visible on the exchange. As long as we are talking about the same blockchain everything is fine Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hv_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1055

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2021, 03:34:21 PM

BSV works fine

due to law and honest mining - read the White Paper

Now things getting cleared

Carpe diem  -  understand the White Paper and mine honest.
Fix real world issues: Check out b-vote.com
The simple way is the genius way - Satoshi's Rules: humana veris _
hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2021, 03:35:32 PM

Jimmy on the show

https://youtu.be/hr-At2tOmMY

hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2021, 02:40:40 PM

Information is value

https://coingeek.com/the-bitcoin-bridge-puts-spotlight-on-bitping-bsv-in-australia-and-craig-wright/

Trolly hate - not

Oh - btw: It doesn't really need CSW to clean up all that mess with btc, segwit, LN, RBF, tether, pump... - but it might go quicker

it s coming anyway

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5310508.0

hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2021, 06:46:04 AM

Nothing to see here

https://news.bitcoin.com/12m-in-satoshi-era-bitcoins-move-21-block-rewards-from-2010-spent-after-a-decade-of-slumber/

only BSV not moved

21  21  21  21   21 ----

hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2021, 10:22:39 AM

Bitcoin's best feature is the utter boring - TCP/IP or smtp like -   stable global adopted protocol

Nice - just scales - that's on the way

hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2021, 05:35:45 PM

Craig Wright comments on social media, software developers and Silicon Valley players

Dr. Craig S. Wright’s latest blog post addresses some of the events that we have seen unfold in the blockchain and digital currency space over the past few days.

In, “A Comment on Social Media, Software Developers, and Silicon Valley Corporations,” Dr. Wright takes a look at the digital currency ecosystem, its participants, and how they have played a part in the progression and alteration of the blockchain and digital currency industry over the years as well as what their involvement insinuates.

Dr. Wright begins by acknowledging that the overarching goals of the blockchain and digital currency space deserve recognition and praise.

“The sentiment expressed by the many in the blockchain space, to change the world and make a system that is open to everyone and to promote financial freedom, is laudable,” says Dr. Wright. He goes on to explain how the digital currency space has taken a turn over the years. From alterations being made to Bitcoin that were not in its blueprint, to corporations and enterprising getting involved and attaching their names to a space that was originally without corporate influence.

Dr. Wright writes, “When I started Bitcoin, no individual taking part in the project at the time maintained any liability for the software, as none of them had any influence on the decisions to implement code changes, which is different to how the project works now. Developers are now acting together for their own benefit, and thus must realise that they are subject to the risks and consequences associated with established legal systems.”

The above statement might also be alluding to the copyright and intellectual property claims that Dr. Wright has on the Bitcoin whitepaper. The whitepaper is officially hosted on Dr. Wright’s website and on BitcoinSV.com, but anyone can use the document anywhere they want as long as they are not using it to illegally pass off technology that does not follow the white paper as Bitcoin.

When using, or rather, misusing, something that you do not have ownership of, you cannot be surprised when legal action is taken against you—something we have seen take place over the last few days. This legal action will likely benefit the broader blockchain and digital currency ecosystem; Dr. Wright even says that he lit this fire in the industry because he:

needed to get people to start to respond and to question the status quo. To do so, I needed to shake them out of their malaise. I needed them to start reacting.

When news began circulating regarding Bitcoin whitepaper copyright and intellectual property infringement—it forced people to actually read the Bitcoin whitepaper. At that point, many people realized that something they have been calling “digital gold” is actually called, and supposed to be, “peer-to-peer electronic cash.” That being said, what Bitcoin began as is much different than what BTC and BCH turned it into.

Lastly, Dr. Wright touches on the corporations that entered, and somehow, began to spearhead development on the BTC blockchain.

Companies such as Square fund developers as they undertake such projects, increasing the rewards for the developers that own and control the projects. In turn, such Silicon Valley players gain access to the benefits of the projects without assuming the risks of controlling and owning the projects. It is my view that when such projects suffer negative legal judgments, the Silicon Valley companies will have to take up the job of controlling and owning the projects, exposing themselves to the same sort of liability that they have been content to leave with the developers.

Although I found this passage a bit cryptic, we may have clarity on this in the future; Dr. Wright’s legal team has sent Square a notice of copyright enforcement action.

“Certain corporations take advantage of the passion and integrity offered to them through developers who want to do something significant to change the world. They twist it to promote their ends, and minimise the amount of risk that they would face,” says Dr. Wright.

To find out what Dr. Craig S. Wright thinks of the events that have unfolded over the last few days regarding the Bitcoin whitepaper, the corporations and bands of individuals that have high jacked the Bitcoin protocol, as well as why he “kicked the hornet’s nest” in regard to the Bitcoin whitepaper and social media’s reaction, you can learn more in Dr. Craig S. Wright’s latest blog post, “ A Comment on Social Media, Software Developers, and Silicon Valley Corporations.”

Source: https://coingeek.com/craig-wright-comments-on-social-media-software-developers-and-silicon-valley-players/ Thanks to Patrick Thompson

I bet nobody like to read that one - on the denial side. Learn harder

hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2021, 07:53:25 AM

Much more important stuff coming

https://coingeek.com/sec-flags-digital-currency-companies-allegedly-duping-investors-globally/

Regulatory by govs or self-regulatory - the list getting longer. Individuals  (incl CSW) and trolling them not relevant at all, just pulls out the 'qualitiy' of  noisy supporters

Anyhow - there is only one Bitcoin impl that might end up existing after

DYOR  - create your select CompliantBitcoin from TableOfWannabes   where compliant = 'TRUE'

Grin

hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2021, 05:27:52 PM

No, the protocol is not locked

@synfonaut 4 jan.
i’m making this
the stable protocol is too important for there to be any confusion over what should be included
i’ll pay $10 per change that still needs to be reverted/unfucked in BSV
list them below

I didn’t know this, thanks for the explanation @Brendan_Lee__
It would be really helpful to have a list of changes made by BTC/BCH and what still needs to be reverted twitter.com/Brendan_Lee__/…

https://twitter.com/synfonaut/status/1345930291534127104

Recently Brad Jasper aka @synfonaut started a list of all the pending changes needed to truly revert to the original Bitcoin protocol v0.1. Technically the Bitcoin SV protocol is not locked, despite the assertion being repeated ad-nauseam. In this article I will review those pending changes, some detail and history behind them, but why this fact is not something developers should be worried about when it comes to building on BSV.

Difficulty adjustment algorithm

This is the most radical change from Satoshi’s original protocol and the one that has had profound effects on miner incentives since its modification by BCH developer Amaury Sechet in August 2017. I have written about this in the past. On Brad’s repository, Dean Little adds more reasons why it should be reverted (especially now with the ancestor limit raised):

Source: GitHub

SIGHASH_FORKID

The second most impactful deviation is the addition of a FORKID in the sighash algorithm which adds replay protection, ensuring that transactions spent on BCH would not necessarily need to be spent on BTC. This was another French man special that likely has had unforeseen consequences. Adding replay protection could be interpreted as an admission of defeat by BCH at the time. This move allowed transactions to be broadcast selectively on either chain, ensuring a permanent split persisted.

Additionally, if any offline transactions were created with the nLockTime feature prior to August 2017, then those transactions are now un-spendable on the BCH and BSV chains. The implications are quite interesting given a certain Australian’s fascination with nLockTime, offline transactions and trusts.

Opcode changes

Lastly several opcodes are still disabled. The most mysterious of which is OP_VER, whose purpose is still largely unknown. In the slide below Craig Wright presents that it could be leveraged to implement ‘secondary consensus’ rules (custom opcodes?) which is fascinating considering that one of the huge topics of debate was over an opcode (OP_CHECKDATASIG) during the BCH/BSV split may have been totally unnecessary!

Source: @cryptoAcorns photo from CG London 2020

Along with OP_VER, OP_VERIF and OP_VERNOTIF are also going to be re-enabled in the Chronicle update. Two more opcodes, OP_2MUL and OP_2DIV are supposedly going to be re-enabled but are unnecessary as the same functionality can be replicated by using OP_MUL or OP_DIV (multiplication and division) of any value by two (OP_2).

syn·fo·naut @synfonaut 4 jan
what does it mean for the BSV protocol to be stable?
https://twitter.com/synfonaut/status/1346150883822735361

In conclusion, the above changes will eventually need to be implemented but for the purpose of the ‘set in stone’ narrative, the protocol is just that. My definition mirrors with Elas Digital’s statement below:

syn·fo·naut @synfonaut Jan 4, 2021
what does it mean for the BSV protocol to be stable?

Elas Digital@ElasDigital
That the network's rules never change in such a way that something I built ceases to function in the way I built it.

https://twitter.com/synfonaut/status/1346150883822735361

Each of the changes I have reviewed may impact different parties in various situations but will not disrupt any businesses being built today in the future. If anything, these restorations can only increase the possibilities of what can be built on Bitcoin, not take away. The future Chronicle update does not yet have a date, but is anticipated to unlock even more potential from Bitcoin.

Source: https://tpow.app/82ddff3d Thanks to Joshua Henslee

Seems all old SPV impls like electrum  >> wrong

hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2021, 07:39:50 AM

He was clearly wrong

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1391350.msg14132691#msg14132691

and Mike was right

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=149668.msg1596879#msg1596879

but got kicked for that

hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2021, 07:07:33 AM

It’s over 9,000 TPS! Bitcoin SV hits new transactions per second record

https://twitter.com/brad1121/status/1353978594821689347

Bitcoin SV‘s (BSV) Scaling Test Network (STN) hit a new record this week, processing over 9,000 transactions per second at one point on January 26. Its previous record was ~6,500 tps in December 2019. Despite being a testing network, the STN shares most of its technical capabilities with the BSV mainnet—once again disproving the notion that Bitcoin can’t scale on-chain.

To put that into perspective, the BTC network (which many still incorrectly insist on referring to as “Bitcoin”) limits its block sizes to 1-4MB, permitting a maximum 7 transactions per second (it’s more like 3-4). That’s not seven thousand… but seven. No blockchain asset has a hope of gaining use as a world currency, global payment settlement layer or for everyday payments at such a low capacity, and it can cost over $10 or even $20 to send a single BTC transaction of any amount.

The record also comes at an interesting time for Bitcoin, as Dr. Craig Wright ramps up legal action against BTC developers and associated projects. Far from attempting to deny the public access to the [ur=https://craigwright.net/bitcoin-white-paper.pdfl]2008 Bitcoin white paper[/url] and its contents (as many have erroneously assumed), one of the motives is to get people to take another look at Satoshi’s original writings about Bitcoin’s true capabilities.

How did the Scaling Test Network achieve the new record?

STN Operations Manager Brad Kristensen told CoinGeek that his team thinks over 2,000 tps is sustainable on the STN, going by the data they’ve collected. Just recently they observed an average of around 1.9 ktps (or 1,900 tps) over an eight-hour period. You can monitor STN statistics yourself at this site.

“We have a few ideas on how to increase this further without code changes but will have to wait and see with some more testing,” Kristensen said.

What improvements have been made to the STN since the last record was set? The network is now in its fourth iteration (aka v4, running since November 2020) and is on software version 1.0.7. The previous 6.4 ktps occurred on STN v2.

What improvements have been made to the STN since then to increase the capacity? Kristensen said:

​”The performance improvements in 1.0.7 played a big role here. The care and dedication from the SV node team is second to none. The improved handling of chained transactions appears to be paying dividends. We still want to play around here a bit more, with the recent increase to support chains of 1,000 by default.”

“We have a lot of levels to test to find the optimum throughput, assuming our only goal is chasing peak tps. However, the sustained rate is more important I think and where the real power of BitCoin is. Sustained tps over long periods is where we hope to see continued repeatable gains in the year ahead,” he added.

BSV mainnet also has the capacity

Kristensen added that it was important to remember the BSV mainnet already has the capacity to handle similar transaction volumes, but at present lacks the demand for it. However the goal of the STN has always been to try and reflect the mainnet as close as possible, just at larger scale.

Was there anything special about the transactions during the record peak time this week? Kristensen said it was due to a number of factors:

“They are mostly ‘standard’ transactions, however recent testing has involved using increasing chain lengths. Starting at 2, then 12, moving to 25 and beyond… This means, at chains of 12, if we generate a million UTXOs, each of those million will have 12 children and so on. We are also using the new RPC method further improved with v1.0.7 for handling bulk transactions, a feature miners will no doubt make use of with clients they have direct agreements with, and transactions that enter their networks through Merchant API.”

The goal of the STN has always been to try and reflect mainnet as close as possible, just at larger scale. Keeping that in mind, mainnet already has this capacity, all it lacks is the volume.

With more big data projects coming online in 2021 to test its limits with nanotransactions, and the Bitcoin SV node team is available to assist new projects looking to process large amounts of data on a blockchain that actually scales. The challenge now, Kristensen said, is to attract more enterprise-tier users.

“The STN is our proving ground, we know mainnet could do it, because the STN can. It’s down to the miners to be ready to embrace Bitcoin at enterprise scale when that volume arrives. We hope that the STN not only can show it can be done but also offer guidance if needed to miners coming over from scale challenged chains.”

See also: Steve Shadders presentation at CoinGeek Live, Bitcoin SV Technical Update: Infrastructure for the World Blockchain

https://youtu.be/Wr8nZhC_9WA

Source:
It’s over 9,000 TPS! Bitcoin SV hits new transactions per second record

[url=https://twitter.com/brad1121/status/1353978594821689347]https://twitter.com/brad1121/status/1353978594821689347

Bitcoin SV‘s (BSV) Scaling Test Network (STN) hit a new record this week, processing over 9,000 transactions per second at one point on January 26. Its previous record was ~6,500 tps in December 2019. Despite being a testing network, the STN shares most of its technical capabilities with the BSV mainnet—once again disproving the notion that Bitcoin can’t scale on-chain.

To put that into perspective, the BTC network (which many still incorrectly insist on referring to as “Bitcoin”) limits its block sizes to 1-4MB, permitting a maximum 7 transactions per second (it’s more like 3-4). That’s not seven thousand… but seven. No blockchain asset has a hope of gaining use as a world currency, global payment settlement layer or for everyday payments at such a low capacity, and it can cost over $10 or even $20 to send a single BTC transaction of any amount.

The record also comes at an interesting time for Bitcoin, as Dr. Craig Wright ramps up legal action against BTC developers and associated projects. Far from attempting to deny the public access to the [ur=https://craigwright.net/bitcoin-white-paper.pdfl]2008 Bitcoin white paper[/url] and its contents (as many have erroneously assumed), one of the motives is to get people to take another look at Satoshi’s original writings about Bitcoin’s true capabilities.

How did the Scaling Test Network achieve the new record?

STN Operations Manager Brad Kristensen told CoinGeek that his team thinks over 2,000 tps is sustainable on the STN, going by the data they’ve collected. Just recently they observed an average of around 1.9 ktps (or 1,900 tps) over an eight-hour period. You can monitor STN statistics yourself at this site.

“We have a few ideas on how to increase this further without code changes but will have to wait and see with some more testing,” Kristensen said.

What improvements have been made to the STN since the last record was set? The network is now in its fourth iteration (aka v4, running since November 2020) and is on software version 1.0.7. The previous 6.4 ktps occurred on STN v2.

What improvements have been made to the STN since then to increase the capacity? Kristensen said:

​”The performance improvements in 1.0.7 played a big role here. The care and dedication from the SV node team is second to none. The improved handling of chained transactions appears to be paying dividends. We still want to play around here a bit more, with the recent increase to support chains of 1,000 by default.”

“We have a lot of levels to test to find the optimum throughput, assuming our only goal is chasing peak tps. However, the sustained rate is more important I think and where the real power of BitCoin is. Sustained tps over long periods is where we hope to see continued repeatable gains in the year ahead,” he added.

BSV mainnet also has the capacity

Kristensen added that it was important to remember the BSV mainnet already has the capacity to handle similar transaction volumes, but at present lacks the demand for it. However the goal of the STN has always been to try and reflect the mainnet as close as possible, just at larger scale.

Was there anything special about the transactions during the record peak time this week? Kristensen said it was due to a number of factors:

“They are mostly ‘standard’ transactions, however recent testing has involved using increasing chain lengths. Starting at 2, then 12, moving to 25 and beyond… This means, at chains of 12, if we generate a million UTXOs, each of those million will have 12 children and so on. We are also using the new RPC method further improved with v1.0.7 for handling bulk transactions, a feature miners will no doubt make use of with clients they have direct agreements with, and transactions that enter their networks through Merchant API.”

The goal of the STN has always been to try and reflect mainnet as close as possible, just at larger scale. Keeping that in mind, mainnet already has this capacity, all it lacks is the volume.

With more big data projects coming online in 2021 to test its limits with nanotransactions, and the Bitcoin SV node team is available to assist new projects looking to process large amounts of data on a blockchain that actually scales. The challenge now, Kristensen said, is to attract more enterprise-tier users.

“The STN is our proving ground, we know mainnet could do it, because the STN can. It’s down to the miners to be ready to embrace Bitcoin at enterprise scale when that volume arrives. We hope that the STN not only can show it can be done but also offer guidance if needed to miners coming over from scale challenged chains.”

See also: Steve Shadders presentation at CoinGeek Live, Bitcoin SV Technical Update: Infrastructure for the World Blockchain

https://youtu.be/Wr8nZhC_9WA

Source: https://coingeek.com/its-over-9000-tps-bitcoin-sv-hits-new-transactions-per-second-record/ Thanks to Jon Southurst

BIGGER THAN VISA ??

Shocked

hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2021, 12:32:20 PM

Yep - read it

try to get it

DYOR

https://coingeek.com/bitcoin-white-paper-statement-of-jan-29-2021/

hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2021, 07:30:06 AM

More things to clear -  trolls running wild over twitter (constructing more basless social media hate ... anonymous criminals ...)

https://coingeek.com/theory-of-bitcoin-craig-wright-explains-whats-going-on-with-those-copyright-claims/

but

Always Look at the Bright New Things to Come

https://coingeek.com/the-bitcoin-bridge-looks-nbdomain-and-blockchain-identity-with-jeff-chen/

Cheesy

hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2021, 05:21:54 PM

It's crazy but what is he doing with all these patents?

Simply.... They are building tomorrow's world now

all based on Bitcoin - scaled - industrial - compliant

testbug

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 11:24:27 AM
Last edit: February 06, 2021, 06:20:49 PM by testbug

New mining pool active Smiley Just restarted my pool project, have fun mining. Any suggestions are highly welcome, pool is nicehash compatible. Pool didn't hit first block but was working on testnet, let's see if we can find the first block Smiley

pool.cryptohamstr.com

1% pool fee
stratum: -a sha256 -o stratum+tcp://stratum.pool.cryptohamstr.com:3333 -u ADDR -p c=BSV

You can use c=BSV,D=X in order to change your miners difficulty.

The pool did hit the first block yesterday, so pool is working Smiley
No registration needed, you can mine direcly in to your BSV wallet.
testbug

View Profile
February 06, 2021, 06:03:18 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2021, 06:20:31 PM by testbug

New mining pool active Smiley Just restarted my pool project, have fun mining. Any suggestions are highly welcome, pool is nicehash compatible. Pool didn't hit first block but was working on testnet, let's see if we can find the first block Smiley

pool.cryptohamstr.com

1% pool fee
stratum: -a sha256 -o stratum+tcp://stratum.pool.cryptohamstr.com:3333 -u ADDR -p c=BSV

You can use c=BSV,D=X in order to change your miners difficulty.

The pool did hit the first block yesterday, so pool is working Smiley
No registration needed, you can mine direcly in to your BSV wallet.
Your ticker BTCSV doesn't exist but I have a fast & furious GeForce MX 400, 5xD3 paper press and a old Nokia 3310 Tongue
So I can join your pool and extract BSV too?
Thank you for the hint with the ticker, i changed it on my quote. The ticker is only for allocation of the hashrate, blockchain is BSV.
hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2021, 06:28:02 PM

Good boy

https://bitcoinassociation.net/interview-connor-murray-ceo-bitrevue/

Bitcoin SV (OP)

Activity: 626
Merit: 234

View Profile
February 07, 2021, 04:17:12 PM

16.4M transactions in a block! Bitcoin SV breaks another record
https://coingeek.com/16-4m-transactions-in-a-block-bitcoin-sv-breaks-another-record
hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2021, 12:20:38 PM

I'm glad to know that Craig Wright is fighting to get back what's his, look how beneficial this is as it brings the trolls heads out of their asses a little more often  #crigissatoshi and sa pisses you off deeply 🤣

Entire industry should be able to find out what Bitcoin really is. There is a definition and a compliant implementation - keepin out all the changers

hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2021, 04:25:39 PM

Breaking all records

https://coingeek.com/bsv-scaling-test-network-achieves-record-breaking-13m-transaction-block/

new

https://coingeek.com/16-4m-transactions-in-a-block-bitcoin-sv-breaks-another-record/

newer

https://coingeek.com/the-bitcoin-bridge-talks-to-xiaohui-liu-about-scrypt-and-unleashing-bitcoins-full-potential/

ppl work hard to get things right - on a stable protocol for industry

Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: