Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:48:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Doge the life saver  (Read 1046 times)
manfred (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

Energy is Wealth

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 12:10:20 PM

Yes without Doge some of the exchanges would have a very hard time

Remember since the hack bter is running a fractional-reserve system so without doge the would be in serous trouble
Also to note the collapse of mintpals volume since the take over, which means they had fake volume beforehand (cooked the books) 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mandular

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 12:15:47 PM

Remember since the hack bter is running a fractional-reserve system so without doge the would be in serous trouble
Also to note the collapse of mintpals volume since the take over, which means they had fake volume beforehand (cooked the books) 

It is clear to see that Doge is still very strong and Fudders are just trolls. Doge is one of the first good atlcoin and nothing going to change it.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 12:32:47 PM

Doge had nice volume yesterday. 5.2% of all Doge coins was traded yesterday. But what i see funny is, that most other coins had really low. Monero had really little volume compared to last month or last 5 months of existence, and was still 4th with only $ 91,532 daily volume out of all minded coins.
BrewCrewFan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 12:43:14 PM

O dear God...

Op, come on man, you know this is all in cycles. For a long while Doge was ~30 and was not hitting close to top volume on many exchanges, for there were many others that was doing good volume.

Get off your horse about doge. Yes, it was great to get people in, but doge is not the next coming of sliced bread. I said the same thing when people were jockeying it when it was over 200...

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
Q7

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2014, 01:00:11 PM

One thing that surprises everyone is the strong support from the  doge community. We all know technology is one thing but what really makes the difference is eventually support and adoption. Thanks to the doge community

vinipoars

Activity: 581
Merit: 507

To the moon!

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2014, 01:55:20 PM

It's very probable that the super new and innovative coin people right now are supporting will be dead in a few months (that's what we saw so many times).
Meanwhile... with ups and downs, DOGE has almost one year old, with supportive community and growing market.
darkota

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 02:21:12 PM

It's very probable that the super new and innovative coin people right now are supporting will be dead in a few months (that's what we saw so many times).
Meanwhile... with ups and downs, DOGE has almost one year old, with supportive community and growing market.

Pure nonsense. Dogecoin only gets pumped because the investors know they can make mony on it.. just like peercoin it will go down again don't be delusional.

Dogecoin it self don't give anything new we already got so why use Dogecoin if we can use Litecoin ?

Why use Litecoin when you can use literally any other coin that has at least one feature?

Dogecoin has a future because it at least has something that sets it apart from Bitcoin, that being used a tipping currency

Litecoin has no future because it's a straight bitcoin 101 copy with no other uses.
darkota

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 02:23:43 PM

Pure nonsense. Dogecoin only gets pumped because the investors know they can make mony on it.. just like peercoin it will go down again don't be delusional.

Dogecoin it self don't give anything new we already got so why use Dogecoin if we can use Litecoin ?

Why use Litecoin when you can use literally any other coin that has at least one feature?

Dogecoin has a future because it at least has something that sets it apart from Bitcoin, that being used a tipping currency

Litecoin has no future because it's a straight bitcoin 101 copy.

Because Litecoin has more volume then any other coin out there ?

So because Asiacoin had a lot of volume during it's peak, that made it any less a scam?

Volume has nothing to do with what the coin is worth. Litecoin's price has been going down for almost a year now. iXcoin also is the 2nd securest coin besides Bitcoin, with Devcoin coming in 3rd place and Namecoin in 4th.

Litecoin literally has no uses.
darkota

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 02:28:34 PM

You have no idea what you are talking about, we are not brainless if we speak about constant volume and not this one which dogecoin has in his pump & dump action.

Nice that you can't respond to any point I've made, so you go the usual troll, "You have no idea what you are talking about" route. Constant volume sure is bringing Litecoin's price ever lower isn't it?

Nice fail.

Dogecoin is worth more than Litecoin. The end.
dubouis

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 02:35:55 PM

You have no idea what you are talking about, we are not brainless if we speak about constant volume and not this one which dogecoin has in his pump & dump action.

Nice that you can't respond to any point I've made, so you go the usual troll, "You have no idea what you are talking about" route. Constant volume sure is bringing Litecoin's price ever lower isn't it?

Nice fail.

I don't need respond to who is taking dogecoin seriously, everyone who has spend a decent amount of time in Crypto world know what the problems of Dogecoin is.

If you want just someone that speaks with you about this coin to bump this thread you need to find another troll, as i know Dogecoin community likes to do this shit everywhere.

I doubt that Dogecoin should be taken seriously as from the beginning it was made for fun.
But I agree that Doge is worth more than LTC. LTC is falling and won't get up. At the moment I am quite interested to know when Doge will stop rising ?
BrewCrewFan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 02:39:36 PM

Nice fail.

I don't need respond to who is taking dogecoin seriously, everyone who has spend a decent amount of time in Crypto world know what the problems of Dogecoin is.

If you want just someone that speaks with you about this coin to bump this thread you need to find another troll, as i know Dogecoin community likes to do this shit everywhere.

I doubt that Dogecoin should be taken seriously as from the beginning it was made for fun.
But I agree that Doge is worth more than LTC. LTC is falling and won't get up. At the moment I am quite interested to know when Doge will stop rising ?

When the few hands with the money that is pumping it up get bored. It happened last time for the epic fall, it will happen again. The question is, did people learn last time? I doubt it, plus some new blood that will take it hook line and sinker buy high to watch it fall low.

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
DieJohnny
Legendary

Activity: 1639
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 01:02:53 AM

If you want to know if its a pump all you need to do is join their IRC channel they are trying to hype it up "like" it worked last time looks like they are indeed still delusional about their own coin.

please give me more details on the IRC channel, am interested in listening in. however, this run has been going for quite some time now. If this is a pump, they are very patient and frankly I cannot remember a coin that has survived as well as Dogecoin after the first pump. Most die and never come back, but then there is this Dogecoin, coming back again....

Those who hold and those who are without property have ever formed distinct interests in society
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: