Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:39:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best altcoin to invest $300 in?  (Read 2017 times)
Cindykhato

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:07:30 AM

So I got an extra $300 to invest in Crypto.  I already have over $100 sitting in Bitcoin so I was thinking put the rest in an altcoin or two. What do you think the best altcoin to invest in right now is? Only catch to this question is the crypto must be usable at overstock.com in case I want to spend some.
With the current price of ethereum is at below $200 then I think you should go and invest your $300 to ETH. This is a good opportunity for you to buy ethereum at that lower price as we all know that this is the second top coins we have and it's a good choice.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kolikalex55

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

simply getting the job done

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:45:45 PM

If you do not talk about BTC and ETH then I would advise you to buy a token called the Countinghouse ! I like the ratio of the number of tokens and the price for it !

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
Coinredd

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:11:03 PM

You can invest in a investment vehicle which is very suitable for investing now, but this price is a little low, but you might be worried that expectations are too high.
VegasJeff (OP)

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:40:42 PM

Lots of good tips and thoughts. I'm gonna put most of it in Ethereum. Maybe put some small amounts in others with the change. Just looking to time the market now. Since I started this thread I see Ethereum dropped from $300 to $200 which is quite a fast drop. Looking to study the technical analysis of when to buy in.
Suslura

Activity: 579
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:43:59 PM

Lots of good tips and thoughts. I'm gonna put most of it in Ethereum. Maybe put some small amounts in others with the change. Just looking to time the market now. Since I started this thread I see Ethereum dropped from $300 to $200 which is quite a fast drop. Looking to study the technical analysis of when to buy in.
It seems to me that it will be necessary To wait a little while the etheric will drop to $ 50, Then it will be possible to invest in an efirium with a greater degree of profitable.

]
lazy effort

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:02:20 PM

So I got an extra $300 to invest in Crypto.  I already have over $100 sitting in Bitcoin so I was thinking put the rest in an altcoin or two. What do you think the best altcoin to invest in right now is? Only catch to this question is the crypto must be usable at overstock.com in case I want to spend some.
DOGE was a good choice a few days ago, but I didn't buy it.
aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:50:42 AM

I would not advise you to invest now because the possibility of a market situation will still be able to come back down, it would be nice to wait a few more moments when market conditions have recovered a bit, I think that is the best solution at the moment. even though the price is quite low, but no one knows what the future is, because the market is still in a down trend.

of course bitcoin.
buy bicoin until dominance will be 60%
after that you can buy whtever you want.
localcrypto

Activity: 287

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:31:02 AM

if it is 300 dollars investment then better invest in Neo and Iota and Tron also better investments
Jekbolt

Activity: 266
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:44:11 AM

I suggest you buy KGT token. This token is issued by the company (Kamagames) which revenue reached almost $60 000 000 (for the 2017 year). The number of Kamagames users is above 100M and growing. Type Kamagames.io in your browser and find out more. 
darojat99

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:34:37 AM

Invest in the cryptocurrency market then you should invest in long term. You have to buy the potential altcoin and have large market capitalization. At $ 300 then I recommend you buy Ethereum , this is altcoin at No. 2 on coinmarketcap, promising to bring you a lot of profit. Especially right now when Ethereum  prices are very low for just $ 199, buy and hold long term, you will have more money in the future
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:04:14 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2018, 03:15:24 PM by fulmetal08larz

Right now, I think DOGE is the best buy in this current market situation. The hype is not yet done and it is even pumping beyond 100 sats as of this writing. But, you should be skillful in watching out for signs of dumping so that you may gain profit even for a short term. For long term though, you might want to invest on coins with rewards thru POS/master nodes such as PRiVCY, DIGIWAGE, MAG, and BUZZCOIN - just do your own research before putting what you can afford to lose.
macit800

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 03:06:48 PM

A lot of alt coins are dipped out but I think that we need to the recovery of Bitcoin to see the whole market situation. Otherwise the alt coins will decrease more.

Mkmanik

Activity: 986
Merit: 516

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:17:19 PM

I am going to suggest you some coin that has low volume but I hope in future those coins would give you good profit.
Buy
PayPie (PPP) https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/paypie/
Gladius Token (GLA) https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/gladius-token/
UTRUST (UTK) https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/utrust/
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:37:20 PM

I found one promising project that promises to pay dividends to holders of their tokens - https://igt-crypto.io/ That the project deserves attention is indicated by the fact that it is represented on the KickICO platform! ICO will last another 109 days, so there is still enough time to study the project in detail and take part in it
Upercusa

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 06:22:10 PM

Don't invest in 1 coin - choose 3-4 and invest in all to reduce risks of loosing money. I can recommend 4 new perspective alts: QuarkChain (QKC), Fusion (FSN), Pchain and NKN.
QKC and NKN are nice. I am going to invest 200 in both, cause their development is rather promising
Markperop

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:57:51 PM

Don't invest in 1 coin - choose 3-4 and invest in all to reduce risks of loosing money. I can recommend 4 new perspective alts: QuarkChain (QKC), Fusion (FSN), Pchain and NKN.
QKC and NKN are nice. I am going to invest 200 in both, cause their development is rather promising
I do not understand why exactly the altcoyins? Are there really no other coins that can give a good bonus? In any case, you need to analyze some promising projects and invest your money in the company's ico.

HELLO EVERYONE.
tytanhamon04

Activity: 210

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:55:02 PM

Now is the right time to fish which is at the bottom and this is how you guessed Ethereum . All haters on evil all enemies out of spite she is a great coin and she will survive in this market and will always be in second place ! Suggest to buy it !

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
cabin

Activity: 604
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:29:39 PM

With this amount that you have and ready to invest in crypto, I will suggest you invest it either in ethereum because of its potentials or you do a very good research of other altcoin with lesser values and buy the potential ones the hold to sell when the price is high for you to make profit.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:32:32 PM

You got $100 worth of bitcoin and ETH's down by $197 so I think you've got an ideal investment now by having these two.

While ETH is pretty low that's going to be your choice if you want to have it. Before you can't have 1 whole ETH with $200 but now that its lower then you will have it. But it's on your choice if you will follow our suggestions here. There might be some hidden gem out there that only you can find.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
dodgi

Activity: 146
Merit: 18

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:13:45 PM

your business where to invest. But I want to advise you to consider the SEM coin as one of the most underrated. Read on the Internet about the SEMUX Java If you are a literate person, you will definitely see this as a big plus.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: