Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:26:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] - HBO GO Accounts - Don't miss out on the new HBO television season! - $12  (Read 37281 times)
tygeade (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 09:06:08 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2015, 11:04:18 PM by tygeade

Interested in selling a few HBO GO accounts. These allow you to watch all of HBO's television, films, and assorted comedy specials/late night programs online. They are guaranteed for (1) year. Only 1 per customer please, thank you.

I have these listings on cryptothrift, which I urge you to use. Not only do I have proper feedback on there, it also has automated escrow (which protects both buyer and seller). Plus, lending support to a cryptocurrency trading post like cryptothrift is good for the cryptocurrency community, especially after BitMit/Coingig closing.

https://cryptothrift.com/auctions/download-misc/hbo-go-account-160656/

If you are interested in doing direct trade without escrow I will go first with select trusted members. I don't have an arbitrary minimum of what I consider to be trusted, but I'll likely flip through your posting history here and make a judgment call. Send me a PM for direct trades and we'll discuss the finer details!

Some of the quality TV shows you could be watching right now:
Game of Thrones
True Detective
Ballers
The Sopranos
Deadwood
Big Love
Boardwalk Empire
Silicon Valley
Girls
Band of Brothers
Generation Kill
The Wire
Bored to Death
Six Feet Under
True Blood
The Leftovers
Veep

All of these wonderful programs, plus quite a bit more I didn't list. All of that for $12 + you're supporting cryptothrift, which helps our cryptocurrency community out tremendously. Toss in the automated bitcoin and litecoin escrow, loads (100+) of positive feedback.. and the fact I'm the cheapest for HBO GO accounts (other sellers have them at $15-20). I look forward to your business.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mixlogy

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 04:01:51 PM

What about dishanywhere.com, UFC, Hulu, Netflix, MLB, NHL, WWE, NBA Acc's
tygeade (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 04:50:35 AM

What about dishanywhere.com, UFC, Hulu, Netflix, MLB, NHL, WWE, NBA Acc's

sorry, have nothing like that.

jakedeez

Activity: 512
Merit: 250

ICO is evil

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 03:05:08 PM

Interested in selling a few HBO GO accounts. These allow you to watch all of HBO's television, films, and assorted comedy specials/late night programs online. They are guaranteed for (1) year. Only 1 per customer please, thank you.

I have these listings on cryptothrift, which I urge you to use. Not only do I have proper feedback on there (all positive), it also has escrow. Plus, lending support to a cryptocurrency trading post like cryptothrift is good for the cryptocurrency community, especially after BitMit/Coingig closing.

https://cryptothrift.com/auctions/download-misc/hbo-go-account-9/

If you would like to deal direct that is fine, but escrow is my preferred choice.

Thank you for reading.

Forgive my ignorance... will this work on an apple TV?
tygeade (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 10:32:44 PM

I have these listings on cryptothrift, which I urge you to use. Not only do I have proper feedback on there (all positive), it also has escrow. Plus, lending support to a cryptocurrency trading post like cryptothrift is good for the cryptocurrency community, especially after BitMit/Coingig closing.

https://cryptothrift.com/auctions/download-misc/hbo-go-account-9/

If you would like to deal direct that is fine, but escrow is my preferred choice.

Thank you for reading.

Forgive my ignorance... will this work on an apple TV?

From what I understand yes, because you're basically using the HBO GO app.

If you're able to log into HBO GO then my listing will work for you.

tygeade (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 12:14:52 AM

Active board!

Sold a few more accounts, a lot of happy customers thus far!

Come be another.

tygeade (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 06:42:15 PM

Plenty of positive feedback/reviews for my accounts, give it a shot.

tygeade (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 02:16:56 PM

9-10 positive reviews on my HBO GO accounts! Still plenty to sell.

tygeade (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 04:50:47 AM

If anybody uses this listing from this board I'd love if you'd post feedback here, as well as on cryptothrift.

You're all great.

Thank you.

MrGadgetGuy

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

AwesomeWildGamer

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 12:01:19 PM

May I know, where do you get this? just want to make sure that these aren't stolen also can someone vouch for him?

Cheers
MGG
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 07:34:25 PM

just purchased one through CryptoThrift, will keep you informed Smiley
MrGadgetGuy

Activity: 61

AwesomeWildGamer

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 07:10:56 AM

just purchased one through CryptoThrift, will keep you informed Smiley

Hey, I am new to CryptoThrift but is there any possibility to log a dispute after sale, say..You buy a code and after 2 months, you receive a notification that code has been revoked due to any reason. Can you log for dispute at that time? like Paypal

Cheers
MGG
Hamuki
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 07:44:32 AM

https://cryptothrift.com/auctions/download-misc/hbo-go-account-12/

Thank you for reading.

Is this cracked accounts? Or is this fresh accounts with gift card balance on from some kind of exploit.
Remember this can be carded or hacked/cracked accounts.

tygeade (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 02:16:47 PM

https://cryptothrift.com/auctions/download-misc/hbo-go-account-12/

Thank you for reading.

Is this cracked accounts? Or is this fresh accounts with gift card balance on from some kind of exploit.
Remember this can be carded or hacked/cracked accounts.

Not hacked/carded, but shared with 1 other person.

Accts are tied to apartment complex HBO subscription.

Jrock

Activity: 363

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 09:51:47 PM

"hacked/carded, but shared with 1 other person.

Accts are tied to apartment complex HBO subscription."

If they're shared with another person does that mean we must keep login info the same? ARe both people capapble of using it at the same time?

tygeade (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 10:53:53 PM

"hacked/carded, but shared with 1 other person.

Accts are tied to apartment complex HBO subscription."

If they're shared with another person does that mean we must keep login info the same? ARe both people capapble of using it at the same time?

Info would have to be changed through provider anyway, so yes you'll have to keep it the same. But you can use it simultaneously, no problems will arise from that.

tk1337

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 12:33:24 PM

I'll bite, putting in an order now.
tk1337

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 05:26:52 AM

so far I've got no complaints, enjoying watching HBOGo...

thanks... Wink
tygeade (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 10:08:02 AM

so far I've got no complaints, enjoying watching HBOGo...

thanks... Wink

If you do have any complaints let me know here, or on cryptothrift and I'll sort it out as best as I can.

Goes for every customer obviously.

btljuice

Activity: 92

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 05:49:18 PM

Just bought one of these. So far so good! GoT season 4 tonight!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: