Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:53:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵 [ANN] 🔵 MPG - REAL ESTATE BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION 🔵  (Read 52460 times)
P.Krymov

Activity: 206
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 02:23:05 PM

Could you explain why this project is very attractive to you?...

I see you are still a new member so I will explain something.

This post you answered is published by bumping service bot and of course, there is no value at all in it.

From some time this thread is on a Spambusters [CLUB] The SpamBusters! Busting rule-breakers for more than a year. suspicious thread list and monitored by moderators or spam hunters like me and frequently all spammy posts are deleted and involved members nuked or banned.

I advise you to look always at the rank of the member when you read his posts. When you see only newbies in the thread talking to each other or asking the same stupid questions about exchanges, development progress or praising the project, then you can assume is a bumping service or the thread is abandoned by the OP and turned into a spam contest. It would be great to not answer to such posts at all, only report them using the report button.

I can not understand your logic. If creator of topic is a scammer, it means that the projects is a scam? Creator is a bounty manager and a lot of bounty managers have a negative trust.

As my experience shows, it is impossible to protect yourself from scam. That is, any project should be treated with a great deal of skepticism, but it’s also worth giving a chance. Bitcoin was once such a project too.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AndYou

Activity: 262
Merit: 10

sdfsdffd

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 06:14:44 PM

This post you answered is published by bumping service bot and of course, there is no value at all in it.

From some time this thread is on a Spambusters [CLUB] The SpamBusters! Busting rule-breakers for more than a year. suspicious thread list and monitored by moderators or spam hunters like me and frequently all spammy posts are deleted and involved members nuked or banned.

I advise you to look always at the rank of the member when you read his posts. When you see only newbies in the thread talking to each other or asking the same stupid questions about exchanges, development progress or praising the project, then you can assume is a bumping service or the thread is abandoned by the OP and turned into a spam contest. It would be great to not answer to such posts at all, only report them using the report button.

Thank you for the explanation. A lot of useful things. To be honest, sometimes I wanna understand what the project, what they want to develop but a lot of questions and information and I can't understand what members want and I just ask to get more details about the project.
Cryptotradingpro

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 07:25:26 AM

Exactly, we have already seen projects which offered crazy % amounts per month and ended up very bad.

I don't mention the names of these projects on purpose to not start a stupid discussion and to avoid to compare them because it is irrelevant.

The most important question is: from where the team will get all these tokens to be able to pay such high monthly rates?

Or is this only an advertising and these rates will be changed just after the start of the bonus round? Like in many projects before also.

Yes, they will definitely change it. Just in time for the end of the first month;)

I think it is necessary to wait for the beginning of the period that the team specifies for payments to be made to token holders to make sure of the plans for the implementation of this strategy. There's no other way to confirm it
Cryptotradingpro

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 08:05:12 AM

I think that the investment real estate market continues to develop, and platforms that will be able to confirm their qualities will be able to win a place in the market.
debedisi

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 09:04:30 AM

I can not understand your logic. If creator of topic is a scammer, it means that the projects is a scam? Creator is a bounty manager and a lot of bounty managers have a negative trust.

As my experience shows, it is impossible to protect yourself from scam. That is, any project should be treated with a great deal of skepticism, but it’s also worth giving a chance. Bitcoin was once such a project too.

I still believe that investors should choose projects, taking into account only their opinion, having studied the activities of projects. Here it can be done, because the Max Crowdfund team has already managed to achieve a good result.
Asalar

Activity: 217
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 10:58:34 AM

Thank you for the explanation. A lot of useful things. To be honest, sometimes I wanna understand what the project, what they want to develop but a lot of questions and information and I can't understand what members want and I just ask to get more details about the project.
If you are going to invest a large amount, try writing directly to the team, I think they will explain everything.
CryptoFlowers
Copper Member

Activity: 145

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 05:52:50 PM

You already raised 500, 000 euro during IEO in 2018. What have you done for this money?
upline

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2019, 07:02:06 AM

Could you explain why this project is very attractive to you? A lot of information about this project and this strange application on top of the topic.
I wrote that European real estate is interesting to many investors. I do not need to ascribe to what I did not say.
I will ask without insults. So far, I see here one bot that spam its theme in all branches.

easybitcoinonline

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 11:46:44 AM

You already raised 500, 000 euro during IEO in 2018. What have you done for this money?

I read about their development in the updated version of the roadmap. I think you will be interested to see how things are on the launch of functions.
https://maxcrowdfund.com/ru/roadmap
xetra72

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 12:12:09 PM

If you are going to invest a large amount, try writing directly to the team, I think they will explain everything.
I saw that when investing in the presented assets there is a detailed description on the platform about each of them, so that all registered participants have the opportunity to make an informed decision.
debedisi

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 12:37:17 PM

The release of MPG tokens for co-founders and early investors has already taken place? I read that this will be implemented in stages.
escapethefate

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 04:51:04 PM

I expect the project to implement all stages of the roadmap. Now a lot depends on obtaining a license. What is the deadline for consideration of the submitted application?

I think the main thing is to be patient and wait for a message from a representative. The reputation of the platform has great advantages in obtaining approval from the AFM.
tnisbayfunlie

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 05:35:09 PM

Max Crowdfund plans to include a Suite of tools and features for real estate professionals. In my opinion it will be a great profit, which can increase the value of MPG.
A large selection of platform features can ensure the growth of Max Property Group investors. I think all token holders can get a decent profit growth.

And what measures did the company send to expand the list of investors? I understand that for this purpose the team initially held meetings with the investor community in London. What's planned now?
escapethefate

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 06:07:21 PM

I saw that when investing in the presented assets there is a detailed description on the platform about each of them, so that all registered participants have the opportunity to make an informed decision.

I think this is very important if investors make investment decisions without intermediaries (agents).Let's see what new assets will be presented on the platform.
tnisbayfunlie

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 06:36:22 PM

I read about their development in the updated version of the roadmap. I think you will be interested to see how things are on the launch of functions.
https://maxcrowdfund.com/ru/roadmap

As I understand it, all the work of the project goes according to the plan, which is currently at an important stage.The work of the platform continues. Two Assets have already been closed to collect investments.
bianca_mates

Activity: 113

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 11:41:58 PM

MPG Trading Competition - Did you win €1,000?

Dear MPG Community,

The MPG trading competitions have concluded, with the winners to be announced as soon as the participating exchanges confirm the traders with the highest volumes. First prize winners will receive a property bond to the value of €1,000. It could be you...

We do of course have more news too!

MPG to MPGS Conversions

Max Crowdfund users who purchased MPG tokens as part of the pre-ITO and ITO and have requested their tokens to be exchanged for MPGS are now starting to be converted. IMPORTANT: Please ensure you have achieved the required clearance level on Max Crowdfund, which is Clearance Level 2 for Europeans and Clearance Level 3 for Non-Europeans.

For full details click here.

Max Property Group Equity Round

The MPG equity round has now been published on the Angel Investment Network and on the Max Crowdfund website. To download the investment documents from Max Crowdfund, account holders must pass KYC Clearance Level 2 (Clearance Level 3 for citizens outside of Europe).

EU Crowdfunding Legislation

On 16 October 2019, the Council of the EU (Council) published a note (dated 15 October 2019) from the General Secretariat of the Council to the Delegations. Industry professionals predict crowdfunding legislation will be finalised by the end of the year.

Read the full article here.

Best regards,
Mark Lloyd
CEO
aqseobutti

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 01:33:58 PM

It seems to me that the real estate investment market can be very active with the support of the Max Crowdfund platform. Investors will be able to have a good selection of assets and accurate data about them, this will help to attract new participants in this market.
kntolluh

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 01:53:25 PM

The international support service of real estate agents will provide placement of the list of real estate on the platform free of charge?
tnisbayfunlie

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 02:16:25 PM

Can you tell us what time is allotted for converting the MPG to MPGS token? And how in the future will I be able to sell these shares?
anescisro

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 02:34:23 PM

I would like to know what features of the platform may be affected by the lack of an “EU-Passport " license. Is this a prerequisite for the development of the project?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: