Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:54:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Am I the only one? [Cryptopia exchange][SOLVED]  (Read 285 times)
lavishlife

Activity: 137
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:20:26 AM

Same, deposited lux coin in cryptopia and I think it took 2weeks. so many withdrawal and deposit issue in cryptopia in winter, but still cryptopia is a great exchange Smiley
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rosered

Activity: 124
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:07:17 AM

You'd better communicate with the online customer service. The sooner the problem is solved, the better, and you can avoid more mistakes.

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™ (https://uncloak.io/)
pkmoney

Activity: 205
Merit: 29

Love yourself.

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:38:46 AM

There was a change in cryptopia management team. After that people started to face this kind of issue. As you already have sent byteball, there is nothing to do without waiting. In future, before making a transaction, please check there news section. As far I know, if any coin is under maintaining, they announce it.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Kim Ji Won (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:29:31 PM

I should read this topic before I used cryptopia, cause I have the same problem. I sent token to my deposit and still no updates. I wrote to the support but I think they answer slowly. Anyway after using Etherdelta I thought that this is the worst exchange, but now  I changed my mind about DEX. Of course they have awful usability but they don't have problems with deposit or withdraw funds.
I sent not so much tokens and this is only one good news. I can say that was my first and maybe last transaction on that exchange.
What issues did you have with cryptopia? I mean, what coin did you have deposit problems with? Great for you that they fixed it immediately. I've been waiting for almost 2 weeks to get my problems fixed but still no luck. Currently, I can't create another support ticket to them and I was wondering why. I really want to do a follow up with them.
BTCITA187

Activity: 1176
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:00:33 PM

I should read this topic before I used cryptopia, cause I have the same problem. I sent token to my deposit and still no updates. I wrote to the support but I think they answer slowly. Anyway after using Etherdelta I thought that this is the worst exchange, but now  I changed my mind about DEX. Of course they have awful usability but they don't have problems with deposit or withdraw funds.
I sent not so much tokens and this is only one good news. I can say that was my first and maybe last transaction on that exchange.
What issues did you have with cryptopia? I mean, what coin did you have deposit problems with? Great for you that they fixed it immediately. I've been waiting for almost 2 weeks to get my problems fixed but still no luck. Currently, I can't create another support ticket to them and I was wondering why. I really want to do a follow up with them.
As I wrote before they fixed all problems, but I think it's just mine fault, because usually is you try to get deposit it takes 24 hours or something.
I didn't want to wait and afraid that I didn't see coins on deposit but in 24 hours they were on deposit.
I sold DIVX there and I use only address that Cryptopia gave to me. Maybe you missed something or used other address?
Why you can't create ticked? I did that without any problem? What's wrong?
Kim Ji Won (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:53:13 PM

Good news everyone! Cryptopia fixed the problem regarding the deposit issue in Byteball in their platform earlier this day. We can now continue trading in their exchange but as for my case, I guess it will take me some time to use their platform again. It seems that their new update with regards on improving their support function just got implemented 3 days after I made my ticket and when I created another ticket again, I got a quick response and they already resolved the issue. Maybe my first ticket got flooded in the queue in their database through the old system of support.
BTCITA187

Activity: 1176
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:35:40 PM

Good news everyone! Cryptopia fixed the problem regarding the deposit issue in Byteball in their platform earlier this day. We can now continue trading in their exchange but as for my case, I guess it will take me some time to use their platform again. It seems that their new update with regards on improving their support function just got implemented 3 days after I made my ticket and when I created another ticket again, I got a quick response and they already resolved the issue. Maybe my first ticket got flooded in the queue in their database through the old system of support.
Great news! Cryptopia maybe not the fastest exchange on market but they really know wht they do. Forget about ticket that's ok. Anyway this is good that you make it, because if they saw your ticket and checked the problem, other people that have the same problem as you they have chance to solve that problem cause you make ticket, so if you have some problems with deposit or something, wait for some time ( 24 hours ) and after that use support ticket. Anyway I'm using Cryptopia now and I like it. Hope they will work the same in the future .
Kim Ji Won (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:21:08 PM

How can you say that it is not fastest exchange out there? I reckon that all exchange platform performs the same speed in terms of trading and what only hinders them or slows them up is the confirmations on the blockchain that could take hours to be confirmed.

Anyways, what I'm trying to say in the previous reply is that my first support ticket maybe got ignored because they improved their support system because I've made the first ticket 3 days before they improve their support system and I've waited for almost 2 weeks. I created another ticket with the improved support system and got it resolved that day.
benhill

Activity: 304
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:31:22 PM

Hi, if you want to make use of Cryptopia exchange, read the rules that govern the exchange first and follow to the letter, if not you will have problem. They are not so bad like that, i never had problem with them since i join the company. If you have prolem write their support directly.
frchowe214

Activity: 402
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:56:21 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2018, 07:03:41 AM by frchowe214

That's why I prefer to use Kucoin, one of the fastest service and a good variety of coins. Cryptopia is also good so i actually use both but for different purpose. Cryptopia is more pump and dump while kucoin is for serious trades

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▇  GLX  ▇▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Medium  ♦️  Facebook  ♦️  Telegram ◄ ▬▬▬▬ Class A Common Equity Token  ▬▬▬▬  ▶ Twitter  ♦️  Offering memorandum  ♦️  GitHub
STO ▶ March 15 2019 - May 14 2019
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: