Bitcoin Forum
September 24, 2018, 10:34:53 AM *
News: ♦♦ New info! Bitcoin Core users absolutely must upgrade to previously-announced 0.16.3 [Torrent]. All Bitcoin users should temporarily trust confirmations slightly less. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Poll
Question: Hello everyone. I am just a beginner here and i'm interested in joining campaigns. Unfortunately almost all campaigns are for Jr. Members only.  Are there any other campaign who allows beginners? All opinions and answers are highly appreciated. Thanks
Beginer - 1 (100%)
Bitcoin - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 1

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Starting out in bitcoin  (Read 91 times)
Jenny13

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:37:26 PM

Hello everyone. I am just a beginner here and i'm interested in joining campaigns.
Unfortunately almost all campaigns are for Jr. Members only.

Are there any other campaign who allows beginners?

All opinions and answers are highly appreciated.
Thanks a lot.

Also any information on Bitcoin and understanding of were to start in this forum would be greatly appreciated

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
harizen
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1044

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:44:34 PM

Hello everyone. I am just a beginner here and i'm interested in joining campaigns.

Thanks a lot.

Also any information on Bitcoin and understanding of were to start in this forum would be greatly appreciated

You just mentioned that you want to understand where to start in this forum and now you want to joined a campaign quickly? You just created your account now and that is your first post. .

Why not familiarize first with the forum do's and dont's. Why not familiarize first with the interface? Why not familiarize first with the sections? Why not learned the basic ideas first?

Anyways take time reading this first: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4928968.0 It's a good directory for newbies.

LbtalkL

Activity: 378
Merit: 108

Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 12:15:47 AM

Thanks a lot.

Are referred by your friend here? Looks like this is your first post welcome to the forum. Before joining a campaign you need to learn about forum rules first. If you reach Jr. Members rank you can finally join a campaign or if you insist to join a campaign now you can try bounty platforms it doesn't require bitcointalk ranks like bountyhive or bountyplatform

Forum Rules: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0
Bounties:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
YGRJ

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:36:10 AM

if you want u search some signature campaign for newbie
u can try get it here
http://bounty.slavyansk.biz/signatures.php

iLink2Music.co     ●     PRE-ICO LIVE     ●     J O I N   U S
|   THE POWER TO SHARE & CONNECT GLOBAL MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT   |
Justian1993

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:04:29 AM

Thanks a lot.

Hello and welcome buddy.
I see you are curious about bitcoin and bitcointalk. Its good, but its better if you can learn first about basic things about bitcoin and bitcointalk forums rather than you immediately join on a campaign.
Because doing the campaign requires knowledge too. So that you dont get wrong and got banned when working on the campaigns later.

For beginner maybe this can help you:
For general information: Newbies - Read before posting
For sistem Rank Activity: Forum ranks/positions/badges
For sistem Merit: Merit & new rank requirements
For not getting banned: [Forum / Campaign] Why have I been banned? Posting guidelines
For advanced and more helpful link: [GUIDES] on Bitcointalk. Index thread

Are there any other campaign who allows beginners ?
Yes there is but very rarely, most campaign requirement is jr.member above.
So if you already and feel good to joining campaigns, you can go to this:
bountyhive.com
icobench.com
bountyguru.com
bountyplatform.io
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.940

Hope this can help you, good luck  Wink
mjglqw

Activity: 700
Merit: 391

https://coinsources.io/

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 03:02:46 AM

Starting out in the bitcoin ecosystem and going straight to earning money is not the best idea. If you're here solely for the money, go somewhere else; trust me, you won't get anywhere here with that mindset. Not only you require being a Jr member to join most campaigns, you earn very little as a jr member. You're probably better off working at mcdonalds or something.

A Beginner's Guide to Blockchain Technology - https://www.coindesk.com/information/

Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

<3 Vanity Addresses :)

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:18:58 AM

Hello. First of all, chill a little bit Smiley, you just got here, research where you are first. Put websites you like in signature, not something that you will earn from because its overrated. Signature campaigns have its use to some people, but its minor thing on this forum.
Best here is that you can learn and share your knowledge with others, because of that you get more than from all signature campaigns combined.
Think about that.

chocolah29

Activity: 476
Merit: 128

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:24:34 PM

Thanks a lot.

I don't want to be rude but just look at you. You're a newbie that asking how you'll join the bounty and yet you don't have any idea in bitcoin. So what will be the content of your post? Of course you'll be posting anything just to meet your weekly tasks and obviously you'll spam the threads.

Man don't you think you need to do first the things you should? Instead of asking, know first about bitcoin and everything on it and it's actually for your betterment, trust me.

Come back here when you already know Satoshi Nakamoto.

Dudeperfect

Activity: 966
Merit: 531

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 02:33:32 PM

There are many campaigns available out there but it is possible that you won't be able to find it now just because the maximum number of participants have already participated in those campaigns. However, at this stage, I would not recommend anyone to look for the bounty campaigns because generally, the payout is comparatively lower as compared to that of higher ranks. There are good alternative options to earn money from the crypto industry and I would recommend you to explore the possibilities.

Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

<3 Vanity Addresses :)

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:48:00 PM

Sure, watch on youtube anything from andreas antonopolous.
Watch bitcoin documentaries, its fun and easy way to learn.
Buy bitcoin for change, send it anywhere to see how it works, best learning curve.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.