Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:51:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investors have increased or decreased due to red market?  (Read 218 times)
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:31:47 PM

I fully agree that many investors have disappeared and there are several factors that have influenced this factor:

1- Discouragement
2- Bankruptcy
3- Lack of ambition
4 -"Limited strategy recognition"

However we can conclude that with the market in the red it is very difficult to maintain a mental structure to negotiate.

These definitions they follow while they are investing on ICO project. If you find these things in the altcoins or ICO that is not a firm place to go further in investment side.

As I know comparing with 2017 and this year, gradually number of investors has been reduced buddy. So we need to encourage yourself and make the payment to boom it back.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Black Coffee

Activity: 228
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:52:18 AM

maybe it can be said that this year is a difficult time for all crypto users, the market bloody for a long time and causes a lot of losses, fear and frustration. but this does not get rid of enthusiasm and I think the market is slowly growing, maybe it can't be fast or instant, but I believe and are optimistic.
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 03:59:45 AM

Past seven months growth trend of altcoins were in red. What have you analyzed, the red market caused many investors fall in crypto currencies or be away from investing in crypto currencies? The investors were increased or decreased? I do see even new ICOs with best projects and who are listed on exchanges have not seen a minimum profits. Your opinions?

I think many investors are still waiting in the sidelines hoping for the market to recover from its downfall and then afterwards they would consider investing again. They would appear when the price go upwards just like what happen last year wherein the volume increase as the price increase. As for now, they are waiting for a positive market sentiment so that prices would go up. Red market sometimes is a motivation for investors to invest more because they can get more coins for a cheaper price.

lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:36:13 AM

Past seven months growth trend of altcoins were in red. What have you analyzed, the red market caused many investors fall in crypto currencies or be away from investing in crypto currencies? The investors were increased or decreased? I do see even new ICOs with best projects and who are listed on exchanges have not seen a minimum profits. Your opinions?
Its simple investors who have been in crypto for years are still here to stay, they are wise enough to take advantage the dumping market to buy additional coins to add in their crypto-portfolio. While the new comers who wants to take profit as soon as possible cut their losses and leave the crypto world. Well we cant blame anyone for not being patient because bear market (especially for weak investors) are stressful to see.

Bodywowoya

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:09:53 AM

Correctly, they did that in the active period of recession, many left the market and just watched. Anyway, their investments could not have remedied the situation, and the losses even more killed confidence in them. So we wait further.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:57:47 AM

Past seven months growth trend of altcoins were in red. What have you analyzed, the red market caused many investors fall in crypto currencies or be away from investing in crypto currencies? The investors were increased or decreased? Your opinions?
I don't think it's the question of investors increasing or decreasing rather the confidence of investors has waned or remains strong despite the market being red for a long period. My take is that the bearish condition has not adversely affected the number of investors so much and the confidence level of remains strong because a lot of people are looking forward to the market recovery no matter the situation at present.

Yes specifically the trust and confidence of investors are gone not because of the market but the scam icos that make the market worst. No investors will stay if they see it isn't profitable anymore and there's no reason to waste their money.

The fact that investors are here to stay even in bear trend as they catching up a good entry and they see the marketing as an opportunity to profit afterwards. And so, it should be appropriate if the title will change by OP to avoid confusion.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:29:51 AM

The current situation has indeed reduced the level of investor confidence in the digital currency, this can be seen from the fact that the demand factor has decreased considerably compared to the previous year. Especially the price of altcoins that have experienced a significant price decline. there needs to be a recovery and also support from all of us, believe that when we are increasingly using digital currencies, the prestige of digital currencies will increase and that is the beginning that will determine how the price of a coin increases.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:15:56 PM

I think they have decreased because many of them are in fear of the market. And honestly, this is led due to many bad news. Added to that, the only thing that is keeping them from investing is the Fuds. Many people keep spreading fuds about a certain project. So people have the right to be afraid. I, myself, do not pay attention to these fuds because I rely on my instincts. So to say the least, people should always make their own researches to avoid certain mistakes.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:23:41 PM

whenever there is pumping season going on there are lots of newbies who are running in to get involved in the market so the number of investors increases with mostly newbies and what we call bag holders.

then when the dumping season begins at first nothing changes but as the prices go down slowly and these bag holders continue losing money and seeing red they eventually give up and leave so the number of investors decreases until the market is cleaned from all of them and prices reach their bottoms.

you can see that in declining volumes as the dumps progress. also the failing ICOs is another good way of seeing how newbies are now getting out. because the only way an ICO can succeed is if there are newbie gamblers in the market willing to risk their money.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: